Kristin Takes A Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah... thanks," he replied.

When Kristin saw her son lick his lips as he focused on her stiff, dusky nipples she knew what he was thinking. What's more, she wanted him to do it. Cupping the back of his head in her hand she drew him closer. "Suck on them," she urged.

When she felt Alan's wet lips wrap around her right nipple and begin to suck Kristin shuddered, then moaned, louder than she had earlier when it was only his hand touching her. She ran her finger's through her son's hair, keeping his head close to her bosom to encourage him. Soon he was holding both of her breasts tight in his hands and moving his lips from one nipple to the other, swirling his tongue around them and teasing them until she moaned louder in pleasure. She began swaying her hips slowly so her thigh rubbed over his thick, hard shaft.

Kristin undid the buttons of Alan's suit coat. When she began tugging it down his shoulders he let his arms go limp at his side. She pulled it off of him and draped it over the back of a chair. "You look so handsome," she said, running her eyes over him.

"And you're beautiful," he replied.

Kristin let out a self-conscious giggle as she lowered her eyes, then met her son's gaze once more. "You're only saying that because my tits are hanging out," she retorted.

"No, Mom, I mean it. Seriously," he said. "You're gorgeous." He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her close to him again, watching how her pendulous breasts swayed.

"Thanks, Honey." Kristin looked down at the front of her son's trousers and noticed how his erection was tenting them. She stared at it, smiling, then said "I guess I've gotten you a little excited."

"More than a little," he said, his voice heavy with arousal.

"Yeah, there isn't anything little about it from what I can tell," she teased in a husky voice.

When Alan took his mother's hand in his and began pulling it towards his hard cock he felt her resist for a moment, then her arm went limp as she stared down at the noticeable tent in his trousers. He pressed her hand to his hard shaft and began moving her palm over it and pushing her fingers to his balls. When she began voluntarily moving her hand over his erection he rocked his hips slowly, pushing the swollen head of his cock into her warm hand.

"I can't believe that I did this to you," she said in a hoarse voice as she watched the material of his pants grow taut over his cock.

"It's not the first time, Mom." Alan slid his hand over his mother's left hip to her ass. He stroked it then squeezed it, pulling her to him as he groped her.

"Or the last, I suppose." Kristin's voice had grown shy, almost hopeful as she posed her question.

"Do you want it to be?"

Her son's serious question caught her by surprise and Kristin looked up at him. She stopped rubbing his throbbing cock, but left her hand pressed to it, feeling it twitch through his trousers. She thought for a moment, then said "I don't know. This is all so new. And we shouldn't even be doing this, Alan. It's..."

"Exciting," he interjected with a wide smile.

Kristin laughed nervously. "I was going to say it's wrong," she replied.

"Can anything two adults who love one another and want to do really be wrong?" he countered.

After thinking for a few seconds his mother frowned. She let out a faint sigh as guilt and arousal dueled within her. "I guess not," she said. "But this isn't a normal situation -- you know that. And we can't give in to these feelings all the time." After she finished Kristin realized that her hand was still cupping her son's package. She drew her fingers over him and rested her palm on his left hip.

"No, but tonight is special," Alan said as he looked into her eyes.

Kristin felt overwhelmed with love and arousal when she saw the look on her son's face. She had seen that look on men before, but it had been longer than she could recall when. And now she was seeing it from the most unlikely person in the world. Still she felt herself giving in to the feelings she was having, although she knew she shouldn't. She was so wet that her panties were becoming damp and her tingling clit made it impossible for her to think rationally, or about anything other than how her son's hard cock would feel inside her. She looked into his eyes and saw the longing in them. It fed her need.

Alan placed his left hand on his mother's waist and glided his right one up her back. He drew her to him until their mouths were inches apart. He could feel her hot breath as he parted his lips and pressed them to hers. A sound left her throat and he couldn't tell if it was surprise or from pleasure, but he felt her moist lips part as he kissed her, pinching her bottom lip between his as he stroked her back. She responded to him as his tongue met hers and she moaned into his mouth. Seconds later she moaned again as he pulled away, licking his lips and tasting her lipstick.

"You make it hard for a girl to say no," she said as she caught her breath.

"I love you, Mom. And I want you."

Kristin nodded. "I love you too," she said. It was unlike she had ever spoken the words to him before because the emotions were different for her now. "God help me, but I want you too, Honey."

Alan smiled at his mother. He was grateful for her love and her mutual longing, but he also understood her hesitancy. "Come with me," he said.

When Alan took her by the hand and guided her out of the kitchen Kristen knew where he was taking her, and why. In that moment he was not only her son but her lover too. She followed him up the stairs to her bedroom and stood beside her bed, watching as he got undressed. Once he was naked she stared at his thick shaft as it pointed up towards her slightly agape mouth. His heavy balls swayed as he approached her.

"Can I take this off?" he asked, hooking his finger in the strap of her dress that should have been covering her breast.

Kristin nodded, then felt herself relax as her son undressed her. He was slow and gentle as he slid her dress down her body to the floor. Then bending down, he began tugging at her damp panties. His hands stroked her hips and legs as he slid them down so she could step out of them. He paused for a few moments, smiling as he eyed the thin patch of dark hair that partially hid her wet folds.

"You're beautiful, Mom," Alan said in a thick aroused voice as his hands held her hips.

When Alan pulled her to him Kristin could feel his shaft slide over her wet lips. She shuddered and held his shoulders, wanting to feel his body and needing to support herself. Her hips shifted making his hard cock glide over her clit. She looked down to where their bodies met and where they would soon be joined together as one.

As gently and lovingly as he had ushered her up the stairs, Alan moved his mother down on her bed beside him. He ran his hand up her body to her left shoulder and moved her down on her back as he lay beside her. She reached up for him, holding his hips as he got between her parted thighs. He looked down at her and smiled as his hand stroked her left thigh. Taking her calf in his hand he guided it around the small of his back. Kristin shifted her hips, wrapping her legs around her son.

Kristin reached out and held her son's swaying balls in her fingers. She gave them a gentle squeeze, then ran her hand up the underside of his shaft and curled her fingers around it. It was hot and pulsed when she gripped it harder. She could feel the veins and skin in her hand as he moved the swollen head closer to her slightly parted lips. She gasped and held his ass when he entered her. Her pussy released another gush of musky juice as he sank deeper in her until she could feel his weight upon her.

Alan slid his hand under his mother's left shoulder and began thrusting. He clenched his jaw, moaning when he felt her grip his shaft tight within her walls. Her breasts began to quiver as he began moving faster, working his thick cock in and out of her. She began moaning and digging her fingernails into his firm ass. Her hips moved up occasionally to meet his stabbing meat, wanting him in her as deep as possible.

"God... you feel so good," Kristin moaned. "Fuck me harder, Honey. Show me what you've always wanted to do to me."

His mother's wanton encouragement excited Alan even more. He slid his hands down to grip her hips and lifted her from the bed. Holding her firm ass tight he began thrusting harder and faster, listening to the sounds their bodies made as they met and his meat moved in and out of her juicy pussy. Her breasts shook harder and she reached for her left nipple, pulling and twisting at it as she moaned and writhed beneath her son.

"Mmmm... yes... oh god, Alan... please, don't stop... your cock feels so good," Kristin moaned through clenched teeth. Her heels dug into his back and she twisted about as his shaft filled her. When she had her first small orgasm she arched her back and held him to her, grinding her clit against him for a few moments before relaxing some. "More... please, Honey," she begged.

Alan could feel his own orgasm slowly building. He was breathing harder and holding his mother's firm rump tighter so his fingertips sank into her soft skin. He looked down, watching his shaft, wet and shiny with her juice, move in and out of her pink folds.

When her son quickly withdrew from her and straddled her Kristin knew what he would like. she smiled up at him, holding her breasts together. "Fuck them... cum all over them," she moaned.

Her son's slick cock moved between her mounds as he squeezed them and Kristin reached down between them. Her juice was running down to her ass and she began rubbing her aching clit. She came hard, lifting up from the bed and crying out. It was then she felt his cum splash over her.

"Oh god, Mom," Alan cried out as he came.

Kristin watched his his thick cum shot from his slit. The first blast sprayed over her chin and lips. As she was licking it from herself she felt more coating her breasts, running down over her nipples. She watched as her son kept pumping his glistening cock between her mounds, spreading his seed over her until he began to soften. With a heavy sigh he turned and rolled off of her onto his side.

The bedroom was quiet except for the heavy breathing of Kristin and her son for close to a minute. The air was charged and heavy with the musky scent of their lovemaking. After a short time Kristin turned on her side to face Alan. She could feel his cum running down her breasts and she wiped some from one with her finger to taste it.

"You're a wonderful lover," she said, brushing his hair from his eyes.

"Thanks," he said. "You're amazing too. I love you, Mom." Alan moved closer and kissed his mother's rosy cheek. Her skin was soft and hot on his lips.

"I just hope I didn't... disappoint you," she said, looking bashful.

"No way," Alan said. "You could never do that, Mom. No matter what we were doing." He slid closer to her so he could hold her and feel her body on his.

There was silence once more in the bedroom while Alan and his mother embraced, lazily running their hands over one another's bodies, exploring and touching.

"This has been the best date of my life," she said with a playful giggle.

"Mine too," he agreed, then thought for a few moments. "So, what are your plans for next weekend?"

Kristin smirked. "I'm not sure. What did you have in mind?"

"Hopefully something to top this," her son said.

"That sounds wonderful, but I don't know if I can wait that long," Kristin said.

Alan reached down and pulled the covers up over himself and his mother. He hugged her tight and kissed her. "Then we have the rest of the night to see if we can out-do what we just did," he said.