Kristin Takes A Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's going on?" he blurted out, jerking his head from his father to his mother.

"Ask your father," Kristin snapped, raking her narrowed eyes over her husband.

Jim was leaning in the corner of the kitchen counter, arms folded, looking chastened and humbled.

"Dad? What's wrong?"

Jim sighed, giving his wife a timid glance. "Your mother will explain," he said, choking back tears.

Alan watched as his father brushed past him and out the door. A few moments later he heard his father's truck start as he left the yard with a roar.

"What the hell was that about?" Alan demanded, looking at his mother.

Kristin sighed and reached behind her on the counter. "I found this in your father's jacket pocket tonight." She extended her palm towards Alan. In it was a condom in a blue wrapper.

Alan sighed and ran his hands through his hair. "Maybe he got them because... you know... he was coming home again," Alan suggested, feeling embarrassed.

"I had my tubes tied a few years after you were born -- that was another huge argument. I told him a vasectomy was much simpler. So, no, he doesn't need condoms with me," Kristin said. "And he already admitted to using the rest that he bought during this trip."

Alan frowned. He looked at his mother leaning back on the counter. Her bottom lip began to quiver and pools of tears formed in her eyes. Soon they rolled down her red cheeks. Alan moved beside her. He put an arm around her shoulders as she sobbed. She turned and crumpled against his chest, heaving and sighing. Alan wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight, fearing she might literally fall apart.

After a few minutes Kristin lifted her head from her son's chest. Her eyes and cheeks were red and wet with her tears. Alan brushed her cheeks with his thumb and kissed her left one. She smiled.

"Thanks, Honey. At least there's still one man in my life who I know I can count on and trust," she said.

"What are you going to do," he asked.

"About what?"

"About Dad... the situation," he explained.

Kristin shrugged. "I guess I'll have to start looking for a lawyer tomorrow," she concluded.

Alan was surprised and disappointed by his mother's answer. He thought her reaction was rash and based on anger. "Mom, are you sure? Maybe you could work things out. Don't go and do anything too hasty."

"How could I ever trust him again after this?" she said in a shaky voice.

Alan sighed, unable to think of an adequate response.

"Can we go in the room and sit down? I feel like I might collapse," his mother sighed.

Alan nodded and escorted his mother into the living room. She sat down on the couch to his left, still sniffling and wiping her watery eyes. Alan turned towards her, wishing he knew what to say to comfort her and make everything alright again. He gave her a sympathetic smile.

"What do you think I should do?" she asked.

"I don't know -- nothing yet. Give yourself some time to calm down before you do anything," he suggested.

Kristin nodded, still catching her breath after crying. "Okay. Thanks, Honey. Once again, you're the only one I can count on."

Alan reached out and gave his mother's back a few slow rubs through her blouse. She smiled at him and slid closer so she could rest against his chest.

"Hold me," she whimpered, clutching him.

Alan's arms went around his mother's trembling body. His right hand glided up and down her back. He bent down and kissed her cheek, damp with her tears.

"I love you, Mom."

"I love you too," she said in a shaky voice. "No matter what, we'll get through this."

After close to ten minutes Kristin looked up at her son and wiped her eyes. "I'm going to bed. Just remember to lock the door and turn everything off before you go to bed," she said.

"Okay." Alan kissed his mother's damp cheek and forced a smile.

"I love you so much, Alan," she said.

"I love you too, Mom -- you know that."

Kristin nodded, then slowly got up from the couch.

Alan watched his mother leave the room, wondering if their lives would ever again be like they once were.

###

The next afternoon Alan left school early. He was too sad and upset to concentrate and knew it would be a waste of time going to class. As he walked up the driveway towards the house he saw his father's truck in the yard. A smile formed on his face. He ran the rest of the way and hurried inside.

When Alan did not see his father in either the kitchen or living room he went upstairs. In his parents' bedroom was his father, tossing clothes in an open suitcase on the bed.

"Hi, Dad," Alan said, watching his father.

"Hey," Jim replied, looking stone-faced.

"What ya doing?" Alan asked.

"Just gathering up some of my clothes."

Alan sighed. He wanted to cry, but he had not allowed either of his parents to see him cry since he was a child. "Dad, there must be some way that you and Mom can work this out..."

Jim froze and sighed. A pair of pants dangled from his hand. "I wish... I hope so. But I don't know. I fucked-up big-time, Alan. Let this be a lesson to you: if you ever really love someone, don't ever do anything to jeopardize that."

Alan nodded and gulped down the lump in his throat.

"You probably hate me and think I'm horrible now." Jim gave his son a sideways look, unable to meet his eyes.

"No, just human and weak sometimes -- like me, and everyone else," Alan told his father.

Jim nodded and reached for his wallet. He pulled out a small stack of bills and handed them to Alan. "Here, take this -- just in case something comes up, like an emergency, and you need some money," Jim told his son.

"Thanks, Dad, but..."

"Take it, Alan. I want to know that you and your mother are okay while I'm gone. You take care of her too, you hear?"

Alan nodded, unable to look at his father's face.

Jim resumed pulling shirts from hangers and trousers from drawers and tossed them in his suitcase. Once it was full he zipped it, then turned to his son.

"I'm staying with Bobby and Melinda. If you need me, or want to talk, that's where I'll be until I go back on the road in another few days. After that, call my cell. The same goes for your mother -- although I doubt she has anything nice to say to me. Bobby and Melinda said to say 'hi' to you, by-the-way."

Alan smiled, thinking of his aunt and uncle -- especially his pretty aunt, who was his father's youngest sister. "Tell them I said 'hi' too," he said, finally smiling.

Jim smirked at his son. "Melinda said to give you a hug for her -- although it wouldn't feel the same coming from me."

Alan grinned and gave a soft, nervous laugh as he and his father exchanged knowing glances.

Jim trudged down the stairs carrying his suitcase, fearing he might cry. Without saying another word, he gave his son a quick hug before walking out to his truck.

Alan stood at the back door, watching his father leave the yard and wondering if he would ever be back.

###

When his mother got home from work that afternoon Alan was watching television, or at least staring at it, if not paying attention. He looked up when she entered the living room.

"Hey, how was work?"

"Okay," Kristin said. She sat down beside her son. "How was your day?"

"Okay. Dad stopped by this afternoon."

"What did he want?" Kristin sounded both angry and curious.

"To pick up some clothes. He's staying with Uncle Bobby and Aunt Melinda. If you want to talk with him you can call him there."

"Well -- I don't," Kristin said in a curt, icy voice.

Alan sat up on the couch and turned towards his mother. "You still love him though, don't you, Mom?" he asked.

"Yes. Of course I do. But right now I'm really hurt and angry," she said.

"Have you ever felt that way before?" her son asked.

"Sure."

"And you got over it..."

Kristin smiled at her son, finally understanding what he was getting at. "I don't know about this though, Honey. It's a big one," she sighed.

Alan gave an understanding nod, looking sad an disappointed. The truth of the matter was that he had mixed feelings about his parents getting back together, and almost hated himself for it. Alan loved his father and missed him when he was away. Still, he was coming to terms with his forbidden emotions for his mother and their transitioning relationship. He wanted his parents to be able to repair their marriage, but he also wanted he and his mother to become lovers. At the moment, both scenarios seemed to be in opposition with one another and equally unlikely to happen.

"What do you want for supper?" Kristin asked her son, sounding weary.

"I don't know. Nothing, I guess. I'm not really hungry," he told her.

"Me either and I don't feel like cooking, to be honest," she replied. "I'm going to go get changed. I'll be back down in a while."

Alan looked up and watched his mother leave the room, then turned back towards the television.

Almost a half hour later Alan heard his mother coming down the stairs. He turned and looked up as she approached the couch. She sat down to his left. Her hair was in a pony tail and she had re-applied her lipstick. She was wearing a light pink tank top and black shorts. Both her top and shorts were a rather tight on her and served to highlight her heart-shaped ass and full bust nicely. Alan took a quick look at her, thinking that she looked ravishing. Immediately his cock began to stiffen.

"I never knew you watched Dr. Phil," Kristin said, gesturing towards the television.

"I don't, usually. But today it's making my life seem more normal," he replied.

Kristin smiled and put her right arm around her son's broad shoulders. She held on to his right shoulder and leaned closer to him to gave his cheek a kiss.

"We'll get through this, Honey. One way or another," she promised.

"I know, but right now it sucks," he said, then sighed. "Oh... Dad gave me some money this afternoon... here." Alan dug into the front pocket of his jeans and pulled out the bills that Jim had given him. He handed them to his mother.

"No. You keep that, Honey. He gave it to you." Kristin said, pushing his hand away.

"He gave it to me in case we needed it for something. It's not just for me, Mom."

"Okay, but you hold onto it. There must be things you need," his mother said.

Alan thought for a moment, then smiled. "I have an idea: how about I take you out to dinner. You said you don't feel like cooking and it's probably been ages since you were at a restaurant."

Kristin leaned back, still draping her arm over his shoulders. "Are you asking me out on a date?" She gave her son a teasing smile as her eyes met his and shimmered.

Alan felt himself blush, but the flirtatious look on his mother's pretty face excited him. "Well, I heard that you and your man had a fallin' out and I was thinkin' that you might be interested."

When his mother laughed it made Alan happy. He was pleased to be able to make her smile again. Her right breast rubbed over his back and he soon had an erection.

"I'd love to. How about tomorrow night though? I'm kind of drained right now."

Alan gave his mother an understanding nod. "Tomorrow it is, then," he agreed.

Kristin leaned forward and kissed her son's cheek once more. She pressed her chest against his broad back, resting her chin on his left shoulder and placing her palm on his right shoulder.

"Thanks, Honey. I don't think I've been out anywhere since New Year's Eve. This will be fun," she said, then grew silent for a few moments. "I don't know what to wear though."

"How about the dress you wore New Year's Eve?" Alan suggested. He smiled and felt his cock grow harder as he recalled the dress. It was a black halter dress with a deep, plunging neckline and a gathered waist that accentuated his mother's full bust and narrow waist.

"I don't know about that. It's a little too revealing," his mother replied, sounding hesitant.

"No. I think it looks great on you, Mom," Alan replied. "Besides, I want to take you out somewhere nice."

"Ah... what I meant was it shows too much -- in the front. I can't wear a bra with it either, since it leaves my shoulders and back bare. On New Year's eve I was afraid that my boobs were going to fall out if I moved too much."

Alan smiled at his mother's comment, but said nothing.

"I saw that grin, mister," Kristin taunted. "You're as bad as your father is. When he kissed me at midnight on the dance floor, he pulled my dress aside and kissed my boob too."

Alan let out a sharp laugh and turned to smile at his mother. She was blushing. "Did anyone else see?" he asked.

"I don't know. Probably. But I'd had enough champagne by then that I didn't care." Kristin gave a sexy giggle and pressed her chest harder to her son's back. Her clit was swelling and her soft, pink lips were getting wetter.

"It didn't bother you that strangers saw it?" he asked, obviously surprised.

"No. But is that any worse than you walking in on me and your father in here a couple of days ago?" she asked, giving him a nervous smile.

Alan's only response was an uncomfortable shrug and a faint smirk.

"Oh, don't look so embarrassed. It's not like it's the first time you've seen me topless," she reminded him.

"But at least you had a bra on in the bathroom," he replied.

Kristin slid her arm from around her son and leaned back on the couch. She gave him an apprehensive look. "If I tell you something, do you promise to try not to get mad at me?" she asked, shifting her eyes about.

"Of course I won't get mad, Mom. What is it?" Alan was now very curious about what his mother was about to say. He turned on the couch to face her.

"Remember last Saturday, when Joey was over and you guys were in your room?" she began.

"Yeah." Alan nodded.

"Well, I was outside your door, putting towels and face cloths away in the closet, and I over-heard you guys talking... and I... I heard you tell him about the times you saw me... topless, I mean."

"Mom... I'm... I'm sorry."

"No... don't be. I'm not mad, Sweetie. I just wanted to be honest about it so we'd have no secrets."

"Okay. But I shouldn't have told Joey about that. I regret that now. I'm sorry, Mom."

"You're forgiven, Honey. But don't tell him any more though -- about what you've seen lately and what we've talked about. Please." Kristin's dark eyes moved up to meet her son's as she gave him a pleading look.

"No, I won't. I promise," Alan vowed in a sombre tone.

Kristin gave her son a relieved smile. "I hope you liked what you saw," she said with a shy look, almost smiling.

"I... I love everything about you, Mom," Alan stammered.

"Every little detail, right?" she teased.

Alan gave his mother a knowing smile. Her eyes sparkled with an impish glint as they met his. The corners of her mouth curled up as she gave her son a loving smile.

Kristin sat up and gently slid her arms around her son's waist. She shuddered a little when she felt his right hand roam over her back and his other one resting just above her right hip.

"Tell me something: what did you mean when you told Joey that you'd felt them?" Kristin looked up, giving her son a puzzled look.

"Oh, I meant sort of like, brushing my fingers along the side of one sometimes," he explained bashfully.

Kristin let out a short burst of laughter. "You've probably felt them more than your father has lately."

Alan smiled, feeling a little guilty. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure. What?" Kristin leaned back on the couch again and rested her hands in her lap.

"Since you met Dad... over the years, have you ever let anyone else feel them?" he asked his mother, feeling his cock throb in anticipation of her answer.

"Ahh...let anyone? No. But there have been times when Jim's friends have let their hands wander a bit when they hugged me at parties, or when they were over here watching a ballgame and got me alone. Sort of like you said you've done, only a lot less subtle because they'd had a few beers. I never told your father though, so you shouldn't either."

Alan nodded. He tried to picture what his mother had disclosed as he grew more horny.

"Something else interesting happened last New Year's Eve," she said. "I'll tell you if you swear to keep it to yourself."

Alan gave his mother a solemn nod. He leaned back on the sofa beside her. She turned to face him, leaning on her right hip, and Alan noticed her breasts shift beneath her tank top.

"Well, we had gone with Bobby and Melinda that night. She had won the tickets at a raffle at work or something. Anyway, after midnight, after your father had already pulled my dress aside to kiss my boob, we were still dancing. Bobby and Melinda waltzed over and Melinda asked if we could switch partners. She said she wanted to dance with her big brother. I would have minded if it weren't his sister, but what could I say? So, Bobby and I started to dance. A little while later I realized he was hard; it was poking in my stomach, you know. He was taking peeks at my boobs while we waltzed, but I pretended not to notice. Then after a while his hand slid up and touched my left one. I pushed it back down and warned him to be good or I'd tell Jim."

"What did he do?" Alan asked his mother.

"He apologized. He was a little drunk too, so I forgave him. The music stopped soon after that and I hurried back to Jim, but get this: when I hugged him, he was hard!"

Alan smiled at his mother. "Well, you probably have that effect on a lot of men," he said.

"No... what I meant was he was already hard -- from dancing with Melinda," she explained.

"Wow..." Alan gasped. "Now I'm shocked."

"Why? I've seen how you look at Melinda. I bet you'd have the same reaction if she was rubbing against you." Kristin gave her son a cunning smile.

Alan smiled. "Maybe... but... she's his sister," he said.

Kristin gave her son an incredulous look and chuckled to herself. "Yeah... but she has nice tits and Jim was already pretty horny."

Alan smiled, chuckling quietly but said nothing.

"Besides, I'm your mother, but that's never stopped you from getting a little worked-up around me, has it?" Kristin gave her son a sly grin.

Alan gave his mother a redfaced look, then lowered his eyes, tacitly admitting that she was right.

Kristin frowned when she saw the abashed look on her son's face. She had only meant her comment to be teasing, not a condemnation. She reached out and gave his hand a squeeze. "Hey... I was only teasing you. I'm not angry about it," she said, trying to sound soothing.

Alan lifted his eyes. When he saw her smile he was somewhat relieved.

Kristin curled up on the couch once more, drawing her knees up towards her. She tugged at Alan's hand, resting his wrist on her hip, then slid her left arm around his waist as she wiggled closer to him. She felt his hand slide down, brushing over her ass. It excited her and made her wonder if he would grab it.

"Things have changed between us, haven't they?" she said, looking serious.

"Yeah, I guess," he acknowledged.

"Is that okay? Do you like it?" Kristin sounded nervous and worried.

"Do you?" he countered, furrowing his brow.

Kristin laughed at her son's shrewdness. "I asked you first," she insisted.

"I... ah... yeah, but if you don't..."

"I do. I just wanted to make sure you were comfortable with it though," she told him.

"Yeah, it's nice... really nice," Alan said, sounding calm now. "I love you, Mom, and I like it that we're... closer with each other.

"I love you too, Honey. But we should be careful about how close we get, shouldn't we?"

Alan slid over on the cushion of the sofa until his thigh was touching her knees. "Is this too close," he asked, smirking.

Kristin laughed, but said nothing. When she felt her son's right hand slide up her back and begin to caress her she gave a quiet sigh and nuzzled closer to him. Neither of them said anything. His loving touch and the serene expression on her face was all the communication they needed.