Kristin Takes A Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,788 Followers

"Please don't tell Joey about what happened in the bathroom this morning. He'll want to know every little detail. I won't mention it to your father when he gets home either," Kristin said in a sleepy voice.

"Thanks. I won't tell Joey. But, if I did... the details wouldn't be little," he chortled, giving his mother an apprehensive look.

Kristin raised her head, smiling, and looked at her son. "Are you saying I have big..."

"Details!" Alan interrupted with a sharp laugh.

Kristin giggled at her son's witty comment. "You know... you're the first person, besides your father anyway, to see me topless in years," she remarked.

"Well, you had a bra on," he reminded her.

Kristin let out a soft giggle. "But... but this bra doesn't hide anything. You can see everything through it."

"Yeah..." he admitted.

"That's why your father bought it for me. He always makes me wear it with a low-cut dress when we go out to a restaurant -- just in case someone sneaks a peek."

His mother's candor excited and surprised Alan. Not just her openness with him, but what she was disclosing to him. "Has anyone ever done that?" her son asked.

"Maybe once or twice." Kristin giggled, trying to act coy.

"I never knew you could be so naughty, Mom," Alan said.

"I guess you're getting to know another side of me. I just hope you don't find it ugly." Kristin's jaw tensed while she waited for her son's response. She was quite certain that he was curious and had a prurient interest, but still feared losing his respect.

"Nothing about you could ever be ugly, Mom," Alan assured her.

"Thanks, Honey. That means so much to me. I'm so afraid that you will think less of me if I'm too... you know, honest."

"No. That could never happen." Alan gave his mother a reassuring kiss on the forehead and squeezed her tighter for a moment.

It was growing late and Kristin was tired. She sat up and brushed her hair back, smiling at Alan.

"Time for me to get to bed," she said and yawned.

When Alan stood up he noticed his mother glance down towards the bulge in his jeans. Instead of feeling tense and nervous about it he welcomed her longing glance. He hoped that she liked what she saw. He gave his mother another hug and kissed her cheek, then they both went upstairs.

###

Alan was in his bedroom that Tuesday afternoon when his mother arrived home from her store. She entered his room and stood beside his chair, looking over his shoulder at the music website on the computer monitor that he had been looking at.

"Have a good day at school?" Kristin asked.

"Yeah, the usual," he said flatly. "How did work go?"

"Good. It was busy, which is always good," she replied.

Kristin sat down on her son's bed. She pulled her shoes off and crossed her legs. She rubbed her left foot, wincing. It was sore and red. When she noticed Alan watching she gave him a wary look, then smiled.

"Don't you even think of trying to tickle my feet. They hurt from being on them all afternoon," she said.

"No. I wasn't thinking that. I was just noticing that they look really red -- like your shoes were too tight," Alan explained.

"They are a little tight. But they look nice." Kristin rolled her eyes and smiled.

Alan's eyes moved up from his mother's foot to her thigh. Her paisley skirt had ridden up past her knees when she sat down and crossed her legs. He smiled as he looked at her soft, smooth thigh, which was now more than half uncovered.

Kirstin felt her son's eyes on her. She looked up from her aching foot and met his gaze, then lowered her eyes to her lap. She looked up a few seconds later smiled at Alan.

"Is this skirt too short?" she asked, knowing where her son's attention had been drawn.

"No, I don't think so," he said, giving his head a shake.

Kristin chuckled and leaned forward, resting her elbows on her knees. "I should have known better than ask a guy that question," she concluded. "I guess it is a little short, but I felt like being a little daring for a change."

"Oh... like wearing a see-through bra?" he retorted, grinning boldly.

Kristin laughed, not entirely surprised by her son's chutzpah but excited by it. "Well, no one saw that -- except you, and you weren't supposed to. Today I'm wearing one that you can't see through."

Alan nodded, looking at the front of his mother's rose-colored blouse. It was buttoned up too far to reveal any cleavage and billowed out from her chest as she leaned over. He was disappointed.

"Okay, time to get supper ready. There's some casserole left over. How's that sound?" Kristin stood up beside her son

"Great," he replied.

"Good. All I have to do is microwave it. That makes it easy for me," she said.

Alan followed his mother down to the kitchen. He sat down, talking with her while she set the table and observing her as she moved about the kitchen. Once she was standing he noticed that her blouse was a tighter fit on her than when she was leaning over on his bed. It was tapered at the sides, which displayed her slim waistline and made the swell of her breasts seem more prominent. Alan stood beside his mother at the counter, scooping casserole onto his plate. When she sat back down he watched her skirt slide up her left thigh as she crossed her legs.

Kristin finished eating before her son. Alan had nearly twice as much food on his plate as his mother and was still finishing it. She put the empty casserole dish in the sink along with her plate and filled it with water to soak. Once she had done that she turned towards her son sitting behind her. She smiled and shook her head.

"How can you eat so much and not get fat?" she marveled.

"I'm a growing boy," he said with a smile.

"I watch what I eat and exercise, but I still have this tummy." Kristin placed her hand on the subtle curve of her stomach, just below the waistband of her skirt, and frowned.

Alan wiped his mouth and got up to put his plate in the sink. He stood beside his mother, moving his eyes down from her chest towards her hand, still pressed to herself. In his estimation, she looked perfect. He could not see the reason for her dismay.

"You look great, Mom. Quit worrying."

Kristin shrugged and looked at her son, turning the left corner of her mouth up.

"Seriously, everyone has a tummy. Yours is nothing compared to most." Alan reached out and gave his mother a playful poke in her stomach with his finger, just below her hand.

Kristin laughed and squirmed as his fingertip sank into her a little. She grabbed her son's hand, thinking he was going to tickle her. She held it to her and gave it a squeeze. When she felt him spread his fingers out and press his palm to her she nearly gasped as a rush of excitement surged in her. Seconds later he gave her a slight caress, inching his hand lower over her tummy.

"Besides, it's my fault if you think you're too big here. Having me probably made you gain weight," he said.

Kristin nodded, then smiled at her son. "Having you made me bigger in a few places." Kristin nodded down towards her chest with a smile.

Alan chuckled. "Then I deserve credit for that instead of blame," he bragged.

"Oh, you think so?" she retorted, darting her eyebrows up for a second.

"Don't you?" Alan gave his mother a serious look, still pressing his hand to her stomach, just below her navel.

"What do you mean?" Kristin was perplexed by the earnest look on her son's face as his eyes locked on hers.

"Well... I mean... don't you think they look nice?"

Kristin gave her son a shy glance and nodded. "Yeah... I guess," she said with a faint shrug.

"Good," Alan said, seeming pleased.

"Does that mean you agree?" she said, giving her son a wily smile.

Alan blushed, seeming very nervous and hesitant to answer.

"Okay, you don't have to answer that," his mother relented after several seconds.

Alan gave his mother a cunning look and cocked an eyebrow. "Did you want me to though, Mom?" he asked.

Kristin blushed. Her eyes shifted away from her son's and a nervous expression came over her rosy face.

"You're blushing..." he taunted.

"So are you." Kristin met her son's eyes and gave him an awkward smile.

Alan slid his hand over his mother's stomach to her left hip. He tugged her closer, so her right shoulder was touching his chest. He kissed her velvety cheek, feeling it's warmth on his lips. Kristin smiled and closed her eyes. She reached down and held onto his muscled arm, now wrapped around her waist. When she leaned closer to him she felt his erection pushing into her right hip. It surprised her, at least somewhat, but she didn't react. His cock was very hard and felt thick. Maybe bigger than his father's, Kristin guessed. She was getting wetter now and her legs felt weak. She knew it was far from the first time that Alan had been hard because of her, but it was the first time that his erection was so obvious and he had made no effort to hide it from her.

"Can you keep a secret?" Alan whispered in his mother's ear, almost brushing over it with his lips.

Kristin nodded. "Mmmm-hmmm..." she murmured.

"I think they're nice too," he breathed into her ear.

"Thank-you," she said in a hushed voice, thrilled by his compliment.

"Is it okay that I told you that, Mom?"

Kristin nodded, still with a look of longing on her face. "Yes. I don't think you could say anything that would bother me, Honey."

"I don't know... maybe, but I don't want to -- ever." Her son sounded concerned now.

"Well, if you ever do, I'll let you know, but I won't be angry. Okay?"

"Okay. Thanks, Mom." Alan kissed his mother's soft cheek again, feeling her press her hip harder against his erection.

"Going in to watch tv for a while?" she asked.

Alan nodded.

Kristin slipped from her son's embrace and went in to the living room. She tucked her feet up on the couch beneath her and leaned back, still looking blissful. She watched Alan approaching, paying particular attention to how his hard shaft filled out the front of his jeans. Thoughts of squeezing his balls and rubbing his cock flooded her turbulent mind. She wished she could pull her wet panties down and rub her throbbing clit. She was almost so horny at that moment that she would have allowed Alan to watch her masturbate, if he joined-in and did the same.

Television programs did little to hold the interest of Alan or Kristin that evening. Both were too charged with arousal and filled with emotional turmoil to concentrate. Also, each of them were anticipating Jim's arrival the next day. Both would be glad to see him, although for slightly different reasons.

"I'm going to bed early. You stay up as late as you want, but I'm staying home tomorrow to wait for your father, so I won't be able to drive you to school."

It was nearly ten-thirty when Kristin said this to Alan. He turned to her and nodded.

Kristin leaned towards her son. She gave him a hug and kissed his cheek. She felt his hands on her waist and the whiskers on his face brushing over her soft skin as he kissed her. Both felt exhilarating to her. She imagined his bristly chin rubbing over her breast as he eagerly sucked hard on her swollen nipple.

"Have a good night, Mom," he said. "I love you."

"I love you too, Honey."

Kristin hurried upstairs to her bedroom. As soon as the door was closed behind her she began getting undressed, then got out her vibrator from the nightstand beside the bed.

###

Alan had no trouble waking up early the next morning. He was excited about seeing his father that afternoon. He also knew that he would have to catch a bus to school. After he showered and got dressed he went down to the kitchen for breakfast. His mother was already there, standing at the stove cooking oatmeal. She was wearing a cotton robe that came down almost to her knees. It was tied loosely around her waist so the upper half fell away from her chest on the right side. Alan stared into the gap of the robe, looking at a portion of his mother's chest and collar bones. He dropped his knapsack by the table and sat down.

"Want some oatmeal?" she offered, turning her head towards him.

Alan shook his head and made a contorted expression. "No, thanks. That stuff is gross."

Kristin laughed and began eating.

Alan filled a bowl with cereal, then poured milk over it and sprinkled some sugar atop that. He sat down at the table across from his mother and began eating. Since he had gotten up early he did not have to rush that morning for a change. He was glad to be able to spend some time with her because she looked so sexy wearing her robe.

Alan poured himself another half bowl of cereal once he had finished his first. After Kristin finished her oatmeal she brought her bowl and the pot on the stove over to the sink to soak. She placed the bowl in the sink, then stepped back towards her son with the pot of remaining oatmeal in her hand.

"Are you sure you don't want some? You loved it when you were a baby," she teased.

"I'm not a baby anymore though."

Kristin grinned. "Yeah -- back then you liked breast milk too."

Alan's eyes moved down to his mother's chest. The curves of her breasts and the faint outlines of her nipples filled out the front of her thin robe.

"Who knows -- I still might like it." Alan slowly moved his eyes up to his mother's face. He was relieved and encouraged by her smile.

"Sorry, Honey, the well ran dry years ago for me," his mother said, almost sounding regretful.

"Are you sure? They look pretty full to me." Alan stared at his mother's heavy breasts as he spoke. Her nipples were harder now, and their outline was obvious as they poked out at her robe.

"I'm sure," Kristin said with a naughty smile. "And your father has tried many times too."

In the opening of his mother's robe Alan noticed some cleavage. He stared, unconcerned that she was aware of where he was looking.

"Don't you have to be going to class?" Kristin asked, seeming amused by the look on her son's face.

"Uh-huh..." he groaned.

Alan slung his knapsack over his shoulder while Kristin ran water into the pot of sticky oatmeal and scraped the residue from the bottom with a spoon. He placed a hand on her right shoulder blade and kissed her left cheek.

"Have a good day, Mom. Hopefully I'll be home to greet Dad when he arrives."

"Me too. But you'll get to spend plenty of time with him before he has to go out again." Kristin leaned over and placed a kiss on her son's cheek and smiled.

###

Alan found concentrating on his classes that day even more difficult than it had been the past few. The impending arrival of his father made him very happy. It also made him somewhat anxious too. As he reflected on the changing nature of his relationship with his mother, their conversations, and him walking in on her in the bathroom he worried that she might tell his father about some, or all of it. His father was always a level-headed man whose temper was slow to flare, but Alan knew that everyone has their limits and that he had been behaving inappropriately with his mother recently. Alan feared that she might want his father to discuss it with him while he was home.

After reconsidering the situation, Alan reminded himself that his mother had not been so blameless herself. She seemed to be enjoying their ribald talks and flirtations almost as much as he was. This gave him hope that once his father was back out on the road, things with her might escalate. Then again, there was always the chance that she might reevaluate how they had been behaving and decide that things must return to how they were before. Whatever her decision, despite any disappointment, Alan knew he would abide by it because he loved and respected his mother very much.

That afternoon Alan decided to skip his last class and go home early. Missing one class would not hurt him, he decided. Besides, he wanted to see his father very much. When Alan turned up the driveway to his house he saw his father's truck in the yard. He smiled wide and quickened his pace. When he entered the kitchen and sat his knapsack down he didn't hear or see anyone. He walked towards the living room.

When Alan turned the corner in to the living room he discovered his parents on the couch. His mother was lying back against the arm of the couch facing his direction. She was wearing a dark green tank top, except it was pulled up around her shoulders to expose her bare chest. Alan stared at her left breast and her hard, thick nipple. Her legs were parted wide and Alan's father was crouched between them. His head was covering her right breast and his right hand was under her short denim skirt. Alan noticed the movements of his father's arm between his mother's splayed thighs. Alan stood there, frozen in place. His mother was breathing heavy. Then she looked up at him through half-closed eyes and gave him the warmest, most sultry smile he had ever seen in his life.

Alan wheeled around and went back out and sat down on the back porch. A few minutes later his father came out, looking somewhat sheepish.

"Hey, Buddy! Good to see you again. We weren't expecting you for another hour or so," Jim told his son, giving him a brief hug.

Alan could smell the musky scent of his mother on his father's fingers. He hugged him and forced a smile.

"Your mother tells me you're doing good in school and holding down the fort while I'm away. She said she wouldn't know what to do without you. If you weren't my son, I'd be jealous."

Alan gave his father an uncomfortable smile. "Yeah, school's going good. There's not much to do around here though. I spend a lot of time playing video games and watching tv."

"It's rough out there with the price of diesel so high," Jim said. "If things don't get better soon I may have to look for something else to do."

"It would be great if you could find a job around here, Dad."

"I know; I've been looking. At least this is paying the bills for now."

"Yeah..." Alan replied with a nod.

Jim put his arm around his son, giving his neck a friendly squeeze. "Hey, let's go back inside."

Alan followed his father back into the house, anxious about facing his mother again. She was in the living room, now fully clothed, looking quite nervous as she sat on the edge of the couch.

Jim had lots of questions for his son about school, his social life and his future plans. The conversation was steady and it helped Alan to relax a little and forget about interrupting his parents in their intimate moment on the couch earlier.

That evening Alan went to bed early. He knew that his parents would want time alone and he did not want to intrude on his father's first night back. Also, the image of his mother on the couch, legs spread and breast bare, refused to leave his mind. Only after masturbating twice while imagining himself, rather than his father, on top of her was he able to sleep.

###

Alan struggled to focus on his classes the next day. He was glad when the day had ended and he could get back home. His mother had not arrived home yet, but his father was in the garage, sorting out wrenches and sockets in a metal case. Alan joined him and they talked until his mother arrived home.

That evening during supper Alan found his parents openly affectionate. He understood why, but it still made him uncomfortable, as though he was intruding. Once he had finished eating he called Joey and made plans to go to his house for a few hours. That would give his parents some more time alone, he concluded. They deserved that much after a long time apart.

It was dark by the time Alan was walking back home from Joey's. The summer air was warm and the sky was filled with thousands of stars. As Alan was ascending the cement walk leading to the back porch of his parents' house he could hear their voices. By the time he was at the door he realized that his mother was shouting and cursing at his father. He had heard them bicker and squabble before, but never anything approaching this. Alan opened the door and rushed in to the kitchen.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,788 Followers