Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan could not help but admire how sexual she looked, her previous performance still fresh in his mind. As Chuck motioned her over, she lithely sat into his lap, his arm wrapping around her familiarly while his hand unabashedly caressed her ass.

"Diamond, Officer Geiger would like to spend some time with you," he said encouragingly to her, his hand continuing small circular motions across the bared cheek of her behind, causing Dan to regret choosing her outfit for the night.

At the word 'officer' Diamond's eyes grew round, her body tensing as she sat up straighter, almost as if waking from a dream. She glanced worriedly over to Dan and then catching herself, turned her attention to Chuck.

"Uh, what for?" she asked, her nervousness obvious to the four men by the table.

Chuck merely smiled at her as he looked at the cop, "He says he would like to discuss some legalities with you in regards to your performance," he said. Seeing Diamond's concerned expression he smiled slowly, "Don't worry, you're not in any trouble, we've already resolved that haven't we officer?" he said slyly.

Dan looked over to the police officer and noted the disturbed expression on his face. It was obvious Chuck was getting the upper hand of the situation and the policeman was not happy about it; however, Dan also noted how the officer looked at Diamond, his eyes travelling across her body, first glancing at her breasts and cleavage, moving down to between her legs, before moving back up to her chest. His traveling gaze repeated as Chuck continued.

"I believe it is all a pretense to get you alone in a private room," Chuck joked to Dan's alarm. "Officer, I'll have Diamond meet you in VIP Room 3 if you wouldn't mind waiting there while I have a quick talk with her?" Chuck made his request in a similar manner as when John was serving drinks, not bothering to acknowledge his request would even be refused.

"Fine," the officer said, rising and moving through the crowd to the VIP room area.

Neither Chuck nor Diamond paid any attention as the officer left, Diamond again glancing worriedly at Dan while Chuck looked over to John saying, "John, I think the bar has been left without your guidance long enough, eh?"

Dan saw Genie and Fox manning the bar in his absence as John made his way back to the bar.

"Diamond, can you please keep my friend Dan company for a few minutes, I think we all could use a drink," Chuck said, slapping her ass to get her to stand up as he stood and followed after John.

As she sat back down on the sofa Jen said in a hurried hush, "What the fuck is going on?" she said.

"Why don't you tell me," Dan exclaimed in a similarly whispered voice. "What the hell was up with that set? Could you have acted any sluttier?" he accused her. "What the fuck happened to your thong? What's going on?" he finally asked pleadingly.

Looking at him Jen replied, "I told you the fucking contract demanded me to dance nude," she replied. "I had to do it or pay a fine for his fucking breach of contract comments," she explained. "He was asking some odd questions about my fiancé and home before my shift, so when he told me to be more 'familiar' with the crowd tonight, I had to give some sort of concession," she said.

Glancing at the bar, they noticed Chuck coming towards them with a tray of drinks as she finished, "Look, we'll talk when we get home. I love you honey, I don't know what the fuck's going on right now, it was as if I were another person on the stage, I can't explain it," she said as Chuck came near them.

"Drinks for my two favorite business investments," he said setting the tray of drinks down and sitting in the seat recently vacated by the policeman.

As Dan took his drink he told Chuck, "I haven't said anything about your offer," he said, feeling a small victory for his attempt at refusing Chuck.

"Nonsense," Chuck said handing Diamond a tall drink which she immediately took a large swig from, grimacing from the pure alcohol. "But first, Diamond, you are not in any trouble with the law, so don't worry about that cop. The privatization of the club leaves huge loopholes in the law which our neighborhood officer has had to admit exist," he chuckled. "Hell, it's one of the reasons this model has worked so well for all our clubs," he again smiled.

"Just answer his questions as honestly as possible with that beautiful mouth of yours," Chuck said. "Remember you are on company time, so I expect you to be working while you both get to know each other," he said with a mischievous grin. "In fact, I think you can answer most of his questions with that beautiful mouth of yours just as convincingly as you made your well wishes to Tim," he said, "don't you agree?"

Dan saw Jen's expression of concern and wondered what was going on as Chuck looked at her sternly, "Is that understood Diamond?" he repeated.

At Jen's silent nod Chuck smiled. "Good, now finish your drink and don't leave our civil servant waiting," he told her.

Jen quickly downed the remainder of her drink and stood up, moving around the table to head to the VIP Rooms.

Suddenly Chuck stood up, "On other thing," he said. "I think you need to set the appropriate mood to keep our officer on track," he said moving across Dan's line of vision of Jen.

They were facing away from him, Chuck's body blocking Jen's as Dan watched Chuck put his arms around her, wondering what he was doing. His hands then moved down to her waist. Dan could only stare as Chuck stepped back, pulling Jen's halter top away from her while her shorts fell to her ankles. The surrounding tables of guys let out a cheer of approval as Jen stood naked before them.

Chuck placed both his hands around her waist whispering something in her ear. While nodding, she lifted her leg and stepped out of the fallen shorts. At another nod from her, she walked away to the VIP rooms leaving her clothes lying on the floor.

Dan's attention was drawn away from the two pieces of clothing as Chuck walked over to him. "I'm sorry Dan, I really wanted to discuss this offer with you, but obviously other things have come up which I need to attend to, as you can obviously understand," he told him. "How about we meet for lunch Monday and talk things over? I am probably going to be busy the rest of the night making sure things are all settled, but stay as long as you'd like and I'll call you Monday morning."

Chuck acted as if there were no question or refusal to his demands as he turned away and went to the 'STAFF ONLY' door by the stage where the his office, the Security Room, and Dressing Room were located.

As soon as Chuck left, John came over carrying another drink. Dan attempted to refuse the drink when John told him earnestly, "Look, I needed to talk to you, so just take the fucking drink and listen. Mary told me Jen's been acting weird all day and she thinks she may be fucked up on that shit again. Mary says she's been acting weird after some long talk with Mr. DeWight earlier for some reason. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know Jen's little act tonight may not be her doing," John told him.

Dan felt some relief to John's comments, his mind still in turmoil at the evening's events and thanked him as John cleared his throat.

"Gregg wanted to talk to you too, but he said he can't do it here on the floor so to meet him in the shitter," John said as he turned and walked back to the bar.

Dan had a thousand things on his mind, all centering around Jen alone and naked with a cop in a VIP room as he downed the drink John had given him, the hot burn of liquor hitting his throat and stomach matching his thoughts, before getting up and heading to the restrooms.

As he entered he saw Gregg standing at the urinal, and before he could say anything Gregg said, "Just stand at the john like you're taking a piss. I don't think there are any cameras in here—it's actually against the law although I don't think that would bother Mr. DeWight one bit," he told Dan as he looked straight at the wall.

Dan did as he was told, even unzipping his pants and taking a piss.

"Look, I don't know what the fuck is going on, but you need to get Jen away from here and Mr. DeWight as quick as possible. Get her to quit and get the fuck out of town or whatever, all that man touches becomes corrupted. I've heard rumors about DSA and done a bit of looking around, and it is not someplace Jen needs to be. Fuck, none of the girls need to work here, but some have to make a living, but you and Jen don't need this shit," he said exasperatedly.

Dan felt his stomach drop as he answered, "Dude, that's nothing we don't know, we're already trying to get out of that fucking contract she signed," he told the bouncer.

"I don't know nothin' 'bout that, but it needs to be done soon. You may want to look up DSA spokesmodels on the internet to know what I'm talking about," he said as he moved away from the urinal and went to the sink to wash his hands as he continued, looking at Dan through the mirror. "All I know is I just saw Jen walking into a VIP room with some guy naked and Mr. DeWight coming into the Security Room and kicking me out saying he had things covered for the next 30 minutes or so. Whatever's going on, you need to get Jen away from it," Gregg said.

"I know about Jen, Chuck's just making some power play with a cop by sending her in there naked. He only wants to ask a few questions," Dan reasoned with the large man.

"Dude, listen to what you're saying. You know what some of these girls have done to get out of being arrested. I know Jen's different, but goddamnit, you just confirmed everything I just said," he told Dan as he dried his hands.

"I'll try to catch up with you both later; I don't know what the cameras are showing around here. I figured this would be a safe enough place to talk as nobody wants to hear somebody take a piss or dump, even though there may be cameras in here," he explained as he dried his hands. "Just get her and you the fuck away," Gregg said as he left the restroom.

Dan felt his heart drop as he zipped up his pants and washed his hands. As he came out into the club he saw the table they had been sitting at had been taken by a group of four guys, so Dan decided he had enough of the night and left for home to wait for Jen, wondering what was happening to her with the cop.

********************

As Jen walked through the crowd she could not help but acknowledge how much her body ached with lust. It had been building all day and she speculated the drinks Tim and Mr. DeWight had given her had been spiked with whatever they had given her the first night. Once she had comprehended it, she had drank nothing but water from the vending machine, but whatever had been in the drinks had obviously not washed through her system—although she had peed about a dozen times.

After talking to Dan on the phone, she had avoided the girls by hiding in one of the VIP Rooms while reading a book. It was impossible to ignore the smell of cum coming off her, and at she had finally decided to go and wash it off with her Wet Wipes when Mr. DeWight had come into the room.

He was carrying two drinks and offered her one which she refused; however, he had demanded she take it as he 'refused to drink alone.' Jen had sipped, trying not to drink too much in fear of it also being spiked while Mr. DeWight talked.

He had informed her tonight was her 'internal debut' as spokesmodel, stating the crowd would be made up of long-time members of DSA's clubs who had travelled from out of town to see her, and as such she needed to be exceptionally good.

"Brutus and Gregg have been told to only allow a few public visitors in tonight—it is a very select group, so you need to dance your best," he told her. "Many of these men may be investing in the company for your career," he explained to her. "If you don't impress them now, you may have to be extra nice to them in the future to get them on your good side," he said winking to in amusement at her shocked stare.

Jen was about to tell him to go to Hell when he interrupted her before even speaking.

"All I'm saying is if you don't give as good a show as you gave the other night, there may be consequences," he told her abruptly. "Now, finish your drink and think about what I said," he ordered.

He had actually stood there waiting for her to finish her drink, which she did reluctantly, wondering how she could have gotten into such a predicament.

When the crowd started filling up the main floor, Jen finally went back to where the other girls were getting ready. She hoped the perfume several of them were putting on would mask the odor of semen coming from her. Thankfully none of the girls said anything as she put on her make-up—heavier than usual—until she looked like the slut she had behaved as earlier.

Jen wanted to do her set and go home, not even wanting to dance. That quickly changed when they came out for the introductory dance to start the night off. As Jen worked the pole and she saw the crowd focused upon her, she felt her pulse begin to speed up. By the end of the song her nipples were rock hard and she could not deny her shallow breath was from more than her brief dance.

Then she had started her set. She had done several extremely stressful maneuvers in the hopes of sweating out whatever was affecting her; however, by the time the second song came on, she knew she had to take off her top in order to breathe easier. Once off and the cheers of the crowd overwhelmed her, she knew it was a lost cause, her lust coming to the forefront and building ever since.

Now here she was, walking through the crowd naked to talk to a police officer who wanted to arrest her, even though Mr. DeWight said otherwise. She was so nervous, she was able to ignore her body being groped, fondled, and stroked as she made her way from the crowd, her attention solely focused on the entrance to the VIP Rooms. She was thankful for the worry, as it allowed her to not acknowledge all the touches. If she had, she knew she would lose any control over herself.

As Jen entered the VIP Room she noticed two things. The first was somebody had left the music playing. Normally when leaving the room the girls were told to turn down the volume until actually performing. When Willie had run the club it had been because nobody knew how long the shitty speakers would last; however, with the new sound system installed, she doubted that was the case. She did not think the policeman would have turned on the music as his interest was to ask questions, not watch her dance.

The second thing she noticed was the cop sitting on the loveseat instead of one of the chairs by the table. She expected him to interrogate her, her mind flashing to an image of him sitting across from her with a notepad. Instead, he was looked completely relaxed; legs spread wide open as he lounged on the couch, looking like any other customer.

Seeing her enter fully nude, he smiled as if thinking of some inside joke as she shut the door.

"Ah Ms., uh, Diamond?" he said as she nodded. "I don't suppose you're going to be able to sit down and answer my questions, are you?" he said as if he already knew the answer.

"Unfortunately I was told I'm still on the clock, if you don't mind?" she asked.

"Why would I mind one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen dancing for me in the nude?" he said amusingly.

His answer surprised her, as Jen expected him to be cold and aloof, her only dealings with the police being a traffic ticket she had gotten once. Yet he seemed personably, his eyes moving across her body in admiration as she felt her pulse speed up. This was not the look of a cop merely questioning who was probably the thousandth stripper he had seen in Vice; instead, it was pure lust as his eyes literally absorbed every curve, pore, and feature of her body.

Jen was conscious of the involuntary response from her breasts, the tips tightening in response to his stare as her nipples hardened to her shame.

To hide her feelings she, moved in front of him waiting to hear the next song over the speakers. She recognized Tyga's 'Rack City' as she began to sway and turn around, her back to the officer as she flexed her butt in time to the beat of the song.

She slowly began swaying her hips and body, raising her arms, purposely not looking at the officer as her body moved to the music.

She flexed her ass once again at the next refrain

Rack city bitch, rack, rack, city bitch

Rack city bitch, rack, rack, city bitch

Rack city bitch, rack, rack, city bitch

Ten, ten, ten, twenties and them fifties bitch

She slowly turned around to see the cop watching her intently, holding a pen and notebook as his eyes traveled up her thighs, crotch, and moved to her rocking breasts. Finally he looked at her face as he smiled.

"If you don't mind, I do have a few questions," he grinned.

At her nod, he asked her full name and address, which she gave as she continued to sway to the music. His questions involved how long she had worked for the club, when she had first met Mr. DeWight, why she stripped, as well as other similarly themed questions

The entire time she danced seductively to the song. Even though he was asking her questions, his eyes never missed an inch of her body as he gazed at her, watching her hips and breasts sway to her movements.

Turning around as the refrain played again, she thought she felt a brief sensation on her ass as she twirled around, seeing him flipping a page on the notebook. Even so, his eyes never left her body as she oscillated to the song, answering his questions.

At the end of the song she was facing him, her butt cheeks clenching in beat to the song, the movement bouncing her breasts. The officer openly watched her bouncing breasts, wiggling his eyebrows at her and having no shame in his gaze as he smiled at her, her body flushing in response.

His questions were coming with less frequency as the next song began, Jen once again hearing 'Like a Pornstar,' her mind flashing back to earlier in the day when she had heard it play the first time: her standing in nothing but her thong while Tim and Mr. DeWight fondled her breasts.

Without thinking she moved her hands up her sides, cupping her breasts and gently squeezing them, the sensations similar to earlier in the office. Jen felt her vaginal muscles throb as she moved her palms across her nipples, opening her mouth in a silent gasp as she swayed to the song stroking her breasts.

Glancing down at the cop she saw him watching her intently when suddenly he put down his notebook. "Well, I guess we both know what comes next, and I must say I'm actually looking forward to it," he said.

Jen looked at him questioningly, still swaying to the music as her hands grasped her breasts. In shock she watched as he unbuckled his belt, then his pants. Continuing to dance, she watched as he raised his hips and slid off his pants! The cop sat there with his erection pointing straight in the air as Jen looked at him.

"What are you doing?" she almost whispered.

"We both know the reason you're not going to go to jail tonight is you scratching my itch so I don't scratch yours," he told her bluntly.

"That's not why I'm here," she said feebly, unable to keep her eyes off the firm member between his legs. He was average sized—probably seven inches—and as she watched it slowly bobbed, as if beckoning her.

"Bullshit," the cop said, catching her attention again. "If you would have come in here dressed I would have believed it, but obviously your boss is offering a peace offering by sending you here nude, so come on girl, don't just stand there, get down here and convince me to leave with nothing but a smile on my face," he told her.

Jen could not believe what was happening. Surely what he said was not true, she thought. And yet his reasoning was valid, Mr. DeWight had said as much, telling her to use her mouth to convince the cop to not arrest her. The officer's logic behind her coming into the room naked made sense.

1...456789