Les Vampyres

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was always the same routine. Christine would walk that corridor between the front door and the door into the theater. She was always a solitary figure marching along in the dark. She moved quickly. Her breath would explode in short sharp gasps. Her arm would swing. Her handbag would slap. Her heart would be racing. Her hair and breasts would bounce and her pussy would be wet.

Christine reached out. She pushed the theatre door open and slipped inside. A wave of smell almost knocked Christine out as she entered the space. The stench was intoxicating and suffocating. It was overwhelming. It was the aroma of horny dirty men. It was the smell of fresh and dried semen. Christine could taste that stench. It was enough to drive her insane. She loved standing there at the back of the dark theatre. She loved slowly and deeply inhaling through her nose.

The movie played on the screen before Christine. It was always the same sort of film. Some big breasted woman was blowing a guy. Or someone was fucking someone else in large vivid color. It was such a graphic and gross spectacle. Enormous, enraged looking cocks slipped in and out of moist looking female body parts. Cum leapt and landed on faces and forms. Women were exploded over. Women were saturated in cum. The amplified sounds of groans and colliding bodies hurt Christine's ears. The audio was always too high. The volume was turned up to ear splitting levels.

What a surprise it must have been for some random guy, who just happened to go watch a pornographic film late one night, at some sleazy rundown cinema, in the red light district to be suddenly confronted by the beautiful 23 year old female.

Christine always moved quickly. She got down low and swiftly navigated the dark rows of seats. There was always someone to target. Usually the guy she approached was sitting by himself in a shadowy corner of the cinema with no one around him. The male Christine approached was usually older. She could see he had undone and unzipped his pants. He had pulled his pants and underwear down. His hard cock was exposed. He was playing with himself in the dark theatre. He was stroking his dick as he watched the grotesque spectacle in front of him on the large screen.

"What the fuck," he hissed as Christine arrived on the spot, dropping to her knees before him.

Christine put her finger to her lips to silence him. She grabbed hold of his pants and underwear. She made him lift his hips so she could drag what he was wearing down to his ankles and then off. He stared at her wide eyed as she reached out and pulled his legs apart. He quickly looked up. He quickly looked around the cinema in the dark. He gazed back down at Christine as she adjusted herself. He gasped. His jaw dropped as the beautiful 23 year old lowered her head and began worshipping his hard leaking cock with her lips, tongue and mouth. A moment later he placed his hand on the back of her moving head. Christine sucked him off swiftly and feverishly. She gulped down every drop when he came explosively in her mouth. She looked up at the stunned male with a smile on her face as she ran her finger over her lips, collected any semen there, and sucked it off her tip, once he was finished blowing.

It was the same routine. The beautiful 23 year old would suddenly arrive at the cinema. She would enter the theatre. She would discreetly suck a few guys off. She would swing a leg over a few more and sit down on their dicks. Christine would face them. They would hold her hips. They would stare up at her as she rode them hard and maniacally. They would fire like crazy. She would cum, unable to stifle her groans as the porno played on and on behind her.

Christine would leave the cinema after it had been done. The sleaze, the stench and the dirtiness of it all would finally get to her. She would enjoy her sex-fix and then she would instantly feel revolted afterwards. She would cum and she would make others cum and then the whole grimy, ugly scene would disgust her. She would get up, quickly straighten her sexy clothing and then run out the theatre door feeling horrified.

Christine finally made a decision to visit the brothel where Jane and Jacqui worked. She spoke to both Jane and Jacqui as she tossed up whether she should take the plunge and become a high class, sex worker or not. Jane and Jacqui made Christine end her reckless sex games played out in adult theatres and adult bookstores. It was Jane and Jacqui who pointed out how horrible and dangerous Christine's secret sex life really was.

"Honey, you've been so damned lucky so far," Jane had told Christine. "Forget about disease and your health for just a second and dwell on the idea of being knifed or beaten to death for doing what you do. There are so many unstable and crazy people out there. Honestly, give up doing dirty old men in some bookstore or theatre and come here and work with us. It's a lot safer and far more lucrative. Trust me - you'll get all the sex you want working here."

"Jane's right," Jacqui affirmed. "Honestly, Christine, you're lucky to be alive. Being raped and seriously assaulted is the least of your worries when you do something like that. You could end up just vanishing from sight and no one, not your friends, nor your family, would ever see you again or even know what happened to you. Your body would end up buried in a hole somewhere."

Christine had been convinced. She began working with Jane and Jacqui at the brothel. She gave up her addiction to dangerous and dirty sex on skid row and began making lots of money. She then dropped her law studies. She was failing her classes, and no longer had any interest in becoming a lawyer anyway.

The three women decided to become independent private players a couple of years later. Jane, Jacqui and Christine stopped working at the brothel. They grew an escorting and prostitution business together. The created their own website. They rented two city apartments. They offered services to a clientele of wealthy men and women who wanted two sex workers at once or even three sex workers at once. Doing threesomes and foursomes became the trio's specialty.

Christine and Jacqui gave up sex work once they married. Jacqui had met a man, who was a friend of Jane's husband. Jacqui had married him. Then Christine met the father of Jacqui's husband at a party. He was an older wealthy guy. Christine became a part of his life through her connection with Jane and Jacqui's men. Christine got married. Jane sighed and shrugged.

"Well, maybe that's it," Jane said to her husband, Eric. "My days of being a high class hooker are over I guess. Baby, I'm gonna have to find some other way of tormenting and turning you on."

"I don't think tormenting and turning me on will be too hard for a chick like you, Janey."

"True," Jane stated, "I do have a sexy body and a diabolical mind."

"Uh huh, I don't think it'll be hard for you, Jacqui and Chris to play your hard-hearted games at all. You've got all three of us boys wrapped around your little fingers. I'm sure there's so much you girls can get away with, now you're all married to big rich softies like us."

Jane raised her eyebrows. She grinned.

"Indeed," Jane said, "the three of us girls know how to play with a man's body and a man's head. Beware cuckold, I'm gonna cause you more strife and pain before I'm through with you."

"Oh my God, dare to dream," Eric whispered, while Jane burst into laughter.

***

PART ONE - STRUCK DUMB

The doorman graciously nodded and opened the front door to the hotel. Jane walked through. The doorman's eyes discreetly dropped and followed her form as Jane quickly passed by. The doorman watched her from behind. His cock began to stir and straighten in his pants.

Jane's stiletto heels tapped as she took each step. The crack of Jane's shoes echoed on the marble floor of the large hotel lobby as she made her way from the front door, past the reception desk and towards the bar. Men looked up and watched her as she passed by. The whispered conversations and the subdued laughter momentarily ended, as Jane swept past, before abruptly beginning again.

Jane was wearing a pair of sunglasses. Her long fine red hair was tied back in a ponytail. Her beautiful pale facial features were made up. She was wearing a tight little black dress. She was wearing sheer lace top stockings and a new pair of high heels. She didn't have a bra or any panties on.

"Good afternoon," the doorman softly said, holding the door to the bar open for Jane.

Jane smiled. The young doorman could just make out her blue eyes behind the dark smoky lenses she wore. She looked at him for just a moment. He dropped his eyes, ran his gaze down her low cut dress and enjoyed her pale cleavage. He noted the wedding and engagement rings flashing on her finger. Her perfume lingered in the air and caressed his sense of smell as she walked past. His eyes turned automatically. He watched her from behind. She had a beautiful body. The young doorman assumed she was in her early forties.

Jane walked across the room. The hotel bar was dark. It was opulent and gleaming. It reeked of old money. She quickly turned her head. She looked left and right. The room was almost deserted.

"Would you like a drink," the barman asked, coming forward, just as Jane reached the bar.

Jane nodded.

"Please," Jane softly said, pulling her sunglasses off, putting her handbag down and then taking a seat at the bar.

"What would you like," the barman asked, enjoying the beautiful older woman before him as she fiddled about with her sunglasses and then rifled through her handbag looking for the case.

Jane found the case. She put her sunglasses inside. She snapped the case shut. She pushed the case back into her handbag. She removed her mobile phone. The barman was still waiting. She finally looked into the barman's eyes. He was young and good looking. He was her type. The barman wanted her just as much as the doormen wanted her. Jane broke into a smile. It was nice to be wanted. She felt relaxed and horny. She felt like a strong drink.

"Glenmorangie 18 if you have it," Jane finally said, "I'll take it neat and make it a double please."

The barman grinned. He nodded. He turned. Jane watched him from behind as he reached up and took the bottle of 18 year old scotch down from the top shelf. She saw him, but her mind was elsewhere.

The young man Jane was meeting wasn't there. He was surely running late, but Jane was running late as well. Jane was supposed to be there in the hotel bar waiting for him. She was supposed to have been there at 3pm. She checked the time on her mobile phone. It was 3.35pm. She had arrived 35 minutes late. There was no message from him. There were no missed incoming calls from him either. Jane wondered if he would show or bail out on her.

Where was he, Jane wondered? Surely he wasn't the sort of guy who just gave up when a girl was running late? Surely he would have tried calling or texting first. He was, after all, going to spend the afternoon and then the night with a beautiful married woman twice his age. Jane didn't get the sense he was a nervous type. He surely wasn't scared of women and sexual pleasure. She didn't get that sense at all.

Jane was about to text him when her drink was placed in front of her. She sighed. She picked up her glass and drank. The exquisite smoky whiskey spread through her mouth. She closed her beautiful blue eyes and sighed. The barman softly laughed. Jane smiled as she opened her eyes and quickly ran her gaze around the bar. He wasn't there. Where was he?

"You haven't been stood up, have you," the barman asked. "What complete fool would do something like that to someone like you?"

Jane grinned and turned back to the young man before her. The barman was looking down at her wedding and engagement rings. Jane grinned playfully. She opened her handbag. She pulled out her purse and paid the barman for her drink.

"Is this the first time you've done something like this," the barman asked, after the transaction had been dealt with. "Does your husband know you're here, all alone, waiting for someone?"

Jane looked down at the perfectly formed imprint of lipstick on the edge of her glass. She looked up at the barman again.

"This is definitely not the first time I've done this and yes, my husband knows," Jane softly said, feeling relaxed and playful, while the Glenmorangie was working its magic in her system, "he's the one who insisted I come here today and is it that obvious why I'm here?"

"Oh yeah," the barman said, absentmindedly drying and polishing clean glasses with a cloth as he spoke, "this hotel's a magnet for married people who are, shall we say, meeting other people on the side. I hope you don't mind me saying this, but it's so obvious why you're here. Did you say your husband knows you're here?"

"Oh yeah, he insisted I come here today," Jane said, grinning, after taking another sip of her scotch, realizing the barman was turned on. "He's been very supportive of my extra-marital relationships over the years. Unfortunately, he couldn't be here today. He's dying to watch. A big meeting at work has unavoidably detained him. I'm hoping to film the whole encounter, so my lesser half can watch it later."

The barman smiled. The beautiful older woman sitting opposite him on the other side of the bar was wearing an alluring and inviting look. She was playing with her long fine flaming hair. A soft smile curled on her lips and her blue eyes looked seductive. The barman felt his cock stir. The barman was about to say something. He was going to ask Jane out. She drank her scotch. The young bartender noticed Jane was carried away by her thoughts. She was remembering the first time she ever saw Tony, the young guy she was meeting today in the hotel bar.

Jane had first met Tony at a party her husband Eric was hosting. The get together had been arranged to celebrate the conclusion to a large business deal, Eric and Tony's father, Brad and Brad's oldest son, Darren had worked on for months. At least one hundred guests had been invited to the party and were attending. The celebration had taken place in the hotel bar where Jane was now sitting.

"I can't wait to introduce you to Brad's youngest son tonight," Eric had enthused to his beautiful wife, Jane as the two of them drove towards the city. "You're just going to love him. I don't think you've met him before. He's been living with his mother. He's staying with his father right now because he's going to start college soon."

"I can't wait either; you look so excited, Eric," Jane had said."You've advertised him very well. I'm really curious to meet Tony. He sounds like a stud from the way you describe him. How old is he again?"

"He's just turned 19 recently," Eric said, breaking into a grin.

"19, oh my, how perfect," Jane whispered, while a soft smile spread across her face. "He definitely sounds like my type - I know he's young, but I wonder if he's good in bed?"

"Oh, he is, Jane, he really is your type. You'll definitely want to sleep with him, and he with you, of course - I think you'll be impressed by him. I know for a fact his stepmom and his sister-in-law have designs on him as well."

"Yeah, Jac and Chris mentioned him to me on the phone recently. He does sound divine. Maybe all three of us can have him at once. I'm not averse to sharing a man with another woman or two, as you well know, darling."

"Lucky guy," Eric hissed, before smiling. "You enjoy making me jealous, don't you, Jane?"

"I do, I love it, honey and you definitely have a reason to be green," Jane whispered. "You know Chris, Jac and I used to team up and play with men together, when we were all working girls. I'm sure I've told you that before. I can't imagine you forgetting something like that."

"Oh my God, you've mentioned it more than a few times, Jane," Eric whispered, barely able to concentrate on his driving, "the idea of you three getting together to please that 19 year old is just so, is just so, is just so..."

"Fucking incredible, amazing, and sensational," Jane suggested.

"Yeah, yeah, something like that," Eric said, nodding. "Although I'm sure Brad and Darren won't be so keen on the idea."

Jane softly laughed.

"What," Eric asked, briefly turning and looking at his beautiful wife, before turning back to the road.

"Well, honey, let's just say you don't know your friends and new business partners half as well as you think you do. I slept with both of them when I was turning tricks and both of them have similar sorts of fantasies to you. They're both aching to be cuckolded. I just know they are. I think it'll be pretty easy for Chris and Jacqui to convince Brad and Darren to play along with our little proposal. I definitely think young Tony will get the female harem, I'm sure he'll want."

Eric gasped. He turned to look at his wife again. The car Eric was driving began to veer towards oncoming traffic. A horn blast from another vehicle alerted Eric. He instantly turned back to watching the road again. Jane shook her head as Eric got control of their car.

"Watch it, buddy."

"I'm sorry, Jane."

"Yes Eric, ex-working girls do love to talk and talk," Jane said, after a silent moment. "Your two friends and business partners are both cuckolds or at least they will be when their wives are through re-arranging their heads. Chris and Jac are very skilled at suggesting ideas to men, planting seeds and getting guys to do what they want them to do. Those ladies should have degrees in male psychology and male physiology. They know a man's body and mind like they know the back of their hands."

Eric gasped again. He bit his bottom lip.

"Oh my God," Eric hissed. "Imagine the three of you with him, with that 19 year old guy, together in bed at the same time!"

"Sounds fantastic, doesn't it."

"It sure does."

Jane nodded and smiled. Eric continued to talk after a long period of silence, more desperate than ever to sell Brad's youngest son to his wife.

"Apparently, he's quite the young womanizer," Eric said breathlessly, his hands trembling. "He's confident, he's smart and he doesn't get rattled easily. He enjoys talking to females and he's the persistent, never take no for an answer type, from what I've heard. Tony has stud written all over him."

"Well, that's good - we're always on the lookout for someone with stud written all over them."

"Definitely, apparently, he's had a couple of older married girlfriends. Not bad for a 19 year old."

"Impressive, I'm looking forward to meeting him, Eric. Maybe this young man can father our next child, provided he's willing and happy to play along. Maybe he'll be the next lucky one to conceive a kid with me."

Eric gasped with pleasure. He burst with noise. Jane turned her head and watched her husband. She grinned at him. She shook her head. She burst into laughter. Eric turned his head and looked at his wife. Eric clearly wanted a conception to happen. It was always in the back of his mind. Eric loved the idea of Jane going to bed with hot younger male lovers and conceiving children with them. It was Eric's favorite fantasy. Jane and Eric had two children, but neither kid was her husband's. Eric was definitely up for another pregnancy. Eric stared at Jane.

"Keep your eyes on the road, darling," Jane softly warned him as the car began to veer again.

"Oh yeah, shit," Eric burst out, losing his self composure, instantly turning back to face the traffic in front of him.

Jane watched her husband. He was quickly running his fingers through his short silver hair. He was breathing hard. Jane guessed correctly that his heart was thumping and his cock was wooden. She turned away a moment later. A soft smile played on her lips. Tonight was going to be fun. Flirt with Tony. Catch up with Christine and Jacqui and wind Eric up as much as she could.