Lift Her Sari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks! you keep using this word gorgeous on and on. What do you see that is so gorgeous?" she asked.

"Everything about you is gorgeous. At 42 you posses a figure that would make many younger ones envious," he said.

"Am I not on the heavier side?" she asked tapping her tummy.

"Not at all, but on the other hand that part is very enticing," he said pushing her sari down.

"I don't know what's so enticing here?" she said as she carefully slid the sari exposing her midriff.

Eyeing the exposed part of her midriff he said. "The curvaceous portion leading to the dip of your belly is so alluring."

"But I don't see anything as you have described," she replied slightly adjusting her sari till her belly button was exposed.

"That, that belly button and its surroundings is what makes many a men go crazy. You don't see anything coz you are sitting. If you would stand up and display it as you are displaying it now, it would be all together a different picture." he said.

"So what you are suggesting is that I should not stand up?" she asked.

"On the contrary I am trying to appease you to do so," he replied softly caressing her belly.

"No I don't think I should when you have warned me," she said as she leaned on him.

"I did not mean to scare you nor I am going to force you." He said moving his hand over her warm belly.

"Your patience, your temperament and your tenderness have eventually won you a lot of ground" she said feeling his hand caressing a major part of her exposed waist.

"It would not be fair on my part to do something in haste and later repent" he said as his hand moved inside the sari over to her blouse.

"You are a very skilful person and your timing is very sweet" she said as his hand reached up.

"You mean that I am very cautious," he asked gaining confidence while unbuttoning her blouse.

"You are not only cautious, but I see you have set a goal." She said as his fingers nimbly unbuttoned her blouse.

"Yes I have a goal to reach as I had missed seeing what's behind this," he said nudging the flaps of her blouse.

"You are a pig, your approach is very direct and I like it."

"Then why don't you help me discard this?" he asked tugging her blouse.

"Do you feel ashamed to do it?" she asked slipping her hands behind her back.

"No I want you to be a part of this game," he said waiting anxiously for her to remove the blouse.

"I don't know what's forcing me to do all this," saying it she pulled out her blouse slowly.

"It's sheer excitetment which is the driving force behind all this," he said as his eyes popped up when those lovely orbs snuggled behind her skin coloured bra were exposed and swimming in their ecstasy he slowly pocketed her blouse.

"That's my property," said Megha as hot currents flooded her body on seeing him pocket her blouse.

"Obviously they are your property," he replied as his hands reached up and started caressing her orbs.

"I am not talking about those."

"Why talk of something else when these lovely orbs need utmost attention," he replied fondling her breasts and as Megha started squirming "I need to see them Mom." He said pulling her straps down.

"Do you have to, have you not seen enough?" she asked biting her lips.

"In daylight your bra would not have concealed much, but not now," he said bringing down the straps of her bra.

"Of what are you talking about. Are my breasts not visible now?" she asked knowing very well what he was hinting upon.

Hearing her use the word breasts Dileep got further excited. Pulling the straps down he denuded them. "It's the sight of those nipples in the middle of those orbs that's so pleasing for the eyes," he said. "One should do justice to them by doing what they are meant for."

"What are they meant for?" asked Megha controlling the urge building inside her body.

"They are meant to be sucked." He said and dipping his face he engulfed her breast in his mouth.

Feeling the pressure mounting in her body she cried. "Yes they are meant to be sucked, suck them, bite them do whatever you want as they are at your disposal." unable to control herself any longer.

"It's been a long time since I sucked them," he said keeping alive the conversation while his heart pounding rapidly.

"Yes it's been a long time. Bite them as you used to do." she answered pushing her breast in his mouth.

"Yes if that's what you want," and when his mother nodded pushing her to the edge and grasping her half naked body he said. "Kiss me as you kissed me yesterday Mom."

Enjoying the wild sensation of having his arms around her half naked body Megha took hold of his face and kissed him hard on lips. Caressing and biting his lips she kissed him wildly and when Dileep moaned between her kisses "are you there?" she asked softly.

"Yes, yes," he replied and drew his mother's body which made her robust breasts practically flattened on his chest and feeling the heat liberated from her naked breasts he flooded in his pants.

Feeling his body jerk spontaneously she realized her job was finished and as Dileep's breathing subsided, hugging his face to her bare bosom, "relax, relax dear." she uttered softly.

Dileep who was sweating profusely nuzzled his face in the comfort zone of his mother's breasts and as she tried to move, grasping her in both hands he held her strongly.

Ruffling his hair she asked. "Don't want me to go yet?"

"No don't go," he said gripping her harder.

"How can I when you have imprisoned me?" she asked.

"It feels so soothing to be in your arms Mom," he said.

"Okay, rest for a while," she said covering his face with the top of her sari.

"I don't know when I have felt so soothing."

"Don't talk, relax," said Megha pressing his head to her bosom.

It was after some time when both got up and went to their respective rooms. Once inside her room Megha could not sleep. She kept changing position on the large bed. She felt she ought to be near her son. Her body craved for it and unable to get up and go to his room, she took the help of a pillow and spent the night.

Next morning, after having a refreshing bath Megha went into her son's room. She wanted to sit beside him and wake him up but on seeing him half awake she went to the cupboard and pretended to search. As she stood rummaging Dileep feasted his eyes on her curvaceous back and her marvellous mounds. On closer scrutiny he felt excited to see the impressions of her mounds behind her cream coloured sari. Staring at them he was tempted to lift his hand and caress them but he could not muster enough courage.

It did not go unnoticed by Megha. By virtue of a mirror set inside the cupboard Megha saw him feasting his eyes upon her back. She stood her ground allowing him the liberty and when she turned to face she saw him adjusting his pants.

"So the lazy boy don't want to get up." She said seeing him fully awake.

"Today is Sunday Mom," he replied.

"Yes today is Sunday, want some coffee?" she asked.

"Yes Mom," he said getting up.

"Have a wash, I'll bring it here," saying it she left.

Upon those words he went to the rest room and came out to see his Mom holding a cup of coffee.

Handing him the cup she took his towel and chiding him on still being a kid started drying his hair and in the process squeezing his arms she said. "They are quite strong."

"One has to be fit these days."

"Why, to entice girls?" she joked.

"Why girls, even older women get lured by it." He replied instantly.

"Yes it does entice us," she said caressing his bulging muscles.

"As your body does to us?" he asked.

"May be or it may not be, but many say a woman gets excited 18% faster than men do and I don't know how far it is true," she said caressing his forearms.

"But it feels good to caress those muscles doesn't it?" he asked.

"Yes it feels good to feel them up." She said exerting more pressure on his muscles.

"Does it give you the same amount of pleasure as we get in touching you?" he asked looking at her bosom.

"I don't know how much you get, but it certainly gives us immense pleasure when you touch us there." She replied looking down at her heaving bosom.

"How do you feel talking about it?" he asked placing the cup on the table.

"It's always an exciting subject to talk about," saying it as she took a deep breath made her bosom heave.

Looking at them "Is that why they are swollen?" he asked.

"May be it's because of the morning bliss," she replied.

"Yes morning bliss. Is it not a fact that you get such feelings more in the mornings?" he asked staring at her heaving bosom.

Realizing that to be the reason for her coming to his room she said. "Yes that for a fact is true."

"And now do such feelings persist?" he asked moving closer.

"It would be false to say no," she said and before he could shoot another question she asked looking straight into eyes. "How do you feel about all this?"

"Right now I have only one wish," he said placing his hands on her shoulders and squeezing them.

"And that is?" she asked looking into his eyes.

"To hug your rich body."

"Why do you call it a rich body?" she asked as she felt her juices churning inside her body.

"Because your body is voluptuous and has sexy curves," he replied.

"And you want to have that voluptuous sensual body in your arms?" she asked.

"Yes, it's my wish to have your sizzling body in my arms."

"Standing as we are," she asked unable to control the urge storming in her body.

"Yes right now I want to take you in arms." He replied waiting for her answer.

"Have I stopped you from doing so?" she asked biting his ear.

"No, you have not but . ." he said adjusting the bulge in his pants.

"That, that's only natural; don't worry about it," she said moving into his arms.

"Oh! Mom," calling out he held his mother strongly in his arms and when her warm sizzling body came into full contact with his, his hands started roaming all over her body. Feeling the warm flesh and kissing her passionately he said. "This feels so good Mom."

"I am glad that you like it," she replied hiding her emotions which were mesmerizing her.

Slipping his hands down to her waist and pulling her lower body to his "This feels totally different Mom." And when his mother moaned on having his rigid pecker against her body "open your blouse Mom, I want to see them." He said biting her lips and caressing her mounds.

"No not now," she replie half heartedly as the pleasure mounted.

"Can I feel these Mom?" he asked slipping his hands on her buttocks and grasping them.

As he grasped her buttocks." Oh! My, my, my," she screamed as hot steamy waves erupted in her body. Dileep, who was on the verge of coming, pinned her to the wall and ramming his pecker onto her waist and grinding it vigorously on her soft warm belly, he shot his cum in his pants.

It was after some time that he came out of her arms and feeling bad "I am sorry Mom," he said.

Holding his face and kissing him she said. "You need not feel sorry for you have done nothing wrong," and wondered what other guy would have done under such circumstances. Making it a point to address it in the evening she went down to her room.

Later in the evening Dileep sat silent for most part of the drive not wanting to distract her attention and once they hit the dirt road he said. "You seem to like this place a lot."

"Yes it's exciting and I want to handle this tough terrain," she replied.

"It's good to see you so full of life," he said.

"Yes all this time I was in a shell and now I want to come out of it," she said manoeuvring the vehicle with expertise.

"And do all that you wanted to?" he asked.

"Yes I want to live life and I hope you will support me."

"In all earnest," he replied.

Turning and looking into his eyes "why did I not see this in you before?" she asked.

"You were pre occupied with other matters Mom."

"And wasted precious time?"

"You have much more to look forward to." He said.

"May be by having you by my side," she replied.

"Always happy to be by your side," saying it he moved closer.

"Why this eagerness?" she asked seeing him get closer.

"Was I not quiet all this time?" he asked.

"Yes you were and now," she asked.

"Now it's time to cuddle," he said placing his arm on her shoulder and drawing her.

"But am I not driving?" she asked.

"Yes, and I see no danger lingering in this vast terrain," he replied.

"So," she asked getting excited.

"So I am at liberty to embrace you and free my arms," he said caressing her shoulder blades.

"Don't you think you are taking undue advantage?" she asked hiding her smile.

"Do I need to obtain prior permission to free my arms," he asked slipping them from her shoulder onto her bosom.

"A lot depends upon where they wander," she replied.

"How far can they venture?" he asked slipping his hand inside her sari.

"Right now I think they are in a safe place." She said as she felt his hand hovering over her blouse.

"Is it because they are in a familiar territory?" he asked as his hand crept over her breasts.

Smiling at his reply she said. "No it's because that's the maximum leverage they deserve."

"For all my good behaviour I was hoping they stood a better chance today," he said as his fingers started deftly unhooking her blouse.

"Don't you think they are amply rewarded." She asked on having her blouse unbuttoned.

"Yes, but I see no wrong in hoping for more." He replied as his hand moved over her bra.

Feeling his hand on her breasts she said. "You men are insatiable creatures."

"When you know them so well, why don't you comply," he said cupping her breast and squeezing it.

"Don't be under the impression that I am going to allow more space," she replied.

"Yes I know you, you need to be coaxed a little." Then leaning forward and planting a wet kiss on her cheek he asked. "Why do you women torment us so much?"

"Because that's the only way we can make you dance to our tunes," she replied slowing the vehicle down, unable to contain the warmth spreading between her thighs.

"Can you not show some consideration," he asked kissing her cheeks.

"Like what?" She asked stopping the vehicle under the tree on feeling her body trembling.

"Like allowing me to lie in your lap," he said biting her ear lobe.

"You are always free to do that," she said pushing the seat back and making room for him to lie on her lap.

Resting his head in the warmth cushion provided by her thighs and nuzzling his head in the comfort zone he said. "I am very fortunate to lie in your lap."

"Why what's so special about it?" she asked.

"I don't see it as your lap. I see it as if I am resting my head between two warm thighs." He said nuzzling his head between her thighs and enjoying their warmth.

Pinching his cheek, "do you think I have made a mistake by allowing you?" she asked.

"No, but I see it at as an enterprising move," he replied lifting his hands and drawing her face down.

"No, it's a calculated risk which I have taken," she said resting her chin on his forehead and caressing his chest.

"What made you do so?" he asked inhaling the lingering aroma of her body.

"It was after considering many factors," she replied as she continued caressing his chest.

"Was it due to some compulsion?" he asked drawing the the sari away from her bosom.

"No, not due to any compulsion." She replied as she felt her sari being drawn away from her upper body.

"Or was it due to my persistence?" he asked feasting his eyes on her lush breasts stacked behind the rich crocheted black bra.

"No, not at all," then taking a deep breath "It's because I have become selfish. Remove your shirt." She ordered and sitting straight she discarded her blouse.

Excited by her move he pulled out his shirt and baring his muscular chest he asked. "Do you find it to your liking?"

"Yes my eyes were craving for and no doubt they conveys a sinister message," she said caressing his muscular chest.

"Does it have the same effect as it does to us when these are exposed?" he asked groping her breasts in his hands.

"Though it becomes obvious with you we suffer more in hiding our feelings as the whole body catapults," she said stealing a look at the bulge in his pants.

"Is it then you fall prey?" he asked pulling the straps of her bra and baring her breasts.

"Yes and this rough treatment creates such havoc in our bodies that we find it difficult to sustain." She said as hot currents rushed through her body.

Grasping her curvaceous waist with both hands he asked. "Is it then you tend to loosen up and give youself?"

'Yes, it's at this juncture they take advantage of us," she replied.

"And what happens then?" he asked trying to slip his hands under her tight slip.

"We give up all inhibitions and sway with the tempo." As she said it she grabbed him in her arms and pulling himup kissed him passionately and did stop till such time it took her trembling body to subside. Then looking into his eyes she said. "This is what happens to us."

Seeing her flushed gleaming face he said. "I would give anything to see that glitter in your face again Mom."

"Oh Dileep you are so sweet, so compassionate," saying it she kissed him vigorously on his mouth and taking him in her arms glued her body onto his.

"Hold me in your arms Mom, I want to stay put in your arms." Cried Dileep crushing her body onto his and plastering her warm breasts on his chest. Holding her warm curvaceous body tightly he started rubbing his erectness on her waist haphazardly.

Feeling his hardness poking at her, Megha manipulated her body and having it lodged on her soft belly she held it captive between their bodies.

Dileep was enchanted by her move. He could no longer sustain himself. Pushing her to the edge he started stroking his hardness on her soft belly. As his mother reciprocated his moves his erectness slipped down and got wedged between her thighs. The very fact that his erection was lodged between her thighs and the heat emanating from it was so fiery that crying out "It's happening, it's happening," he unloaded his cum inside his pants.

Megha held her son tightly in her arms. She held him like not wanting to let him go and Dileep after having regained his energy, tried to move "don't, rest for a while," she said drawing his face on her naked bosom.

"It feels so soothing Mom," he cried resting his cheeks on her warm breasts.

"They are meant to soothe you dear." She said accommodating him.

"So pleasing, so delightful, one does not feel like moving out of this comfort zone," he replied.

"Who asked you to?" she replied nuzzling his face deeper onto her bosom.

"So far you have not. . . . . . ." as he said this his thoughts drifted.

"Now what is it you are planning?" she asked.

"I was wondering whether it could happen again,' he replied.

"What could happen again?" she asked.

"I was thinking if we could have a replay of what happened," he said.

"That's the only bad thing with you men. You are very greedy. Get up we have to go." She said and straightening up she looked around here and there.

"What is it you are searching?" he asked hiding his smile.

"You are not only greedy but you are kinky too," she said on not finding her bra.

"I preserve them as trophies," he replied.

"Trophies?"

"Yes have I not won them? It was not so easy in removing them."

"You did not remove them, you shred them out of my body." She replied.

"Whatever it is, they are my property now." He said dangling the bra in front of her.

"Keep them and let me see how you would react when your wife asks about them?" she said.

"I will tell her that they are my precious trophies which I have won," he said.

"And what if she asks whom they belong too?" she asked.

123456...9