Lust Conquers All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,144 Followers

"But I'm not offering that kind of deal. I'm talking about sex only. You don't like me. That's fine. I'd prefer you were just neutral, but sometimes even dislike can work, because you're not cheating in any emotionally involved sense. It would be purely physical. And when it's all over, even though you still won't know everything that body of yours is capable of, I promise you'll know more about it than you do now. And your sex life with your guy will only get better because of it."

Cassie wasn't sure what it was that kept her listening, but she found herself desperate to debate the subject with this man. She wanted to talk about how love made the sexual connection stronger than anything, and that "just sex" could never be "just sex". But Cassie also knew enough to keep her mouth shut. Surely this guy had tried this speech before, and surely he had an answer for everything.

As she sat in silence, she wondered how many women fell for this shit. And just as she was thinking of it, she knew that was the perfect way to respond to him.

"How often does this bullshit work on women?"

"I haven't heard a 'no' yet."

"I find that impossible to believe."

"I mean from you."

God, Cassie thought. He was right. It was stupid really. She was obviously repulsed by him. But technically she'd never given him a flat out 'no'.

"No," she said, simply and matter-of-factly.

The man sighed. "I'm disappointed, I must say. I think we could've had a great night. And with that body..." He looked her up and down as if he were wolf eyeing a raw, fresh fillet of beef. "...I'm not going to say I wasn't going to get a lot out of this, too. And I mean a lot. But I think you're passing on a real opportunity to see what you're made of. And something tells me I was your best chance. Maybe even your last chance."

Cassie tried to ignore him and tapped her foot impatiently on the bottom ring of the bar stool.

"But I respect your rejection...oh, hell, no I don't. I accept your rejection, though, and I'll leave you alone."

And with that, the man turned away and back to the bar.

Cassie was stunned. Could it really have been that easy? She was suddenly very upset with herself. She'd looked at this man in a way she was not at all comfortable with. She imagined him naked against her will. And she had put herself through the most uncomfortable conversation of her life all for what? So she could have the last word? Because she was, in some sick way, interested in knowing where this creep's delusions were coming from? She felt that she'd let down herself at least as much as she'd let down Kyle, even though he hadn't been around to see it.

"Let me ask you something," she just blurted out, cringing as each word left her lips and fed new life into this awful exchange. "If I had just said 'no' right away, you still would've given me that whole bullshit spiel anyway, right?"

The man didn't look up from his drink. "Why are you talking to me?"

It was a startling question, because Cassie really had no answer.

"I wasn't leading you on," she stated. "I shouldn't have to just say 'no'. You should've gotten the hint that I wasn't interested. It was pretty goddamn obvious."

"Obvious, right," the man muttered. He sipped his drink gone, then stood up from the bar to face her. "And yet, when I kiss you, you won't slap me or pull away for at least three seconds."

"When you what?"

But suddenly, like some warped magic trick, he was there, kissing her. His lips pressed softly but strongly against hers, guiding hers open so he could offer his tongue, which was hot and big and muscular like the rest of him. It swirled around her tongue, and even though she didn't kiss him back, he was able to wrestle hers around as if she was. Cassie was then stunned that he wasn't just in her mouth, but that sometime, somehow, he had pulled her tongue into his! His left hand, warm and rough, gently cupped the right side of her face, and Cassie felt the rest of her body melt even as alarms went off in her head.

Yes, Cassie did at last break the kiss, but even that was a total failure. Instead of snapping away abruptly, her lips parted his with the unsatisfied linger of a lover's kiss. It was slow, soft, and afterward Cassie ran her tongue across her wet lips to taste him there.

Her heart was racing so fast it physically hurt. Her nipples were hard. And further below...God, she was sizzling down there. Even wet.

She wondered, ashamedly, how many seconds it had been. But it didn't matter. Whether it had been one second or twenty, the damage had been done.

Cassie thought about slapping him. But the overwhelming sensation of that kiss and its aftereffects kept getting in the way. She couldn't concentrate enough to even lift her hand.

She refused to look up at him. Doing so would only hurt. But even looking down, focusing on nothing, Cassie began to panic. Her unfaltering love and devotion to Kyle had been her castle walls. It was her protection. But now she had to admit those same walls were trapping some part of her inside. And of all people, this boorish, uncivilized brute had to be the one to show her that. He had been right about the kiss. She couldn't deny that. How much else was he right about?

She closed her eyes, bit her lower lip, and began to feel her whole world crumbling down as her lips continued to burn excitedly.

Cassie sensed the man moving away, and opened her eyes to see him heading toward the bar exit. Though her brain had made no decision about this man, her body acted on instinct. She rose from the bar stool, stepped after him, and grabbed him behind by laying a firm hand on his shoulder. It was a move that took two seconds at best, but Cassie still had plenty of time to wonder what she was going to say, what she wanted to say, and why the hell she was really going to say anything.

"Wait, please," she said. She could think of nothing more. She felt afraid, guilty, disappointed, but also excited. She tried to bury the excitement and just show off her concern, and that became very easy when, as the man was turning around to face her, she saw Kyle standing on just the other side of him.

"Oh Kyle," she chirped. If she had said it loud enough for Kyle to really hear, he would've picked up terror and alarm in her voice.

As it was, though, he just looked curious about who this man was that Cassie had laid a hand on the shoulder of. Cassie knew Kyle hadn't seen the kiss. He would've been crushed. He just stood there, smiling politely, waiting. Cassie felt so terrible she began shaking. Her poor guy probably didn't suspect even the slightest thing was amiss. And she had no intention of changing that. She put on her best performance, smiling big and confident and greeting him with a soft kiss on the lips.

"Hi baby," she said a little too enthusiastically.

"Hi," he replied, then looked back warily at the big man beside them. His eyes asked the question his mouth didn't have to.

"This is..." Cassie began.

"Thomas," the man replied. "From the office." He smiled a million dollar smile and shook Kyle's hand.

"Oh, you work in the same department?"

"No," Cassie said, trying to make the lie as simple as possible. She didn't lie to Kyle about things, and to start with something so huge was going to be difficult enough. She explained in a voice she hoped wasn't too fast or obviously nervous, that Thomas had been with the company for a while, but she knew him via the phone only because he worked from a different location. She explained that Thomas had switched departments recently, which brought him to the city. She'd known him for years, she lied, but only now was she working with him on a somewhat regular basis. And because he was knew to the neighborhood, she had brought him here to meet Kyle so they could talk about things to do and such.

It all sounded good to Cassie. She couldn't believe herself.

But Kyle did, and he started polite small talk with Thomas as Cassie watched on in horror, a pleasant smile forced on her lips. She noticed putting on such a mask wasn't at all difficult for Thomas, who played the part of the friendly and respectful coworker without the slightest hint of trouble. In Kyle's presence, Thomas was personable, polite, and even funny.

The trio talked over a round of drinks right there in front of the bar. Anyone who'd seen them would've thought they were old friends catching up. It amazed Cassie that she could pull this off, especially when Kyle was the only one of them who wasn't lying through his teeth. She felt awful, and wished she had come up with a less dishonest explanation for having her hand on Thomas' shoulder. If she'd been quicker and smarter, Thomas would be gone now, and she'd be on her way to her birthday night dinner with the man she loved.

But Thomas was here, and Cassie knew even if he wasn't, he would've been stuck in her head. Cassie found it hard to concentrate on the conversation because her mind kept shifting to Thomas and the way he'd kissed her, as well as the promises he had made. And now here he was, chumming it up with Kyle; the two of them seemed to be quickly becoming buddies. Thomas could do anything he wanted, Cassie knew, and that revelation excited her as much as it scared her.

The tension was too much. She ordered another round of drinks.

An hour and a half later, Kyle had stopped asking Cassie if she was sure she wanted to skip her birthday dinner. He had so much alcohol in him that any explanation would've sufficed, and besides, he was laughing and having such a great time talking with her and Thomas that a quiet dinner probably would've been a let down at this point, though he never would've said it. The three of them sat at a small table in the corner of the bar, talking loud over the bar noise and downing the most expensive drinks on the menu.

It had been a long time since Kyle and Cassie had been out like this, just relaxing and enjoying each other's company and getting drunk without a care in the world. The men drank more than Cassie, so she wasn't nearly as inebriated, but she was buzzed enough to feel her cares lifting away and her nerve strengthening.

She also felt her desire for both men rising significantly. Kyle, of course, was her man. He was tall and thin and a cutie, clean cut and professional in both his dress and his short brown hair. He was a good looking man and she was very much still attracted to him, but Cassie also knew that men or even women who saw them together wondered what a beauty like her was doing with a relatively plain guy like Kyle.

She hated that way of thinking, but now she was beginning to understand. For years she had told herself that she was attracted to Kyle because he was the sexist man she'd ever known. He was simply her type. But now, sitting across from Thomas, she knew that wasn't true. She had wanted it to be true because she loved him. And as she realized that, Cassie also feared what Kyle might one day come to terms with; that maybe one day his loving and devoted personality might catch the eye of a woman even prettier than her. Did that mean Kyle deserved this other woman? Did that mean their love wasn't as clear cut as Cassie had, for so long, imagined?

She took another drink to try and wash down the question. In no time she'd forgotten all about it and was laughing along with the two men. She was being dishonest with herself this way, but she also felt much more comfortable.

Sitting between the men, Cassie spent another hour laughing and talking and looking beautiful as other women in the bar gave her dirty and jealous looks. Kyle was usually shy and quiet, even when among friends when out in public, but he was being loud enough to be noticed tonight, and the single women in the bar had to wonder how Cassie could have him on one side, holding her hand, and the other man--so much more handsome and strong and pleasant--on the other side buying rounds of drinks.

The scene got to Cassie eventually, too. This fresher, looser version of her boyfriend made her excited. He was himself, but at a heightened degree. He was drinking more than normal, laughing more than normal, and actually leading most of the conversation.

Perhaps, Cassie would later think, if Kyle hadn't warmed to Thomas so quickly, she never would've grown so bold and nothing would've ever happened.

The turning point came when, while laughing at a joke, Cassie put her hand in Kyle's lap and felt his penis beneath the fabric of his pants. He wasn't hard, but he was there, and he quickly grew erect to her touch. She kept her hand on him and squeezed, feeling him grow, then rubbed him for even further stimulation. They'd never done this before outside of their home. Public displays like this, even ones under the table, were unheard of in Cassie and Kyle's relationship.

But tonight Kyle seemed to be enjoying it. He even spread his legs and thrust his crotch against her hand a little. She squeezed back, leaned in, and kissed him on the ear. The kiss turned into a lick, and then a nibble. And then Kyle placed his hand under Cassie's skirt and on her thigh, feeling the warmth of her smooth skin. He had forgotten about Thomas, who sat just on the other side of Cassie.

But Cassie hadn't forgotten him. She knew others in the bar could see her, but she knew Thomas actually was seeing her, that he was watching, and that he very much wanted what Kyle was getting. She imagined Thomas naked again, and as she squeezed Kyle's hard dick, she wondered how big and hard Thomas could get. Or if he was even hard now, just from watching and imagining.

She felt his eyes on her ass, and surprisingly, she wanted to show it to him. As she nibbled on Kyle's ear, Cassie turned herself more and lifted up from the seat, sticking her butt out toward Thomas a little more than required. She could feel her skirt stretching and her shirt pulling, revealing a sliver of skin at the small of her back. She scooted up in her seat, trying to pull a little more of herself out of her skirt, hoping to give Thomas a glimpse of her panties, or possibly even the beginning of her ass crack.

Cassie knew it was the alcohol making her do these things. She didn't care. She knew it wasn't the alcohol that made her want to do them.

"You'll have to excuse me," Thomas said, getting up. "I'm going to use the restroom."

He didn't sound like he was put off or that he'd even noticed Cassie getting hot on Kyle, but the two of them stopped their explorations as soon as Thomas had left the table. They laughed in spite of their embarrassment.

"Do you want to go?" Kyle asked hopefully. He was now horny enough to ditch Thomas and drunk enough to not care about being polite about it. He even laughed.

Cassie laughed too, because she loved the sound of Kyle's laugh and loved this new version of him that was so much more open-minded and adventurous than his normal, mild-mannered self. The Kyle she knew was not much into public displays of affection beyond light kissing and holding hands. To see this new side made her happy, but also hot. She spread her legs and grabbed Kyle's hand, then forced it under her skirt to cup her damp panties and warm crotch. It was as bold as she'd ever been in public, and Kyle couldn't believe it.

"I want to take him with us," she said. She couldn't believe herself. It just came out. But she didn't take it back. She was drunk enough to believe she wouldn't have to, and bold enough to think Kyle's feelings about it didn't matter. She would make it up to him, she thought. And besides, Kyle owed her this, or so she believed in her inebriated state. Cassie suggested to herself that her attraction for Thomas came from Kyle's unwillingness to try new things. Maybe if Kyle was more exciting, she wouldn't have all these closed up feelings just waiting to burst out. A girl could only take so much.

Cassie knew these were all drunken justifications, but she was too horny to care. She didn't even care when she saw Kyle's eyes go wide in surprise at her request.

"With us?" he said. "For what?" But clearly he already knew, even if he didn't believe it.

"To fuck me," she said with a sinister grin as she undulated restlessly in the booth. "So you can both fuck me." She grinded her crotch against Kyle's hand.

"Cassie! Jesus!" Kyle whispered, though so far his shock outweighed his disapproval. He was still very drunk, too.

"You're making me so horny," Cassie whispered. She grabbed Kyle through his pants again. "One cock isn't enough."

This was not the normal Cassie. They both knew that. And as Kyle wondered if she knew what she was saying, Cassie knew she had to say something to prove to him that she did. She had overstepped her boundary, and now she needed to fix it.

"I just want to try it," she whispered into his ear, still gripping his dick and still squeezing his hand with her thighs. "Just once. We don't have to tell anyone about it. I just, I just want to know what it's like. Just to try it. For my birthday."

"Cassie, I don't know..."

"That's okay. You can say 'no'. But you can tell him how far he can go. You can tell us when to stop." Cassie slipped her hand past the waistband of Kyle's pants and reached down to grab his dick directly. He was very hard. She began stroking him. "I'll do anything you want me to," she continued. "Just do this for me." She reached lower into his pants and grabbed his testicles in a gentle fist.

"Oh God..." Kyle moaned.

Thomas came back to the table. Cassie slipped her hand back out of Kyle's pants. On the way, his pre-cum smeared her wrist and palm. She ignored it, then looked up at Thomas with a big, goofy smile and told him they were going to leave now.

"Do you want to come back to our place?" she asked.

He did.

On the cab ride home, reality set in for Cassie and Kyle. Cassie was mortified by what she had said to Kyle back in the bar. The thoughts belonged to her, but the words coming out were due to the drinking. During the drive she had plenty of time to sober up enough to know that she was taking a big risk here. But she was also sober enough to know it was a risk she was genuinely excited to be taking. She couldn't take back what she'd said to Kyle, so there was nothing left to do but get home and see what happened. Chances were she'd be so sober by the time they got home that she'd lose her nerve, and she could always blame the alcohol for her request. But as she sat next to Thomas in the back of the cab, feeling his big, firm body beside hers and smelling his aftershave and just a hint of his sweat, she hoped that wouldn't happen.

Kyle was lost in his own thoughts. He did not want to share his girl, but he didn't want to deny her something she really wanted, either. He knew Cassie could do better than him. She could've had more handsome men, richer men, stronger men, funnier men. In short, men like Thomas.

Kyle never doubted Cassie's love for him, and he never questioned her devotion, but he knew she had plenty of other options. The fact that she chose him day after day was a compliment like no other. Because of all this, he found it very hard to take her love for granted. He really did appreciate her, and though he never abused this power she had over him, Kyle tried to repay her love with as much of his own love as he could give. Usually it wasn't a hard thing to do, but on this night he was finding how much of a weakness his commitment to her really was, because during the whole cab ride home Kyle was trying to justify Cassie's request rather than trying to come up with a way to tell her "no".

By the time they got to their place, Kyle almost believed he'd be okay with seeing Cassie and Thomas together, just so long as it was what Cassie really wanted. Kyle admitted to himself that he wasn't the greatest warrior in bed. A small part of him even thought that maybe Cassie deserved this.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,144 Followers