Lust Conquers All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,143 Followers

Cassie strained and rolled under him, her breaths pounding forth in rapid, ragged hyperventilating gasps. Thomas had been right; she didn't know anything about herself. The "pleasure" she'd experienced before was nothing compared to what she felt now. And yet she sensed very clearly that Thomas was just as surprised by how impossible it all felt as she did. His maneuvers on her body were strategic and frantic all at once, like a musician who studied his whole life to perfection, but had never conducted a full orchestra until now. Yes, he was playing her, and she was making the music. She spread her legs and wrapped them around his back, giving herself yet another way to feel what he was doing to her.

Feeling Cassie's smooth thighs clench his body was as much as Thomas could take. Already his cock was raging and threatening to achieve orgasm without any direct stimulation at all. He was that aroused. But touching her thighs reminded Thomas of how much more of Cassie he had yet to pay attention to. He pulled his face from her hot, dripping wet cunt and kissed his way furiously up her thigh, then sucked on her calve, licking her all the way to her tiny, bony ankle. Below, he scooted forward and directed his throbbing heat-seeker to her drenched pussy. Amazingly she was still tight, but wet enough to allow him to slide in smoothly. As he pressed in and made out with the heel of her foot, Cassie screamed and begged.

"Oh yes! Fuck me! Please fuck me! Oh my God don't stop! Go faster!"

Thomas wanted nothing more than to oblige, but his own desires were taking hold. His tongue against any part of her body felt great, but even though his dick was in Heaven surrounded by her hungry pussy walls, his mouth suddenly felt empty and dissatisfied as he merely licked and sucked at her ankle. He needed her in him again, and so he dropped back down, pulling out of her with his cock but then pushing back into her with his tongue. He lapped at her lips and clit, holding his whole mouth around her, moaning and sucking, gnawing on her soft flesh and devouring her like a man gone mad. He felt her hand on the back of his head, pushing him against her at first, but then pulling him up. There should have been no force strong enough to pull him away from his meal, yet Thomas couldn't deny her. He rose up along her body.

Cassie clenched her thighs around him again and helped to guide him up. She pushed his face between her breasts, giving him a quick few seconds to lick and suck, then she moved him further upward until she could kiss his lips and feel his huge cock at her entrance. Rather than let him enter her, Cassie pushed herself down onto him, taking him faster and deeper than he would have dared take her, but also taking him stronger, with a grip that would not let go and which he could not escape if he'd tried. She kissed him passionately, tasting herself on him and achieving a glorious high from it. Her arms ran up along his sides, feeling his hard body before wrapping around it and just holding him, feeling him as he began to fuck her, really fuck her, pounding away with a need and enthusiasm she was sure he'd never known before.

Either had she.

They fucked like that for what felt like hours. Cassie never became dry, and Thomas never softened. If anything, he only grew harder and bigger as time went on. They both began sweating, and the natural lubricant helped their bodies to slide together. Their lips were locked the whole time, their tongues in constant contact, each seeking the inner depths of the other's throat. Cassie went wild as more orgasms struck her, some without warning. She flailed and clawed and screamed and bucked, but never did she stop or allow the love-making to slow down. Not even for a second. With every release of energy she had, there was a greater amount of passion already building up behind it.

After a while came a moment when Cassie finally felt herself growing weak. But like a marathon runner pressing on for the final dash, she only worked harder to keep fucking Thomas. Despite his enormous size compared to her own, Cassie maneuvered out from under him, keeping his cock inside her at all times, and reversed their positions so that she, at last, was on top. She sat upright on him at first, her hands on his pecs and fingers on his nipples as she bounced up and sunk down on his huge pole. She reached around behind and beneath her, grabbed his testicles and rubbed them up between her spread butt cheeks and against her sensitive anus, electrifying it. He reached up with both hands to handle her bouncing, swaying breasts.

Cassie climaxed again. She collapsed on top of him, rubbing her body all over his, grinding and slapping her hips upon him, fucking him with every last bit of sense and energy she had. She screamed as she presented her hanging breasts to his face. He hid his face between them, licked her chest, pulled back and sucked her nipples, but then neither of them felt that was enough. Cassie pulled down, raking her hard, wet nipples across his chest before mashing them down under her own weight. Her hips still fucking wildly, she kissed him hard again, and he kissed back, moaning. He came.

At first Cassie thought it was just an amazing, alarming extension of his already huge cock. The stream was so thick and strong and hot that it felt more like a solid. But then it exploded inside her, going seemingly everywhere, filling every last depth of her body that it could possibly reach.

Thomas grunted with fury and panic. He'd never known it could be this way. Even at his best moments, he had always been in control. Women had always been a way to get relief that happened to result in pleasure. But with Cassie he was experiencing an unheard of level of pleasure that brought him no relief at all. As he pumped his seed into her, all he wanted was to keep going, for hours, days, forever. Even being on the bottom, he didn't stop fucking into her when the cum came gushing out from her full body, or when he had released into her his very last drop. He continued to pound away, staying hard for as long as possible until at last his body simply could take no more. He began to soften and soon slipped out of her.

They were still making out. Slower, but with no less passion. They were still so excited that their hearts were beating as fast as when they'd climaxed as one.

Cassie was still trying to catch her breath when she finally pulled herself up off Thomas' body almost twenty minutes later. She didn't remember Kyle until she looked over and saw him sitting in a chair on the other side of the room. 'My God', she thought. 'How could I do this to the man I love?' It was a shock, but the answer to the question came easily. She could do it because Kyle was Kyle. She loved him, but that was all. For Cassie's whole life, she had thought that was enough. Now she knew better. Cassie had been able to do this because Kyle was love, and Thomas was lust. The battle had been waged, and the winner was clear. Now all she needed to do was find out how much true love Thomas would be able to give.

But as that very thought occurred to her, a hunger that sprouted inside her warm, full body told her that it didn't matter. With Thomas, the lust had been enough to cover everything.

Her eyes still locked with Kyle's, the lover who sat so sadly and disapprovingly across the room, Cassie gave an unfamiliar, almost sinister grin and slid herself down, sliding her belly and breasts in the semen that had spilled from her cunt onto Thomas' body. When she felt Thomas' slick, limp, but still large cock hit the bottom of her chin, Cassie stopped, her eyes still on Kyle, and opened her mouth wide.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,143 Followers