Lust Conquers All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,150 Followers

Never had she been so overcome with emotion over sex. She had enjoyed touching and kissing and feeling Kyle's penis inside of her, but it was always just a thing. Yes, it brought her pleasure, but in the same way a good massage would, albeit on a much more personal level. With Kyle it was, simply put, good sex. But Cassie was drawn to this cock in a whole different way. It wasn't just about the pleasure it could bring her, or even what she could do for it. It was an actual attraction, as though this penis, this body part, had a personality, was aware of her, could judge her, and could love her back.

Yes, love her. Back. Because, ridiculous at it sounded even to her, Cassie did indeed love it. The same feeling she had experienced--those butterflies she'd felt in the pit of her stomach when she knew Kyle was the one--they were back for the first time ever since, and they swarmed until she shuddered herself right out of breath.

Cassie straightened up on the couch, rising up along the erection pressed against her until she was eye level with the fat head. The testicles rested in her cleavage. A warm flush spread over her breasts, making her nipples harden so much they ached. Yes, she loved it. Was in love with it. And so she rose up a few inches more, puckered her lips, and kissed it softly, wetly, right on the spongy tip. She kissed it the same way, with delicate, fluttering touches, all the way down the great shaft.

Thomas' pleasure was definite, as his dick throbbed with her every movement, but he didn't moan. He was too confused. It had never been like this for him before, either. He'd had many women, and not a single one had broken up with him. There were several women who had hunted him down across the country--even a couple who chased him from other continents--because what he could give them was something they could find nowhere else. It wasn't just his dick. Though a rarity, there were still enough men in the world with bigger members than him to make sure Thomas wouldn't just rely on his size to make his impact. He was also handsome, tender or aggressive depending on what the woman or situation called for, he was talented in just about everything he did both in and out of bed, and he got off on making their fantasies come true.

His one drawback was his inability to feed his own, deeper appetite. To never tire of sex was not a problem. He hoped it never would be. But playing the lone lover had run its course for Thomas. He was not ready for a commitment, at least in the traditional sense. Definitely not marriage. But even when he had sex with the same woman over and over again, there was no connection for him beyond the physical. That had been okay in the early years, but now he wanted something more. He wanted to make love.

That had not been his intent when he starting working on Cassie in the bar. She was very attractive, sure, but there was some intangible extra dimension to her that he could sense right away and yet not understand at all. He laughed at the thought of love at first sight, but could that have been it? He wasn't sure. He'd never been in love. But maybe that explained all these new feelings and anxieties he was experiencing now, as this lovely young woman worshipped his body with a gentle, honest wonder.

Thomas had had girlfriends, long ago. Some had loved him. But he never loved them back because for him it had always started as a carnal urge. The sex was always amazing, but the relationship was tainted. It didn't matter that it was real to them. It was meaningless to him.

But not this Cassie. Yes, she was worshipping him, and while that didn't sit well with a man who had grown tired of pure lust, he recognized something else about this moment that gave him hope. Many women worshipped him, but not quite like this. This time, for some reason, he didn't feel worthy of it. It wasn't just that he didn't want to be treated like a god. No. For the first time, he felt...mortal.

Blood charged through his veins, and it wasn't just his exceptional erection that throbbed. His whole body tensed and tightened. He forced himself to relax by taking deep breaths and recalling bland memories. And then his body would tighten again.

Cassie stopped kissing him and replaced her soft, full, puckered lips with her long, wet, muscular tongue. But still she was soft and controlled about it, like she was scared being too aggressive might awaken her from this dream. She cupped his balls gently in her hands, massaging them and feeling their immense weight. She dipped down to feed them to herself, sucking one into her mouth and tonguing it gently. Her heart raced. She swallowed hard.

When the time came for Cassie to finally suck Thomas, it was not so much a decision as a deadline. Of course she wanted it, but it impressed her so much and it was so strong and beautiful that she didn't want to take it so soon. But her body needed it as much as it had ever needed anything before, and so she pulled the cock down so it pointed straight out from his body. She let the head, glistening from her licks and kisses, brush against her nose, and then rest on her cheek. She stared at the length of the monstrous appendage and tried to appreciate it in its deserved glory before her body got the best of her and took over.

She might have looked at it for an hour, and it wouldn't have been enough. She hoped, prayed, that there would be time later to admire.

She opened her mouth and drew him in. He was hot, soft and hard at once, and absolutely delicious. He tasted like man, or what a man should, and he radiated an energy both sexual and emotional that nearly made Cassie begin to weep. He felt even bigger in her mouth than he had looked outside it, yet she found it easy to invite him deeper into her, because for every bit of flesh he gave, she wanted more. She did not move her head back and forth. Instead, she kept slowly moving in on him, taking more and more, sloshing her saliva around him and then swallowing it, tasting him in it and only growing hungrier. She moaned passionately, desperately. She reached around and clutched her fingers into his tight, muscular ass. Above, she heard him gasp.

Thomas looked down and saw Cassie slowly engulfing his cock. She was nearly halfway, moving deliberately slow, and though talented, Thomas knew he'd had better. Better in terms of technique and ability, that is. But never had it felt this good before.

Cassie didn't deep throat him. He was too big for that, and even though she promised herself it would happen eventually, she knew going that far would change the way things were going. She wanted to control the pace so she had ample time to enjoy this. Still, she took him deep enough to gag herself, but she fought the cough and instead pulled back calmly. Then she did begin moving her head back and forth, really sucking him. She made wet, sloppy noises, even though she was going slow. She was salivating so damn much. And she didn't want to use her hands to stroke him, but she couldn't restrain herself. She compromised and kept one hand on his butt, but the other slid up and down his slathered length, expertly following her mouth.

Thomas groaned and grunted and gritted his teeth as he dealt with the intense pleasure Cassie gave him. He knew from plenty of experience that most women didn't like the man to put his hands on their heads during oral sex, even though plenty did. Being unsure about Cassie, he kept them on her shoulders for as long as he could, but soon he had to touch her more, with greater intimacy. He caressed her hair, stroked her cheek with the back of her hand, and ran the tips of his fingers along her throat as she swallowed the spit she'd been lubing him with.

In response, she shuddered and groaned, then pulled herself from his cock for the first time. She looked up at him with those big, beautiful green eyes.

"Don't stop," she said.

Thomas' heart pounded. Gasping for a breath, he said pleadingly, "How are you doing this?"

Cassie didn't understand the question, and wouldn't have known the answer even if she did. But she replied by turning back to his dick and making love to the head with the same technique she usually reserved for only the most passionate kissing of Kyle on the lips. Though Thomas's cock had no tongue to return the kiss, it did offer something else.

He was so confounded, so overwhelmed with everything, that Thomas lost control of the one thing he could usually control the best. His orgasm had struck, and it jolted through him with the wildest, deepest, most energetic force since his very first one. He called out and made a fist in Cassie's hair with one hand while softly running his palm alongside her cheek with the other. Cassie knew what was happening, and if she'd had time to think about it, she would've been disappointed it had happened so fast. Instead she just felt rewarded, as if the huge cock really was a god, and now it was thanking her for her faithful service.

She didn't know why she didn't help jerk Thomas off, but Cassie was adamant about letting the cum pour forth on its own. Eventually she would realize that by not helping Thomas along, his climax was not total, and it saved him to stay harder longer, regain full strength quicker, and would lead to better orgasms later. But as it happened, Cassie thought about only one thing, the ejaculate that Thomas was about to give her.

She rested Thomas' cock head on the right corner of her mouth. Her head was tilted back, so when the cum did first push forth, it shot straight out, leaving a thick white trail across her face and forehead. But with no continued stimulation of him, the rest of the seed surged forth rather than spat, and so it spilled out over her cheek and her lips, draining into her open mouth and onto her waiting tongue. As she swallowed it, Cassie felt more cum streaming over and under her chin and down her throat.

Despite the thick, heavy consistency of the sperm, it ran quickly against her skin. Thomas saw it ooze over her chin, too, then saw it move down her chest, disappearing into her cleavage and under her blouse. He tore the blouse off with both of his hands, ripping the buttons and shredding the shirt. Before Cassie could realize what happened, he'd reached behind her, unfastened her bra and whipped it from her breasts just in time to see the cum flowing between them. The flood of white reached down to her panties and soaked there before Thomas' cock even slowed in the release of it. He had literally cum a river, and half of that stream had run right into Cassie's mouth and down her throat.

Together Cassie and Thomas moaned and gasped, overcome with passion and the eagerness to continue. They had been surprised and confused and therefore tentative at first, but now, at what was normally the ending point, things were finally starting up. They had both discovered what they wanted, and where they could get it. So they went for it.

Thomas' cock was still dripping cum when he dropped to his knees in front of Cassie. He took her face in his hands, wiped the sperm on the corner of her mouth away with his thumb, and then kissed her with more passion than he'd ever kissed a woman before. She returned his kiss and matched his intensity completely. She shuffled off her blouse and bra, then thrust her bare breasts against his naked chest, pressing her hard nipples into his pecs. Her arms wrapped around his back, feeling the immense size and power of his body. When he put his arms around her, he felt her smallness, her delicateness, but was still amazed by her own power.

He lifted her easily, not breaking the kiss. He felt his warm cum that had run down her taut stomach now smearing against his own body. He slipped a hand down her back to the waistband of her panties and yanked them down, but it was a battle; at the same time, she was trying to bring her legs up and around him. In the end they both won. Thomas gave one very hard pull and the panties snapped off and he tossed them away. Thrilled at his intensity and feeling secure in his grip, Cassie didn't hold Thomas back. She stroked his chest with one hand and reached down to grip his slippery penis with the other. It surprised her that, this soon after climax, he was still quite hard.

But that didn't surprise Thomas. He had rebounded quickly like this plenty of times before, but never had he been this turned on. His cock and hips acted like they had a mind of their own, as if they could smell or otherwise sense how close they were to Cassie's pussy, and began to thrust for her there without Thomas consciously trying so. His fat cock head found her wet lips, but when he pushed in, he slid up and outside of her instead. Cassie's slippery folds caressed his length, and so she pressed herself against him, trapping the huge cock between her body and his. It felt so big and powerful as it pulsed against her belly.

Cassie rocked herself against the erection, stimulating her clitoris against the hard, slick, meaty pole. She kissed Thomas' neck and chest, licked his nipples, and gasped as the fingers from his hands holding her ass worked deeper into her tight crack. Soon she was shuddered and calling out like a woman in the midst of a complete mental and physical breakdown. Her body moved so fast and sporadically, it was impossible to tell if she retained any control over herself whatsoever. Thomas was grunting with her, for even though he wasn't in her, her lips stroking his dick was still highly erotic.

He pulled a hand back and swatted her ass. Cassie rose up against him and howled. She kissed him hard as she sunk back down, this time onto his cock, sinking herself over him and letting his massive member stretch her and fill her. Cassie screamed and cried. She was expecting it to feel very good, but she had no idea it would be so good; that it would be the greatest feeling she'd ever had in her life. This was beyond pleasure: it was a dream, it was Heaven, it was a miracle. The intensity gripped her so tightly that her body refused to pull back off the cock to fuck it. She stayed on him, keeping him in her, slowly taking him a little deeper but not allowing him to retreat at all. His tool breathed magnificent warmth that coursed through her body. At first Cassie thought Thomas had cum again, but this heat persisted and spread everywhere. It was like she had been injected with a heater turned on high. She stifled her cries of ecstasy by sucking Thomas' tongue.

And then she climaxed.

It was not a frantic orgasm, like Cassie expected. She was not screaming over and over or breathing rapidly or throwing her limbs recklessly into the air. Instead, the climax hit her like a huge, rolling wave that picked her up, carried her, then crushed her into the depths of the ocean. She could not scream because she could not breathe. She tensed to a point that shouldn't have been possible, and then the swell of pleasure filled up rather than ran through her body. Cassie felt like she was experiencing something out-of-body, like a miniature universe was opening up inside of her but quickly growing. And just when she thought she would pass out from her lack of oxygen, this universe of orgasm exploded out of her all at once.

No body part felt better than any other part. She climaxed from her fingers and toes, her arms and elbows, her lips and neck and back and her knees. Only her pussy felt different; hotter because it was in direct contact with Thomas' godly piece. Cassie heard herself gasping for air as if she'd just barely reached the ocean surface in time to keep from drowning, and then everything went black and silent. She was still conscious enough to feel the pleasure, but feel was the only sense she had left besides desperate, unquenchable lust.

After some time, however, even that spilled away as Cassie passed out. She panicked as she saw the blackness closing in not because she was afraid, but because she knew it meant her pleasure would not continue instantly. She was going to have to wait.

Except she didn't have to wait. Whether it was seconds or hours she didn't know, but from her point of view, the blackout only lasted a moment. She was very suddenly awake, climbing back to consciousness, and the first sense she had that she was even still alive was the thrilling fire that lashed between her thighs. As she woke up, the feelings became clearer; big hands were on her hips and sliding under her ass, a thick, strong, feverishly working tongue was on her vagina, then in her, fucking her with almost as much power as an actual cock. She spread her legs and thrust herself against Thomas' face, not knowing it was him by sight, but by the feeling.

Kyle could never make her feel like this.

When her vision cleared enough for her to see that it was, in fact, Thomas making deep love to her body, Cassie found it hard to believe she didn't fall into climax right away again. The sight was beautiful; this big man, so toned and muscular, his body so huge and rigid compared to her soft, svelte figure. His face was buried between her thighs, his back tensed and undulated as he maneuvered against her, his shoulders rolled as his hands explored her and moved her, picking her butt off the couch, lifting her cunt to him for a better, deeper taste. He only needed one hand to do this, freeing the other to slide over her hips and up her ribs to her breasts which he rubbed, lifted, and squeezed.

Cassie was gasping from his touch, but Thomas' words were louder than hers.

"Oh God," he said, his voice muffled by her engorged pussy. "Oh sweet Jesus."

Cassie might have found his words funny if she'd just been watching. But as it was happening to her, she was in too much pleasure, and she couldn't ignore the fact that as incredible as she felt, he seemed to be enjoying it all more. Possibly a lot more.

And he was. Thomas couldn't understand why, which made him all the hotter. Eating a woman out was nothing new to him. He liked doing it, which is how he got so good at it. Women had always told him he had the perfect tongue, but Thomas knew his magic was more technique. His tongue wasn't much larger than the average man's, but over the years he had exercised and trained it, making it feel heavier and broader but with moves that could range between agonizingly slow and gentle to rapid and powerful.

He was using all of his tricks on Cassie now, and they were having the expected effect--on her. At his end, however, Thomas was experiencing a passion he'd never known. It wasn't just the taste of her pussy, which Thomas had to admit was exceptionally outstanding, even addicting. It was her heat, the way her body moved below and above him, the texture of her skin, the tightness of her body. It was everything, and it was drawing out an animal in him that he hadn't known was there. There was no obvious reason for him to think Cassie's was the perfect pussy, and yet every nerve in his body and every neuron in his brain were telling him that was exactly what it was.

He attacked her, ravaged her, opening his mouth wide and thrusting his tongue deep. There were moments where Thomas was only barely aware that he was sharing this experience with a woman--his feelings were so intense as to seem otherworldly. But then his tongue would strike her clitoris and Cassie would move, and from that, like a bat's radar, the image of her taut, slender body, her white skin, swollen breasts, her narrow shoulders and delicate fingers, her wide, round hips and her gorgeous face etched in a mask of overwhelming delight would find its way into Thomas' mind.

His heart raced, pounding so hard he felt it throughout his body. As much pleasure as he took from her, it was never enough. He wanted to be fully inside her and yet devour her all at once. For this first time in his life, he felt like he was losing control not of her, but of himself. And he loved it. Making hard, frantic love to her pussy, Thomas just couldn't get enough or do enough or understand it at all. She should have been his, and perhaps she was. But more than that, to his shock and excitement; he was completely, utterly hers.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,150 Followers