Lust Conquers All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,138 Followers

Mostly, though, Kyle was ignoring the reality of the moment. Based on the very bland chit chat between he, Cassie, and Thomas that had taken place during the ride home, Kyle didn't really believe anything was going to happen. The lust of the moment in the bar seemed to have died. Maybe the old Cassie was back.

Unfortunately for him, Kyle spent more time believing she was back, rather than praying for it.

Once everyone was inside and comfortable in the living room with another round of drinks already served, the trio sat in silence. Cassie had chosen her seat very carefully. She knew it would be too easy to abort her desires if she sat away from Thomas, but she didn't want to appear too eager in front of Kyle, either. So she sat on the couch with Thomas, her on one end and he on the other. Kyle was in the matching overstuffed chair, near Cassie's side of the couch, a smile on his face but his eyes very much on Cassie's every move. Cassie knew he was watching, which is why she moved slow. But in hindsight, Kyle and Cassie would both later decide that, by her moving slower, Cassie only got more time to drink, to lower her inhibitions, to convince herself to go for it, and to get really, really horny thinking about it.

She curled her legs on the couch as the three of them talked. She was surprised the brute that Thomas had been when she'd first met him was nowhere to be found, now. This Thomas was intelligent, well spoken, polite, and interesting. She would never remember what he was even talking about, but she wouldn't forget the deep, strong tone of his voice, the emphasis of his words, and the beautiful yet masculine way his face looked as he paused between points.

His suit jacket was off, and Cassie's eyes wandered over his torso, noting how big his chest was, but teased by not being able to see details through his dress shirt. When Thomas reached a hand back to extend it along the backrest of the couch, she leaned back to feel his arm touching her shoulders. From there it was only a few short scoots away from nuzzling into him and under his thick, heavy arm.

But she didn't move there right away. First, she just wanted to tell him, so Thomas wouldn't hold back for fear that Kyle might retaliate. Cassie didn't want to flat out say to Thomas that he could have her, either, because it was just too hard for her to make Kyle hear those words, even if she did mean them. So Cassie just stared at Thomas in a wanting, desperate way. Her lips were parted slightly, and her breath was shallow. She knew Thomas could read her. But he stayed put. She hadn't yet figured out that he wanted her to be the one to set things off.

She shifted on the couch, letting her skirt ride up and show off the upper reaches of her thighs. Cassie knew it was turning Thomas on, but it was turning her on, too. All she could think about was how much more she could show, and when. The only thing keeping her clothes on was the knowledge that Kyle was watching her, too.

Thomas didn't let on that he saw Cassie's thighs, but Kyle did.

"Wow, it's a lot later than I thought," he announced, looking at his watch. It was a desperate ploy from a man who'd incorrectly guessed he had nothing really to worry about. It wasn't yet nine o'clock.

Hearing Kyle's voice just then was hard for Cassie. It helped her realize the futility of the situation: she wanted Thomas. It wasn't logical or even well-thought out. Just a primal lust, and for a girl with very little experience with primal lust, this was a hard thing to get beyond. Yet at the same time, Cassie didn't want to hurt her relationship with Kyle. Here she was, on the brink of risking it all with one roll, and Cassie discovered she didn't have it in herself to stop on her own. Kyle would have to stop her. Kyle would have to tell her "no". That was the only way.

In a small, deep part of her brain, she even wondered if she was testing Kyle in some twisted way. Did she want to see if he would stand up for her and stake his claim, pronouncing his dominance over this other healthy male? If Kyle did say "no", would her attraction to Thomas weaken or strengthen? Every time Cassie thought she'd come up with the answer to these questions, she'd quickly change her mind. In the end, she didn't know what was going on, but she was definitely in for the ride.

"Yeah, I guess it is late," she finally said, responding to Kyle's announcement. She was still looking at Thomas. It was time to get started, or time to end this. "Um, Thomas, look. Kyle and I were talking...about trying something."

She scooted closer to Thomas, all the while pleading for Kyle to do or say something to stop her. All Thomas did was look at her with those big eyes and confident half smile and listen.

"I," Cassie continued, then paused. She took a deep breath. "God, this is so hard..."

Her mind knew this was wrong, despite all the justifications she'd given herself. But her body knew this was the best thing for her.

She slipped under Thomas' arm, still looking into those blue-green eyes. Her heart was racing. Images of Kyle flashed through her head as if he was a distant memory. She almost said his name in one last call for help, but her body wouldn't let her.

Cassie leaned forward and kissed Thomas on the mouth. It was a soft kiss, but deep. She gave him her tongue, and he delicately offered her his. He did not ravage her. In fact, his hands stayed to himself, where they were. Even Cassie was too afraid to reach out and touch him. She was so scared that, even as she massaged his tongue with her own, Cassie began to tremble violently like a crisp leaf in a winter breeze. She was, effectively, cheating on the love of her life, and she was doing it right in front of him. It didn't matter that she'd told him she was going to do it. Cassie knew Kyle was merely allowing it. Not approving it.

Whether it was his weakness as a man or his tenderness as a lover Cassie didn't know, but suddenly she felt Kyle sit on the edge of the couch beside her and take her gently in his arms. He had seen her shaking so terribly and had come to comfort her, even as she kissed another man. It was enough to bring tears to her eyes, enough to get her to end the kiss, but not enough to end her need.

She leaned away from Thomas and into Kyle's arms. He was so warm, so familiar. It wasn't fair, what she was putting him through. Not fair to her, either. She had never needed another man before. Sex had always been exciting to Cassie, but it had never controlled her the way it was tonight. Why was it happening like this? She hadn't asked for it. She hadn't even dreamed it.

She decided to give Kyle one more chance, but even as she did so, she knew she was only setting herself up to get what she ultimately wanted. It was a trick to herself almost as much as it was to Kyle, but it seemed convincing enough.

She kissed Kyle, even as her lips were still wet from Thomas' mouth. This was also a deep kiss, but it was very short. She rubbed her hand on the back of Kyle's head, and looked directly into his eyes with that needful look.

"Lick me," she whispered.

And then Cassie maneuvered herself on the couch while leading Kyle down with her hand. Kyle climbed off the couch and allowed himself to be guided between her spread legs. He placed a hand on each of her thighs, sliding them up her legs as she unfastened her skirt and peeled it off. She kept her pink panties on, which Kyle took as a good sign. He hoped it meant she was getting shy. Maybe she was having second thoughts, and if only she could get off, perhaps Cassie would fall from this sexual high and would have no need for Thomas.

He moved his head to her crotch and began licking her panties.

Cassie stiffened immediately. She bit at the air and then bit gently on her lower lip. She closed her eyes and made fists with her fingers and toes. She was not climaxing, but the sensation of a wet tongue on her pussy after all this time was beyond intense. Every breath she took felt like she was gasping for air that might never reach her lungs. Someone listening in, or seeing only Cassie and neither the man beside her or before her, would've guessed she was having a serious anxiety attack. And indeed, a good portion of her arousal came from Cassie's fear and disbelief of having this personal experience happen right in front of the handsome stranger.

Cassie spread her legs and archer her back. She couldn't sit still. Her body from the waist down moved very little, as she didn't want to break contact with Kyle, nor did she want to grind him too seriously and make herself climax right away. From the waist up, however, Cassie was shifting back and forth, throwing her neck back and then forward again. She didn't know what to do with her hands. They grabbed at air, at the couch, at Kyle's head, at her own breasts.

She closed her eyes and ran her fingers through her hair. When she opened her eyes, she was facing Thomas. He hadn't moved. She had. Below, Kyle's tongue had her soaking wet, and it rubbed her clit from side to side. Cassie knew it was Kyle making her feel good, but all he was really doing was priming her for what she truly wanted.

Cassie put one hand on Kyle's head to make sure he couldn't and didn't look up, then grabbed Thomas' tie with her other hand. It wasn't enough for her that Kyle was doing this for her in front of another man. She still didn't want him to know how hot Thomas was making her. Not yet. Slowly so as not to get Kyle's attention, Cassie pulled Thomas to her and kissed him again.

It was another slow kiss, starting just as deep as before, but going so much deeper. God, she wanted him. Right away Cassie knew she had never kissed Kyle like that, not ever. Her tongue extended deeper than she thought was possible, and she felt like she could have swallowed Thomas'. In fact, she tried, failed, and yet it felt so good she tried again. Soon she wasn't even really kissing him. She was just pressing her open mouth to his and trying to stuff her tongue as far into him as she could, while she invited the same from him.

Eventually Cassie knew she had to stop and catch her breath, and it was while she was bursting out for air that she realized Kyle must have known what she was up to when he heard her breathing stop for the kiss. But Kyle hadn't said anything, or even paused from pleasuring her. She loved him so much for doing this for her, Cassie thought.

And that, in her mind, was his way of giving permission. No longer was calling this off an option.

Despite all that she was doing and thinking to the contrary, she really did love Kyle for this. She didn't understand what had happened to her just hours ago when this all started, so she knew he didn't, either. Yet he was willing to give her what she wanted. She stopped kissing Thomas and pulled Kyle up to her face and kissed him lovingly passionately, though not nearly as lustfully. She wrapped her legs around him, then whispered in his ear as she directed him to kiss her throat.

"Take off your clothes," she said, but she was looking into Thomas' eyes when she said it.

Thomas stood up from the couch as Kyle leaned back from Cassie's embrace. Kyle undressed quickly, removing his shirt, then standing up and taking off his socks and pants and underwear. It was almost as if Kyle thought by being naked first, then his masculinity was somehow secured. He never even glanced back toward Thomas to gauge his progress.

But Thomas undressed achingly slow. He seemed as if he was the only man in the room, or perhaps the only man on the planet. He acted as though he knew he could take as long as he wanted, confident that Cassie couldn't enjoy herself until he was good and ready. He took his belt off, but not his pants. He removed his shoes and socks. He unbuttoned his shirt and tossed away his tie. His eyes stayed on Cassie's the whole time. And for nearly the entire time, Cassie watched only him.

"Cassie..." Kyle started to say. It was a soft, weak whisper.

Cassie barely gave him a glance. It wasn't that she wanted to ignore him. She just didn't realize what she was doing. She was captivated by Thomas, who'd barely shred a garment. But without looking directly at him, Cassie knew that Kyle was fully naked, right in front of her, holding his semi-hard dick just two feet from her face.

She leaned forward on the couch and licked him just once before taking him into her mouth. She never looked at him. When she sucked him, and Kyle's hip blocked her view of Thomas standing slightly left and behind him, Cassie grabbed Kyle by the waist and twisted him until she could see the stranger again. As she sucked Kyle to a full erection, her eyes never left Thomas.

If her head wasn't in it, Kyle never would have known from the way her body reacted to his cock. She had her hands gripping his ass, and she bobbed on his hard-on excitedly, going deep more often than not, and lathering him with so much saliva that his balls were quickly dripping. Standing up and unable to see where her eyes were, Kyle could only assume that she was engrossed in him, and him alone. He found himself believing that their faithful relationship might still remain intact.

Cassie had left such beliefs in the dust. She sucked Kyle vigorously, but every physical feeling she had as she tightened her lips around Kyle's dick, as her tongue stroked it, as her throat teased its head, was only translated into more lust for Thomas. Yes, it was Kyle's cock in her mouth, but it was Thomas' cock in her mind.

When she moaned and sucked Kyle harder and deeper, it was because she was watching Thomas remove his shirt and expose his solid, bare chest. She went even faster when Thomas unfastened his pants. When Thomas removed his pants, Cassie took Kyle's cock all the way, her lips bottoming out against his body, the fat, fleshy cock head tight in her throat. And she held it there to suppress a moan of maximum desire.

When Thomas dropped his boxers to his ankles, Cassie could suppress no more. She released Kyle's dripping wet cock both to catch her breath and announce her approval.

"Oh God," she gasped desperately. "Oh my God!"

She breathed this into Kyle's body as she licked his testicles. Even though it was Thomas she wanted, dick was the real winner, whoever it belonged to. But Cassie would only remain that open-minded for a short while. With every second she spent loving Kyle's penis, she was wasting a second that she could have spent worshiping the gigantic tool that hung between Thomas' legs.

For the first time since her longtime lover had undressed, Cassie took her eyes off of Thomas. Now was the time to concentrate. Her body suddenly committed itself completely to Kyle. But not her mind. As she sucked and bobbed on Kyle's cock furiously, Cassie could think only of the huge, unfamiliar cock that wasn't in her mouth, and of how vital it was that she get it in her possession as soon as humanly possible.

She wanted Kyle to cum. She brought one hand to stroke his slick base as she sucked him. Cassie was not a huge fan of receiving in her mouth, and certainly not swallowing, but tonight her guard was significantly lowered. She wanted Kyle to cum so she would be done with him and Thomas' turn--or her turn, as she really felt--could begin. She didn't want Kyle's cum on her body or on the couch, because she wanted the scene to be clean for Thomas' arrival. Therefore, she fully intended to just suck and swallow Kyle's seed down. She didn't even have to think about it or second guess it.

But then Thomas moved. Cassie caught it in her peripheral vision, and when she saw him coming toward her, the excitement took over. She couldn't take the suspense anymore. Cassie needed to see that cock up close. She needed it period. So she removed her mouth from around Kyle's dick, but continued stroking him with rapidly with her hand. Amazingly, it was just as she removed her mouth from him that Kyle started to shoot his load, but by then, for him, it was too late. Cassie was captivated by what approached beside him.

As she jerked Kyle off, Cassie turned her head and her attention to Thomas' nearing body. Though she heard Kyle grunt and felt the warm droplets of his sperm splatter onto her shoulder and chest, soaking into her blouse, Cassie wasn't really aware of it happening. Her focus had left him entirely. All Kyle really had was her hand.

That didn't last long, either. Cum was still issuing from Kyle's dick when Cassie released him, wiped her hand off on her blouse and turned her body and her full attention to Thomas. Kyle had to fight back the inferiority, the disappointment, and even the anger as he came, but even still his orgasm had been strong. Regardless of the lack of attention he pretended not to have gotten, Kyle was weak in the knees by the time Cassie released him, and he was already stepping back to rest when he turned and saw Thomas, and Thomas' giant cock, for the first time.

If Kyle was weak before, he was downright frail upon seeing his sudden competition. Kyle was entirely heterosexual, but even he knew a trophy cock when he saw one. Thomas wasn't just huge. His dick, even only partly erect, was thick and long with bulbous veins all over. It looked like one of those huge dildos he'd seen the porn stars use in the movies he'd watched as teen, only this one was real. The giant testicles that hung below hung low and swung greatly with each step the man took. Also, Thomas was completely hairless down there, as if that part of him were carved from the purest flesh in the world.

Thomas had been intimidating enough when he was just a man, but now Kyle was in awe. For the first time in his life with Cassie, Kyle felt like he had really lost her. And he felt that knowing full well that Cassie was not the kind of girl who made decisions based on sex. Kyle was terrified beyond words about what this meant for his life. He couldn't speak or even act. As his dick fell limp, Kyle backed away from the couch and stared as the next scene unfolded before his disbelieving eyes.

Cassie was at least as impressed with Thomas' dick as Kyle was afraid of it. Though the specific word never came to mind, she knew it was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen. All of the attraction she'd felt for Thomas seemed pointless now that she'd seen his penis; to look at his face now would be looking at the base of a mountain instead of it's peak.

Thomas stood right in front of the couch, just beside the spot where Kyle had been until his retreat. Cassie scooted over to sit before Thomas, his huge cock hanging above and in front of her, its size and beauty only more impressive the closer it got. She didn't measure it in her head in inches, but by body parts. It was as thick as her wrist, and almost as long as her forearm. The testicles were at least the size of eggs.

Gently, Cassie reached up and touched her hand to it. It was soft and warm and heavy when she tried to push it to the side a little. And her touch excited it, as it suddenly grew just a bit, getting harder and sticking out further from his body. The enormous cock head pointed between her eyes. This both thrilled and scared Cassie. She wrapped her fingers around the great shaft as it continued to slowly grow, but Cassie brought herself no closer. She marveled at the power this thing must have had, and she wanted to watch it rise to full strength.

She brought her other hand up and place it on the cock, amazed that she could have both hands on it and yet there was still so much flesh uncovered. When the cock reached a full erection and was pointing skyward, Cassie actually hugged the member to her, the testicles resting against her chest and the rigid penis pressing up along her neck and the side of her face. It was so warm and soft and strong. When she closed her eyes and let herself melt into it, Cassie found it hard to believe the mast of flesh she was hugging was actually a cock.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,138 Followers