Mature Wife in Jamaica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay across his lap, looked at the other three men stroking their erections and smiled impishly. She put the little finger of her left hand in the corner of her mouth like a naughty little girl as Aidan spread her legs ensuring her pussy was visible to the others. His hand first caressed and squeezed the lovely mounds of her bum cheeks then slid between her legs and fingered her pussy and clit. She could feel his erection throbbing against her tummy as he fondled her. He spanked her bottom, varying the intensity and length between each spank. Occasionally he would play with her pussy and clit instead of spanking her bottom so she was never quite sure what was coming. It was a mixture of pleasure and mild punishment that she was finding very erotic. Joel, Jimmy and Chad looked on, taking note of how it was done. Carol could see them jerking off from the corner of he eye making it all the more exciting. Jimmy and Chad took a turn and spanked her with pointers from Aidan. Joel then put her over his lap and spanked her bottom with his left hand while his right rubbed his erection over her pussy and Chad and Jimmy pumped their cocks into her mouth. They had learned well and she was enjoying frequent orgasms as the cheeks of her ass developed a light pink tinge. Afterwards she knelt on the chair and displayed her rosy bum and wet pussy for the men to fondle.

Aiden went to his black leather bag and produced a ball gag which he secured over Carol's mouth. Next he put wrist cuffs on her and clipped them together. She was led to the sofa and told to lie face down. Joel placed his cock between her cuffed hands and she began to masturbate him. At the same time, Aidan lifted her ass up and thrust his erection into her. With the ball gag in her mouth she could only manage muffled sounds as each man took a turn in her hands and pussy. She was surprised that she felt so tremendously aroused, she liked being restrained and used this way.

When the ball gag was removed Aidan instructed Joel and Chad to play with her breasts and in particular, her nipples. He went to his bag again and retrieved a pair of nipple clamps. He watched Joel and Chad for a while then checked Carol's nipples. "Yes, nice and erect," he remarked and attached a clamp to her right nipple. She moaned when she felt the clamp squeeze her aroused, right nipple. Jimmy, joined by Chad fingered her vagina and stimulated her clit as Aidan placed the other clamp on her left nipple. Joel and Aidan fondled her tits and pulled on the chain connecting the clamps, teasing her nipples to ever increasing size and hardness. "Why not sit on the coffee table?" Aidan suggested, and the men admired the erotic sight as she posed for them then they kissed and fondled her with her breasts receiving special attention. Her hands were then cuffed behind her back and she was instructed to kneel on the floor.

Cocks quickly found a warm haven in her mouth and were rubbed over her face and neck. Aidan jangled the clamp chain and toyed with her clit as she choked on three cocks. Her nipples were like bullets when Aidan took the clamps off and the guys squeezed, kissed and pinched them while she jerked on their cocks.

"I think we should have a drink," Aidan said.

"I'll second that," Carol responded, momentarily forgetting her place.

"No! You'll have a drink when we say you can. I have something else in mind for you and you've just earned another spanking," he said firmly.

"Yes, Sir, I'm sorry" she answered quietly. "Thank you, Sir, I deserve to be spanked."

Aidan retrieved a riding crop from his bag. "Bend over that chair," he ordered and Carol obeyed him and presented her lovely ass for punishment. He pulled her thong up tight and eyed her labia bulging out on either side then began to spank her. She squirmed as the crop caused her ass to tingle and, after a dozen spanks or so, he pulled her thong down to mid thigh and told her to open her legs. The spanking continued but now Aidan's left hand fondled her clit and pussy. She was then ordered onto her hands and knees and the final twelve strokes were given in this submissive position. She had never been treated like this before and it was certainly different but also exciting to be the one who was definitely being used.

Aidan then marched Carol over to a padded wooden frame that had been set up earlier. She wasn't sure of its function when she first saw it but when Aidan told her to bend over it and secured her hands to the bottom rail, she began to understand. Her legs, ass and pussy looked so sexy that Aidan had to fondle her. He stood to her right and he caressed the outside of her thighs then on up to her hips. The inside of her thighs and bottom were next and he mauled the lovely mounds of soft bum cheeks. He stroked her labia and clit and finally slipped two fingers into her pussy, "Umm, such lovely legs, ass and a pussy so wet and ready. Your behind was made for spanking and I may give these beautiful cheeks another spanking before you are fucked," he said with a sternness that she found erotic. "Would you like that?"

"Yes Sir, I like you spanking me," she replied meekly.

"Very good, for now just think about how naughty you have been and know that there is still more punishment ahead for you," Aidan promised then walked away to join the other three guys who had made themselves a drink and had been watching the punishment.

Joel, Jimmy and Chad sipped their drinks and stared Carol's erotic form bent over the frame. She wondered what would happen next and when. Her bottom felt a not unpleasant tingly glow and her pussy was very wet and needed a cock but she knew not to ask for one. Aidan certainly knew what he was doing; being left alone in this position only increased her sexual desire. Not knowing what or when something would happen was exciting and erotic and the longer she waited, the hornier she became.

"Chad, go and spank the slut then fuck her. Give it to her real good, we'll watch from here," Aidan suggested after about ten minutes.

Chad put his glass down, smiled at the guys and went over to Carol with his erection swinging to and fro in front of him. He looked at the crop lying to the side then decided against it, he wanted to feel her ass. He caressed her cheeks and slipped his fingers into her pussy. His cock twitched violently and he spanked and mauled her bottom. In her position bent over the frame Carol could not see Chad nor could she do anything about what he was doing to her, even if she wanted to, she was helpless and he could do as he pleased. He spread her cheeks and guided his pulsing erection into her wet pussy. "Ooohh," she moaned loudly and thankfully as Chad's thick, black cock pumped steadily into her. Unfortunately he was so excited by her that he didn't last nearly long enough for her liking and spilled a huge amount of sperm in her vagina. He held her hips and kept his pulsing cock deep inside her, it was something she had always loved after a man had ejaculated.

Aidan untied her from the frame and put a collar around her neck and attached a leash to it. "Time to take a walk, get down on your hands and knees, slut, it's a crawl for you," he ordered and she did as she was told. He went to his bag and brought out a dildo with a leash attached to the end. "Spread your legs," he said and pushed the dildo into her pussy. "Make sure it stays in there, if it comes out you'll be punished, now follow Joel."

Carol looked up at Aidan with surprise on her face but said compliantly, "Yes Sir," and began the journey on her hands and knees.

They went out the back of the house and along the path towards the pool house. Four times she was ordered to stop, lower her head to the ground and stick her ass high in the air. Each time one of the men would thrust the big dildo back and forth making sure it was well and truly embedded in her pussy before continuing. This, in addition to her submissive position, only served to make her more aroused. Once inside the pool house Carol saw the small brass bed and a pole that Joel and Aidan had set up earlier. Her hands were secured to the pole above her head and her legs spread and secured. The dildo was still well inside her pussy and she held the leash between her teeth. Aidan approached with the riding crop and as the other guys watched, he fondled her body, "Does your ass tingle, slut?"

"Yes Sir, thank you," she replied dutifully.

"Good, now we need to get that horny, wet pussy tingling, don't we," he said and showed her the crop as he smacked it onto his open hand.

"Yes, Sir, I'm such a naughty, slutty whore, my pussy needs to be punished as well as my bottom. Please make it tingle, Sir."

"Good girl, you are learning your place. I will make it tingle and you will thank me and by the time I'm finished you will be begging for your horny little cunt to be fucked." He removed the dildo and finger-fucked her vigorously then smeared her juice over her labia. "You're ready," he said and began to spank her pussy lips and clit. The crop felt deliciously naughty and kinky and Carol squirmed as each slap sent erotic vibrations rampaging through her. Her ass and pussy tingled and her clit became engorged to such a intensity that she almost screamed to be fucked but knew she daren't, besides, they were sure to start fucking her now, or so she thought.

Aidan put the crop down and joined the other three men, "I think we should go back to the house and finish our drinks. Leave the slut to think about being fucked for a while." The men laughed and made their way back to the house, leaving her alone yet again.

Carol felt like crying, they really had gone back to the house. She felt sure they would have fucked her but now she was alone and tied to a pole. She screamed and looked about her and saw the small bed and wondered what plans there were for her there. She tingled and her pussy ached for a cock thrust deeply in it and the longer she stood there the worse it got. When she heard the men coming down the path almost fifteen minutes later her anticipation and arousal was so great that she couldn't help but wriggle and smile with relief as she thought that they must now surely give her what her body craved. The four men gathered around the pole and fondled her. Eight hands found every sensitive part of her and when Aidan untied her legs and hands she thought, "Finally, they are going to fuck me!"

Yet it was not to be. She was taken to the bed and bent over the curved, brass bed stead. Aidan spread her legs and tied her ankles to the posts. He then bound her outstretched arms and secured them to the other end of the bed. He attached a Magic Wand vibrator to a microphone stand and placed it between Carol's legs, adjusting the height until it pressed against her clitoris. He plugged in the Wand and turned it on. The four guys watched as the Wand began to work its magic. She moaned, cried out and writhed as best she could while her clitoris was excited by the buzzing toy. The men stroked their erections as she struggled and screamed, unable to escape the intense, overwhelming sensation "Yes, yes, ooohhh yes, oh my god, aaaahhhh, eeekkk, ooohhh, ooohhh, yes oh yes, stop, stop, eeee, ooohhh, please, please, oh please, yes, urrgh yes, yes, please stop, stop, stop, please, eeeekkk, aaarrgh, oohh, oohh, oohh!"

Carol was sobbing with sexual arousal when Aidan eventually switched off the vibrator. She gasped uncontrollably, "Oh, oh, oh," she moaned repeatedly. Her legs were shaking and tears ran down her cheeks, she had never had so many orgasms or been so aroused. She tingled all over and her pussy itched for a hard cock and she was soon to have that itch scratched. The men gathered around her and while Chad got on the bed and offered his semi-erect cock to Carol's mouth, Joel and Aidan spread her ass cheeks and pussy apart for Jimmy's huge, hard nightstick of a dick. He stood behind her and rubbed his cock back and forth along her labia. She shuddered at the touch and blurted, "Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me."

"You naughty slut, what did I tell you?" Aidan remonstrated. Jimmy backed off as did Joel and Aidan and Chad removed his cock from her mouth.

"Oh, I'm sorry Sir, I forgot," she said with panic in her voice.

"And you will pay for your forgetfulness." Aidan took Jimmy, Chad and Joel aside and they conferred. The men nodded and came back to Carol. Chad clambered back onto the bed, his cock just an inch or two away from Carol's mouth. Aidan had the riding crop and stood directly behind Carol while Jimmy and Joel stood on either side of her. Aidan nodded to Chad who toyed with his cock and rubbed it over her cheeks but denied it to her hungry, open mouth. At the same time Jimmy and Joel spanked her bottom and Aidan used the crop on her pussy.

The tingle on her ass felt erotic and the crop smacking her labia and clitoris was almost like being fucked. She whimpered as she reached a climax and slobbered as she stared at Chad stroking his big cock just out of reach of her mouth. "Aaahh, oohh, uurrgg," she cried as the intense orgasm ripped through her. The punishment continued until she had a second, body-quivering climax and then it was over. She lay, still bent over and secured to the bed frame, moaning quietly. There was a stain on the floor from her orgasms and another on the bed from saliva.

The experience had also excited the men and they looked at her and stroked their huge erections. "I have to have her now," Jimmy proclaimed and moved towards her.

"Let's go back to where we were before this slut forgot her place," Aidan suggested. With Chad's cock back in her mouth and Joel and Jimmy spreading Carol's ass and pussy apart, Jimmy rubbed his cock over her pussy. She grunted when he thrust all the way in to her and moved briskly back and forth. After Jimmy the other men fucked her then she was untied from the bed. The collar and leash were put back on and the leashed dildo embedded once again in her pussy and the walk back along the path to the house began. As on the way to the pool house there were four stops for each of the guys to fuck her with the dildo. Back in the house she was tied to the wooded frame again but this time her legs were tied back and spread wide. This forced her derriere high in the air and put her pussy at the perfect height for the men to use her. Aidan asked Joel to give him a hand to set up the last piece of equipment in front of the coffee table and suggested to Jimmy and Chad that they might take advantage of Carol's very exposed and erotic position.

The two black men stood on either side of her and caressed her inner thighs, bottom, vagina and clitoris which were still highly sensitive and very erect. She could feel their hard dicks against the back of her thighs and could picture them in her mind, see every nuance and every contour, every bulging vein and silently urged them into her mouth and pussy. She was fucked by both men and Jimmy was giving it to her hard and deep when Aidan announced that they had finished. Carol was released from the frame and turned to see what she knew was a fucking machine. She was instructed to lie on the coffee table and open her legs. The dildo was put into her pussy, the power turned on and it slowly worked back and forth. Liked so many things since arriving on the island she had never experienced a fucking machine before.

To add to her excitement Aiden gave her the Magic Wand to stimulate herself then he increased speed of the dildo. Unlike a man, the machine had boundless energy and her pussy received a non-stop, high speed pounding during which her orgasms were frequent and intense. Aidan slowed then stopped the machine and asked Carol to turn around. He exchanged the dildo for a black one that was much thicker and longer than the first and nudged the head just into her vagina. The machine began its rhythmic thrusting and the big dildo stretched her horny cunt apart and caused her to moan with pleasure as she moved back to meet it.

Aidan adjusted the speed control every few minutes until the dildo rammed violently into her without mercy. She could only let out primitive noises of sexual lust while the men looked on, amazed that her pussy could take so much punishment and, at the same time, be giving her so much pleasure. When Aidan slowed and stopped the machine she slumped on the table, gasping from sexual exhaustion. She was given a couple of minutes respite while another dildo was put on the machine.

"Turn over, last one but this is special," Aidan said. She lay on her back and spread her legs, eager to receive the new dildo. "As this one hammers back and forth it also moves up and down and from side to side so the sensations in your pussy should be greater than you have experienced so far."

"I can't imagine that but I'm happy to find out if it's true," she replied, still a little out of breath. With the dildo in position the machine was turned on. It was long before Carol was screaming from one climax to another as the dildo hammered back and forth and turned in every direction inside her super hot pussy. "I've never seen anyone fucked like that but I've never known anyone who likes getting fucked as much as her," Chad commented as Aidan began to squeeze her clit between his thumb and forefinger, releasing every few seconds before squeezing it again.

The dildo ravaged her pussy, her arms flailed about and her head tossed from side to side as she cried incoherently. Her pussy made a variety of squelching sounds as the dildo worked relentlessly. "She fucking loves it, look at her pussy take it, that's amazing," Jimmy said and the others murmured their agreement.

Suddenly she let out an ear-spitting scream, the dildo came out of her pussy and she did something she had never done before . . . she squirted. Her juices sprayed into the air and she shuddered through a climax so intense that she began to cry from the sheer pleasure of it all. "Fuck me, please, somebody fuck meee!" she pleaded. Joel was first to respond; he was very excited by what he had just witnessed and pushed the machine out of his way. She grabbed his cock and balls and quickly helped him into her wet pussy. He pumped into her for several minutes, gradually slowing down and pulling out. She lay there for a while, her chest heaving, her legs still wide apart and her pussy spread open.

"I do believe you've earned that drink," Aidan noted as he poured and handed her a glass. "How did your first submissive adventure?"

"Thanks," she said and took a large swallow, "Gee that was something else, everything was very horny and that machine could kill me but what a way to go."

Everyone laughed and went to sit on the sofa. Carol between Joel and Jimmy while Aidan and Chad sat on the arms. It was a relaxed atmosphere as the group chatted and finished their drinks. "Well, that was a very interesting experience, Aidan; do you have anything else up your sleeve?"

"There is one thing I believe you will enjoy that doesn't involve my bag . . . well not my bag of tricks anyway or you being submissive," he said with a laugh then added, "but we will need to go upstairs."

"Not a problem. Joel, show Aidan and Jimmy up to my bedroom, Chad can help me with the glasses and we'll be right up."

Joel led the way upstairs and Chad handed the glasses to Carol who bent over to put them in the dishwasher. She felt a hard cock slide between her legs, "Ah, you're so hard, I want you to cum inside me again," she said and turned to hold his cock and kiss him, "let's go upstairs and see what Aidan wants to do to me." She led the way with Chad fondling her ass and pussy the entire way. Jimmy was sitting in a chair and Joel and Aidan were lying on the bed. Aidan lifted his ass off the bed and shook his big erection in her direction. Joel lay at a different angle and she could see his stiff cock reflected in the mirror at the end of the bed. She moved a little to her right and could now see herself and the three men in the mirror and found the reflection very erotic. It was no accident that the mirror was there, she liked to watch herself having sex and it was located in the optimum location for her to do just that from several positions.

1...34567...12