Mature Wife in Jamaica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, where do you want me?" Carol asked.

"Just a second," Aidan replied as he got up and stood beside the bed. "Get on top of Joel in a sixty-nine."

She grinned, "Ooh, that will be my pleasure," and clambered onto the bed and straddled his face and began sucking his dick. Joel parted her cheeks and tongued her wet slit and clit. After several minutes Aidan knelt behind Carol and Joel knew what to do. He spread her pussy lips with both hands and Aidan sank into her. It was a new and erotic sensation for her to be fucked and eaten at the same time. She had an instant orgasm followed rapidly by another. With Aidan pumping her pussy and Joel's tongue and fingers on her clit she was hornier than ever. She wondered what other sexual delights were in her future.

Aidan withdrew his cock from Carol's pussy and asked her to turn around and sit on Joel's cock. He watched as his friend thrust in and out of her compliant hole then straddled Joel's legs and eased her forward, forcing her pussy higher in the air. He then placed his cock beside Joel's and after a little struggle pushed into Carol's pussy.

"Oh my god, oh, oh," she cried as she experienced two cocks thrusting into her pussy for the first time.

"Mon, that looks great, give it to her, fuck that pussy, mon," Jimmy encouraged.

After a while she was turned over and both cocks filled her again. "Oh god, oh my god!" she moaned as the two men worked together, as one cock withdrew the other thrust in. Both dicks burrowed deep into her wet, creaming and climaxing cunt. Her vagina and clit were being probed, pulled and pushed every which way sending thrilling sensations racing through her body.

"Mon, we have to try that," Jimmy shouted and Joel and Aidan eased out and made way for Jimmy and Chad.

"I don't think I can take your two big, black cocks at once," Carol uttered even as Chad was forcing in beside Jimmy.

The two black cocks crammed into her pussy, she had never been more aroused and her orgasms were constant. The evening had been incredibly erotic and she didn't want it to end. When Jimmy and Chad pulled out they screwed her individually as she sucked the other's cock and both ejaculated and filled her with cum as the horny, black cock slut screamed, "Yes, yes, yes, oh yeeeesss".

It signalled the end of the evening for Jimmy and Chad, their day started early in the morning and they had to go. Carol put on a robe and kissed them both at the door then returned to Joel and Aidan.

She sat on the bed and the men stood on either side of her. They rubbed their hard cocks over her nipples and took turns kissing and fondling her while she jerked on their erections. She lay down and fellated both of them then Joel mounted her and gave it to her hard until he exploded with a series of loud cries and a flood of semen. He kept pumping into her while she sucked Aidan's cock and after he finally pulled out he stood at the side of the bed. Carol rolled over and licked his cock clean of every trace of his ejaculation. Aidan rolled her onto he back and mounted her, he drilled her hard and as he neared the end he withdrew and jerked off into her open mouth, his thick, creamy liquid spraying her cheeks and chin in huge spurts.

Carol lay between the two on her bed and they drifted off to sleep. Later, as the first glints of sunrise filtered through the bedroom windows Carol was fucked by both men again. They ejaculated in her pussy then jerked off, firing the last of their loads onto her wet cunt as she held it open for them. It was an early-morning fucking that she had always loved, particularly with her two big-cocked lovers of the past and it brought back erotic memories of their cum shooting all over and in her.

Aidan showered and with Joel's help, collected all of the equipment he had brought and stowed it in his SUV. While they were doing that Carol took a shower and joined Joel to say farewell to Aidan. Joel headed upstairs for his shower as Carol sat on a stool in the kitchen. She smiled as she thought back over the short time since her arrival on the island. She had experienced many new pleasures; black men, an orgy, role play as a submissive, being spanked and tied up and brought to an incredible orgasm with the Magic Wand. How could she forget the fucking machine and her first squirt and, of course, two cocks in her pussy at the same time, all of it was a terrific turn-on. She had a lot to tell her husband and hoped to repeat them all while he watched. She listened to the shower and looked up to the ceiling. Her fingers drummed on the countertop then the decision was made . . . she went upstairs.

Carol quickly put on some lingerie and sat on the bed. Joel turned off the water and she heard him humming as he dried off. Just before she expected him to come out of the bathroom she lay back, lifted and spread her legs and placed her fingers on either side her labia and spread her pussy open a little. When Joel came through the door he only had his shirt on and the bottom two buttons were still undone. He stopped suddenly when he saw her and leered at this horny, mature woman spreading her pussy for him. She thought he looked very sexy in just his white shirt and she watched as his big cock hardened and stuck out horizontally from his body. "Can we do it again?" she asked seductively. How could he possibly resist such an attractive, sexy woman displaying the most intimate part of her body in such a lewd fashion? His cock throbbed and he began to unbutton his shirt and move towards her.

His cock tasted fresh after his shower and she sucked it, paying special attention to the head and his pee hole. She turned onto her hands and knees and presented her wet, open pussy to him. She never tired of being fucked and wondered how many men it would take to sate her. Perhaps she would find out one day but for now she just wanted Joel to fuck her. He mounted her, pushing steadily all the way to his balls into her creamy pussy and pumped her like a jackhammer. She knew he was about to explode and felt the first hot gushes of cum splash inside her. He pulled out and more semen hit her anus and pussy lips and sprayed into the air landing on her back. She spread her cheeks and sperm flowed from her love hole and spilled onto the bed sheets as Joel's cock sent forth the last of his considerable load.

She turned onto her back and Joel knelt between her legs. His cock was still hard and twitched rhythmically in her hand as she brought him inside her cum-soaked hole once more. He thrust into with force for another few minutes and when he withdrew she held his cock and rubbed it over her pussy and cum ran down the crack of her ass onto the bed.

CHAPTER EIGHT - VISITOR

Carol and Benjamin had just completed a tour of the gardens and were standing near the front door of the house. "Very good, Ma'am, I'll have those plants moved by the end of the week and that tree there will have to come down as we discussed. Now if there's nothing else I'll bid you a good day," the old gardener said and made his way down the driveway to his home a short distance away. He always called her Ma'am even though she had told him a hundred times to call her Carol. She liked Benjamin; he was a gentle soul and an excellent gardener of indeterminate age although she thought he must be at least her age. He was still very fit from his work and a handsome man. His eyes were bright and curious and he had a strong, lean body but there were a few wrinkles around his eyes and a hint of grey on his temples that suggested he had been around the block more than once. She had seen him working in just a pair of shorts and thought he could easily pass for forty.

As she turned to go around to the pool she heard the sound of a vehicle coming along the driveway. It stopped for two or three minutes beside Benjamin then continued on. She thought it might be Joel, or Jimmy and felt a little rush but as the car came nearer she saw it was a different shape. Carol shielded her eyes against the sun as the powder blue Bentley Continental Convertible came to a stop. The driver's door opened and an elegant-looking woman approached. She wore stone-coloured slacks and a lime-green, silk blouse. Her head was draped in a colourful scarf and she wore high heels and a pair of large sunglasses. Everything about this woman looked very expensive, from the car to her sunglasses and Carol wondered who this woman could be.

"Hello, can I help you?" she asked.

The woman took off her sunglasses, "Hello, sorry to come here unannounced like this, Jimmy was kind enough to give me your address" the lady answered and extended her hand, "I'm Sophia . . . Sophia Spinnetti."

"Oh!" Carol said, a little shocked, "You'd better come in."

Carol sat on the couch and Sophia on a chair opposite. "Can I get you something to drink? An orange juice, water, iced tea?"

"An iced tea would be lovely," Sophia said with a charming smile.

Carol went to the refrigerator and poured two glasses of iced tea, her mind struggled to understand why she was here but her smile and demeanour indicated it was a friendly visit.

"Thank you so much," Sophia said as she was handed the glass, "I guess you are wondering why I'm here?"

"Yes, that thought had crossed my mind."

"I saw you at the house last week."

"Oh, I don't recall seeing you," Carol answered, a little surprised.

"No, you wouldn't, you were far too occupied with other things."

Carol blushed as she understood what Sophia meant.

"Can I be candid, Carol?"

"Yes, please do."

"You are a woman with certain tastes, the same tastes that I have. You wouldn't have been at the house if you didn't like black men and you were certainly enjoying their attention when I saw you." Sophia put her glass down on the coffee table coaster and sat next to Carol on the couch. "I've been looking for a mature woman just like you to join me and my special little group. I watched you and saw how much you enjoyed cock after cock and still wanted more, you are insatiable and the perfect partner I have been searching for.

Carol's heart beat a little quicker as Sophia moved closer and placed a hand on her knee. She was only wearing a summer dress and had intended to go for a nude swim as soon as Benjamin had left for the day. Sophia's hand caressed her knee as she continued. "The woman I'm seeking must want to indulge in sex for hours with multiple partners. She must like sex with black men and enjoy cum in her pussy, mouth and splashed over her body." Carol was becoming very aroused and Sophia knew it. Her hand moved off the knee and crept a few inches along Carol's inner thigh. "She must know how to show off her body and tease men. She must be open to role play, sex games and new ideas and I believe you are that person."

Carol was very excited by what she was hearing and hardly realized that Sophia's hand was resting on the neat little patch of pubic hair just above her clit and she unconsciously opened her legs a little. "I watched you and it is obvious to me that you are the woman I've been looking for." Sophia was now lightly caressing her host's clit and Carol's legs opened wider. "I want a woman who is willing to join me and a few very special friends at private functions at my home."

Carol was creaming all over Sophia's fingers as she conjured images in her mind of what Sophia's words might mean. Sophia knelt between her legs and pulled her to the edge of the couch. She gave no resistance as Sophia's tongue found her clit and fingers probed her vagina. She held Sophia's head against her pussy and whimpered, "Yes, yes, oh yes." Ten minutes later they were both almost naked and on the floor eating each other's pussy.

"Come, let's go upstairs," Carol said, knowing she had surrendered completely to Sophia but not caring. Sophia's pussy tasted sweet and it excited her to be sexually involved with another woman. It was yet another new adventure that she embraced and thought how exciting it would be to spend time with this woman and her 'special boys' as she called them. Jimmy had mentioned that Carlo's wife had likely had half the attractive, well hung black men on the island. What would these carefully selected, 'special boys' be like? She didn't want to think too much about it at that moment thanks to Sophia's tongue bringing her to a climax as she squatted over her face.

The ladies eventually shed their clothes and Carol was taught the delights which only the understanding of another woman can bring. Sophia was good . . . very good and Carol moaned uncontrollably as adept fingers danced in her vagina and a skilled tongue aroused her nipples to an all-time hardness. Sophia lay on a bedside seat and said, "Come and eat my pussy then I have a big surprise for you." Carol lapped her pussy, bit lightly and pulled her clit with her teeth. Her tongue slid over Sophia's labia, first the left side then the right, it probed her vagina and flicked against her clit and she realized why men enjoyed eating pussy so much, it was certainly an erotic experience. Sophia writhed, moaned and creamed as she caressed Carol's hair and pulled her closer into her pussy. Carol realized that they were cut from the same cloth, two very horny, sex-driven women.

Carol was thinking how much she would enjoy a hard cock thumping into her pussy right about now when Sophia said, "There's someone here you know." She lifted her head and looked at Sophia, not understanding why she had said that. "Look," Sophia said, pointing a finger. Carol turned around and across the room with a huge hard-on and holding his heavy, loose balls was Benjamin. He stood up, walked over and knelt behind Carol. His big cock lay on her ass and she looked back at it and couldn't believe that a man she thought to be older than herself could have such a hard or beautiful dick. "One of my 'special boys," Sophia said, "It's not only the younger ones that are good for us; some of the best are the mature ones. "You're going to love this, I promise. There are more men like Benjamin and you can enjoy them as I have if you join me."

"Oh, dear lord, yes, yes," Carol bleated salaciously as she stared at Benjamin's giant erection.

"Taste her pussy, Benjamin, I'm sure she'll like it," Sophia advised and he lay down between his employer's thighs. His tongue danced expertly over her pussy and clit sending shivers of delight through her. Her pussy dripped with juice as he knelt behind her and slowly slid his big cock into her wet and spread pussy He began an easy-paced pumping allowing her to feel every inch of him as it went back and forth, from his knob and thickly-veined shaft to his loose balls bag slapping against her clit. Erotic pleasure coursed through her each time he pushed in deep. Benjamin lay on his back and she squatted over his face and felt his delicious tongue again while Sophia made sure his cock stayed hard by sucking and masturbating it. She slid down Benjamin's body and Sophia steered his massive erection into her sopping wet cunt. Benjamin rolled Carol onto her back and screwed her with the energy and stamina of a twenty-year-old. She had several climaxes before a load of hot cum splashed in and over her pussy. Sophia sucked Benjamin dry then licked up all the cum from in and around Carol's pussy.

Sophia knew how to pick men," Carol thought, "first Jimmy and now Benjamin, my old gardener, who would have thought?" She had almost forgotten she had been fucked by a man who was perhaps several years older than herself, she didn't care, whatever his age he was damn good. She knew that her future walks around the garden with him would be different and had very erotic visions of him having her in his garden shed and on the lawn. It kept getting better, she could barely imagine what time with Sophia's 'special boys' would be like but she definitely wanted to find out. She could understand now why some women went only with black men. She loved black cock but more importantly, she loved cock and she certainly wasn't going to restrict herself to one particular colour.

Some time later, after they had naked fun preparing and eating a meal, they went upstairs. Carol and Sophia stood on either side of Benjamin in front of the dresser mirror admiring his cock. It was hanging down and resting on the dresser top and coming back to life. The ladies fondled him and when he was fully erect they got on their hands and knees beside one another on the bed and played with each others' pussy as Benjamin looked on and stroked his cock. He then climbed up on the bed and fucked both of them, going from pussy to pussy. He didn't ejaculate but did give both women a good drilling.

CHAPTER NINE - MONDAY

Four days had passed since Carol's encounter with Sophia and Benjamin and she could not get the experience out of her mind. Sophia was certainly interesting and she had enjoyed what they had done together and looked forward to more. She also thought a lot about Benjamin and wanted him to herself; she always had been that way as far as sex was concerned and didn't like to share her men but she adored them sharing her. Benjamin was very predictable in his work habits and she knew he would be walking down the driveway on his way to the garden shed and precisely 8:20AM this Thursday morning. Sure enough, when she looked out of her bedroom window Benjamin was coming toward the house with his easy striding gait. "Good morning, Benjamin," she hollered from the window.

He stopped and looked up, "Why good mornin', Ma'am."

"Can you come up, the door is open, I'm in the bedroom on the left at the top of the stairs. I need your help with something?"

"Sure thing, Ma'am," he replied and made his way to the door.

She was lying on the bed when Benjamin entered the room. Her legs were spread wide and she was stroking her pussy. "Can you help me with this?" she said, "Take your clothes off and come here."

He wasted no time in stripping off and lay down beside her. She grabbed his cock and jerked it fully erect and as they kissed he fondled her tits and squeezed her erect nipples. She sat up and said, "I want to suck your cock." Benjamin straddled her face and slid into Carol's waiting, wide open mouth all the way to his balls. She choked and spluttered but adjusted to having the huge black cock halfway down her throat and clutched both cheeks of his ass to keep him deeply embedded. When she released him from her mouth his cock was dripping with saliva and incredibly hard. It looked massive and menacing and the knowledge that she was about to get fucked with it almost brought on an orgasm. "Fuck me from behind, I want your big cock inside me so bad," she panted and rolled onto her hands and knees. Benjamin got behind her, she loved being fucked doggie-style, feeling a cock thrusting deep and hard from behind had always done it for her and now her pussy was wet and eager for her gardener's long, thick black pole. He lined up his cock and nudged a little ways inside, just teasing her pussy lips with the head of his dick.

"Give it to me," she pleaded, arching her back, willing him to go deeper. He had every intention of teasing her, he had been to the big white house enough times to know how much white ladies liked to be teased by a big, black cock before they received some of the best fucking they would ever experience and he wanted to hear Carol beg for it. He moved in just a little more. He could feel her pussy tightening around his cock, trying to pull him in deeper but he resisted. "Oh please, give it to me, fuck me, fuck me, pleeease!" she ranted and tried to push back onto his erection but he moved back in unison with her. He had seen it all before and knew how to heighten her excitement and sexual arousal, after all he was one of Sophia's favourites and she had had enough black cock to recognize the best. Carol's hands clutched the bed sheets and she whimpered, "Please, please, please, oh please, don't tease me, fuck me, fuck me hard and deep, please, please ." Benjamin fondled her ass a spanked each cheek a few times then gave her a bit more cock. She moaned loudly thinking this time he would surely bury his dick into her but it was not to be. She grasped at the sheets more frantically and moaned quietly, pleading with Benjamin. He knew now was the right time to give her more and he pushed forward a couple of inches. She sighed and he began to move back and forth, deeper with each stroke, she was ripe to receive a hard, deep drilling.

1...45678...12