Miss Nishida Motivates the Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In any case, they were now on the home stretch and there would be few opportunities left to win an award. Only four classes left, and they knew that there would be no award during the fourteenth week. It was indicated on the syllabus that this day would be devoted to the National English Remediation Test (NERT), being provided this year at Abberville College. Students took the NERT prior to the first day of class, and then once again prior to the last week. It was a national competition for a college's strength in improving students' fundamentals. Colleges who achieved well on this test were widely recognized as being amongst the best in the provision of an undergraduate education. U.S. News and World Report published each year the top three NERT colleges.

Miss Nishida was also looking forward to this next award, and gleefully strode to the front of the class to announce the winner. Before she did so, she pretended to drop her notepad on the floor, not only to provide a dramatic pause, but to also offer a little flirtatious peek up her skirt. The cheeks of her bottom were openly displayed, as she was wearing a thong. She didn't really like thongs that much. She didn't like the strap going up her crack. But, she felt the boys deserved a little extra reward for all of their hard work. She looked back at the students as she reached for the notepad. "Do you like my new panties?"

"Yes, Miss Nishida," they all said in unison.

The door to the class opened. "Good afternoon, Miss Nishida." It was Dean Kraemer, the Dean of Undergraduate Education.

Miss Nishida quickly stood back up straight and pulled down on her skirt, blood rushing to her face. The boys shot to attention in their chairs, hoping that their frightened expressions were not too obvious.

"I hope I'm not interrupting," he said, with a big grin on his face. "I just had to come down here personally to offer my congratulations for the fine work you are all doing, for the tremendous accomplishments you have made."

Normally, Miss Nishida would be ecstatic over such a visit. My goodness, just one semester ago she was on the Dean's blacklist. She would never have dreamed that he would one day stop by her class to offer his personal congratulations. But, this really was an interruption, and certainly one at a very inopportune moment. She gave him a gracious smile and polite bow, "No, no, no interruption, sir. Very nice have you visit, sir."

"Well, I just want to let these students know what an outstanding instructor they have. I don't know what she has been putting in your lunches, or what favors she might be providing." He laughed at his joke. The boys smiled nervously in response. Miss Nishida bowed her head and smiled. "But, it seems to be working and the college cannot be more pleased. I have had phone calls from your parents and visits from other faculty, all expressing their appreciation for how much their sons' and students' grades have improved. I can't be prouder."

Dean Kraemer then went on to provide the history of the remedial English program, his difficulty in finding an adequate instructor, and the importance of a college education. His speech could be reproduced, but it might be even more boring than it was for the students. The students sure wished that they could have missed it.

It dragged on through the final minutes of the class. Dean Kraemer had timed his visit so that he would minimize disruption, arriving only when there was but a few minutes left. He ended his speech with a reminder of the special importance of preparing for the NERT, the National Education Remediation Test. "Never before has a Templeton student hit the upper quartile of this exam, but I have a feeling that things may indeed be different this year." He hoped they all would attend the day long preparation for the test this coming Monday.

RRRRRRRNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! "Yes, well," Dean Kraemer exclaimed, "off to the future young men, and study hard!"

Miss Nishida was very disappointed, perhaps even more so than the boys. Well, that's not really true. They were certainly more disappointed than her. But, his unexpected visit did disrupt her schedule. She had been planning on masturbating a boy, this time outside of his pants, and even letting him cum on her skirt. She figured the boys would really like that. She wasn't sure what to do now. She couldn't just shift the award ceremony to the Monday of the next week, as that day would be used for the preparation for the NERT. It was so discouraging about how much time is now being spent in schools and colleges in simply preparing for national competitive exams, and Templeton was no different in that regard. She could also shift it to Wednesday, but then that would mean the next award would be presented on the very next day. She was at a loss.

She could simply just abandon this week's winner but that would be unfair to Eddie, who would have been the winner. She could make him the winner of next time, but that would be unfair to the boy who otherwise would have fun. Well, it is dilemmas like this that test the true acumen of a college teacher. She would just have to work doubly hard, like her own students, and find a solution.

She offered her solution to the students on the following Friday. "Students, this time we will have two winners. Winner of past week, Eddie, and winner of this week, Phillip. Two winners!" That did seem to be a very fair solution, and, frankly, neither boy really minded sharing. It might in fact be kind of fun to share a teacher this way.

Miss Nishida held up her finger to announce her second point. "Plus! There will be no loser this week." There was in fact only one more class day for awards. There was really no significant benefit in having any student sit out at this point, and it certainly seemed excessive to have two students sit out, leaving only one person. One person does not make a particularly compelling audience for an award ceremony. This decision was greeted with applause by Michael, David, and Alex.

"Hai! Well, Eddie, Phillip, come to front of class to get award?"

The two boys scrambled to the front of the class. She positioned each boy to her side, Eddie on her right, and Phillip on her left, both, for the moment, facing the students.

She smiled briefly at each of them and then silently, slowly, began to unbutton her blouse. All eyes were fixed on her as her fingers worked their way down the buttons, one after another. As each button unclasped her blouse opened up more and more, gradually revealing a bit of a pink brassiere, then a bit more, enough to see that it was quite lacy. Eddie and Phillip had a particular good view, standing right next to and over her. Even with her heels, the petite Miss Nishida was still quite short. Heart rates were beginning to quicken and palms were sweating.

Miss Nishida thinks of Dean Kraemer as she undresses. She wondered if she was taking a big chance. She knew full well that she would not want him to walk in at this point. But, she also knew that once she has published her work and it has been well received by the leading pedagogical researchers across the country, he will understand, and he will be grateful for the attention and recognition that she had brought to Templeton.

Once her blouse was entirely unbuttoned she pulled the tails from her skirt, smiled at the boys in the class, and slowly lowered the zipper. All that could be heard was the telltale sound of a zipper going down.

When it was completely unzipped she just let her skirt fall to the floor.

Not a lot more was revealed with the loss of her skirt, as the tails of the blouse were themselves quite long. The students though could see more of her nylons and thighs. It was still a very sexy sight: the pretty Miss Nishida wearing only a long white blouse, nylons, and heels, the blouse slightly parted to expose the pinkness of her brassiere.

She said to Eddie and Phillip. "Boys, would you help your teacher with this part?"

"Excuse me?" Eddie asked.

"Here, each of you help me with my blouse. I would be most grateful."

"Yes, ma'am." "Definitely," they replied, and each of took hold of her blouse, one on each side, opening it for the boys in the class, like they were parting the curtains on a stage.

And, what was revealed was as wonderful as any Broadway play: two very large breasts beautifully, seductively enclosed in a tight, lacy, form fitting, push up, pink brassiere. Nothing seemed to be finer than this. Cocks instantly jerked to attention, pushing out slacks, and, this time, nobody was doing anything to hide them. If Miss Nishida can have her blouse removed in class, well, they wouldn't be so modest and ashamed of their boners.

And, the curtains also revealed a delight in the lower center stage: Miss Nishida's matching lace panties. They were equally tight, and revealing. She had continued to shave since the ceremony for Michael, and the boys felt that they could clearly pick out the signs of her pussy lips through the delicate gossamer veil.

Once the blouse was entirely removed they were treated by the full gestalt, the lovely figure of Miss Nishida. Never before had her breasts looked so disproportionately large, perched on such a delicate, petite frame, very narrow waist, and perky hips. It looked like she should in fact tip over, like an exaggerated Barbie Doll, they were so large, so inordinately, unreasonably, wonderfully imbalanced.

Miss Nishida felt like quite the scamp. Standing in front of her students dressed only in her brassiere, panties, and nylons. She felt incredibly naughty, and perhaps she was, but it was all for the good of the boys' education. She went down onto her knees, her breasts bobbing with her movement and, keeping her eyes focused on the boys sitting in front of her, she reached with both hands to either side, firmly gripped the clasp of the boys' zippers. With one firm, smooth movement, she pulled their zippers down.

She then slipped her hands into the boys' slacks. Both Eddie and Phillip were wearing briefs, which made it a bit more difficult for her to get her hands on their cocks. The boys kept shifting and even squirming as their teacher fumbled around in their slacks, trying to find her way into their briefs. What made it particularly confusing was that Eddie was wearing briefs with a horizontal flap, Phillip a vertical. But, she soon got it figured out and slipped her hands into the flaps to find their waiting hard cocks.

She looked up at them. "Oki kunak-ta. My goodness, two more big boys."

They both smiled proudly. Neither considered themselves to be at all big, but nobody could actually see them to disprove her assessment and, besides, it was always nice to be complimented by your teacher, even if it was just for the size of your cock. Actually, it was even better to be complimented for that than for correctly answering a question.

Even better still was the feel of her hand on their dicks. There was something so appealing, so nice, to feel the hand of someone else on your cock. It was so different from one's own. It didn't handle your cock exactly the way you would handle it, but that was also part of the pleasure, as it was more unpredictable, unexpected. Miss Nishida, though, had a natural touch in handling cock. Perhaps it was her training as an instructor, a teacher, as she understood how to handle boys, how to help them develop their strengths, how to help them grow and expand, not only with respect to knowledge.

Miss Nishida continued to handle them within their slacks, exploring their hardness, their stiff dicks, sliding her fingers up and down their shafts and drawing her fingers around and around the large, soft bulbs. She even slipped her hands down, underneath, to get to their balls. That was even harder than getting to their cocks, and the boys really squirmed as it was at times rather uncomfortable. She didn't though stay long there, just long enough to tickle them, returning back to their cocks. She turned to each of them, "Does your mother know you have such big penises?"

Eddie and Phillip knew that question wasn't serious. Teachers will often ask rhetorical questions that didn't require an answer. They could also see that the other boys were terribly jealous. Who wouldn't be jealous when the teacher has her hand inside the pants of another boy?

They so much would have enjoyed it. But, they could at least mimic her act. David, Alex, and Michael each had their own hands in their laps or, more precisely, in the crotches of their pants, playing along with their own dicks as Miss Nishida was playing with Eddie's and Phillip's. David even considered slipping his hand inside, but that might be going too far. He wasn't too sure Miss Nishida would approve of one of the students unzipping himself in class and sticking his hand inside his pants. Not too many teachers would. It was precisely what she was doing for Eddie and Phillip but that was their award. He kept his hand outside. It wasn't as much fun as it could be, but it was still pretty darn good.

They were at least treated to the sight of Miss Nishida kneeling on the floor, just in her panties, bra, and nylons, her heaving breasts jiggling so violently as she jerked off the boys in their slacks. It was especially nice for Eddie and Phillip, being so close and standing above her. It's always so pleasing to see a woman's breasts jiggling as she works on your cock, particularly boobs as big as these.

The two boys could feel themselves getting close. "Um, Miss Nishida," Phillip warned.

She stopped her stroking. "Oh, goodness, is Phillip about to wet himself?"

He certainly was, but he didn't particularly like her putting it that way.

"Well, we can't have that, can we? What would your mother say if I let you go home with wet undies?"

"Yes, ma'am." Phillip did in fact still live at home and, frankly, he hadn't actually thought through what he would do if he came in his pants. Alex went straight home after his wardrobe accident, keeping his books at his crotch all the way there, hoping that he wouldn't run into anyone he knew, and then dashing off to his room as soon as he got home, yelling at his mother that he forgot something and had to get it real quick. He hid the wet slacks and underwear in his closet.

"Let's take these young gentleman out so they play in fresh air. Don't you think that would be best, boys?"

They did indeed, and with some further effort, out sprung the two hard, stiff, naked cocks.

There was something incongruous about two naked stiff dicks poking out of boys' slacks in a classroom, but there was nothing incongruous about them pointing at a half-naked woman, kneeling in between them.

The boys in the class could see that the two erect dicks really weren't so especially big. Eddie's was somewhat smaller than Phillip's, and it in fact curved a bit to the right. But, none of that really mattered. In fact, Eddie rather enjoyed the fact that both he and Phillip were pointing their hard cocks at Miss Nishida.

With their cocks out of their pants it was considerably easier for her to fondle and play with them. She danced her fingers along their lengths, sliding just the tips of her fingers up and down the shaft, and then lightly tickling the underside of their crowns. They especially liked that, moaning with approval and arousal.

She gripped both of them more tightly and pulled them in closer to her and to each other, until each of them was just a couple of inches from the other. "I've never had two boys like this before," she admitted. "Two big manly penises, all stiff and proud." The class was largely silent, other than the little squishy sounds the boy's precum was making as Miss Nishida pumped their foreskins on and off their bulbs. She slid her fists up and down the shafts, admiring the sight of the two of them, pointing at each other, their purple bulbs so fully engorged, so swollen. And, for a moment, she let the tips briefly touch each other.

Phillip had already been close, and the sight of Miss Nishida jerking off Eddie's cock as she was jerking off his was just too much. His knees buckled and he cried, "Oh man," as he felt his balls pull up, his dick twitch, and a surge of cum being pumped out of his cock.

Miss Nishida grinned and exclaimed, "Phillip win! He cum first," and she aimed his cock at her cleavage. It twitched in her hand but she kept a firm grip and aim. "Ippai dashite!" The cum shot true to form, splashing right on her deep, full cleavage, and then quickly disappearing down inside her deep valley.

At the sight of Phillip cuming Eddie went over the edge as well. "Me too," he gasped, and Miss Nishida then had two cocks gushing and spurting their loads of cum onto her chest, her brassiere, her breasts, quickly washing her big pink womanly breasts in a mother lode of white gooey gruel.

David as well joined in, shooting off another load into his pants, again though well planned by having inserted a handkerchief to absorb much of the sticky soup. And, Alex did as well, but without the planning of David, wondering if he could possibly get away with this two weeks in a row.

Nobody noticed David or Alex, however, as all eyes were naturally on the shooting dicks of Eddie and Phillip, spitting their wads of gism onto Miss Nishida's big tits, which were now all the more appealing, all the more luscious, being bathed in splats, globs, and ropes of cum. "Monosugoku! Medetashi! Fantasutikku!" she kept exclaiming as the boys continued to cover her tits in ropes and wads of cum.

The boys had to brace themselves with their hands on Miss Nishida's naked shoulder, their legs feeling so weak, their heads feeling faint, their bodies feeling so good, so intensely, fundamentally wonderful as their climaxes gushed through their bodies and out their cocks, onto the gorgeous breasts of their instructor.

When they were done they did feel a little guilty. After all, they had made a pretty big mess on Miss Nishida's boobs. Miss Nishida didn't help.

She said sternly, "Fuketsu!" They didn't know what that meant, but they could tell by the tone of her voice that it wasn't good. "What mean, nasty boys," but with her exaggerated pouting they could tell that she was in fact just joking.

She got off her knees, up from the floor, cum dripping off her pink lacy melons onto her thighs, onto the floor. The boys helped her up.

She was a bit disappointed that the class ended before the bell. The boys had cum sooner than she had anticipated. However, that is perhaps understandable. Boys will be boys. She clasped her hands at her cunnie and bowed to the class, her cleavage opening up to them, a big gob of cum dripping off the tip of one breast onto the floor. "Next week is NERT. Yoku benkyou shinakereba ikemasen yo. You must study hard. Hai?"

Weeks Fourteen and Fifteen

The boys did study hard. It was actually a rather interesting experience for them. Never before had they wanted to do so well on a standardized, national test, never had a test seemed to mean so much to them. It was a very tense bus ride to Abberville, and perhaps even a more tense ride back. They wanted so much to do well for Templeton, for Miss Nishida. Dean Kraemer had even taken the trip with them. He could tell that this could be an historical event for their college.

And, he was right. The Templeton students aced the test hands down. They demonstrated, by far, the best improvement of any college. There was even some suspicion that the Templeton students might have sandbagged the first test, purposely getting low scores so that they could easily demonstrate the most improvement. However, arguing against that charge was that their initial scores were no lower than those of any other college, and no lower than the scores that had been made the previous year by Templeton. Plus, there was no compelling reason that students would purposely do poorly on the standardized test as it was precisely this exam that required that the student enroll within the remedial class. Nobody had ever known anyone who wanted to get into remedial English (but that might be a problem next year). No, it was just simply a fact that the Templeton students had demonstrated significantly more improvement. Word spread across campus. Not only would Miss Nishida retain her job, but the buzz was that she would be a shoe-in for Teacher of the Year.

1...345678