Mom's Big Bed Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oops, looks like I stayed longer than I should have but anyhow...that would be so cool if you could get this going! Hey...are you looking for any other girls?" she asked.

"Other girls?" I replied.

"Yeah," she responded, "I would love to finally have a website where people would pay to look at me naked. I could play with myself online and sell photos of me by day and at night I can keep stripping! Hey I could even talk to some of these other girls here about you...that would be so cool!" And the bait placed by my mom was in the fish's mouth! It was just that easy! As Holly got off my boner Mom slipped her some more money and now Holly began to give my mother a lap dance while they continued to discuss the "business arrangement". By this time my grandmother had flagged down Carlotta Piñatas and shoved some money in her hand and pointed to my boner...my grandmother had just bought me my second lap dance of my life and Mom was busy hustling business for our porn site. Awesome couldn't come close to describing it!

Within a minute and a half of Carlotta commencing to grind on me, Holly, who was still grinding my mom had told her fellow stripper everything about the business deal. One thing led to another in the conversation and now I had two clients! We just kept reeling them in like fish. Some lap danced on me, some on Mom, some on Grandma, and some on my Aunts. All told us they wanted "in" and Mom said she would set it up with me - her new "boy toy" where I could work with them one- on- one to get their sites up and networked with ours, it was just going to take time. We also got their contact information (and I would later find out when I got home, I had seven freaking Facebook friend requests, all from strippers at Christies, but that was much later and this evening was still young)!

Soon Monika, the manager came by to chat with my mom and talk about old times. While I was watching the next act on stage Mom was even working the Monika, the assistant manager on how she should maybe "augment" her income by posting a website. Monika listened and by the time we were done there, I even had the assistant manager giving me her contact information – make that seven Facebook friend requests and Monica's email for a sum total of eight clients. Not a bad first night's haul and we were just getting started! Mom leaned over and told me as Monika got up that over the next few weeks we would be hitting all the strip clubs in the area to "mine the talent". We were going to have a stable of girls to choose from, and this was just the tip of the iceberg! About that time Sharon got a text on her phone,

"OH hey," she told my mom, "that was Margaret and Mimi, the Thai food girl and her twin sister who helped dress Ian in the store; they say that they are ready to head out now!"

"I think we are ready to bump and move too!" Mom told her. Sharon texted back to the twins to let them know we were headed out to Discretions next. We got up and we got a ton of waves from the dancers as we left. It was 10:30, I had a massive boner in my pants from having had several strippers bump and grind upon me and Mom whispered in my ear that the night was just getting started!

We piled back into the mini-van and the first thing that happened was Grandma lit up a joint. Mom had me pull down my pants and expose my boner as we drove out of the parking lot. She and Aunt Maria sat on either side of me on the mini-van seat and took turns blowing me. On one of the occasions when Mom came up for air she explained her logic,

"We are going to a swinger's club Ian," she said, "and you are going to need to keep a good cool head. Going into a place like that with a boner is a sure fire buzz kill! It's like a loaded weapon that could misfire. I want you cool, calm, and collected when we stride through the door!" With that she dropped her head back down and blew me while I kissed Aunt Maria in the pot-smoke filled mini-van! In a couple of minutes I was ready to cum and I blasted a huge double barreled nut-load into Mom's gobbling mouth! She swallowed most of my load and then leaned across to kiss Maria and give her a taste of my sperm. With that, she zipped me up and patted my crotch saying we were now ready for an evening of swinging!

When we got to the club, Grandma passed around another round of tequila shots while we sat in the parking lot. Mom told me that social clubs in the area don't allow alcohol on the premises so we could have a shot now but inside it was going to be all soda's an juices at the bar. Arizona morality laws, - go figure!

We got inside and again, there is was a desk. You have to show I.D.s and the whole nine yards. Once again there was a lady working the desk as she took our "membership fees" and she sized me up and judged I was a little on the young side. Her name was Millie and she was another "old friend" of Mom's, my aunts, and grandma – they all knew each other!

"So where did you ladies snag that one?" she asked my Mom.

"Toyz R' Us!" Grandma interrupted, creating an explosion of laughter from all the women - to include Millie! Mom kept the ruse up that I was her pool boy and she had seduced me. She said that now she wanted to show me her "lifestyle". Millie commented that if my mom had half a mind, she could share me with HER! Mom told Millie that since she and her were old friends, anytime she wanted to borrow me, it would be fine with her! The two shared a cackle as Millie gave my chest a rub and then ran her hand across my tush. She then stepped aside and politely swept her hand towards the entrance as if to politely say STEP RIGHT THIS WAY PLEASE, and Mom led me into the club.

We headed up over to the juice bar. There were about two dozen couples in the place already and a bunch of singles. It was Saturday night and it looked busy, but then again; I had nothing to compare it to. "Busy" was a relative term if this is the first time you have been in a swing club....with your relatives! Anyhow, we saw several people paired off dancing on a disco floor in the center of the club. Some folks were clothed, some were naked, and some even looked like they were in a lingerie sleepover ; it wasn't like it was really that important to keep clothes on in this place! Around the dance floor was a border of couches upon which sat several couples flirting and talking (and in a few cases making out or having sex). Again like the dance floor the situation was mixed on the couches; some were clothed, some were naked, some were wearing no pants, some women even had their dresses pulled up to their chins to expose their crotches to the air conditioning! On one couch a blond woman was blowing a man while next to him sat his wife, calmly chatting up a storm with another lady who was naked as the day she was born and laughing loudly over the music from the DJ booth. Mom and I had separated from Grandma and the aunts who were back by the door scoping out the buffet of possible fuck material for the evening. Mom gave me a good hard kiss and told me to just follow her lead as we stood at the bar.

"Just lean back against the bar," Mom whispered in my ear. I could barely hear her over the loud music but she pushed me back against the bar and then she ran a hand across my shirt saying, "hold yer head up and be sure to smile at people!" She unbuttoned the middle buttons on my shirt and ran a hand inside to stroke my chest. There were some couples now watching us from some couches around the dance floor in the center of the club. Mom knew we had an audience. She kissed me on the neck, and then Aunt Becky clicked across the club in her high heels motioning for Grandma to follow her. As Becky passed, she stopped and said, "HI!" and then kissed me full on the mouth before switching to my mom and then slapping her on the ass and walking off. Grandma stopped in front of me and did the same; kissing me on the mouth and then kissing my mom and giving her ass a slap. The couples down on the couches saw all this. They were now talking and trying to figure out the back story, Mom and my aunts had set up the "bait" perfectly.

A minute later, Sharon and Maria walked by holding hands and then stopped in front of us; Sharon kissing me and Maria kissing Mom before the two switched. Now Maria had her tongue halfway down my throat and Mom and Sharon were in a torrid make out kiss lasting for a what must have been a half minute; all the while my mom kept her hand inside my shirt rubbing my chest. When my two aunts finally broke their liplocks on us and walked away, several more couples were eyeing Mom and me!

It was pre-planned and staged and contrived....and it fucking worked! A few couples smiled and waved, and my mom returned the wave and told me to just keep smiling like I was doing. She told me to look happy, like I had just won a million dollars. She wanted us to throw out a positive vibe like we meant no harm and we were just glad to see everyone here and that as long as we kept showing that positive energy, that marvelous slut Mother Nature would do the rest!

One couple emerged from the doorway of one of the side "play rooms" where couples would pair off to party together. They had been leaning against the doorway watching people fuck inside and then the wife turned and looked at Mom and me up n' down and tapped her hubby on the shoulder. They watched us for a few minutes and Mom and I smiled back. Finally they walked up and introduced themselves with broad friendly smiles.

"Hi," the wife spoke, "I am Olivia, and this is my husband Dale." He was in his late forties wearing a sports coat and slacks, in a sort of business casual thing with no tie. He had a broad smile and a generous laugh. She was about forty-two or forty three and petit with brunette hair down to the middle of her back. I noticed she had nice rounded hips and fake c-cup tits. She looked taller than she was because she clopped over to us in a pair of open toed white "fuck me hard" high heels that matched her white dress that went down just below her crotch. She was definitely a cougar on the prowl and he was looking at my mom like she was a ripe piece of fruit. Mom did all the talking.

"Hi Olivia, hi Dale," Mom answered, "I am Petra and this is my boyfriend Ian!" They were friendly and had a nice positive happy energy. I recognized him. He was a local public figure; well known but not too famous. His wife was a looker! She was about Mom's age. He shook my hand and then spoke,

"Do you two party?"

"Of course, and YES, we accept!" With that Mom repositioned herself, stepping back to allow Olivia to move forward and kiss me. Mom pulled her hands from my shirt and let the woman run her hand into my shirt and "check the goods". While Olivia rubbed my chest, Mom reached down and unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out to wank and stroke me right there at the bar. Behind the two ladies, Dale was kissing my mom on the back of her neck and there was some shuffling "back there" behind her hips-between him and her!

Olivia pinched my nipples and then still kissing me, pulled her hand from my shirt. Satisfied with what was up top, she now dropped her hand down to where Mom's hand wanked and frigged my cock. She pulled away from our kiss and now kissed my Mom and the two exchanged a look. Mom nodded to her and Olivia began masturbating me as Mom's hand now left my cock and moved to the top of Olivia's head. As if on cue, Olivia dropped to her knees to begin a wonderful wet sloppy blowjob while Mom kept her hand on the woman's head. In a way, she was using Olivia's head to jerk me off while Dale pushed and plowed my mom from behind (he had her dress up now past her hips, her panties were on the floor and his trousers were already at his ankles)!

We had more people staring at us from the couches, - not that we cared! Mom continued to jack me off with Olivia's skull while her husband Dale had my mother bent forward slightly as he slewed his cock back and forth inside her cunt. Moms face was all smiles and I could tell she was really enjoying the pussy pummeling she was getting! She turned her head back to kiss Dale and then she leaned forward to give me a kiss; all the while she had her hand pumping Olivia's head on my knob in a fantastic bit of wet sloppy fellatio!

I kept checking out the people that were checking us out. For at least two of the couples, the wife (I am assuming they were the wives) shot me a wink. What should I do? I didn't know so I just smiled and winked back. To this day, I have never forgotten the lesson that a smile will open many doors (and legs) if it is done in a genuine and friendly way that says, "HI! I am happy and I mean no harm or disrespect!"

Up at the back of the club from one of the couple's rooms, I saw my Grandmother emerge with two elderly women. All three were stripping off their clothes and heading to a locker area. Becky had found a nude couple and was talking to the wife and husband who then nodded and got up with her and then walked to the back to disappear into a "voyeur room" for fuck-enthusiasts who wish to be watched. I didn't see Maria and Sharon. They had disappeared into the orgy room and had not come out. It didn't matter as I continued to enjoy the blowjob I was getting and watch the swirling sexual chaos of the place!

It was then that the two Vietnamese twins, Margaret and Mimi, walked into the place and showed their IDs. They looked so fucking hot! They had looked tall and intimidating before with their big boobs and rounded valentine asses but now with their matching black club dresses and high heeled boots - they looked like high grade Asian pornstarlets that I had beat off to in my porn searching online! They hadn't seen us yet but my Mom caught a glimpse of them and waved. She got their attention and they shot a wave back and came running over. They hugged Mom, bouncing up and down bimbo style while Dale continued to rut my mother hard from behind (he did shake hands with both of them; reaching over my mother's shoulders to do so)!

Olivia broke her liplock on my cock and came up from her blowjob to hug the twins (apparently they knew Olivia very well as they both gave her long deep smooches that were a little more than a phony Hollywood cheek kiss). The twins then gave me a hug right there at the bar with my cock out (looking a bit ridiculous – but hey...Mom was getting fucked not half a foot away from me by a guy who we had just met that before I had only seen on TV commercials in the local Phoenix area). Both of the sisters said they were going to mingle but they asked the four of us if we would party later. Four heads nodded back emphatically YES. ....Did you expect anything else? I mean...who in the HELL could pass up the prospect of partying with Vietnamese twins at a swingers club?

Anyhow, Olivia took me by the cock and suggested that Mom, Dale, and I head with her to the changing room and store our clothes in the lockers and then find something a little more horizontal and comfortable. We headed to the back and Mom and I shared a locker and soon we were a little more Adam and Eve-ish! As we closed the locker door, Dale and Olivia rejoined us having stowed their clothing away and Olivia grabbed my junk. She pulled me by the cock and Mom lead Dale by his boner straight to a couple's room. We got down immediately on a large vacant king-sized bed at the side of the room. We just happened to be in a voyeur room and as we began to get busy, heads would look through the windows at us as we set about my first ever "wife-swap"! It happened through the rest of the time in there....from time to time an appreciative face would peer into the room and watch us, sometimes two faces, sometimes more! It's always good to have an appreciative audience cheering you on I guess and it felt like I was playing basketball for an enthusiastic crowd of fans!

Olivia pulled me down atop her and we started in the good old fashioned missionary rut while next to us, Mom and Dale went into a sixty-nine position. Olivia and I kissed and I slewed my cock in and out of her pussy which I estimated had seen a lot of action. It wasn't like she needed a lot of foreplay- I got on top, she spread her legs and pushed my cockhead to her pussy entrance and WHOOSH! – I was all up inside her! She spoke to me as we bucked and humped,

"So just how old are you anyway?"

"Eighteen," I answered.

"Ahhh, your girlfriend gotta young one! So you both like partying eh?" I nodded.

"Well" she continued, "Dale and I are having a party tomorrow night at our place. You wanna come? I would love to be able to enjoy this cock of yours there, and this pretty kissable face of yours!"

"He accepts!" Mom interrupted from her sixty-nine session with Dale before she plopped her head back down upon his boner to get back to deep throating him like a sword swallower at the carnival!"

"Well then," said Olivia, "it's settled! I'll get you the address before we leave!" She went back to kissing me while we continued to rut and this went on for a few more minutes until she decided to switch up positions. We flipped over and around and we sixty-nined each other for a few minutes with me laying underneath Olivia while she draped herself on top of me like a big warm loving quilt of SEX; sucking my dick and banging my cockhead up into the back of her throat while I rooted around in her pussy like I was mining for gold with my lips teeth and tongue! She had a particularly tasty one and her clit was like a third nipple – nice and gumdrop hard and just the right size to pull on with my mouth and make her buck and whimper while she ground her pelvis against my jaw! Mom reached a hand over from her sixty- nine session with Dale and rubbed Olivia's ass before she then tussled my hair. Out of the corner of my eye, and over the top of Olivia's bum cheeks I caught Mom's eye and she winked at me as if to say, "FUCK! We're havin' fun now, huh son!" She moved her hand from my hair up to the cleft in Olivia's ass in front of my nose and she wiggled a diddling finger into the MILF's asshole; first circling around the pink pucker and then sinking it in up to the first knuckle to "finger bugger" her while I munched her clit and licked puss-hole! All the while Mom kept winking at me as she sucked Dale hard and rough like she had never even heard of a gag reflex. Olivia made a nasal moan and she deep throated me harder in appreciation of the physical attention her lower extremities were getting from my tongue and Mom's finger!

The two sixty-nine sessions went on for another five minute and then Olivia again wanted to switch out positions. I found her hopping off me to get on all fours and raise her ass slightly higher than her shoulders as she said to me that she wanted a good ole fashioned doggy-style fuck. Not being one to disappoint a lady, I got behind her and mounted her. I started to rut and plow her pussy good and hard while she giggled whined and yelped like she was about to be sold at Pet Smart!

Mom and Dale reciprocated and got in the doggy position up next to us, only with Dale down by Olivia's head and me thrusting Olivia up by Mom's head. In this way, every few seconds the man could reach down and run his hands through his wife's (or his mother who happened to also be his wife's – *wink wink*), head of hair! Now and again the man and his wife could kiss as the woman would raise herself up and the dude would lean and crouch (all while fucking somebody else).

Then it hit me, ....this is why swinging is so forbidden and hot! When you are swinging, at some point in the cluster fuck of bumps, frigs, gropes and licks of somebody else's significant other, you look across the bed, or across the room, or pool, or up on a dresser, or hanging Filipino spin basket chair, and you see your mate sitting there with ecstasy etched all across their face and you feel a twinge of jealousy. It is like a little hurt that you feel when you are working out hard and somebody says "FEEL THE BURN BRO!" and its good. It's so good! It hurts and you feel jealous and at the same time you know your mate is feeling pleasure and you know they see you fucking the schnott out of somebody else and YOU ARE BOTH CHEATING AND ENJOYING IT! OH FUCK YEAH! My point is that just like somebody with a high threshold of pain who likes to work out because of the endorphin rush, swinging for a couple who have a high jealousy tolerance can be quite enjoyable because you get to feel a little jealous, a little ashamed, and you get to cum in some piece of fucking strange and WITH YOUR MATE WATCHING AND APPROVING - FEELING THE SAME FUCKING PLEASURE, GUILT, SHAME, AND JEALOSY! .....AWESOME! IT'S SO FUCKING AWESOME!