Mom's Big Bed Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile back at the twins, I got back into the task of fucking Margaret and licking Mimi's pussy. In about a minute Margaret was juicing and dribbling and bucking hard. She let out a loud AAAAAGGGHHHH as she quaked and piddled a cascade of girly cum down my cock and balls. Her sister Mimi was beginning to juice but I was still able to hold my spooge in my balls. The girls were about to create a wonderfully wet Vietnamese piddle paddy right where we lay and I was lovin it!

Margaret kissed her sister and then whispered something in her ear. Mimi nodded and the girls switched out. Mimi climbed onto my cock and Margaret onto my face. I got a taste of Margaret's girly cum...it was nice and olive juicy! I love the taste of a woman's cum and have even enjoyed licking a woman's pussy after she pisses...the tastes are extraordinary and this girl was NO exception!... In fact Margaret's cum piddle was an excellent vintage! Mimi was now riding up and down on my boner like a true equestrian champion as she and her sister kissed and played with each other.

From time to time I would see or more accurately FEEL Mimi's hand come down under her sister's crotch to diddle her clit while I munched at Margaret's pussy. It's kind of funny that when you are munching a pussy like that and another girl wants to finger diddle the pussy or clit you are munching...you often catch a fingernail in your lip or chin from a "collision of passion". I'm just happy she didn't cut me with her nails!

Anyhow, after a few minutes the two women had fucked and frigged each other into a howling frenzy atop me and I felt Mimi begin to shake and quake as she let out a hard solid OOOOOHHHH YYYYEEEEAAAAHH!!! She splattered and piddled girly juice down my shaft and balls to mix with her sister's drippings already puddling around my crotch. Margaret had another sympathetic orgasm just a split second later and I was splattered with her hot salty sweet and sour crotch chick broth on my face and in my mouth! I LOVE ASIAN FOOD -what can I SAY!

The two girls hugged and kissed and rubbed each other atop me until they calmed down sufficiently to change out positions and then they got up off me. Now Margaret lay back on the mat with her legs wide while Mimi got down between her legs and started licking her sister's wet swampy puss-hole! She was head down with her ass up high in the air. She reached back and pulled her asscheeks wide as she munched at her sisters twat. Margaret opened her eyes and looked straight at me over her sisters bum cheeks and said,

"Fuck my sister in the ass Ian!" I didn't need to be told, but I first wanted to have a little taste of Mimi's bottomland. I knelt down while frigging my cock and I licked and rimmed her butthole making little swirls with my tongue in her puckered pink crinkle. Mimi giggled and squealed with pleasure and backed her butt up against my tongue and mouth and I responded by giving her piles a few nips, nibbles, and chews! She kept groaning and giggling letting me know this was supremely enjoyable for her as she continued to munch and gobble at her sibling's cunt.

Now I sensed she was ready for a plundering in her perfect heart shaped little pooper. I grabbed my cock and pushed the head right up to Mimi's pink puckered rose-hole and pushed. I felt a little resistance at first, then the sphincter gave way and I slid my shaft straight down into her lovely back-chute as she moaned and slurped her sister's pussy. I paused for a second to get her used to my size, then she nodded her head while continuing to munch at Margaret's pussy. I took the hint and began to fuck her in her pink stinky backdoor; Margaret cheering me on while I sodomized her twin sibling!

"That's it Ian," Margaret whined snarled through her teeth at me while her sister nibbled on her pink crotch lotus, "fuck my sis hard up the ass, just like that! OHHHHH! Damn that feels good!..... OH SHIT YEAH!....FUCK THIS LITTLE BITCH CUNT! FUCK HER ASS LIKE IT'S A PUSSY!" Margaret bit her lip and moaned like she had a high fever! She screwed her eyes shut and she started pulling and twisting on her own nipples – giving herself a torrid titty torture; urged on by her sister's determined tongue!

Mimi groaned like she herself had a terrible toothache as I pushed in deep up her Ho Chi Minh trail! Her hand wiggled up between her thighs and soon she was finger shagging her puss-hole and diddling her clit rotten as I continued to push and thrust just on the other side of her cunt wall. Margaret thrashed her head from side to side bawling, mewing, and swearing at us both through clenched teeth like she was either mad as hell or in terrible pain; to tell the truth she seemed to be in the most exquisite of agonies! Her feet left the mat and raised up and now rested across Mimi's back. I reached forward with one hand and instinctively began to rub at her feet with both hands while my hips continued to plow and till Mimi's rice paddy soil!

"OH YEAH BABY!" Margaret screamed, "AW YES! HE'S RUBBING MY FEET – IT FEELS SO FUCKING AWESOME! OOOHHHH AAAHHHHH YEAHHH!" I had heard that some women love to have their feet rubbed during sex so this was something I wanted to try. My hunch was a good one!

"IAN!" Margaret begged, "Rub my soles and arches just like you are doing! AHHH SHIT YEAH THAT'S IT BABY!" Her face now was not a sneer of sexual rage....it was more like she was a whimpering pile of vulnerable passion and I was hitting the buttons for her that would push her over the edge. She swore and cried and blubbered as her twin sister Mimi now began shaking and moaning like my tushy tilling was finally taking its toll! I thrust deep into Mimi's muddy tunnel hard and at the same time I began squeezing Margaret's toes with one hand and squeezing and rubbing her arches and heels with the other; one foot and then the other, and then back again – then repeating. Down bottom, I was all plow-boy; up top I was a would-be podiatrist! Half a minute of this and it happened.

Margaret twisted and tugged and pulled at her nipples until I thought she was somehow going to unsnap the things and pull them straight off her tits! I felt Mimi's fist plunge into her cunt on the other side of the puss-wall and smack the underside of my dick at a glancing blow! She now made a battering ram of self-abuse out of her hand! Both girls were shrieking and bawling and screaming as it was upon them -an orgasmic Tsunami worthy of the ages! I felt it too! When it hit us, it hit hard and swept us away!

Margaret howled AAAAAAGGGHHHHH OOOOOHHHHH and shook as a torrent of soy sauce splashed and splattered her sister's slurping mouth and face in a hot Sapphic cumshot! Mimi screamed into her sister's pinky fishy-fortune cookie and splattered her own fist, arm, and both our legs in a monsoon downpour of girly splashings! I howled and screamed and my cock and balls fired an enormous explosion of scalding hot nutsack napalm deep up into her turd tunnel! It was absolutely fucking TREMENDOUS as orgasms go! The three of us fell onto each other in a screaming kissing nibbling gasping bawling heap of sweaty flesh!

I lay in the middle of the two twins as both sisters rested with their heads on my chest and we rubbed and stroked cuddled and talked. We kissed and giggled and chatted. Mostly the conversation was about my sister.

"I think it's so cool that Linda is coming home for spring break," Mimi said, "you know she is talking about transferring back here to ASU?" I nodded. Linda had not been happy going to school in Nevada and she wanted to be back closer to home and to continue studying at ASU's graphic design program which she thought was far superior to the one she was in now. Margaret rubbed my tummy and agreed with her sister,

"Yeah, I know! We are going to be just like the three musketeers again! Remember all the fun we had at the raves here in town?" Mimi nodded and shot back an emphatic -FUCK YEAH GIRL! to her sister as she rubbed my chest. I could picture what a heap of trouble these two could be when they were out teamed up with my sister!

Linda loved going dancing. She was and still is one of those crazy chicks that will put on some girly short shorts or a thong and pop on a set of furry boots and dance until four in the morning. The summer before she left for college, she was out every night and apparently - a lot of it had been with these two naked sisters now stroking upon me and trying to rouse me to get ready for ROUND TWO! Mimi came up and kissed me and chewed my chin and lips. Margaret dropped her head down my belly and kissed her way down past my navel and my pubes until she was kissing my cock and balls.

"I just gotta taste this nasty meat-stick after its been up Mimi's butthole!" Margaret chuckled right before she took my fouled penis into her mouth to begin sucking me back into action! While she cleaned any trace of her sister's nastiness from my dick with her cocksucker, her sister Mimi reached down and massaged my nuts and continued to kiss me (giving me a taste of the salty brine that Margaret had splashed into her mouth and across her face). I closed my eyes and let a fantasy work my brain while the two twins worked my lips and cock. I imagined having sex with my sister and these two perverted twins and in half a minute, it did the trick – my cock began to come to life! In no time at all, I had something sufficient to penetrate with, and Margaret pulled her mouth of my meat to ask me,

"Ok sweety, you ready to push this up inside my butt?" I smiled and nodded. We got up off the matt and then we saw it! Apparently when the two twins came, they left rice paddy pussy puddles all over the matt! The two giggled and shrugged and Mimi plopped herself back down in the damp pools of girl splatter to lay in their sex mess with her legs wide and her knees pulled up to her tits. Margaret dove down to snack on her sisters pink longevity-bun of a pussy as she pushed her heart shaped hiney up at me. I dropped my melon down and munched and licked at her butthole for a bit of a snack before I straightened up and pushed the head of my cock up to the entrance to her asshole!

Margaret tensed up for a second, and then she relaxed the pink ring of her dung dumper and moments later I was snaking my anaconda down deep inside her back bunker entrance! In a couple of seconds she had me completely sheathed up inside her rectum and just like before with her sister, I allowed her to get used to my size. When she was ready, she broke her liplock of her sister's pink lotus blossom long enough to say – OK YOU CAN FUCK ME! before she went back to gobbling Mimi's sushi tray!

I began to buck and thrust, making eye contact with Mimi who was wincing delightfully and making agonized OHHH's with her mouth and wrinkling her brow as Margaret's tongue began to agitate her womanly loins! Margaret began diddling and fingering her own crotch as I buttfucked her turd factory deep and hard! In about five minutes time Mimi was a cursing screaming banshee who clawed at her sister's back and grabbed her hair to mash her head down harder into her crotch-bucking her hips up furiously against Margaret's mouth!

Margaret for her part was groaning like she being split through her guts, while I packed her rectal runway down hard like I was trying to make it firm enough for a B-52 to land on! She pushed her ass back against my cock with each stroke; meeting my thrusts with her own! Oh shit....she was now fucking me with her heiny hole! It was sooo hot and nasty! In about five minutes the girls began to wail and cry as the climax for them began to come on a little ahead of schedule this time! I could see both of these twins were fucking primed now! I picked up the pace and rowed hard against Margaret's bucking bowels. Mimi's face became a mask of tortured sweating pleasure as she let out a scream of AAAAHHHHHHHHH! and Margaret shuddered with a muffled yelp up into her sister's twat. It was time, it SOOO was time! Both girls shook and spasmed and I felt my cum- tickle build in my balls as it became time for me too now!

Mimi splashed, Margaret splashed, and I slobbered and blubbered and splashed as well, sending a geyser of hot nut butter up into Margaret's intestines as she hungrily slurped up the girly cum broth splattering from her sibling's pussy! This time we came so hard that we fell over and just lay together; me spooning Margaret with my deflating cock up her dungchute and Mimi laying with our heads across her leg – the three of us gasping for breath. Meanwhile, there was a clattering round of applause as we realized everyone in the room had been watching our three way explosion! It was a good half minute before we could move.

Margaret and I moved first because we were pinning Mimi's leg against the mat. We got up, all showing tired smiles of guilty satisfaction and contentment. We stunk of sweat, butt-sex, and girl jizz! Mimi got a wicked grin on her face and impulsively dropped to her knees to suck my cock clean of her sister's asschute in wonderful bit of "ass to mouth". She pulled away from my cock after a few seconds saying, "All clean!"

She and Margaret then took turns pulling each other's butt cheeks apart and licking each other's backdoors clean of my jism, showing off for the cheers of the other people in the room. Apparently they had learned Mom and Aunt Becky's party trick because one would lay down on the piddle puddle and the other would squat and spread her butt cheeks for a proper oral-rectal inspection. Mimi first probed Margaret's nether cheeks with her lips and tongue in a cleansing rimjob and then it was her turn to get her salad tossed by her Sapphic sister. After Mimi's cornhole was properly rotor-routed out by Margaret's tongue, both girls hopped to their feet and shared a deep lesbian kiss. Again, more applause sounded around the room to include happy cat calls from Grandma and Aunt Becky!

A few seconds later my grandma and Aunt Becky returned with the other two elderly ladies, fresh from a four-way Sapphic lickfest in the corner. Grandma kissed Mimi, and then me and Margaret. She and Becky then each took one of the twins by the hand to indicate it was time to swap. Becky then spoke to the two older ladies saying,

"He is all yours, go easy on him!" My aunt and my grandmother led the twins off and the two sisters waved back at me to say – see you soon! with happy looks upon their faces. A few seconds later and the twins were down on the mat in the corner with Grandma and Aunt Becky looking like somebody had spiked the cool-aid at Lilith Fair with Spanish Fly! Those two twins never quit! Grandma and Becky looked like they had their hands full and now the two elderly ladies staring in front of me had their hands full as well, with my junk!

I turned back and looked at them both as they stood there with their lusty geriatric grins staring back at me. It was then I realized I had seen them before. It wasn't that they were the grandma's of my friends or that either was some old teacher from my elementary school days, it was something else but I couldn't place where. Where had I seen them? Then it hit me. I HAD JACKED OFF TO VIDEOS OF THESE TWO OLD BROADS WHEN I WAS SURFING GRANNY PORN!

The taller one was ANNA-THESIA, star of "Nurse Grannies 2" "Antique Lesbos," "Wanna bite of Grandma's cookie 11," "Grandma needs to go number one" and "Playin Doctor with Grandma 4". She wore her hair in twin piggy tails like she was a sixty eight year old schoolgirl with glasses and tits that drooped down like two flapjacks racing off a mountain! The shorter one was GRANDMA-VIKKI. She had a short, almost dykey head of grey hair and droopy boobs as well, but with big aereolas for nipples. I remembered I had seen her in "Let's Visit Grandma 7", "Retired Rug-munchers 2", and "Show Granny Where it Hurts 3!" These were only a few of the titles of granny-porno films I had seen them in but they stuck out in my horny revved-up eighteen year old brain! Now both of them were standing there rubbing my cock and balls, - I SOOOO couldn't fucking believe it! Anyhow, Anna-thesia spoke first,

"Hi, I'm Anne and this is Victoria! We wanted to know if you wanted to party, sound good?"

"I'm Ian," I answered, "and sure!" I remembered to smile and this time I leaned forward and gave them both gentlemanly kisses on the lips – not too much tongue but more forward than if I was giving a Hollywood kiss on the cheek; it was kind of a Richard Dawson/family feud style kiss or a couple of kisses that Tom Jones would pass out to ladies in one of his audiences.

"I knew it," said Victoria, "he's a classy one! Somebody has schooled you correctly on introductions! Was it your old girlfriend over there Betty, or was it her daughter in law Becky munching on that little Chinese girl's moo-goo gai pan now down on the mat?"

"Actually," I replied, "both had a hand in shaping me!" Again, it wasn't a lie.

"Again, I knew it!" Victoria said it like she had just discovered who killed Kennedy, "Hot damn, I so knew it! Bettina and Becky just got themselves a boy toy! So how'd they find you?" She was now inching up close and rubbing my chest on one side making intense eye contact as Anne rubbed my cock more vigorously and inched in close on my other side.

"Uh well, they hooked up with me through Petra, Bettina's daughter." I answered – again with a half- truth.

"Oh," said Anne jacking my junk now to prep me for what was to come, "that explains it! I suppose you were shared with her two sisters, Sharon and Maria?" I nodded sheepishly. The two old crones cackled loud and hard in an explosion of laughter! Obviously they were not too embarrassed by anything so I asked the question nagging me at the back of my head,

"Listen, I think I have seen you both online. Are you both adult film stars?" I remembered to smile and look happy to keep them at ease as I spoke. Both smiled and nodded like I had asked them if one of them was a member of AARP or if they were registered for Medi-care – no muss, no fuss, just honest happy smiles and nods from the both of them! Anne explained that she had moved down to Arizona a few years ago from California and she moved in next to Victoria or Vikki – they were neighbors and both women were widowed. Anne had been doing Granny porn in Los Angeles but the cost of living in Phoenix was more "elderly friendly" and the state of California was doing with the porn industry what it did best – regulating the shit out of it! Arizona had a growing porno industry simply because studios and sex workers found it more economically fertile ground so bits and pieces of the Adult Entertainment Industry were hopping across the state line and setting up businesses – she just was one of many people that decided to catch that wave and ride it into the desert! She had branched out from just acting and now was directing and producing porn flicks as well. Vikki was one of many women who she had helped launch into a second career and at the same time there was more to the relationship than just work!

She started a friendship with Vikki when she moved in next door to her and then both women revealed to each other that they were bi and very horny. They then started up a relationship as a bisexual non-married couple in an open polyamorous relationship. Both kept their apartments so they "have space" but they couldn't dream of living anywhere but right next door to each other! They loved each other and they loved swinging with older ladies like my grandmother, aunts, and mom, but also with young people like those two naughty twins and with young cock like myself!

We decided enough of introductions, it was time to party! Anne looked at the piddle paddy left by Mimi and Margaret and wondered if we should get the staff of the place to come and mop it up. Vikki knelt and patted the puddles with her hand and stuck her fingers in her mouth and then offered a taste to Anna while shaking her head, emphatically NO saying, "I gotta better idea!"