Mom's Big Bed Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that she lay down right in the middle of the pools of chick-spooge and she rolled around in it on the mat like a cat scratching its back against a particularly enjoyable surface or a bitch-dog that had found a stink that she REALLY liked and wanted to get ALL-OVER her! Anne took her lead and got down in the fish-broth mess left by the pussies of the two twins and the two antique mermaids wallowed and rolled around in the girly goo happy as two old sows that couldn't get enough of the textures and smells of young lady pussy scent! For my part, I was ready to get some old lady pussy stink on me and I dropped down into the middle of the writhing mass of legs, limbs, grey hair, saggy boobs, liver spots, and vintage vaginas!

Anna parked her pussy and ass atop my face while Vikki went to work sucking my dick. I munched for a half minute at Anna's ancient cunt cave and her raggy dung-hole button and then I remembered something from my porn viewing – Vikki had no teeth! I stopped eating Anna's pussy and lifted her off my face saying to Vikki,

"I'm sorry but could you do something I have always wanted to have you do for me ever since I jacked off to 'Let's visit Grandma' where you sucked off your grandson on the couch, .....can you take out your teeth please?"

"Sure baby!" Vikki laughed, "I love a young piece of cock like yourself who knows what scratches his itches! You just called out one of my favorite perversions – I love the whole "grandma has sex with her grandson or granddaughter" stuff! It is a huge turn on for these old bones!" With that, she took out her dentures to reveal her hollow cheeks and accentuated wrinkles around her mouth where her teeth had been. Her lip pucker now looked like she had a rectum parked under her nose but as she smiled and opened her mouth to loll out her tongue and touch the tip of my cock with it, I MOST DEFINATELY knew what orifice was about to sheath me! As she engulfed my cock with her warm toothless mouth the sensation was EXQUISITE! OH SHIT, I still get fucking hard all these years later just thinking of it! My cock felt a wonderful warm wet slippery tube running up and down its length; a little like a pussy, a little like a mouth.....and a little like a lubed up asshole – just different in a warm, wet, wonderfully experienced sort of way!

"And from MY movies what is your fantasy?" said Anna looking down from between her thighs at me now that I was enjoying her lover Vikki's toothless fellation of my cock. I thought for a second. What had I jacked off to most when I fantasized about Anna-thesia? Wait....I KNEW IT!

"Do you remember in "Grandma needs to go number one" where you rubbed your grand-daughter's face in your cunt while you peed in her mouth? Can you do that in mine?" I figured I was either going to get a slap right there or I would scratch one of HER itches! She looked at me and then what I had requested quickly registered with her brain and a huge smile hit her face as then she cried,

"Oh you are into that TOO!?? Oh HELL YEAH! You just called out one of my favorite kinks!" I had just hit pay-dirt! Then she remembered something,

"Oh wait sweetie, I just pissed not thirty minutes ago! Sorry. I don't know if I have anything up inside me." She made a sad face because it was obvious she had found somebody to fuck who was as kinky as her! Her words gave me a note of disappointment until she then remembered something and her face brightened up again.

"Hey shit wait," she said, "after I tinkled in the little girls room, I went with Vikki to the bar. We were having fruit juice smoothies when your girlfriends Betty and Becky pulled up and asked if we wanted to party and munch each other! I think I may be able to give you a squirt or two...just be a good boy and catch every golden drop of Grandma's salty wee!" With that she repositioned on my face and I licked at her pink ancient cavern and diddled her dunghole button with my finger while she strained and grunted. From time to time, I nibbled her clit which was now hard as a dried lima bean against my tongue and lips.

Anna strained and grunted and pushed against her bladder as she attempted to "tap her own keg of lemonade!" She had a little trouble at first as she tried to pee. Apparently she strained a little too much as a loud rude fart escaped her bunghole right into my face. Not fazed at all by it, I ignored the rotten egg waft of her insides and licked her pink craggy backdoor clean and then went back to locking my mouth on her pee-hole; sucking and licking and chewing as though I was going to give it a hickey!

Meanwhile Vikki's mouth was just about putting me in orbit! I wasn't sure I could hold out much longer. It was all too much!....I wanted to cum so fucking bad and she knew it...jamming her tonsils down hard and banging my dickhead into the back of her throat – I was going to get her esophagus pregnant by the feel of things! Meanwhile Anna's straining produced another fart and I diddled my finger around in her naughty backdoor touchhole as the warm foul gas escaped around my finger. She let out a whining grunt and trembled a bit...and then she squirted a little jet of salty ammonia-filled wee wee into my mouth; just a squirt, ohhhhh but that was all that it took!

I had hit sensory overload and between the foul fetish my lips and tongue were enjoying and the one my cock was experiencing - I just couldn't stand it anymore! My damn broke and I blew a huge steaming load of hot salty testicle tapioca straight up from my balls into Vikki's greedy toothless cum gobbler! Anna piddled another quick squirt of pee into my mouth and again I was able to catch her golden spritz and not spill a drop. Now Anna had a new announcement for me, as she fiddled at her clit,

"Oh sweetie! You are going to make Nannah cum!" She bore down upon my jaw with all her weight and mashed her clit on my teeth and lips. I pushed back hard, gnawing at her pink little nerve-loaded lima bean! She shrieked a loud AAAGGGGHHHHHHH and then a new spritz of girlie piddle hit me in the face..only this time it smelled differently...not pee, it was girly jizz piddle! I wrapped my lips around her pee hole and sucked and sucked hard as a second orgasm smacked her full good and hard and she plastered my mouth and face in what would best be described as a screaming cursing bawling cascading social security-collecting granny version of a FUCKIN' MONEY SHOT! I gulped and gulped at her olive-brine tea while my hands ran themselves through Vikkis short dykey head of hair as my cock gushed jet after hot jet of penis pudding!

Vikki kept sucking me long after I finished cumming, ignoring my moans of trying to tell her I was "too sensitive!" Instead, she sucked and sucked my cock and never let my erection flag while Anna laid to one side of me, her head on my chest rubbing her girlfriend's sixty-seven year old head while she blew me...we passed right through the refractory period of my penis with her reloading my boner with a ton of gummy toothless geriatric fellatio! She sucked and sucked until I was restored! What a grandma! When my boner was standing tall again like a saguaro cactus, Vikki pulled up off my knob and smiled at me rubbing her jaw -but happy as a clam!

"You gave me a yummy bit of salty cum to swallow honey! I love it! I am a cum junkie from Way WAY-BACK!" I was blowing hippies that needed a bath when the Beatles were still together! Now, can I have you do something for the both of us?

"Sure," I answered, "you scratch my itch...I'll scratch yours!"

"Good, fuck us both rotten while we eat each other's pussies!" I was happy to comply. We started with a doggy style on Vikki with her toothless mouth down on Anna's cunt between her raised up legs. I plowed and plowed her until she moved my cock to her asshole and then I gave her ancient dirt road a good hard assfuck for a few minutes until both grannies came. I pulled out after a bit at Anna's request as she sucked my knob clean of Vikki's backstage passage and then I got down atop Anna in the missionary position while Vikki caught her breath and masturbated next to us; from time to time stealing a suckle off of Anna's drooping boobies. I pushed Anna's legs up and aimed my cock at her dung-dumper and fucked her in the ass missionary-style for a few minutes while Vikki fisted her friend's cunt into a squirting splashing g-spot explosion of an orgasm! I then pulled my dick out of Anna's cornhole and Vikki sucked me clean before I pushed her back gently on the mat to take her next!

I towered over Vikki rubbing my dick in my hands. Anna took up a position next to her, lying on her side looking up at me. Both women licked their lips and rubbed their clits. Vikki raised her legs up and pulled them apart wide and then I descended upon her in the good ole fashioned missionary position, plowing and fucking her rotten for about five minutes until she and I both screamed and came hard while Anna cheered us on! I rolled off Vikki rubbing my cock fiercely – I was not about to let myself go slack! Pushing Anna back down on the mat, I got in between her legs and slid my cock inside her while I was still hard and hooked her legs over each of my elbows!

We banged good and fierce and soon I had a solid sturdy recharged boner to give her a masterful ramming! Vikki by now had caught her breath and she got up to lay on her side by us and urge us on just as her lover Anna had done for her! I leaned over and kissed Vikki on the mouth and tasted the inside of her lips and gums, running my tongue all around her oral interior space like I was her personal gum massager! I then pulled off her smiling kisser and placed an equally passionate deep kiss upon Anna as Vikki fingered herself next to us. Vikki now got a wicked nasty grin and asked me a question,

"So you liked it when my girlfriend went tinkle in your mouth?" I nodded and kept fucking Anna as Vikki finished what was on her mind,

"Well, how about I sit on her face and see if I can squirt a little pee in her kisser while you fuck her properly...just like you're doing! Is that ok with you?" I nodded again. She looked at Anna and said,

"How about you, are you good with that babydoll?"

"Sure sugar! You know I am always ready for a bit of kink with my best girlfriend!" With that, it was settled. We rolled the edge of the mat up under Anna's ass like a pillow to elevate her hind end up a bit while Vikki climbed atop Anna's face and I resumed fucking Anna's upturned pussy. Vikki hooked an arm around my neck and shoulders and proceeded to give me more hickeys – I was going to have a lot of bullshit that I would have to make-up at school explaining where those hickeys came from! Vikki reached down with her free hand went back and forth from diddling Anna's clit and pinching Anna's nipples. Between the those two sensations and my dick plunging in and out of her beaver, Anna was moaning and whining up a pleasure storm as she gnawed at Vikki's crotch like a Sapphic termite boring a hole up inside her girlfriend!

Vikki began kissing and licking my ears and OOHHHing a AAAAHHHing like she was walking on hot sand! Every now and again she would try to grunt and keep good with her promise to dribble upon her lover. She kept wrinkling her nose like any moment she would find just the right level of focus and concentrated leverage on her bladder to release and give her girlfriend a golden squirt; possibly a golden shower! We kissed again and she frenched me hard, moving her tongue in around my mouth like she was counting my teeth with it. We broke our liplock and she looked straight into my eyes as I fucked her lesbian lover. She bit her lip and grunted. A loud wet fart detonated from down behind her ass-cheeks and her mouth opened slightly as WWWHHIIIZZZ she began to squirt a jet of pee into Anna's slurping mouth; just a squirt but I heard Anna make some appreciative MMM HHHHMMMMs of gratitude like this kinky spritz was just what the doctor ordered for her! Vikki pissed another short dribble of pee into her lover's mouth, then another, then another. She then settled into fucking her partner's face. I bucked and fucked Anna's pussy and Anna slobbered and moaned into Vikki's ammonia dampened soaked pink petals!

About then it happened. I felt my oncoming rush as I plowed and fucked furiously into Anna's cunt. Anna began to shake and shudder from the onslaught as Vikki diddled hard at her girlfriend's clitoris and pinched her own nipples to provide her that last bit of sensation necessary to take her over the edge! The edge was there! Right in front of us, all three of us seemed to shudder and loud wet fart now escaped from Anna's upturned pooper as the three of us plunged over the side and fell hard into the depths of three crashing, screaming, dribbling, sobbing, sweaty, biting, gnawing, squirting orgasms! I came deep and hard with a white hot jet of semen up into Anna's pussy which retaliated a split second later with a hot wet splash of granny- cum-broth as she drenched my crotch from her pee-hole! Vikki's open toothless mouth had a Halloween look about it as she squinted her eyes shut and howled a loud and resounding OOOOOOHHHH just before she unleashed the grandmother of all wet squirting orgasms upon Anna's gobbler!

We sounded like we were in total agony as we shook and squirted and bawled and sobbed; Anna slurping and licking at Vikki's pussy soup all the while! We held the position for several seconds until we caught our breath. I looked at Vikki and weakly she nodded her head. I got up first and then I helped both women up to their feet . We were covered in girl cum and sweat and we smelled like pussy – lots of it! Vikki said she had one more thing she wanted to do after we straightened the mat out for her to lie down upon it; she wanted to have Anna push out my cum into her mouth from her puss hole. We reconfigured and Vikki lay down while Anna squatted on her face and sucked my cock clean of her own juices. Vikki lapped hungrily at her girlfriend's cunt as Anna pushed and strained until my jism finally dripped from her cunt-hole to be caught in Vikki's toothless kisser! With that I helped the two ladies back up again and we shared a group hug and a group kiss. Anna now looked at me and had a question for me,

"That was pretty good cocksmanship on your part Ian! Have you ever thought of working as a porn actor? You'd be a natural! You're turnaround time is minimal and you fuck nicely! What do you say?" Vikkie nodded in agreement.

"I'd love to!" I answered.

"Love to do what?" came a voice from behind me. It was Mom!

"Your boyfriend," Anna explained, " is a natural fucker! I would love to have him act in one of the movies I produce!"

"Oh yeah Ian! You'd be great!" came another voice from my far right that didn't exactly sound like Anna or Vikki....it was younger. It was Mimi! She was standing there with Grandma, Margaret and Aunt Becky. Oh shit! This just got interesting...and crowded! Margaret blurted out,

"Definitely! It must run in the family or something – his grandma and aunt just wore our asses out!"

"Grandma and Aunts!" exclaimed Vikki, "You mean?!" Anna got a devilishly horny wicked grin across her face as she gasped and said,

"Aw shit.... he is fucking the women in his family! No wonder he is such a wonderfully kinky hot fuck!....OH I THINK THAT'S SO FUCKIN HOT!"

"So which of you is his MOM?" asked Viki? Mom raised her hand, embarrassed for the second time that night.

"Your son is a damn good fuck," said Anna, "don't be upset about us knowing! It's HOT just like I said! We just would like to borrow him from time to time and we definitely wish to swing with the REST of the family!"

She looked back at my mom and she asked her question again,

"So what do you think Petra? He could make a lot of cash with that cock of his!" Mom thought for a second and then she had an idea hit her. She nodded her head YES and hugged me and kissed me, licking the girly jizz from my face and neck and then she turned back to Anna and said,

"Alright but listen to my idea." Over the next few minutes she told Anna and Vikki about the website idea and she even had both twins listening intently – the more the merrier she figured! Anna, Vikki, and the sisters listened enraptured as Mom explained our concept and how this would be a great way for pornstars like Anna and Vikki could generate publicity and how the twins could take care of their student loan issues. Anna even suggested that Mom, my aunts, Grandma, and the twins could act in movies as well...there's tons of smut work to go around! she maintained. We laughed as my female relatives and the two twins jumped on board with Anna's idea and with Mom's idea. Let's just say a lot of phone numbers and web addresses suddenly got written down on napkins in the next five minutes. I thought that was funny because usually you write names, numbers, and addresses on napkins because you wanna get laid later – not because you just had sex and want to go into business but hey I wasn't complaining!

Anyhow, it later hit me that a lot of success in life was just like fucking and swinging. I mean here we were fucking our brains out one minute, then we were talking job opportunities and business another minute. Success and fucking are a lot alike I figured because successful people and people who get laid a lot recognize doors when they open and opportunities when they present themselves! Everyone else is left on one sideline or another. The successful person and the person who gets laid are basically cut from the same piece of cloth in that they will always find and open door and the other people on the sidelines may never understand that those very same doors ever even existed!

Over the next few minutes the ladies all chatted and cackled in post orgasmic cordiality until my Auntie Maria walked up and grabbed me by the hand. She had a look about her like she was in a state of bliss from being licked and poked silly. She turned to the group and said,

"Mind if I borrow this one?" She was met with a chorus of NO's as Mom and the rest of the ladies paired off again to resume their lesbo lickfest in different locations around the club. Maria led me back to the front of the club. Standing there was Millie, the lady who checked our ID's earlier and signed us in. "Millie has a request for you," Maria said. I looked at Millie as if I didn't understand. "YOU!" Millie said.

She stepped forward and kissed me and took my cock in her hand, giving it several strokes. She asked me if I wanted to party and I told her I was more than ready! She said that was good because she had just gotten off work and now she wanted to "GET OFF" properly! She was out of her clothes in three shakes of a dildo and soon Maria, her, and me were fucking on the couches. I came in her pussy and Maria came on her face before Maria ate her twat while Millie sucked me back to hardness. I then fucked Maria in her ass while she ate my cum from Millie's pussyhole.

About that time, Aunt Sharon walked up with the African American couple that I had seen at the beginning of the evening. We shook hands and Sharon Introduced us. The husband's name was Harvey and the wife was Rhonda. They were both genuinely friendly people and Sharon had just finished blowing Harvey while Rhonda ate her pussy. Now Harvey wanted to party with Maria and Millie while I partied with Rhonda and Aunt Sharon.

We went back into the first bedroom and found a free bed. Rhonda blew me for a bit and then sat down on my cock while Aunt Sharon sat on my face. We had a nice threeway screamer of an orgasm and then I fucked Rhonda in the asshole while Sharon and Rhonda sixty-nined each other. Another threeway orgasm later, and we lay in a sexy black and white heap of heaving panting satisfaction! Since that night I have been with many more African American women and all I can say is DAMN! – I hope this country never ever runs out! White dudes, if you have never made love with an African American lady – you so don't know what you are missing out on! Just make sure you stretch properly before-hand or you could sustain serious injury if you are thrown from your mount – also see Mexican women on this same subject! :D