Mom's Big Bed Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dale and I plowed the two women from behind and then Olivia had me pull out of her pussy and move my cockhead up the notch across her taint and place myself at the door to her asshole. With a determined push and grunt from Olivia, my mushroom shaped cockhead stretched and pried open her pooper portal gently but firmly. I felt the sphincter of her pretty pink dung dumper resist and resist and resist.....until it gave way! I sank into her about half-way up my dick and Olivia exhaled and let out a satisfied OOOHHHRRRRRHHHH! in pain mixed with pleasure as she adjusted herself to the stretch of my penis deep inside her rectum!

Dale and Mom were watching and my mother said something I couldn't hear over the music out on the dance floor but with the nod of Dale's head and Mom's reaching back to spread her asscheeks wide for him I understood that they were going to follow suit! A second later and Mom's face registered a lip biting grimace as she took Olivia's husband up her dung dumper until she had him wedged deep into her intestinal tract up to his nutsack! She released her lip and let out a loud happy OOOOHHHHHHHHHHH and Dale rubbed her back and shoulders to relax her as she adjusted to his cock being up in her bowels!

At this time Olivia nodded her head that she was good and I pushed in the rest of the way up in to her rectal rec-room! Like my mom, she let out a happy contented OOOOHHHHHHH and then she caught her breath as she allowed herself to be stretched by the veiny sodomizing subway train that had now gone below ground into her turgid turd tunnel line! She seemed to take a few deep cleansing breaths through her nose and then she again nodded her head and told me to - start fuckin'!

I looked over and saw Mom getting ass-fucked hard by Dale with her hand down between her legs as she jilled her clit. She again caught my eye and licked her lips and I nodded my head back to her as if to say I understood how hot she thought this was and how hot I fuckin knew this was! I fucked and hammered away at Olivia's pooper and like my Mom, she wiggled an arm up underneath herself to frig her clit! We fucked like this for about two or three minutes until my mom had another suggestion for the group,

"Olivia, let's you and my sixty-nine and Dale can do anal on me while Ian can do the same to you."

"Oh we love that position!" Olivia exclaimed, "Good idea!" Dale was all enthusiastic nods too and then next thing we knew; both ladies were repositioning themselves with Mom on the bottom and Olivia on the top to snack and munch upon each other's pussies! Dale moved up to the end of Mom's hind quarters and I took up a positon behind Olivia. Mom reached up around with her hands and spread Olivia's ass cheeks wide for me and then she grabbed my cock and steered it right up and into the woman's bunghole – she never even stopped munching her pussy; she just kept going like the Energizer Bunny! Olivia did likewise to Dale and in no time he was up inside Mom's asshole again. Now we were swinging!

I started a vigorous buggering of Olivia's back-alley – she was not new to this game and she could take it! Dale was plowing my Mom like he was trying to split her and she shrieked and howled in-between gulps of Olivia's pink crotch petal! Over the wall at the voyeur window we now had quite an audience as ladies and gentlemen poked their heads to see the spectacle taking place on our bed and all the faces seemed to smile in encouraging fashion like the four of us were making beautiful art right in front of an appreciative crowd!

At that point the two twins, Margaret and Mimi stuck their heads in the entrance of the room and smiled at us. They had just been in the changing room apparently because they were now both out of their dresses and clothed only in their sexy high heeled boots. They asked if they could join the party and Dale said, "Sure," and Olivia beckoned with one finger to them as I simply nodded and smiled. The two twins strutted their naked Vietnamese butts over up onto the bed. Moving next to us they stood on their knees with Margaret up by Dale and Mimi up next to me. Margaret kissed Dale and she reached down behind and underneath to rub his balls as he continued to buttfuck my mom who was occupied with the torrid sixty-nining of Olivia! Mimi did the same with me; kissing me hard and deep while rubbing my nuts from behind and while I tilled and plowed the soil of Olivia's rectum! Obviously these two twins had planned their pre-sex strategy!

I brought a hand up from Olivia's rump cheeks and roamed and groped it around Mimi's huge tits and then wiggled it around up inside her cunt before finally diddling her clit. Both she and her sister had shaved their bushes and all they had was a little "Hitler-mustache" of pubic hair at the base of their pubic bone. Mimi responded to my clit diddling by reaching an arm around my neck and tongue fucking my mouth before she broke the lip-lock with me and whispered in my ear,

"After you finish fucking Olivia's ass, how about having a threesome with me and Margaret in the next room?"

"Sure!" I answered. Mimi managed to make eye contact with Margaret and she smiled. She then gave her sister the thumbs up sign. Margaret smiled back and returned the thumbs up before both sisters went back to kissing Dale and I. I plowed hard at Olivia's poop-chute and Dale was giving my mother a damned hard rectal reaming as both of the sixty-nining pussy lesbo lappers were moaning and groaning loudly like at any second the four of us would explode in front of the two hot Asian twins!

Half a minute later and it felt and sounded like we were all in the middle of a jarring train-wreck as both Mom and Olivia screamed, Dale screamed and I pulled away from Mimi's mouth and turned my head up to the ceiling to scream with both lungs AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH! The four of us shook and bucked. We convulsed. The two twins looked on at the whole cataclysm with smiles etched on their faces like they were watching a fireworks display on the Luna New Year!

Mom and Olivia came hard against each other's faces and dribbled happy lady-cumshots of pussy-piddle into each other's mouths! Dale fired his load up into my mom's asshole. I shot a huge load of penis pudding up deep into Olivia's guts as Mimi kissed me and rubbed on Olivia's asscheeks to comfort her through her orgasm! It's a wonderful thing having a quaking orgasm and then having a nubile woman next to you to "rub you through it all!"

The crowd at the voyeur window howled and applauded loudly at our performance which ended as each of us in the party got off the bed and took a bow in turn to the happy onlookers! Mom then dropped to her knees and sucked my cock clean of Olivia's nastiness as Olivia did the same to her husband Dale; using her mouth to clean off any trace of Mom's ass-chute on her man's dick. Mom looked up into my eyes as she sucked my penis and broke away for a second to tell me, "Wasn't that so much fun baby! You and I are going to have so much naughty fun like this in the future!" She then popped my penis back into her pucker and went back to making me "purified" and "sanitary" with that marvelous cocksucker of hers!

When the ladies had finished cleaning up me and Dale, the twins suggested taking me to another room. They asked the question specifically to my Mother for a three-way, so they could have their way with me because they figure that SHE was my lover and needed to give consent. They then suggested that Dale could have a threesome with Mom and Olivia. Mom said she was good with it if I was. I didn't think she'd have a problem to be honest!

"I'm good with it Mom," I said. OH SHIT I'D DONE IT! Despite the fact that the music in the club was howling now, you probably could have heard a pin drop in that voyeur room where we stood. All I saw was shocked faces; Mom shocked that I had let the cat out of the bag with my wooden headed response and the rest with the realization that we were MOTHER AND SON!

"WHAT!" said Olivia, "ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Mom and I nodded sheepishly.

"Oh," answered Olivia, "I think that is .................SOOOOO FUCKING HOT!" Dale nodded behind her shoulder. The two twins got a weird smile on their faces and Margaret looked at Mimi as she chimed in with, "We think that is hot too! It's hot as FUCK!" as Mimi nodded next to her sister like a bobble-head with a huge hungry grin on her face!

Whewww! I thought, THAT was close! The two twins led me out of the room and I looked back at my mother who was already getting on the bed with Olivia and Dale as Mom shot me a happy look that said to me, Have fun! See you in a bit! Then I was out the door with the two hot Asian sisters and in twenty seconds I was next door in an orgy room down on mat with them, checking the ASIAN TWIN item off my bucket list!

The girls had me lay on my back, cock pointing to the ceiling. They got down on the floor and took turns sucking me and rubbing my tummy and balls; one sucking, one rubbing and massaging. I looked around the room. In the corner a white couple and a black couple had swapped. The black husband was giving a white housewife a good hard doggy style fuck and she was shrieking and moaning like she was being shish-kebabed! Next to them, his wife was on her knees blowing the white lady's husband as he stood and pumped her cranium with his hand. She had magnificent natural huge breasts that reminded me of some wonderful National Geographic specials I had pulled my pork to! I sooooo wanted to fuck her sometime tonight (more checks for the bucket list!)! More couples entered the room and began to swap out, a Mexican couple, two women, three ladies and a dude; it was getting crowded in there! I didn't mind, I had two Asian twins sucking me for all they were worth and I was hard as depleted uranium in no-time!

Both Margaret and Mimi began playing a little game where they took turns deep throating me and trying apparently to shove the tip of my cock past their uvulas straight-down the hatch into their stomachs to stir whatever they had for dinner! It turns out the two sisters were incredibly competitive and were always challenging each other to see who could do THIS the best or THAT the longest, deepest, fastest, or in my case DEEPEST – my gain! As Mimi deep throated me hard, Margaret rubbed my belly and made an observation,

"Well, now we have pretty much had EVERYONE in your family!" I looked at her puzzled.

"Dude," she said poking me in the rips playfully as I poked her sister in the tonsils, "I knew your mom, aunts, Grandma, and sister were all related. When they did their LAST big rampage out on the town and nearly left the place a wreck with their partying we were right along there with them! We just didn't know that YOU were related to the bunch – we really thought your mom had found a boy toy and plucked one out of the cradle! You ARE eighteen –right?"

"Of course I am eighteen or I couldn't have gotten into THIS place!" The girls switched out deep throating me and Mimi continued for her sister, "That's good, we don't need any jailbait problems! So anyhow, what my sister, Margaret was probably going to tell you is we were introduced to the rest of your amazon tribe by your sister Linda. She went to high school with us and we were in the same classes." I told her I remembered her and her sister but...well their hair was different and well....I didn't remember those boobs being so huge!

"OH, "she explained laughing, "yeah, about a month after we graduated with your sister Linda, Margaret and I started hitting these clubs and we met Dale and Olivia, y'know...that couple you were fucking with your Mom?" I nodded and let her continue but at the same time I was enjoying a wonderful blowjob from her sister with lots of spit and tons of loud slurping. It was like she was gobbling up a sloppy joe sandwich and enjoying herself supremely!

"Well, you probably have seen Dale's commercials for plastic cosmetic surgery right?" I nodded. Mimi swapped out the deepthroat action with her sister as Margaret continued,

"Well anyway...y'know, Dale and Olivia were really grateful for the time we spent fucking them both and so when about a month later we said we wanted bigger boobs...we went to Olivia and she talked to Dale and then he both hooked us up PRO-BONO!"

"More like PRO-BONER!" said Mimi coming up off my cock for a second to make a little joke. She had a little line of spit and pre-cum running from my cock to her lower lip. Margaret picked the slimy little line off my dickhead with her finger and popped it in her mouth before she kissed her sister to give her little spit and pre-cum swap. Margaret then dove on my boner while Mimi continued for her,

"Yeah so like, Dale and Olivia are great people and we love having sex with them. Olivia is a sweetheart with a wonderful pussy and Dale is a dear with a nice cock.....kind of like YOURS! Speaking of great people, we both love your sister and mom; as well as your aunts and grandma. By fucking you, just like my sister said, we have nailed your whole family! Oh...and I cannot wait for your sister to come back! We used to have so much fun! We loved sex with her and not just me and Margaret; we introduced her to our Mom Cori and our older sisters Tina and Sheri to her. Your sis has sat on the face of every woman in our family! We had so many GOOD times I can't count them all; your female relatives aren't the only family of women in this town that have a ....."special relationship" y'know! Anyhow, now we are gonna be able to look forward to GOOD TIMES with you!"

Holy shit! So that was it! The girls had a THING with the women in their family just like my Mom had going in HER family? HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! That was A LOT for my melon to absorb and if this was a dream, I didn't want to wake up! The twin's father had divorced their Mother Cori and had kind of been a dead-beat...they hadn't seen him in years. Their mother Cori apparently had struggled on her own to raise four daughters but eventually had been quite successful. I didn't know what their Mom looked like but I definitely knew I wanted to meet her and the two older sisters!

The two sisters then suggested that we get down to fucking and eating. I continued to lie on my back and Mimi sat on my face while Margaret sat on my cock and slid her pussy down on my shaft, impaling me deep up inside her. I happily munched and licked at Mimi's pink snatch and finger fucked her asshole while Margaret began a nice up and down fuck on my boner. With my free hand I reached around and diddled Margaret's butthole button. Both girls squealed and laughed as I played with their pink little dungholes; I was testing the waters to see if later something more substantial could penetrate them back there!

It turned out there was hardly anything these two sisters were not into! You name it; fisting, pussy licking, anal, water sports, S&M, incest, – they love it! My sister, mother, aunts, grandma, and I have been fucking these two twins for years now (along with their mother and their sisters) and they seem to be pretty much into anything! Several weeks later my mom was even introduced to a "secret society of swingers" by the twins's mother, Cori consisting of single moms with adult children who swing incestuously. Its call Club Oedipus and you won't even find it with a normal Google search. It is one of the few things out there in this cyber age that has kept itself off the net – for good reason...but again...I am getting off on a tangent.

We fucked like that on the mat for several minutes and then the twins switched out with Margaret sitting on my face and Mimi riding on my cock. Soon the two sisters were doing a lot less talking and a lot more swearing and tummyache style moaning. About this time my Aunt Becky poked her head into the orgy room and saw us.

"Well what do we have HERE?!" she said naked as the day she was born except for her high heels. She motioned behind her to some people out of our view, and presently my grandmother and the heads of two more old ladies popped around the corner and looked into the orgy room with big happy smiles on their faces.

"So you two girls look like you are enjoying our boy toy!" Grandma observed.

"Let me have a taste," said Aunt Becky as she knelt down and lifted Margaret up off of my cock momentarily before she plopped my dick in her mouth for a few sucking strokes. She pulled her mouth off of my man root with a smack of her lips and pushed Margaret down onto my impaling boner saying,

"Well, Margaret is almost ready to blow her girly load on your cock by the taste of things Ian! She's dripping like that leaky oil pan on my old Volvo! Any chance you two girls want to share?"

"No," giggled Margaret already wanting to slide up and down on my cock again (she was close and she wanted to bust an orgasm), "we are going to hog him all to ourselves!" she said wrinkling her nose and teasing my Aunt. It was obvious the two twins had a special friendship with my aunts and my mom the way they kidded. Aunt Becky made a face and stuck her tongue out at both the twins, and then she turned around and bent forward at the waist, pulling her asscheeks wide apart. I looked from my partially obscured view up under Mimi's ass to see my Aunt Becky do her famous parlor trick again!

Becky reached back with her fingers and dug at her bung hole while at the same time straining her guts like she was going to shit all over the three of us. Instead we were greeted by a loud squonking fart followed by her asshole turning itself inside out again in a wonderfully disturbing prolapse! It looked like a red veiny apple was now extended out from where her hemorrhoids had been! Another loud fart escaped her asshole that made everyone in the room turn around and stare and chuckle. She and Grandma (and the two old ladies with her), had been up to a good old fashioned lesbo fist session in the next room I later found out and Becky's bunghole was particularly stretched out! The two twins laughed like it was the funniest thing.

"And you thought all she was going to do was stick her tongue out at you!" said my Grandma. Becky and the two old ladies cackled hard at Grandma's joke – this was a particularly fun nasty group of older women I was running around with it seemed! The two twins couldn't stop laughing at Grandma's joke either and Becky's behavior had them laughing so hard they almost fell off of me! Apparently they had seen this performance before because instead of being grossed out the both leaned over and stroked Becky's prolapse lovingly with their hands and ran their tongues out to lick and lap at the large red distended tissue like it was a giant teet and they were attempting to nurse from it! At one point, they both got their mouths around either side of it and sucked at the crimson flesh while Becky whined and mewed in delight! Remember as I said earlier, when it came to these twins, you name it, they LOVE it! I was fucking a completely perverted set of incestuous bisexual Asian twins! I must have done something really GOOD in a previous life!

Becky pulled her prolapse back up into her guts where it belonged and the twins went back to fucking my cock and my face. Aunt Becky turned around and stuck her tongue out one more time again at the two sisters to tease them and then she planted deep lesbian kisses upon both of them before Grandma and the two ladies with her walked up. Grandma put her hands on the shoulders of the girls saying,

"When you two are done with this cock, Becky and I want to eat you both and these two ladies with us will want a his boner up inside them – sound like a fair trade?"

"Sure! Yeah!" said the twins as they bounced on my face and cock. Grandma gave them both a kiss to "seal the deal" and then she, Becky, and the two older women went over into the corner or the room. They settled down on a mat to resume some horizontal lesbo recreation.