Mom's Diaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers

I don't think she was expecting it either when she did, as it was suddenly upon her before either one of us really knew it. One second she was lying there somewhat still, though still rocking, or rather rotating her hips slightly beneath me. In the next instant, she literally lurched upwards, her ass coming up off the blanket entirely. I felt her stiffen, her back arching as she sucked in her breath holding it for a moment, and then let out what I could only describe as a blood-curdling cry of release. All I could think of at the time was, "Thank god we're this far away from the house!" It was loud enough that I could hear the horses whickering down below us in the stables.

The other thing I hadn't expected, and to which she admitted herself afterwards, was the sudden expulsion of pussy juice that liberally sprayed my face. This was something totally unexpected, but not at all unenjoyed. She was even embarrassed about it afterwards. Telling me a short time later that she knew she got pretty wet, even to the point of 'gushing' as she called it whenever she masturbated. But this had been the first time she had actually 'squirted' to the extent that she obviously had. Maybe it had something to do with the way I'd brought about giving her, her orgasm. Neither one of us really knew for sure, but what I did know was...I'd enjoyed it, and wanted to do so almost immediately once again.

She of course now had other plans.

Extricating herself from beneath me, Jill now rolled me over onto my back. When I felt her lips, and her tongue suddenly began to bathe my prick with kisses and light feathery little flicks of her tongue, I had somewhat of an idea of what she'd just experienced for herself. This too was another first for me. Up until now, I'd only had one single hand job by another girl, the same one I had likewise fingered in the back seat of my car at the drive-in. Nothing since then, and certainly nothing ever like this. I thought I was going to lose my mind. Which I think was partially what suddenly shot out of the end of my dick seconds later. If I'd hoped to have some sort of control, some sort of long-lasting stamina to endure and thus enjoy the sweet sensation Jill's mouth and tongue was giving me, I was sadly mistaken.

She on the other hand seemed immensely pleased to have brought about such a quick unexpected release. And oddly, neither one of us even considered for a brief moment as to what to do...or not to do, when I actually came. She simply swallowed my almost constant, or so it felt like anyway...spending as I squirted copiously into her mouth. The feel of her lips sucking me, drawing the head inside her as she opened her throat in order to more easily swallow my discharge was beyond anything I had ever felt before. And that included my having on occasion, masturbated with a baggy filled with whipping cream, which up until then had provided me with the best felt pleasure.

This by in large far surpassed the feeling of that.

We lay there together for a fairly long time, just holding, touching and caressing one another until we both realized we needed to be heading back before we were missed. But it was only the beginning of what I now looked back on as the most important, most significant day of my entire life.

It was then that I finally found the diary I'd been looking for.

**

Once I had, I quickly skimmed through it looking for that same particular date. I had already learned through briefly reading through some of her other entries, that even in the mundane, mom was particular in writing a lot of detail. I wasn't too terribly surprised then upon finding the dates for that weekend that she indeed had. Nor that those two specific dates had far more of a longer detailed entry than most. A lot obviously had gone on that weekend, much of which I remembered of course, but a lot more that until now at least, I hadn't been aware of.

I quickly skimmed through our arrival, and even some of the things we'd said and shared during breakfast that morning. What I was interested in, was seeing what she had written after Jill and I had left to go down to care for the horses. Now knowing what I did know, I was more curious about that.

"...As I stood looking out the window, watching Jack and Jill walking down the hill..." She paused, and then I noticed a footnote she had written there in parentheses. (Perhaps it was a mistake to have named our son Jack, I cannot help but laugh every time I write their two names down together, especially watching them as they moved off. I can only hope that neither of them will ever hold it against us for having done that...but I digress here) She then continued on. "Sue made mention to me a bit later how she thought it was very likely that the two of us had possibly already become intimate. I wasn't as surprised to hear her tell me that as I might have expected to be. I'd been thinking along those same lines myself now, ever since our last visit here. Just seeing the two of them together, the way they very often teased one another, even flirting a little hinted at that very same possibility. When I discussed it at length with Sue, her thoughts were that it was simply bound to happen at some point. She'd been actually expecting it to, long before now. The fact that Jack and Jill are both adults now, and most capable of making their own decisions with regards to any furthering of their relationship, should that include sexual intimacy, was something they would themselves have to deal with. Sue and I both feel that it could and very possibly would have far reaching complications should they decide to do so. But to interfere, to try in any way to keep it from happening, would be a very hypoctrical move on our parts. What we did agree on, was to be there for each of them, when and if such a thing were to occur. Though seeing them as the two of them walked down the hill together, eventually taking one another's hands as they did, was only the beginning of what the rest of the day would eventually offer up.

It was then that I felt Sue come up from behind me, kissing me ever so sweetly on the back of the neck, her hands coming around to cup my breasts, caressing them as she stood there fondling and kissing me. I was already wet between the legs in anticipation of some time together, watching the kids walking off as I turned towards her. Her hands now coming up to begin undoing the buttons on my blouse. Aroused as we both were, we soon after headed upstairs to her bedroom where we once again enjoyed the intimate touch of one another's bodies in ways I now knew, I could never do without. The only concern I had was when we sat for a moment afterwards basking in one another's arms after having given one another what was yet again another explosive climax, was her comment about Jack. It's not as though we hadn't shared certain thoughts with one another about other such intimate things, even fantasies, neither of which I think at the time we'd have acted upon. And sometimes just because we might admit to having thought them, wasn't in and of itself a bad thing necessarily, or one that would tug at my conscious later on. But I got the impression that if something ever should happen, Sue wouldn't exactly be opposed to it. What bothered me the most however, I'd been wondering about that myself."

Once again I sat back, wondering at what she had meant, though now knowing without any doubt whatsoever, that the two of them had been enjoying one another intimately at the exact same time that Jill and I had. It was an ironic piece of information to now know and come to understand. But I also knew there was more. A lot more. I had barely read through a quarter of the day's events as they'd eventually unfolded.

**

I remember just getting back to the house when mom and Aunt Sue came down from the bedroom, now dressed. I had noticed at the time that their hair was still damp from having taken a shower, but as I also recalled, mom's face had a bit of a flush to it still. I didn't think anything of it at the time. Now I did.

They had told us they were going out to do some grocery shopping to pick up a few things for the weekend, and then something special to drink as well, as mom and I had not yet told them I'd be leaving soon. Looking back, I almost wish that we had.

They soon after left, and I knew almost immediately that we had a good two hours or more once again to ourselves. After our time together in the barn, I knew by the look in Jill's eyes, she was thinking the same thing I was. Though instead of heading upstairs to her bedroom, Jill took me by the hand leading me out towards the back patio instead. It was much cooler outside than in, in the shade for one thing. And for another, the old hide-a-bed couch was what we very often sat on outside, and had in the past on several occasions, still used it as a bed to sleep in at night out beneath the stars. Which we'd in fact do that very same evening.

As quickly as we'd gotten dressed, we'd gotten undressed once again. Though even though we had, it was at that precise moment that Jill said something that would have significant importance for me later on that same night.

"Jack? I want you to know...I'm still a virgin," she told me. "I've been saving it...not for marriage, but for the right guy to come along. I now know...that person is you."

I was myself a virgin too, and though we'd never really discussed it, I think she was fairly certain that I was, and believed me when I told her that I was in fact. As we crawled onto the couch and began kissing, I wondered if she had said that by way of informing me, that this was to be that moment for each of us. In a funny sort of way, I was almost relieved when she told me it wasn't.

"If you're willing...I'd rather wait until tonight," she told me. "I want to lose my virginity beneath the stars. It's the way I've always imagined losing it, and now that I know who with...I'd like to wait until later on this evening after mom and Aunt Darlene have gone to bed."

I didn't have a problem with doing that, with waiting. If anything, it made the excitement, the expectation of that eventuality all the more arousing for us both. In the meantime however, I was already crawling up between her legs, to once again sample her sweet tasting pussy with my mouth, and hopefully, enjoy my only second ever blow-job too, hoping this one at least, would last a bit longer.

**

I could still see that moment in time inside my head as though it were yesterday, and not over nearly two and a half years ago now. I could almost recall how she tasted, how she smelled as I closed my eyes remembering that moment along with all the others of that fabulous, somewhat crazy weekend.

I looked down at the diary in my hand and began reading again.

"It's hard to say what we might not have known, or to what extent things had honestly progressed had Sue not left her wallet inside the house. We had barely reached the main road when she realized it, and hurriedly turned the car around. I waited for her to run inside and get it, expecting her return momentarily. After several minutes had passed however without her coming back outside, I grew curious, somewhat anxious and worried that perhaps something had happened. Perhaps she had tripped, fallen, hit her head. A number of things suddenly running through my mind as I ran into the house in search of her.

I was surprised to find her standing there in the kitchen area. She turned smiling, though holding her fingers up to her lips, letting me know in an instant to be quiet. I wondered what was going on, yet...in the recess of my own mind, already had a pretty good idea as she turned back to look out the window, peering from around the side of the kitchen curtain as I now walked over to the other side, moments later doing the same.

I had half expected to find what I did, simply by the way Susan had looked at me, informing me in an instant to remain quiet in my approach, which I did. I don't know what I was trying to picture in my mind as I approached the other side of the window, but it wasn't at all what I thought when I eventually looked. There was Jack, obviously nestled down between Jill's outstretched legs there on the couch, licking her pussy.

It wasn't so much the shock of seeing them together, after all, Sue and I had half expected it to happen before now anyway. I'd honestly however thought to find the two of them fucking, but the fact that they weren't is what initially threw me. Perhaps it was because Sue had so recently gone down on me. The sensation of her tongue lapping away at my own tender clit, immediately causing the sudden stir of emotion the way that it did at that moment. I felt what I later called a searing jolt to my groin, the almost spasmodic tickle of desire, and the immediate surge of moisture suddenly gathering between my legs far faster than I would have ever thought possible.

Watching my own son, licking my niece's pussy...and wishing now more than ever before, that it was me he was doing that to."

**

Once again I had to reread what she had written several times. "Mom? She had been wishing it was me? Doing that to her?"

I didn't know what to think. It was for sure a private thought, and certainly one she had never obviously acted upon. Even after that date mom never spoke or treated me any differently than she ever had. "Or had she?" I wondered trying to think. More confused now than ever, I crept back to my own thoughts, there'd been times I'd allowed myself a few fantasies, but never anything more than that. I'd never purposely spied on her, or attempted to see or do anything that would have been inappropriate for me to do. In the fantasy of my own mind, that was one thing. Actually doing something, or looking for the opportunity to do it was something else entirely. Sure, there had been those rare moments when I'd accidentally walked in on her while she was dressing. What son hadn't at one time or another. And it wasn't as though we had any hang-ups about running around the house in various states of undress from time to time. That happened to. Which perhaps is what at times gave birth to some of my imaginings. But again, it was never something I consciously set out to do.

I continued reading.

"I was becoming aroused, very aroused, watching Jack going down on Jill, glancing over towards my sister as the two of us stood there peeking through the curtains at the two of them. I know we both should have stopped, turned away and left again. Emotionally I fought with doing so, but the sensuality of what we were seeing held us both like glue as we stood there. Watching Jill climax, hearing her cries of pleasure and release nearly brought about my own. Only then did I realize I had actually slipped my hand down the waistband of the slacks I was wearing. I was soaked. My own pussy a virtual ocean of hot wet moisture as I stood there actually touching myself. Susan too was doing the same, unabashedly, uninhibitedly, so obviously aroused.

And then they switched places.

I had only once before seen Jack with an erection. Years ago when I had accidentally stumbled into his bedroom, not realizing he was at home. I had only seen it briefly as he had immediately hidden what it was he was doing. But I knew, even though I pretended I hadn't seen what he was doing, it was too obvious that he had been, to fully ignore it either. What could have been a very awkward moment for us both was one that thankfully we talked through quickly, telling him that it was perfectly natural and normal for people to masturbate. More importantly, that it wasn't anything he should have been ashamed about in doing. It had been my fault, not his, that I had come into his room the way I had. What I remember most about that, was our discussion afterwards. It felt so good and so natural to be able to sit down with Jack and talk about it the way that we did. I remember blushing when he asked me if I did...if dad did. To which I told him yes, even married there were times when this simple pleasured act was enjoyed by most everyone. What could have been a scarring incident, I believe was left with a mutual respect and greater understanding between us.

I was much more careful after that, always knocking before entering. But I also knew from the few times I had stood there outside his door, listening to him as he pleasured himself, that even then I was aroused knowing that he was.

Now...seeing Jack's hard beautiful cock once again, I found myself envious of Jill. The way she so lovingly licked his shaft, sucking the hard swollen head of my son's prick. I again wished that it were my own mouth savoring the delights of his taste, and eventually the warmth of his hot spurting seed into my mouth. God how I wanted that, and how I fought emotionally with the desire for that afterwards. I even became jealous surprisingly later. And not with Jill...but with my own sister, as though she had no right to be there, to witness and see the exact same thing I was seeing. As though it was my own personal pleasure to be enjoyed, experienced, though I was as guilty as she in continuing to stand there watching the two of them.

We were silent as we finally drove into town, eventually discussing it, though Susan was cognizant of my discomfort, though not knowing to the extent or the real reason I was. Eventually we parked in the parking lot of the store we were going to, and simply got it all out. In the end, each one of us at least admitted to the other of our thoughts, not that either of us fully understood them, but at least we'd accepted and admitted that we had them. The fact that we both were still very much aroused didn't help the matter much. Nor did it help when later on that same evening, we got an even bigger surprise which merely added to that arousal, heightening it even more."

I wanted to read more, but it would have to wait. Mom was due home any time now, and I wanted to finish up what I'd set out to do before her return. Replacing the diaries back where they belonged, I did note the specific boxes they were in, promising myself to return and continue reading them when I could safely do so.

**

Hot, sweaty and sticky from my exertions, that and being up in the hot attic for well over an hour now, I returned to my room where I intended to quickly shower and freshen up. Even as I pulled the sliding glass door on the shower stepping beneath the hot spray of the water, I heard the sound of the garage door opening and knew that mom had arrived home.

Even as I stood there beneath the spray of the water, I thought back to what I had learned and read. Not too surprisingly, I found myself erect, my hand already toying with the idea of rubbing one out. I knew there was no way I couldn't now, as aroused as I was by everything I had learned, now firmly ensconced within my mind. And then I allowed other thoughts to invade my reasoning. I knew I hadn't locked the door to the bathroom. I also knew that mom would no doubt soon be headed upstairs. When she did, she would no doubt hear the shower running. I stood there wondering, when and if she did, would she toy with the idea of coming in for some reason? Probably not. Not unless I gave her one. Perhaps then she might. Perhaps then she might actually entertain her own thoughts she'd once had. Though in truth, there was no way of really knowing if she still had them. Enough time had passed, it was just as likely she had overcome those very thoughts and tucked them away once and for all. Was I in fact tempting her with opening Pandora's Box in doing this?

I was no doubt thinking with my cock at the time as I scrambled out of the shower, yanking towels off the rack throwing them in the dirty clothes hamper. I was lucky in one respect, as I knew she hadn't as yet come in to change them recently. But would it be enough into using that as an excuse? It was perhaps a dangerous game I was playing with myself, but the fact was...I was playing with myself as I considered it.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers