My Ultimate Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was negative but then I thought hell, this is too soon. I walked back to my desk thinking I need to get to Planned Parenthood and get birth control pills and a morning after pill to make sure. Damn, I thought, I should have just called in sick and taken care of all of this. I was looking a little pale when my boss walked by my desk and asked if I was feeling OK. I quickly took advantage of the situation and said no, I wasn't. I felt a little queasy. He said go home then, and come back in when I felt better. We were all caught up right now and I could take a few days off. I told him thanks and gathered my stuff up silently thinking of this good fortune. I quickly left. It was too early for Planned Parenthood to be open yet, I needed to wait an hour but I drove there anyway and waited in the car. I was first in line when they opened and had no problem getting what I needed. They had my old records so there was no problem with the birth control pills and when I explained that I had unintended sex over the weekend and I wasn't on the pill, I had no problem getting the morning after pill. I had the next several days off from work, so if the pill made me sick, there would be no problem. Still, the instructions they gave me that I needed to test myself weekly after taking the pill and even after my period started to make sure I wasn't pregnant anyway. I rushed home from there stopping at the grocery store and drug store along the way to pick up a few needed items and more pregnancy test kits.

When I got home, I looked at the morning after pills and thought to myself, should I take them? What would it be like to carry a baby inside me? Should I wait to see if my period was going to start on its own? What if I wasn't pregnant after all? The pills would be wasted. I had all these conflicting thoughts. I had never had feelings like this before and I guess all women have these thoughts after a weekend of uninhibited very intense beautiful sex. I certainly never had these thoughts with the first two guys that had bedded me but then sex had never been this intense and I had never felt so full of life, so fulfilled. I told myself then that I was thinking like a crazy woman and I should take the pills and get it over with. This was too early in my life to start having babies. Besides, I may never see you again. I took them and to make the story short my period started Wednesday. I e-mailed you the day that it started that I thought we were safe, my period started and my life went back to normal. I was on birth control just in case you ever showed up again. Still all I could think about when work didn't cloud my thoughts was the incredible sex we had.

After you left and my scheduled life went back to normal, I tested myself each week for 3 weeks to make sure I wasn't pregnant. All the results were negative. Meantime I discovered the flowers in the flowerbed just outside my bedroom window had been trampled a little, those outside my bathroom window also and I thought then the neighbor boy had been standing there watching us make love the entire time we had been together. I thought to myself at the time I needed to do something about that but then promptly forgot about it as my workload again increased.

It was about 4 weeks later, late in getting home from work that I had turned on the light, opened my bathroom window leaving the curtain open, and started running a hot bath and remembered my kitty was still outside. It was already dark and leaving the water running in the tub I went to the back patio door to let in the cat. The door opened quietly, the cat was just off the walk and heading for the door when I looked the direction of the lighted bathroom window. That is when I saw him. I didn't say anything, I locked the door and went to my darkened bedroom window that looks out onto the area lighted by the bathroom light and got a good look at the kid. He was my teenage neighbor. I had seen him around the neighborhood a lot and tried to talk to him several times and discovered he was shy around girls, at least around me. He was attending the local high school, a football player and I didn't know how old he was but I now knew he was the one peaking into my windows and although he was just a kid by anyone else's standards, I did think he was good looking. Actually he was very well built, tall and broad shouldered. I had been to several football games at the school and he played varsity, a receiver I think.

I decided to have a little fun and show off for him. I went back to the bath and since the tub was full of hot water, turned off the tap and slowly undressed. The bath is surrounded in mirrors and I knew he was getting a good look at me. I was closer to him there in the bathroom than the bed was to the bedroom window so I knew he would be getting a very close and intimate look at me. Heck, we were about 4 or 5 feet apart at the time. I kind of did a slow strip tease examining my self in the mirrors as I took off each article of clothing. When I was completely nude, I ran my hands over my slim body, cupping each perfect little breast and did an exam of each one. I was proud of them even though they were small. I knew I would never have to worry about sagging as I got older. My fit body, I worked hard to keep it that way but then a lot of that could be attributed to genetics. I then worked my hands down from my breasts across my tight flat stomach and rubbed them across my beautiful hairless little love mound. I could see him just out side the window in one of the mirrors but I didn't let on that I knew he was there.

I tested the water and slowly lowered myself into the tub. The tub is under the window and standing with ones face almost against the screen, you can look down into the tub. If there had been no screen, he could reach in and touch me in the tub. Knowing this, I knew I would be able to put on a very good show for him. I took my time soaking and bathing and stood several times to soap myself down, rubbing my soapy hands over my body letting him take in all the view. I never directly looked at the window but would take side-glances and could make out his facial features through the screen. During this time I had let out my soaking water and would use the hand sprayer to wash the soap off my body. I also shaved my legs while standing before him making sure he had a very good look at my love mound in the process. Then lying back in the tub I placed each leg up on either the side of the tub and soaped down my pussy and got my razor and shaved, carefully spreading the lips of my love hole while working the razor around the area. The moisture seeping from there was mixing with the soap and I was having difficulty holding on to the razor and shaving. My heart was beating rapidly and in the excitement I was getting myself close to orgasm. I dropped the razor and grabbed the hand sprayer and turned it on to a heavy spray and in using it, I had an orgasm in front of the kid. He was not quiet in his excitement and I, even with the moaning I was making, heard him get off too. After the bath, I dried myself and went and lay down on my bed with my pussy facing the window, my feet touching the wall and played with my self again and again to show him how to please a woman. I did this every night, leaving the curtains open knowing he was watching me.

I never told you about him in my e-mails or IM's and I had decided that I wouldn't. I thought it might worry you and you would tell me that I was really setting myself up to be raped by the kid. If he did, at least I didn't have to worry about him getting me pregnant since I was on the pill.

It was several months later and after a bunch of very erotic e-mail stories; you again snuck in to surprise me. It was a late Friday night again and you very quietly let your self in. I had given you a key before you left just in case you ever had the chance again and in sneaking through the darkened house, you worked your way to the bathroom. The door was cracked open and you watched me put on my show. You could see the face in the window and although you didn't recognize the kid, you were caught up in the excitement and you wanted to see how far I would go in showing myself off. Well, you watched the whole show from beginning to the end and when I got ready to leave the bathroom, you slipped back into the darken house to hide. I headed directly to the bedroom and continued my show for the kid. You watched just outside the bedroom door.

While watching, you undressed and after I got myself off several times, you came into the room and stood by the bed looking at me. My eyes were closed so I never saw you until you placed your hands on my breasts and started caressing them. My eyes shot open as you leaned down over me and placed your hardness into my mouth as you continued with your mouth down to my love nest and started licking me. I was so turned on and hot from my playing I had an instant orgasm when your tongue touched my clit. I didn't know you knew the kid was watching but knowing he was watching this got me more turned on and I totally couldn't control my body. I was in an orgasmic bliss seemingly never stopping. I was deep throating you when you suddenly turned around and kneeling over me; you placed the head of your cock at the opening of my pussy and with out any hesitation, thrust in hard and fast. I shrieked and moaned aloud with the sudden thrust, you bottoming out stretching me to the limit. I had another intense orgasm as you hit bottom and was quivering as you started thrusting in and out fast and hard. I was yelling your name and for you to fuck me hard each time you started to withdraw. The tears of joy and pleasure filled my eyes and ran down my cheeks as I reached up to you to hold you as you made that one last hard thrust and held your cock at its deepest point and filled me with a huge load of love cum. You fell down on me as each spasm shot more of your load into me, filling me, stretching me even further. I wrapped my legs around you to hold it and you in and even then, we could feel the huge load slipping around your cock and running down my ass. We embraced this way until you finally became soft and slipped from me. The kid was long forgotten in our bliss and we spent a wonderful weekend together, never dressing or leaving the house. You left that Sunday night catching a plane back to New Jersey.

It was again several months later when you showed up and found me doing my usual thing in the bathroom when I heard you enter the house, I was playing in the tub with the hand held shower head, giving myself several releases while the kid watched. I knew he was there and tonight I was going to give him the best show ever with you as my unknowing prisoner. You didn't know what I had planed for you; it was something I had wanted to do for some time and had planned well for it in case you surprised me and showed up again.

You entered the bathroom, already knowing what I was doing, undressing as you came into the room. You stood there with your love muscle standing at full attention as you watched me having another release.

You said, "No way baby are you going to do this by yourself," as you turned off the water and lifted me from the tub. I could feel your hard cock hitting my butt as you set me on the counter and you dropped to your knees while spreading my legs. You buried your face in my mound and with your licking and sucking brought me to an instant orgasm. I was moaning and quivering and almost kicked out the window screen as I had my release. We both heard the kid jump back but we didn't acknowledge him being there, we were too engrossed with what we were doing. The knowledge of him watching us excited you as much as me. You stood and with my juices all over your face and mouth, you leaned over me and kissed me passionately and deeply. You were attempting to enter me also with your beautiful hardness and breaking from our kiss, you leaned back and now with freedom to position your self thrust hard and deep into me.

I gasped, "No, not yet love", and struggled to get away from you (this was not what I had planned). "No not here", I gasped, "carry me to the bedroom".

You carried me, impaled upon your hardness as I had my arms and legs wrapped around you. I did not want you to cum yet, I had my plans and as you placed me on the bed, I broke away from you.

"No not yet my love", I said as I grabbed your cock and pulled you down on the bed with it, "I want you on the bottom, this time I want to play with you".

You gladly obliged and with obedience laid down on you back in the middle of the bed. I had the room ready for this, the bed was in full view of the open window, and the lights just angled right. I had my rope, a nice soft rope, in 4 pieces. I knew what I wanted and that was to make you my slave. I wanted to control the situation. You had always been in control up till now. Now it was my turn. You were in total surprise, when you saw the rope in my hands.

You stammered, "What are you doing".

I said, "It is my turn and I am going to tie you up and do what I want with you."

Being taken by surprise, you let me push you down on the bed and tie your hands to the posts. I then reached around and tied each foot to the posts at the foot of the bed.

I said, "I have you now, and I will do with you, as I want."

With this surprise, you had lost some of your hardness and was going limp but not for long. I started rubbing myself with you watching and you started to get hard again. I noticed there had been a little precum on the head of your cock and I bent down and licked it. You stiffened even more at my touch. I sucked the head of your cock into my mouth and sucked hard. You moaned in surprise and eagerness at my sucking. You thought I would never do something like this, but I was determined to give you my all.

You screamed, "Yes, make me cum, suck me dry."

I said, "No I have other plans."

I sucked you and ran my tongue up and down your shaft and sucked on your balls. Each time you were getting close to cumming, I would back off and let you cool down, grasping the base of your hard shaft and squeezing hard.

You were bucking and pleading, straining at the ropes, "Please love, make me cum, swallow me, and suck me dry."

Each time a spot of precum would form on the opening of your cock. I would squeeze and let you cool down and then lick it off. I know your balls were starting to hurt. We have been doing this for several hours already. The kid now so fully engrossed in our action, he no longer hid in the shadows and was in full view in the window. I was watching his reflection in the mirror as he was playing with himself and was totally turned on by this.

Tears were starting in your eyes as you pleaded with me to let you cum when I finally said, "Yes, it is time."

You could explode at anytime; the pain was getting to you. You needed release. I straddled your cock and lowered my pussy down over the engorged head and shaft and guided it into me. As the head of your cock reached its total depth, I felt your cock stiffen and start to throb as it pumped all that beautiful stored cum into me.

You screamed, "Yes, Yes, Yes, Oh God yes."

It seemed like your cock and balls pumped into me for hours but it was only for a few long seconds. You had been in such pain but now total release. You exhausted yourself with the pumping of cum. I lay down on your chest and kissed you. You were in total exhaustion. We lay that way until your cock was limp and I could feel moisture dripping from my pussy and puddling under me. I got up and moved my pussy up to your face.

"I now want you to suck all of your cum from my pussy. I want you to suck it dry and make me cum."

You protested but it was too late. I had your mouth covered by my pussy and all you could do was suck and lick. You sucked and licked me into orgasm and I almost drowned you with the amount of juices I released. I had been totally hot and had almost cum several times when I was playing with you. I had been in as much pain and needing of release as you. I kept you tied up in bed the rest of the night and fucked you whenever you became hard. I don't know how many times you unloaded deep into me and I don't know how many times I had my releases but when morning came, I untied you and we slept entwined in each other's arms for the rest of the day, having incredible sex each time we awoke. After the last incredible fucking and orgasm you gave me, I asked you how long you would be here this time and you said you again only had the weekend and had to leave Sunday night. This may be our only time together for the rest of the year as you had used up all of your remaining vacation time for this weekend.

"Mark, you mean I may not get to see you again for another 4 or 5 months?" I said.

"Yes, sorry love," you said. "I'll try to make it up to you somehow."

I thought to myself, there was no way I was going to continue this even though the sex was incredible. The parting was too hard and the not knowing when we would be together again was just too much to take. It was later Sunday as you were getting ready to leave when I told you that this was not going to work. I couldn't keep living like this, wondering and waiting for you to show up. I can hardly wait two months let alone 4 or 5 months to have you inside me again. You pleaded with me to please have patience; you will make it up to me the next time you get free. You said you'd take several weeks or a month off just to be with me. I said OK, I'll think about it, just go catch your plane and try to hurry back.

I was a little angry when you went out the door. Leaving me this way, so sexually frustrated. That's how I have been since you first snuck into my life. We send erotic messages back and forth and all I get to do is to finger myself off when I get really frustrated. This wasn't enough, not for me now that you have really awakened my body with the intense sexual releases. I wanted to feel a man inside me and you left me so empty when you left. Not seeing you for another 4 or 5 months was not going to happen if I could help it.

There was no way I could leave my job to come to you so I had to do something on my own. I sat in the living room after you left and thought about it. There was no one at the office I wanted to get involved with. I hardly knew anyone else here. There were some old classmates still in the area from high school and a few collage friends but I didn't want to get involved with any of them. I needed someone new, unknown and exciting to me. I needed someone that would drive me insane with lust as you did. It was not until I had fixed me something to eat and I headed to the shower to get ready for bed than it hit me. That someone was under my nose all the time. I knew by now the kid had to be more sexually frustrated than me and would do anything I wanted. How many months had he watched me tease him and how many times had we had sex while he watched us. The thought of him quickly excited me and I could feel moisture and heat wanting to burst forth at my love tunnel. I was so excited thinking about it, my heart racing hard that I had shortness of breath. I turned on the hot water for the tub and left to the darkness of my bedroom opening the window before I left. I needed the darkness so I could watch from my bedroom window to see if he was there. I waited until the tub sounded like it was full and I went in to shut off the tap. He had not shown up so I thought I would stay there and undress and wait for him. I was humming to myself as I started to undress and I undressed very slowly while casually glancing around to try to see if he was at the window with out actually looking there. I was taking my time, looking my body over and caressing it, as a lover would do. Still no one showed up that I could see. Humming still, I left the bathroom and walked back into the darken bedroom to look out the window at the lighted area just out side the bathroom window. Still no one showed. This wasn't like him, he usually showed up when he knew I was home and the bathroom light was on. When I was in the bedroom, the light was usually on so he could watch me there too. I wondered again where he was and had a thought. Maybe he didn't know I was home. I grabbed my teddy and slipped it on as I went through the house turning on all the lights. The rest of the windows were covered in drapes so I knew no one could see me, although the lights would show through to the outside. I turned on the TV and turned up the volume hopping he would hear it. I sat watching TV for 20 minutes or so and finally gave up thinking he had to see the lights and heard the TV by now. As I headed back to the bathroom, I paused at the glass slider to the patio and unlocked it glancing out to an empty back yard. I sighed at that and walked back to the bathroom, removed my teddy and settled into a tub of cooling water. I let a little out so I could turn on the hot water and refilled it. I lay there soaking watching the window all the while. He never showed.