My Ultimate Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mike, we need to talk," I said as I jumped down and grabbed my robe. "Please follow me," and we walked to the kitchen. I put the coffee pot on as he stood there and watched me.

"Mike, I told you last night I wanted to be alone today and you were to stay home didn't I?"

"Yes," he stammered.

"Well then, why are you here?" I didn't give him time to answer. I kept on. "Mike, you are only to come over here when I ask you. There could have been someone else here and we could have been caught or discovered. Besides, I didn't want you here today. I have things to do. I also have a bad yeast infection that needs to be taken care of."

He was looking hurt at my stinging remarks and I took pity on him.

"Look Mike," I said in a more gentle voice. "I like you and want to see more of you but we just can't keep on this way. I have tried to show you how to please a woman and to make us safer from discovery; you need to stop coming over here unless I tell you it is safe for us. There is also more than one man in my life, you have already seen him. I do not want our relationship to miss that up. Do you under stand? Also now that you have some idea of how a woman likes to be treated you need to go out with the girls your own age. You will find that they will fall all over you when they see your talents. Just be careful and use condoms. If you need someone to get them for you, I will do that. I do not want to catch some sexually transmitted disease or see you get one of them pregnant. Now sit down and let's have some coffee."

We chatted a little longer and he left in a good mood as I kissed him and let him out the door locking the door behind him. I sighed then and headed back to the shower. I took care to take a long shower and using the hand held showerhead cleaned myself thoroughly thinking I may have opened a bad can of worms.

I dried myself off and in wrapping myself in my robe I headed to my bedroom and turned on the computer to check if I had any mail from Mark. Aha, there was one. He wanted me to come to New Jersey if I could get away. A nice thought as I started checking my calendar...

I had a free week the end of next month and decided to go.

I also needed to get to the doctor and do something about the infection as I was starting to get a fever and was not feeling well. I was pretty sick Monday morning and called the doctor and got in to see him first thing Tuesday morning. I finally had to tell him the embarrassing story that I had taken a full body mud bath and with him finally getting the idea that something in the mud caused the infection he prescribed some heavy antibiotics and several weeks passed before the infection cleared. I know with the trouble I've had with the mud thing I won't do that again no matter how fun.

I hadn't had sex the whole time, now Mike was beginning to pressure me when I finally got to feeling better and I finally gave in and called him to come over the Thursday night before I was scheduled to leave for New Jersey. I was feeling a whole lot better and discovered I was extremely horny. In fact, I had spent the whole week thinking about him and had trouble concentrating on work. I had to use panty liners the whole time or I would have ruined my pant suits. I must have smelled like I was in rut too as the guys at work tried to hang around and kept interrupting my work.

I quickly took a shower when I got home from work and had made sure all the curtains and drapes were closed and the lights on dim. I was wandering around the house nude waiting for him. I was getting anxious for it to get dark enough for Mike to sneak over. I already felt like I had gone through a whole lot of foreplay, I was hot and dripping, my moisture was seeping from me as my fingers absentmindedly wandered their way down there. As my fingers started to touch me, I was surprised how hot, moist and swollen I was. I thought if he didn't get here soon, I would have to get myself off and I didn't want to do that. I wanted him to get me off. He had been so patient with me, waiting so long for me to get better. Besides, I liked to have him to tongue me into submission. He liked it too. I kept peaking through the drapes on the sliding door to see if I could see him come through the fence. The door was open slightly and I was standing in the opening letting the cool night air wash over me, hoping it would cool me down some. That wasn't working; I was as hot as ever although the cool air felt nice. It was very dark, no moon or other lights interfering with the darkness when I saw the last of the lights next door turned off. Any time now I thought as I waited...

To be continued...