My Ultimate Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home and quickly found all my stuff in the garage, 2 chase lounge pads, mosquito netting, small propane stove, ice chest and even my fishing pole and tackle, although I didn't know how we would find the time to fish and packed this in the Tracker. In the kitchen I threw together the items we would need for lunch, bread, cheese etc. and 4 bottles of wine. I thought to myself, good wine goes well with good sex. I thought we would pick up some Kentucky fried chicken on the way and whatever else we needed.

After getting this ready, I headed to the bath for a good long relaxing soak. I lay there soaking and thinking of all the fun I would have tomorrow. This was the first time I had ever taken anyone to my private site. I know I would be dreaming about it all night with my imagination running wild. After soaking, I soaped down, shaved off all my stubble that seemed to have grown back way too quickly, showered and rubbed lotion all over me. I wanted to smell sweet and be soft and smooth and headed for bed. I set the alarm for 5:00 and went to a deep sleep, dreaming lustfully through the night.

The alarm sounded way too soon but I jumped up anyway and started getting the things packed that I didn't already have in the car. The ice chest with ice from the freezer went into the car along with all the food that needed to be kept cold. I made a list of the items that needed to be picked up along the way. After I got everything into the car I headed to the shower and took a quick shower and shaved again just to make sure all the stubble was gone. I also rubbed lotion all over so I would be soft and sweet smelling and dressed in my short shorts and halter-top. I skipped the bra and almost skipped the panties but then thought of the leakage. No better wear those and also packed extra. I called Mike and caught him in the shower. He said he would be over when he dressed. It didn't take long until he was there. I figured if we left early enough, no one would see us.

It was a two-hour drive to get there and we stopped along the way and bought what we needed, Kentucky fried chicken and fixings. Even though the car had bucket seats, with the gearshift between us, Mike kept his hands roaming all over me. I let my right hand wander a little too. When we left the pavement and drove on to the forest road, he unzipped his shorts and had his hardness out for me to grasp. I didn't intend for it to happen but as I was driving and jacking him he shot his hot wad all over my hand and the dash of my car. I tried to catch as much as possible in my hand but still it went everywhere. I pulled over to clean it up, licking it off of my hand and we used a rag I had under the seat to clean up the rest.

"Damn Mike'" I said. "All of that was supposed to be inside me."

I laughed at that and then said there was plenty more where that came from. Things were pretty subdued after that with very little groping. It didn't take much more than 45 minutes after that to get to the lake and drive up as close to my hiding spot as possible where we could hide the car and pack our stuff to my secret hiding spot where we set up the mosquito netting and placed the lounge pads under it with the ice chest and all of our other necessary things. Clothes were quickly pealed off. Mike quickly discovered that I had gotten quite moist and well lubricated on the trip up and was inside me as soon as he had me on my back. He shoved himself in fast and hard making me gasp out loud at the suddenness of it. I quickly got in to the rhythm of his thrusting and was raising my hips to meet his every thrust.

He raised my legs up to my chest just like the way he saw you do it Mark and pinned my legs up that way with his arms and chest. He quickly brought me to my release and kept pounding away through it never stopping. I was actually screaming with the fierceness of his pounding thrusts. I still was not used to his size. He was somewhat hurting me as each of his thrusts hit bottom but then I was having numerous orgasms too. It was pleasurable pain I thought. He was grunting hard, sweat dripping from him when he screamed he was cumming. I lifted my pussy to meet him using the pressure of my legs against his shoulders. He shoved himself in as hard and deep as he could go causing me to gasp out loud as he hit bottom and let go of his stream of love juices. I could feel his hard rod flexing and jerking, his hips and groin beating against me as he drained himself. It felt good to have him fill me. He let go of my legs and let them drop to the pads. I quickly wrapped them around him and held him to me. He fell down onto me and we held each other while we regained our strength.

When he finally shrunk and pulled from me, I asked him if he would like to walk around the lake with me and explore the area. He thought that was a good idea and started to pull on his shorts. I told him no, we will go and explore nude. He really liked that idea. We did need to wear sandals to protect our feet and we both had flip-flops that we wore. This was going to be fun I thought. We worked our way through the boulders around through the trees to the meadow where it was swampy.

I had gotten down on my knees at one point to look at some mud puppies in the water when Mike got down between my legs and leaned over me. I thought he was doing this to see but instead I felt his hardness poking me and I raised myself slightly and felt him slide himself into me. He had never taken me this way and was humping away almost pushing me into the water. I thought I was really adjusting to his size now as he was going all the way in with out hurting me. It did not take him long when he shoved in real hard and shot his load deep in me. I had been getting close to my own but did not get quite there and he was already pulling out. I was a little disappointed but then there was lots of time for that. The day was young. We got up, walked on to the meadow and started walking into the muddy area carrying our flip-flops in our hands so they wouldn't get lost in the mud. The mud was deep in some spots coming up to the knees in some places. We were in the area where the mud was almost up to the knees and having fun walking in it, feeling the mud ooze around our legs and feet when I reached down and got a hand full of mud and in laughing rubbed it across his chest. We got into a mud fight then and started throwing mud at each other. Mike already had a huge hard on and since it was not muddy there and I wasn't muddy in my important spot told me to jump up on him and he helped me slide down on his pole. He was holding me that way when we lost our balance and fell forwards into the mud, me on my back with Mike on top. Mud was oozing up between our legs when Mike pushed me all the way back into it holding me down. Mud was covering us with just our heads and Mikes back sticking out. I thought he was going to fuck me there in the mud as I could feel him inside me, the excitement and feeling of the warm mud making him even harder but all we did was role around in it giving ourselves a really good mud bath all the while Mike held himself inside me. I had never done something like this so I was having fun and could see Mike was too. Mike was having some difficulty holding him self inside me, and trying not to thrust at the same time, trying to keep the mud out of me. We played there a little while rolling around having some difficulty finally freeing ourselves from the muck. In order to get up, Mike had to pull himself free of me.

He looked funny with his clean pole and his clean swollen head looked really tasty to me. I dropped to my knees and took his beautiful head into my mouth and sucked on him, letting myself feel the ooze come up around my thighs almost to my waist. I had not wanted to get any mud inside of my love tunnel as I did not know what would happen but I forgot all about that when I took him into my mouth. I played with him, rubbing mud up and down his pole and when he came, I swallowed all I could letting the excess clean white cum drip down my chin and onto my breasts where I rubbed it in with the mud. After that, he pulled me up and we kissed deeply and decided to get out of the mud. I made sure his entire manhood was then covered in mud as we left.

We were going to have to walk back to the other end of the lake where there was deep water to wash off so we decided to see how it would be to let the mud dry as we walked and continue to explore the area. It felt funny to feel the mud dry and crack and we really looked strange although sexy at the same time. I knew there was no way now that he would stick me with that muddy rod until it was cleaned up although there was several times when he tried. He seemed to be hard all the time now; his recovery time was almost instant. I wondered if all the young guys like him were like that. I know my pussy was swollen and wet the whole time I was with him, moisture running down my legs keeping the mud wet there. I thought back to when he had pulled free of me, and I sank down into the mud on my knees. My pussy was swollen and my lips of passion were swollen and pulled back from my opening and I knew mud must have entered but what do I do about it? I hoped I didn't get an infection or something like that. I wanted to hurry to the deep water and go swimming and clean myself as best I could. We finally got back to our rocks, our hidden place and jumped into the water. It was cold and hard to stay in very long. We discovered that the dried mud was hard to remove without a lot of hard scrubbing. I did have a bar of soap but we had to pack water away from the lake to use it. Mike packed water to me and soaped me down and help rinse me off. He was meticulous in cleaning my love mound and started tonguing it as soon as it was clean of mud. His swollen member was standing erect the whole time. I couldn't help it, I had to scrub this part of him right away and once we had it clean he sat me on a log and drove it into me.

He fucked me this way bringing me to an intense orgasm, as I wrapped my legs around him and leaned back on my arms. When he finally had his release into me and he went limp, he pulled free and we both went to pack more water to wash him. I had gotten a little muddy from him so I needed to wash a little also. It was not long until we had him clean and he had sat me back up on the log and started fucking me again. He was watching his big love muscle slide in and out of me, telling me how good it felt to be inside of me and how good it felt to cum in me. It seemed that all he wanted to do now was to get off as many times as he could inside me and now, it was taking him a little longer to recover.

It was time for lunch and we raced each other to get back to our hidden area under the mosquito netting. I worked my way through the ice chest getting out the chicken and all the other stuff, Mike watching me all the while, helping where he could. He was caressing me by rubbing his hands over my body, breasts or other parts, keeping me totally hot and moist most of the time though. Although it was taking him longer to recover from each release, with a little rest, he had very little difficulty getting it up again while he was feeling me. He was hard as a rock and he kept on trying to get back into me as we were eating so I finally sat down on his lap facing him, guiding him into me as I sat down. I had never sat on a hard love muscle this way and the feeling was intense on the front of my opening as he spread his legs and my butt sat on the ground. My legs were wrapped around him and locked behind him. There was no way he could do any thrusting as my weight prevented this and the pressure of my pelvis on the base of his cock was making him even harder. Control was mine this way. My rocking pelvis and the squeezing of my love muscles on his cock controlled the feeling of pleasure. I took great pleasure in just sitting there slowly rocking and squeezing and eating too. We sat this way until we were finished eating. I ate slow taking about an hour, savoring the feel of his love muscle in me and me controlling all movement. My movements kept him hard the whole time with out him having a release. I didn't either but I was really enjoying just the feel of him in me. I wanted this feeling to last for a long while. He was stretching me in a new way and I liked it. I told him so. I also told him that he needed to keep trying hard to control his releases. If he could, they would be fewer and more intense. He said it was hard to do, I was so tight on him, it felt so good and he just couldn't help it. It felt so good to cum inside me. It felt better than masturbation.

"I know it does Mike," I said, "But control makes it feel even better."

I was thinking about you Mark right now and how you could control your releases. It made it even better for me and I was wishing you were here and not Mike. I was wondering if I would ever get you up here for a day or weekend of wild outdoor sex when I felt Mike's love muscle stiffen even more and start to flex. He whimpered he was cumming and I sat still as I felt his muscles spasm and empty his love load into me. I tried to milk him as best I could by flexing my own love muscles as his release waned. He held tightly onto my hips almost bruising me as he held me to him, whimpering all the while. His release was intense and long. When he finally came down from his ecstasy, I told him that controlling his releases would make just about all of them this intense.

I thought now that he had cum so many times and so hard this time, he would go soft while I sat there but the pressure of my pelvis against the base of his cock kept him hard. So I sat there and kept up the rocking and flexing of my love muscles. I wanted my release now so I took his hand and guided it to my love button and told him what to do to me. I was so hot and needed this so bad. He quickly brought me along to my needed release as I sat there with my arms wrapped around him as he held me tight with one hand and brought me into a wild uncontrollable quivering mass of orgasmic bliss. I was crying with tears of joy at the intensity as my body spasmed and quivered. He was now holding me with both hands, trying to hold me tightly to him as I came down from my peak of joy. We rolled to our side so we could untangle out legs and lay there, his hardness still inside me. We lay this way until my spasms had subsided and I had cooled down somewhat when he rolled me onto my back with him on top and slowly thrust in and out bringing him quickly to another release. We both lay there now totally spent and rested and dozed.

I awoke with the croaking of the frogs. Mike was still lying partially on top of me and I had to push him off waking him up. It was late. We hurriedly dressed, quickly packed up, and carried stuff to the car. We needed to get home before Mikes parents called. It was already dark when we got home and I drove directly into my garage and quickly closed the door before anyone saw us. Mike wanted to come back over and spend the night but I said no, I was exhausted and needed to clean up and get good nights sleep. I also needed to go shopping tomorrow to get ready for the next week. I said maybe we could work something out next week. Being totally exhausted, I cleaned up and went to bed.

Sunday morning, I got up and went to pee and discovered I also hurt down there and had a smelly discharge. I had a headache too and looked in the medicine cabinet for some Advil and to see if I had something for a yeast infection. I must have gotten some mud in there I thought. I saw my birth control pills and it was then I remembered in all the excitement of getting ready for the day of fun I had forgotten to take my pills. Damn, what a dummy you are I thought. I am so careless about this. I really need to be more careful. I thought about the last time Mark was here and how careless I had been then. There had been a two-month lapse between the first time he visited and I had quit taking the birth control pills after he left. I thought at the time, why take them if I wasn't having sex. He surprised me when he showed up for the last weekend and since I hadn't gotten pregnant the first time and used the morning after pill, I would do it again. I didn't even mention it to him that it wasn't safe. He didn't use condoms and I didn't get pregnant then either. I know it was dumb thing to do and I started back up on the pill right after that but I would forget to take them at times and just couldn't get into a routine to make sure to take them every day. This time I thought I had better be more careful since I was having sex fairly regularly with the kid and went to the bedroom and got a small calendar and taped it to the medicine cabinet. I would be in a lot of trouble if I got pregnant with him, remembering the schoolteacher somewhere that had sex with one of her students and got pregnant by him. Now I thought as I looked at the pill case, how many days did I skip? I counted back and discovered I had forgotten to take the pills since Friday morning so it was just Friday and Saturday that I missed this time. Should be no problem I thought and I circled the two-missed days on the calendar. I took one of the missed pills and marked a check on today's date on the calendar. I then counted back the days I had taken the pills and checked those days also. Two missed days shouldn't matter but then I thought I should probably get the test kits and check later on to make sure. I had some inserts for yeast infections and inserted one.

I turned on the shower and as I was waiting for the water to get hot I stood in front of the mirrors admiring my body, running my hands over it. I was saying to myself that I needed to quit being a dumb blond and stop taking chances. I did not want to get pregnant and mess up my nice slim body and possibly my life. There would be plenty of time when I am older and married, as that seems to be when the body starts to fall apart. I was thinking of some of my girl friends that had gotten married and started having kids. They all seemed to start falling apart after the first kid. I didn't want that. I wanted to remain desirable into old age and thought I wouldn't let that happen.

I was lost in thought when I heard a tapping on the window and looked over to it. Mike was standing there looking at me. I went over to the window and opened it and looked down at a huge bulge in the shorts he was wearing. He asked if I would let him in. I was thinking no but said ok and went to the patio door and let him in. He embraced me right away and was caressing me as he held me.

"No Mike", I said as he was running his hands over me. "No Mike", I said again, and pulled away from him before I had the chance to melt. The water is running in the shower and I turned to go back to the bathroom. He followed and as I turned off the water he again embraced me as I turned around to meet him.

"Mike no we shouldn't", I mumbled, "Not today, I need to go". It was already too late as I was already melting and when he picked me up and sat me on the vanity, I reach for the waistband of his shorts and pushed them down freeing his engorged manhood, that beautiful love muscle. I parted my legs for him and leaned back against the mirror as he pushed his way into my opening of love. I couldn't help it, even though I had this infection, I wanted him inside me. He did not hold back and as I wrapped my legs around him he thrust rapidly in and out of me bringing him to a quick release. This was not want I wanted and I was a little disappointed in him and myself for letting this happen. I had not wanted him here today but it happened anyway. I was actually more disappointed in myself. I held on to him and as I felt his last contraction I push him away from me. He looked at me puzzlement in his eyes and asked why I pushed him away.