My Ultimate Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers

He was whispering to me how good I smelled as we held each other tight. He had a manly smell, not unpleasant, but I knew he had not taken the time to shower. It was a musky smell and I knew it was the smell of a young man in rutting lust. I was his first and I would be his willing teacher and he my willing pupil. He was pulling me towards the bed when I asked if we were safe, that no one saw him leave. He said yes, his parents never check on him after they go to bed. He has never been in trouble and gets good grades in school so they trust him.

This deflated him a little but his hardness quickly returned as he ran his hands over my body and cupped my breasts. He leaned down to kiss them and suck on them and that made me moan in lusty anticipation. I could see he was very eager to get inside me; the tip of his engorged love muscle smeared a little pre-cum across my stomach as he was caressing me. I told him that tonight we were going to take it very slow. I was going to show him how to give me pleasure and build upon his own so his release would be more intense. He groaned at this eagerly as I led him to the bed and lay down before him. He quickly crawled between my legs and he tried to enter me while leaning over me to kiss me. I stopped him and again I said no Mike, we will take this slow. This is only your second time and my second time with you. You will need to do what I say. I know you are ready to enter me but I am not yet ready for you to. (I lied. I was more than ready for him, I could feel the heat from my love mound and the moisture seeping from my love tunnel and I knew from the feeling, my gates of love were fully swollen and parted for him.) We first have to have lots of foreplay. This is what gets a woman ready to receive her man. You know what foreplay is right? He nodded. OK, show me what you know and I will teach you the rest. I wasn't sure if he would last through a very long session of foreplay but I was determined to play it out as long as I could. I pulled him down on me and embraced him with a kiss.

"Mike," I whispered, "You need to explore ever part of my body with your tongue, mouth and lips and your hands. See if you can find all of my secret sensual zones."

He eagerly started this. Starting at my face and moving down my body, caressing me with his lips, tongue and hands. Drinking me in with his eyes and tasting me. When he reached my mound of love, he was unsure of what to do. He kissed it and ran his hands over it and around my swollen lips but never dipped his fingers or tongue into it. I spread my legs wider and reached down and parted my swollen lips showing him the hole of my passion and all parts of it and what to do with his fingers. I had him touch where the most sensitive parts were. I told him he has to explore me there with his lips and tongue too and taste me. I reached up and pulled his head down to my swollen pussy already in such state of anticipation that the swollen lips were parted making the depths of me visible. (When I get highly sexually excited, the lips do swell to such an extent they do part and one can see into me. I have seen this with a mirror when masturbating.) He hesitated and then lightly ran his tongue along the swollen lips of my heat of passion and in doing so he must have realized that the taste of me was not bad, for after that, he dove in and really started driving me wild. He showed no mercy for me as he sucked and lapped, dipping his tongue where he was needed. I no longer had to tell him as my body demonstrated what he needed to do. I was quivering, convulsing and thrashing about with each release he led me through. I lost count but after the last one, when I settled down I looked at him and could tell he could hold out no longer. There were several times he had tried to enter me and I wouldn't let him. He was almost to the point of forcing me I knew. I could see it in his eyes and actions. I reached out to him and brought his head up to mine kissing him with a deep passionate kiss. I held him tight and whispered to him I was ready for him to enter me. His engorged muscle was pressing into my mound and when he rose up I could see pre-cum dripping from it. I thought then his balls must be in pain holding back for so long. I reached down to him and raised my hips to meet him as he slowly slipped past my gates of love and buried himself to my full depths. He tried to begin thrusting but I had locked my legs and arms around him holding him to me and telling him to hold still. I wanted to just feel him inside stretching me as long as I could and I wanted him to feel the same. I wanted to prolong this feeling as long as I could and delay his release into me. He wrapped his arms around me and we held each other this way kissing passionately, only our heads moving, our bodies held tightly together.

It was only when I released my legs from around him that he started his slow thrusting. I told him when he started to feel like he was getting close to his release; he had to hold himself still and clinch his muscles down there to stop it. I would try to lie there as still as possible for him. This was the way we needed to train his muscles to have control of his ejaculation. I hoped I could remain still and let him do this and I asked him to tell me when he was getting close. It was painful for me to just lie there and not hurry him on, trying to not build up to my own climax. This was as much of a training session for me as it was for him. I did my best to let my mind wander, to remove it from the feelings he was giving me. I even found myself biting my tongue and pinching myself to keep my sexual excitement from building. It wasn't until I really concentrated on him and his needs that I got control of my own body. He felt so good to me, I loved the way his beautiful hard cock filled me but I knew I needed to help him control his ejaculation so he could help me reach new heights of sexual lust. He would tell me each time he was getting close, so to help him as he held himself back I would bite his shoulder or chest just enough to give him pain but not break the skin. This worked and in working together, we got him through 4 close calls, he was looking pained with sweat dripping from him. Finally I told him that this was enough for now, it was time and he was free to cum. There was a look of relief on his face as he kissed me deeply. I could feel his excitement as his pace picked up. I knew I probably would not have an orgasm this time but helping him was enough for me. I grabbed on to the headboard and started lifting my hips to meet him, trying to keep pace with each of his thrusts. I felt him stiffen as he thrust in hard one last time and unleashed a torrent of cum. He yelled in his delight at finally being able to, his muscles twitching and flexing as I felt his groin banging into me like he was trying to get himself in deeper. He kept pushing in hard as his love shaft kept up its pumping. I thought he was going to push the swollen head of his cock through my cervix. With one final hard push with what must have been his last spurt of cum, he collapsed and lay down on me. I wrapped my legs and arms around his sweaty body to hold him tight to me as he lay there panting. He kept whispering to me how good it felt. I would squeeze him tighter each time he said that. Finally with a deep kiss he rolled off of me. I looked at the clock when he did and discovered it was really late and he needed to get home.

"Mike, look at the time. You need to get out of here and home. It is already 3 in the morning." He jumped up and quickly dressed and I follow him to the patio door to let him out. I was nude and as I started to push him into the dark night, he turned and kissed me deeply, running his hands over my breasts one last time. With a sigh, I closed the door, locked it and headed back to bed thinking I wouldn't get much sleep tonight.

Tuesday morning, my alarm went off way to soon; I was so groggy from the lack of sleep I had trouble waking up. I stumbled my way to the bathroom, peed and turned on the shower. I stood under the spray not moving for several minutes just relaxing from the good wake up refreshing feeling that a shower gives. I thought back to the night's activity and smiled at the satisfied feeling I had. It felt so good, I felt so good. Still, it was not the incredible sex I had with Mark but it was very satisfying.

Mark I thought again, I need to get in touch with him and see what is going on. I hadn't heard from him in a few days. The last story he sent me was about swapping with my girlfriend and her boyfriend. I have often told Mark I would be willing to swap and we have written several stories about it. I smiled at that exciting thought. Jerry has a nice package that was what Amber said about him. I actually watched them having sex one time when we were camping and they wandered away from camp. I followed them a little later and saw them. They didn't see me watching. Yes I thought then, Jerry did have a nice package. I have often thought I would be up to joining them sometime if they suggested it. They never have although Jerry once indicated he would like to take me to bed. I hadn't talked with them in a while. They plan on getting married sometime next summer. I have been too busy to even call her and chat and see what she was doing. What had it been 3 or 4 weeks since I saw her last? Maybe I'll call her later. Right now though I need to get to work and maybe get hold of Mark.

I quickly finished my shower fully awake now, dried and dressed. I thought I didn't have time for breakfast so I would grab a cup of coffee and a donut on the way. I got to the office a little late but what's 10 minutes. My boss would never say anything to me about it anyway. I know the way he looks at me sometimes that he would like to take me to bed but then he gets hold of himself and the look passes. I know if I came on to him and we did, I could probably set my own hours and pay. There are other partners in the firm that are working hard at getting me to date them, one I heard was hung like a stud horse but then I already found one in Mike. I wouldn't date anyone at work though. I liked working here and that would cause problems.

I checked the IM to see if Mark was on but again there was no one there. I typed a quick note to him asking him to check his e-mail; I would send a short note and then got down to work. It seemed like the crap was starting up again with the workload increasing. I forgot about sending the short note then and didn't remember until later when I got home that I hadn't done it.

Work turned out to be hell, all of my notes and briefs on one case were missing and we all assumed it had gone through the shredder by mistake. The whole office staff looked for it losing several hours of productive time. One secretary was close to being fired over it, the one that had been working on the file. When the Boss finally cooled down, she was severally reprimanded and almost quit but I talked her into staying. I felt it was just one of those things, like shit happens sometimes. Now though, I needed the next three days to repair the damage and rebuild the file. It was a good thing I had been just been working on it so I could remember a lot of what was in it. I thought I should be able to get it together by the weekend, probably with long hours though.

I took a chance and called Mike's cell phone to tell him that we probably wouldn't be able to get together for the rest of the week because of the lost file. He sounded like he was hurt and I was upset with him or something but I reassured him that I wanted to see him and maybe we could get away Saturday somehow and spend the whole day together. He thought that was a good idea, and would start thinking up something to tell his parents that he needed to do on Saturday and he wouldn't be home. Something like maybe he would be going somewhere with one of his friends or something like that for the day. I thought that would be a good idea but to pass it by me first before he told his parents.

I got home late that night, around 10:00 and was so tired I showered and went directly to bed after sending a quick note telling Mark to disregard the first 2 parts of a story I had been writing because I wanted to rewrite it. I looked like I would be spending a great deal of time writing this.

I spent the next 3 working days lost in shit; I guess you could call it that, rebuilding the lost file.

Friday finally rolled around and it looked like I might get off the normal time and make it home before 6: PM. I called Mike to let him know to meet me at the mall where we met before at 5:45 if he could. I would meet him and talk about the day tomorrow. He agreed and sounded really excited. He had something to tell me. I got there a little late and he quickly jumped into the car. He excitedly told me his parents were leaving with some friends for the weekend, going to Portland and would be gone until late Sunday night. He would be home alone so we didn't need to go anywhere. We could spend two nights and two days together. Wow, I thought this was too good to be true. Still, there was this private place in the woods that I wanted to go to. I needed to get away and relax. I used to go there to escape my troubles when the burden got too great and I thought that would be a good place to take Mike. I told him so. We would go for a picnic in the woods.

I was thinking of lots of sex in the outdoors in this safe place was what I needed. It was a small lake in the woods at the edge of a cliff. There was a Forest Service wilderness behind it and Private timberland holdings all around it. My grandfather had owned the surrounding timberland at one time. That was what put me and all my brothers and sisters through collage. Most of it had long been sold but my dad saved these 600 acres to get lost in whenever we kids and parents needed to get away. It was where my grandfather proposed to my grandmother so the area had lots of sentimental value to the family. The lake is about 15 acres and deep with one side nestled into the base of the cliff with an open meadow where the outlet used to be. The rest was covered with tall conifers. This area has never been logged and is very isolated. There is a small cabin by the lake but it had been neglected for a long time and needed a lot of work. We never kept it up as no one came there much anymore. The small 4-wheel drive road leading into it is behind two locked gates and very hard to see from the main gravel forest road. One has to know where it was to actually see where it leads off. The road has never been maintained and I could barely squeeze my Tracker down it. This spring I had to borrow my dad's chain saw to open it up because several trees had fallen across it. I liked to spend a lot of time here to get rid of stress from work and usually spent most of my time here nude, sunning myself on a flat rock that extends out into the lake or reading. There is an area between several large rocks just back of the one I like to sunbathe on where I hang camouflaged mosquito netting from a tree and place around a chase lounge pad where I like to lay and read. I have spent weekends here camping between these rocks quite a few times. The camouflaged netting hides the area very well and cannot be seen unless one actually walks up to it. The water is cold so if I do go swimming, I don't stay in the water very long.

The rest of my family hardly ever comes here anymore. Either they have moved from the area or they are too busy with their own lives. I guess someday it will all be sold. Everyone seems to think money is more valuable than serenity.

This is where I wanted to bring Mike. To spend the whole day swimming, sunning, playing in the meadow, lying in my hidden area and of course, having sex. I was really excited thinking about it. I was lost in thought when Mike asked if we were going to sleep together tonight. I thought about it and said no. I was too tired from work and work stress and needed a good nights sleep and to get ready for our picnic. He was very disappointed so I said to him to come over after his parents leave and we would do something. I didn't really want to have sex but I thought I would show him a few things and maybe satisfy him. I really wanted to rest up for tomorrow.

It seems like I barely made it home and changed out of my office clothes into my shorts and halter when Mike slipped up behind me and started trying to remove my shorts, and running his hands between the waist band of my panties. Distracted, I started to move back to him when I thought to myself if I let him do this here, then I would not get rid of him for the rest of the night and would not get any rest.

I thought fast, "No Mike lets go to your room," I said."

I wanted to see his room and look out the window to see just how much of the back yard he could see. "Besides Mike, what if your parents call and you aren't home?" He hadn't thought of that so we slipped out the back and went over to his house through the fence. I wanted to see that too and make sure the loose boards and path were well hidden. We made it through his house and into his room just as the phone rang. It was his mother calling to remind him to take out the garbage.

This was a close call this time I thought as I stood there shaking my head. While he was talking I was standing at the window looking down into my yard. He could only see the back of my house, all of the patio and about 3 quarters of the yard. My hedge hid the quarter of the yard that was closest to his window. Damn, I thought, he could be caught very easily looking in my windows or be seen by his parents as he snuck over. It really depends on the lighting. I thought if we continued our encounters for any length of time, I would need to plant a tall hedge or tree by the patio to block this view. As I was thinking this, he slipped behind me and slipped my shorts and panties down around my feet. I turned to meet him as I stepped out of them kicked them aside and discovered he was already nude and fully hard. As he pulled my halter over my head, he attached his mouth to one of my breasts and suckled on it while quickly capturing the other with his hands. He had somehow lowered himself enough so his stiff rod was poking between my legs and rubbing on my lips of love as he started grinding his pelvis into me. The electricity shot through me and I instantly melted.

This was not what I intended to happen; I wanted to play with him and not let him enter me tonight. My tunnel of love was going to be reserved for tomorrow. I pushed myself away from him and led him to the bed holding his stiff love muscle with one hand. I pushed him down onto the bed in a setting position and knelt between his legs. I hadn't tried to do this yet so I took the tip of the engorged head of his manhood into my mouth and started to suck on it. I wasn't sure I could take the whole head into my mouth so I wanted to start slow. As I worked on it, I would take in a little more until the raised edge was fully in. I kind of bit down lightly then with my teeth and lips and aggressively twirled my tongue around the opening being as rough as I could to the tip while moving my head up and down, jacking him with my hands. Occasionally, I would let him slip out and would tongue my way down his shaft to his balls and suck on them. I could tell I was driving him wild. He finally lies back on the bed and just let me do him while he watched half sitting up, with pillows behind him. He was too big to try to deep throat. I would work my way back up his shaft and suck his engorged head back into my mouth and attack his opening with my tongue while sucking and jacking him with my hands at the same time. Whenever I tasted precum, I would stop and grasp the base of his cock, squeeze hard and twist a little to hold back his flow. I kept this up until he indicated he couldn't take it any more and was pleading with me to let him cum. When he finally did, I sucked hard and roughly rubbed and tried to stick my tongue down his opening trying to make the area as tender as possible. I knew by doing this, the feeling would be excruciating and leave him totally spent for the night. With such a large swollen head in my mouth his hot heavy flow almost chocked me; the only place it could go was down my throat. All I could do was swallow him and I could just barely do that. I kept sucking hard rubbing my tongue across his opening making sure I took every last drop. He was shaking and hitting the bed with his fists and moaning heavily when I finally stopped. He was laying there almost paralyzed saying Oh god, oh god, oh god, so I knew I did a good job. I wanted to leave and pack up some of my equipment for tomorrow but I was totally hot, dripping and needed release so I slid up to his mouth, kissed him deeply, straddled him and placed my pussy over his mouth. I told him that he needed to get me off now. There was no objection as he greedily lapped and sucked at me bringing me to a quick release. When my body settled down, I got off and kissed him, dressed and headed home. I didn't see him the rest of the night.

Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers