My Ultimate Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disappointed, I finally soaped myself down, rinsed and reached for my towel to dry. I took a chance and looked directly at the window but saw nothing. I quickly toweled myself down and let the towel drop to my feet as I brushed my teeth. When finished, I glanced at the window as I leaned down to pick up my towel. Still there was no one. Sadly, I hung up the towel and headed to my bedroom flicking on the light as I entered. No one there except for my kitty curled up on my pillow. I turned off the ceiling light and turned on the bedside reading light. I scratched her behind the ears as I flipped back the covers and lay down on the sheet leaving my body uncovered. Kitty left as I grabbed a small stack of love stories and started to read. I was no longer into it so I just dimmed the light and closed my eyes, leaving just enough light on so my body could be seen from the window. I waited and dozed.

I was suddenly jerked awake at the sound of my alarm going off. Morning already, damn I thought. Where did the night go? What happened to the kid? I got myself ready for work and as I was leaving I checked the lock on the patio door. It was still unlocked so I locked it and left.

I had such a work load that I didn't think about him all day and it wasn't until I started home that I thought of him. I repeated the whole sequence with the lights, TV volume and all, even unlocking the patio door for him for the rest of the week and he never showed up. It wasn't until Saturday morning when I went for a walk around the neighborhood that I saw that his family was gone on vacation; a neighbor was collecting their mail. I stopped and asked how long they would be gone and found out they were due back Sunday night. Tomorrow night I thought excitedly as I walked on. I was just walking around the block and found myself getting more excited at the prospect of enticing him in; my nipples were even getting hard. I was sure he checked the patio door to see if it was unlocked when he was there so with that thought, I started my planning.

Saturday quickly left and Sunday began. I could not get my mind off of what I had planned and I kept glancing toward the neighbor's house to see if they were home yet. If they got home early enough, maybe the kid would get whatever he needed to do to help unpack done and be able to sneak over when it got dark. I waited and waited trying to keep myself occupied. Finally getting late in the day, I saw their car arrive and I walked out to the yard to make sure I was seen. When the kid got out of the car, I started calling my kitty to make sure he saw me. He looked at me and I smiled back trying to give him the most sexy smile I could with out just coming out and telling him to come over tonight. Then I waited, watching behind closed curtains as night fell. This was the first time I had closed my bedroom drapes in a long time. I didn't want anyone to see us if he came over. When it was late enough, I unlocked the patio door and just to be sure he would see it and invite himself in, I left it slightly open. I saw all the lights had been turned off at his house, they had gone to bed early, so I turned off all my lights and headed to the bathroom, turning on the lights, hot water and opening the window just like I usually did. I was only going to shower this time and I was standing there undressing, excitedly humming to myself, and caressing myself enough to make my nipples hard and stand out when I glanced into one of the side mirrors and saw him looking in. I didn't want to spend a lot of time teasing him here in the bathroom this time and I didn't want him to get himself off either so I quickly began to shower. I could see him watching me, not moving from the spot he was standing in. I wanted to make sure he checked the patio door. I mentioned under my breath but loud enough for him to hear over the water that I had left the patio door open for kitty to come in and I had better not forget to close and lock it.

As I shut off the water and reached for my towel, I looked at the window and saw that no one was there. As I was drying myself, I walked into the kitchen to check the patio door. It was closed and I could see it was locked. He is inside I thought. The excitement broke over me and I felt my body seemly go into overdrive as I felt my mound of passion quickly heat. The excitement, giving me goose bumps, hardened my nipples. I could feel the heat of my passion quickly swelling the gates of my love tunnel and moisture was already beginning to seep from there as I made my way to my bedroom. I turned on the bedside light to dim expecting to see him there but there was no one. I flicked back the blankets and lay there on the sheet waiting for him in the dim light, my body aching for him. I looked up at the doorway when I heard a soft noise and saw him standing there. It was then I spoke up and told him I was waiting for him and he needed to get undressed. He quickly removed his t-shirt but was so excited looking at me that he was fumbling with the button on his jeans. I finally had to get up and help him and as I slid his jeans down along with his shorts his hardened manhood jumped free. He was huge. Bigger than any I have seen. Too big for an inexperienced kid I thought and what fun I was going to have teaching him. I had never been able to see him outside when he was getting himself off but now that he was here, I wished I had found him sooner. He was taller than me so when I pulled him to me I had to look up to him as I kissed him. His hardness was pressing me in the stomach and I reached down and grasp it and using it, led him to the bed. I sat down on the side, holding him, marveling at his size. I was wondering if I could accommodate something of that size. Would he be able to get all of it inside me? I had both hands on him holding him and the swollen head stuck out above them glistening in the dim light. I couldn't wrap my fingers all the way around him, leaving about an inch of skin between my fingers and thumb. The head was huge and I wondered if I could get all of it into my mouth if I was to suck on it. Pre-cum was already swelling at its opening. I knew he wouldn't last long, his inexperience not letting him hold off the inevitable. He probably would not make it into me before he shot his load if I played with him too long. I brushed my tongue across his tip tasting him not really wanting to excite him any further and I thought he was going to shoot it right then. I grasp the base of it hard and squeezed hard stopping his flow from starting.

I let go and lay back upon the bed as I spread my legs and reached up for him. I told him that he needed to go very slow as I had never had something so large enter me and he might hurt me if he slid himself in too fast. He crawled up between them and I guided him to me as I raised my hips to help him. I slid the engorged head of cock between my swollen lips of love and across my deep tunnel of passion several times wetting it. I probably shouldn't have done that, as he got more excited than ever. As he slide his engorged hardness into me, I felt so small and screamed as he started spreading me, pushing the head of his huge cock into me. Even though my swollen lips of passion were spread for him exposing my love tunnel, a love tunnel hot with the lust for him, he had to push hard to enter. I screamed again that he was hurting me as he slowly kept pushing and stretching me. I fought and tried to pull away from him, telling him he was too big but he held me down. He no sooner got the head in and was pushing his way in deeper when I felt him stiffen and begin his release, the muscles of his hardened shaft flexing as a huge hot load gushed into me. He lost it then, no longer having any control of what he was doing and quickly shoved himself in deeper and stopped when resistance was felt deep against my cervix.

He cried out as his muscles spasmed and his hardness jerked while I screamed at his sudden shove into me. He hurt me and I had my legs locked around him and had my hands on his butt to keep him from moving. I could feel the muscles in his butt flexing as he pumped his passion into me. I held him to me as he drained; sobbing that he hurt me but as he lay still inside me it felt so good.

When his flow subsided, he told me he was sorry that he hurt me and he came too soon and that he had not pleasured me like my boyfriend had done. I held him tighter to me and told him that it was OK. I wanted him to cum inside me and I was OK now that he was inside me and not moving. I told him that I had never had such a huge cock inside me before and he needed to go slow and let my body adjust to his size. I wanted to pleasure him, that I needed to feel him inside me and to feel him cum. Right now I just wanted to feel him inside me and let my body get used to his huge size. It was OK that I did not get off the first time. There would be plenty of time later. He was still hard after his release; I was squeezing him with my love muscles to keep him hard when he began to thrust. I locked my legs around him to slow him and told him to go very slow so I could feel every inch of him. I did not want his stretching me to hurt me any more. This he did, and I had never felt anything so wonderful. Each time he thrust in, it felt like he was pushing my stomach into my lungs and as he withdrew it felt like he was turning me inside out. There was pleasurable pain not the hurting pain I felt at first. The hard head of his cock and shaft rubbed firmly against my g-spot each time he moved in and out. Even with my legs flat on the bed he was hitting bottom. I could feel him rubbing my cervix and I knew I wouldn't last long either. The feeling was too intense. I was kissing him, crying to him, letting him know that each of his thrusts was giving me intense pleasure. I was thrusting up to him as he was thrusting into me, my body no longer feeling anything but the pleasure he was causing me. If his stretching me was hurting me, I no longer cared. I was a wild horse now bucking up to meet him, sweat pouring off me. His thrusting came harder and faster and it did not take long until I was in intense orgasmic ecstasy. My body screaming for release as it burst into quivering uncontrollable spasms. He held me tight as I tried to buck him off, holding himself deep in me as waves of pleasure passed over me. When I finally quieted down, he again started his slow thrusting, building up to his own release. I was spent and just wanted to feel his release into me. It didn't take long and I felt him stiffen and again release his hot load deep inside me and collapsed down on me. I knew this time he was spent and I held him to me until I felt him slip from me. I rolled him off of me as I looked at the clock. It was late and he needed to go home. I nudged him awake telling him he needed to get dressed and go home before he was missed. As he was getting dressed he leaned down to kiss me. I held him and asked him what his name was.

"Mike," he said.

"Sara," I said.

"I know," were the words he said as he turned to leave.

"Mike, we need to be careful. Can I see you tomorrow to talk about this?"

"Yes Sara, see you tomorrow."

"Mike, am I your first?"

"Yes," he replied.

"I thought so."

I fell into a deep satisfying sleep and didn't awaken until my alarm rang.

Monday morning I jumped out of bed, running to the shower. I didn't want to be late to work this morning and was worried about the clutter in my mind. What am I going to do? Mark will never forgive me if he finds out what I have done. What happens to me if someone finds out? I'm an adult screwing around with a teenager. This is statutory rape according to the law. I am supposed to know the law for god's sake. It's my job. I'll lose my job and go to jail. I'll lose my job and my neighbors. My parents will kill me. Shit, what have I done? Sara, Sara calm down and think this out. I was telling myself as I hit the shower. Come on, no one knows. We can keep a lid on this if we are careful. I need to have an understanding with Mike over this. We will talk about this tonight when I get home. Get hold of yourself Sara.

I quickly showered, dressed and headed out the door to work. I saw Mike watching me as I got into my car and he started to wave but caught himself. Crap I thought. This is going to be trouble.

I tried to loose myself in my work but couldn't get my mind off Mike. I even tried to IM you Mark to see if that wouldn't get my mind off of Mike but you weren't on line.

The day drug on and finally ended after what seemed like it had been running in slow motion. I headed towards home stopping at the mall to pick up a new blouse or something and give me time to think a little. I ran into Mike as I was getting out of the car. He was alone in the parking lot. He saw me and walked over to me.

"Mike," I said to him, "Please get into the car." He did and when he was seated he tried to lean over to kiss me. "Mike no. We can't be seen doing that. Do you know how much trouble we can get into if someone sees us? I could loose my job and go to jail do you under stand?"

"Yes, I do," he said. "I understand but does this mean we won't meet anymore?"

"No Mike, It just means we have to be very careful and plan out each encounter. Are you sure no one sees you leave your house when you come over? Is there any chance someone would look in to your bedroom and see you gone?"

"Yea, there is that possibility but I have always tried to be careful. I would get into real trouble with my parents if they found out I was leaving my room after dark and sneaking out."

"Well, now we have to be even more careful, if anyone found out we were having sex there would be hell to pay. Still, I don't want to stop. Will you be able to slip out tonight?"

"Yes, but I will make it a little later to make sure my parents are really asleep."

"OK Mike, you had better get out before some one sees us here."

Both of us look around to make sure we don't know anyone and he gets out and leaves. I leave too, driving home forgetting that I was going to do a little shopping. I arrive home, leave the car and go into the house. I quickly change into shorts and a halter-top leaving off my bra. I hate wearing it and usually only wear one if I am at work. My breasts are small so I don't really need one. I like the freedom. Sometimes, depending upon what I am wearing I like to go with out panties but lately, I have found I am in need of wearing something to absorb the extra moisture that keeps seeping from my love tunnel. I quickly fix myself a bite to eat and decide after looking into the backyard that is was in real need of watering. I have neglected it for some time and things were wilting. When I was moving the sprinkler around, I looked at Mike's house and saw him standing at the window that was facing my yard. (Actually I have seen him looking out that same window before and I never really gave it any thought.) I assumed it was his bedroom. He was watching me and waved. I nodded back slightly waving my hand so only he could see. I thought if that is his bedroom, I could see how he can leave there with out his parents seeing him or hearing him. I had looked at that house when I was house hunting, it was a 3 bedroom that I could not afford at the time, and that room was the only bedroom on that side of the house. It would be easy to slip out of the window unseen or heard by anyone. It was well hidden from the street by a hedge and hidden from the other neighbors by their fence and mine. My fence was tall around my large backyard with a hedge of tall thick holly, and his window was the only one looking into it. All the other houses were too far away and everyone else would either have to look through a knothole or gap in the fence or stand on a ladder to see over it. In most cases though, the hedge would prevent them from doing that. I walked over to the area under his window with Mike watching me and looked at it. I could see where he was going through it. I knew there were several loose boards there and since there was a hedge also, I could see a path through it where he did a little trimming. I looked up at him and smiled and winked. In doing so, I also raised up my halter so he could have a peek. I thought he was going to fall out the window. I smiled and turned around to look back at what he could see of my yard. I never really thought seriously about it before but I could see he could watch my every move in the yard from his window and had been doing just that. I had been unintentionally teasing him all along with my sunbathing and skimpy clothing. His hormones must have been raging the whole time, no wonder he was sneaking into the yard and peeking into my windows after dark.

I could see now that I needed to leave the lights off and the windows covered with heavy drapes so no light could shine through lighting up the yard. I didn't want his parents looking down from his window and seeing him in my yard. Tonight, when it was dark, I would close the drapes, turn on the lights and come out in the dark and make sure no light from my bedroom, bathroom, or dining room lighted up the yard. I turned back to look at him and smiled mouthing the words, see you tonight.

It was already after 7:00 and would be getting dark soon. I thought to myself there would be no more time lost in long baths or showers; I should be ready for him when he shows up. Thinking that, I went in the house to draw a nice hot good smelling bubble bath, so I would be super clean and good tasting for him. Tonight I wanted to show him how the skills of his tongue and mouth could cause intense pleasure to me and get him super hot in the process. I drew the bath sprinkling lavender bath beads in the water filling the tub with a large amount of sweet smelling bubbles. Before I stripped, I walked through the house closing all the drapes so no one could see in. I made sure the patio door was unlocked and getting back to the bath, I stripped and slipped in enjoying the feeling. I lay there soaking until, I thought it was close to time for me to get out and check on the lighting to the back yard. I rinsed, draining the tub at the time, grabbed a large towel and dried. Wrapping the large towel around me, I left the bathroom turning off the light and shutting the door to make sure no light would escape into the back yard from there. I turned on the lights in the bedroom making sure the drapes were closed tight and putting on some slippers, walked to the dining room and slipped out the patio door wrapped in only the towel. I walked the full length of the yard checking the windows; not enough light could be seen from them to light up any part of the yard. Standing against my bedroom window, I couldn't see in and I didn't think anyone could see someone walking through the yard from what small light it emitted. Sound, that thought just hit me. What if someone can hear the moans and screams of ecstasy coming from it? Well, the walls were double insulated and the windows were double so there may not be much sound. I thought I had better check anyway so I went back to the bedroom and turned on the radio at full volume. I went out side to check and found that sound could be heard but not that loud. One would have to be standing against the window to hear it and as I walked away from it the sound faded so that when I was over 2 feet away; there was hardly any noise at all. Good I thought and walked back to enter the house. It was late and I saw the lights being turned off at Mike's house. Leaving the door unlocked I hurried back to the bedroom. I knew the time is getting close for the magical night.

Mike slipped up behind me just as I entered the room and turned off the ceiling light leaving only the dim bedside light on. I reached down and turned off the radio just as he reached out to grab me. I didn't hear him because of the radio so he startled me and I jumped. As I turned, my towel dropped to the floor and I rushed into his arms. He was already undressed and fully hard, leaving his few clothes scattered down the hallway. I knew I was swollen and wet in anticipation but I knew he would increase my body's sexual lust. We made small talk as we kissed, holding each other tight. His hardness was making me hotter as it was pressed between us.