Ode To A Cali Courtesan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The toilet has refilled and the water shuts off with a bang.

Here in this silent space nothing but the grunting sound of sucking, the clink of metal collars.

I pull her head off to admire her pillow-lipped, succulunt sucking mouth in the golden hallway light.

My cock itself now is aroused beyond goodness, blushing into golden red as it splinter plunges back into her bruised, thick, swollen gash of a mouth, a mouth where silvery drool arcs out of each side, dripping onto the rim of the toilet seat between my sprawled legs.

Harder and harder it gets, and now I pull her head off again, just to relish the crown with its purpling ridge one last time, to see the hard edged helmet hung with ropes of spit like halters roping her worshipful head to it, forever enslaved to this rod hard, rock hard staff, this ruling emblem to which Megan has dedicated her life in sucking purpose. Her lips blubber, making guttural meaty sounds of slick satisfaction and servitude and her tongue pushes involuntarily out, trying to get back onto the dick skin that hardens once again her nipples in their tiny carapaces.

"Master oh God look at him look at him look at him," she murmurs over and over, her drug-pinned irises focusing with mute admiration and pure abject hysterical grace on this rod that rules her utterly, shining in the shaft of hallway light.

I slap her face lightly and she moans into it, and redoubles her efforts, her knees spreading on either side of the toilet bowl, rocking back and forth. Her leash clatters against the rim of the toilet bowl.

She is into this now, for whatever reason - the E, the slight pain, whatever it is, her nipples are like little erasers, hard, nearly scratching my knees and calves, the sheer amount of time and dedication have gone on so long that I know that for her, too, this is one of her best performances...

No! I can say unequivocally, THIS is her best performance ever! How rare that we know at the moment we witness that we are seeing a great artist's greatest moment, but I swear this is true and I am humble in the face of it.

Her steadily leaching lips have finally gotten my cock into cum hard rock stick readiness - I could come anytime, so hard, and the length of it not yet gripped in her mouth extends now, and she lets the head go into her gullet with joy and welcoming, making glottal sounds of pleasure and satisfaction as the foreskin tightens and rolls out along her pebbly tongued sucking cavity of mouth, the lips now bruised and heavy, but simply making them more luscious and puffy as they grip and re grip and let slide the slick soft skin of tube meat that now expands another quarter inch.

Her head lolls onto my hip as I yank down her hair, and her face is now up against the tube of cock that bobs and smashes into her lips and nose.

"Oh, god," she gasps, a skein of saliva looping out of her mouth down and up onto the bobbing length of meat with the winking foreskin wrinkling completely smooth now, drenched in new spit, and her hands snake up and pull the head cock skin down, the empurpling, shiny-surfaced dick head now swelling pridefully out of its tightened carapace that was rising into a hardening stick. almost set to vibrate with the cum.

I can feel the cum load in my balls readying itself. The fire from my crotch.

Drooling onto the toilet rim, she stares wildly at the cock as she works it now, opening the accordion of folded foreskin so that the tubular ring of the top circumcision is exposed and ringed. The head foreskin is peeled all the way back now, and the whole length of cock is taking on a warm hardness, the rope of vein at the base tendering out as it slides lushly and with garbled gargling saliva, from her hollowing cheeks.

"I took your piss, Master," she wails.

I yank the chain tight and slap her with my cock over and over, and she cries in pleasure under the pelting of foreskin flesh, trying to grab and nip at it with ever blow.

Back into her mouth, rocking now, each suck movement a rolling up of sheer erotic insane joy, endless and beautiful.

I toy, out of sheer perversity, about stopping her one ore time, but I cannot, the agony of pleasure in my cock is too intense, I am coming down the ski slop of orgasm.

She would do it oh, oh I have no doubt she would joyfully let me pinch the head until it was soft again - she'd work me up, in her present crazed E state, yes -- and her appetite for soft cock has been taught to her by me, but you cannot make a horse drink you can only lead it to cum! it was always in her. Yes, it took several sessions to really school her, and a couple of disciplinary sessions, too, where she learned under my hand the serious importance of soft cock hunger.

The soft light of the hallway in the cheap bathroom makes her glow and glisten. Hair roped into my hands, her head is simply an extension of my cock now, her mouth gurgling endlessly as I slam her head down onto cock meat, her lips smashing into my pubic hair ever time as she manages to get my thick girth all the way down her throat, it's open to me now as if she were not even able to gag, and she can't gag.

Pulling head off my belly, with a gasp she releases a pool of pre-cum and drool onto my belly "oh sorry master!' she wails and instantly she licks and cleans out my belly button until finally nothing left to suck up, but she simply drools fresh saliva onto the slack coil of meat and takes deep inhalations of cock skin, still fascinated...like a girl playing with her new, cute pet...she can't get enough.

"You can use the wooden spoon on me for spilling any cum, Master, I - urgg brrf!"

I push her head back down. I have no more time for delays. This come is going to be the most epic ever.

Using the spoon? That hadn't appealed to me then, perhaps because I wasn't sure I'd be skilled with it.

But dominating Megan as I am doing today?

Yes, I have become skilled with it. She so clearly liked it. And, i wearily concede, I will eventually punish her as she wants. Women, I've discovered, have a funny fondness for kitchen implements used upon them. And for the discipline of, well, discipline.

As I ram my cock in and out of her mouth, in a reverie, I have an epiphany that women need this, often, but that it would be a mistake to think you can always have it.

No! What is happening right now is rare -- a treasure -- and you must never generalize about what a woman wants -- the next time I come here, Megan will not want this -- not like this -- I almost guarantee it.

That is the lesson, I muse, even as she sucks me raw, here on her knees by the toilet bowl, my cock slaving her mouth.

Not to generalize! I've had women who would have killed you for suggesting that they get on their knees anywhere, let alone here, and others who wanted nothing to do with bondage or discipline, of course! Every woman is different. With men, you can generalize safely. Not with women! They all have different ways. This is their mystery -- if not their allure. They can be difficult, it's true, but that makes the moment when you get it just right such a treasure.

Women have a deep complexity that almost no man possesses. No rule - NOTHING- can be universally applied. This is the only universal truth about women. BUT. There are tendencies. Probabilities.

Women love you to be many, many things -- and the more variety and mastery you give them, the more confidence you display, all coupled with a deep desire to know them and to pleasure them and to see THEM and THEM alone -- to understand them deeply, more deeply than they do themselves? That is when they can become happy. Is it any wonder that most men never succeed in winning the unabashed, undying love of a superb woman? They are almost ALL nearly impossible to keep pleased - especially since we men are such dogs -- with such a single-minded focus on one or two things. Women's happiness is complex, requires many things to be present -- but the true man can come to know and to master this. Occasionally. Ha!

The trick is knowledge of what cock can do to them when it is properly used, and to love them and reward them for it.

I myself long ago gave up trying to truly keep a woman's entire heart, mostly because I married young and made horrible mistakes form the start.

If I was to start again today, I actually think I could make a better job of it.

As I pull her head to and fro, watching the deeply bruised, swollen strawberry mouth consume my dick, feel the come building as she services me on her knees, sprawled over me, her mouth still stained with my cum and my piss, her obeisance absolute, I know that this bond is really about how much I respect this woman -- the irony of it, but it is true!

To earn what I am having right now, well, it is an honor and a responsibility!

You must be rock solid in many ways.

First, you must make them feel SAFE and protected. This is a paradox, since many of them (especially younger women) respond sexually to being SCARED.

But paradox is something you must come to be very comfortable with if you want to get and keep a woman's real love.

Sometimes their interest is kept through OPPOSITES. One EXTREME thing, but then be instantly ready to go to the OTHER extreme. You must do both! Sometimes. This is primal with Megan, although not Lauren.

For instance, after I kiss Megan, I often slap her. Or vice versa.

You must surprise them, but with love. And discipline and strength.

And get over the idea that I am going to give you a secret formula that works on all women all the time. There is no such thing!

I cannot tell you that anything you do will garner you this woman's mouth, this dedication. She is a whore, but she has never trusted me with this obeisance before -- not for five years.

And she may never again.

Which makes this moment even more precious.

To understand this, you need look no further than to an experiment. They asked men to rate attractiveness in women's pictures. Almost ALL the men agreed on what was attractive.

When they asked a group of women to rate attractiveness in a male? NO agreement! They were all different! all over the map!

Every man is the same, but every woman is different. This is one important piece of wisdom to remember.

She gurgles over the dick now. I spread her blonde hair away from her neck so I can look at the elegant long neck that is servicing me, stretched between my open knees, bowed over the toilet, the collars winking and tinkling along the white ivory skin, the way the bottom of her hairline moves in a scallop, the drenched, now drying drool and cum that is even back here, the wet hair falling forward, falling into the bowl. Lovely! The sacrifice!

Over and over her bruised lips sucking, deep throating, come back up with happy grunts.

This is a woman possessed by her own passions -- the passion of the whore to serve and in Megan's case, the eros of pleasing itself.

Women have been selected to like -- a little bit -- the thrill of that chase, and its fearful excitements. But woe to the man who over pushes this! You must always, always, been kind and strong to a woman. Chivalrous! Even when you are whipping her ass. Especially when you are whipping her ass!

"It is a motivator for me, you know? It helps make me excited." Megan has told me.

Drool now falls into the toilet bowl with a soft dropping drip, repeating, every thirty seconds.

I stiffen my legs and she feels that. She knows I'm close.

Spit flows freely in the nexus of cock and lip skin, down down, running down her hands, onto her legs, onto the toilet, onto the floor.

The simple sound of mouth sucking fills the silent room beautifully.

Her low moan is now almost continuous along with the sucking patterns. Louder then softer then louder again, a kind of wordless song of sucking. Her throat opens like a little flower for me as the cock spears her. Her knees come forward a little more, she is almost bent over the toilet itself now, my right hand maneuvering her head as if her hair is a stick and she is a puppet.

And I know of course that Megan is a whore! A consumate whore. And even for whores, Megan has a more unusual kink, however, and make no mistake, it is a rare art - she truly adores sucking cock, and her sub slave nature is subsumed by that hunger above all, the hunger of abasing oneself in front of a hard, demanding penis, and fulfilling all its cruel demanding needs and desires and commands.

It is time to cum.

But one last celebration to underscore the pleasure.

I pull my cock out of her mouth.

I cock slap her hard.

She cries out happily.

I grin.

She laughs happily, a little cum falling form the left corner of her mouth onto her right nipple.

"You are going to get your reward now."

"PLEAAAAAAAAASSSSEEEEEEEE."

"Do you want a drink?"

"I want COME! Pump it out, please, Roger, I want to DRINK IT."

"I'm going to skull fuck you."

"Oh, GOD, just fuck my head, Roger, just USE ME, just FUCK MY MOUTH and make me your toilet whore!"

And now it's time to come.

With my left hand I grab her leashes, pull her tight, feel the throat pulse against her choke collar, with my right hand I braid it through her rough, now matted, sopping wet blonde hair, her expensive hair cut utterly ruined, for the moment, by the cum, and sweat, and piss, and pre-cum and perhaps snot from her sniffing snorting nose --

God, she is so beautiful! I have never seen her looking for alive, more sexual, the E-pinned eyes have closed in wild sensual perfume adulation of cock scent and skin.

The come rod of cock now makes a buzzing pulsing electrical shiver...lashing my cock with a wild set of pulses. I've never come so hard in my life - I can tell even before it starts, the electicity begins in my feet and sparks upward, my feet feel her knees nudging them, and even that feels good.

I arch my back, coming up off the toilet seat.

Her mouth frantically feels my twitching vibrating head. It takes all her energy to NOT suck hard, but she knows that she is simply to hold my cockhead in her mouth as I come -- no sucking! It kills my pleasure.

And dutifully she remembers this, to my pleasure. Good student!

And with a roar, I see a white flash of light, feel my legs tensing, my ass coming off the seat again, my hands just now grabbing her ears roughly, using her as a fuck hole, her head stiff to take it, the tongue feverishly lapping but the mouth still and round and sealed to the cock mid way up the pipe, not trying to jam it, not trying to suck but simply to be a receptacle for the gallon of cum that now begins its journey to her gullet...

The first orgasm wave hits me with a wild rush...

And to my shock, the come is already boiling out of my cock head -- it's been such a long suck it's already traveled up there! For this first spurt, there is no journey this time from balls to head...perhaps because this is my fourth come of this amazing day...but the sperm flows now in a heavy threading come spurt... I feel it pumping from the bass of my ass, my prostate now, wildly thrash pumping, rushing down...

Her mouth working, the sound of pump sucking, the deep pulsing growl of her pure pleasure, wild and giving, surrendering all to me, the seed able to squirt directly into her stomach, thrusting past the gullet if that is what I would like, but I want her to taste it, I remember and warn myself to not let it all just empty into her belly, but the fire is so strong...

I can hear my own groans and hers mix -- as if far away...underwater...she is simply a mouth to hard fuck...a head that I am bridling with both hands, skull fucking her over and over as she pressed against my knees and belly, trying to get closer, trying literally to impale herself on the cock sword that she has spent hours now consuming...as if she could somehow meld with the cock, take it internally and have it growing inside of her...

I can feel the come shooting up...now my balls must supply more -- this is the last of it -- my bull balls will be empty now, emptier than they've ever been!

The sun fire of orgasm rocks me and I see saw back and forth on the toilet, bringing my legs together, squeeziner her shoulders as she stays sealed to my cock, her hands holding on as if to a rocking boat, frantic to remain sealed to the spear of cock that is giving her what her Ecstasy fueled brain has so ardently dreamed of, the banquet of cum she has been coaxing from hard cock for so long...

For what feels like two solid minutes I come off the toilet in repeated bucking, her mouth annealed to me the whole time, frantically drinking, she no longer even moaning, all her art and attention on drinking and eating and feasting on the boiling cum that to my amazement is still shooting out, pressed out, her face smashed flat against my belly, bent over, hair draped down onto the floor, into the toilet water, both my hands just using her head, holding her by the ears, bucking and her staying on the bucking...

It is impossible to describe because it is a kind of petit mal -- a seizure, a near complete black out.

But I do remember forcing her head back enough to splash some of the gouts of cum onto her tongue, the way her body and head took it with a rippling explosion of her own, a wild cry of joy that she could eat it, the gummy feel on her teeth as she slop slurried it to and fro in her mouth, the wild breath in and out of exhalation and exaltation as she tasted it hungrily, only to have the hard rubber pulsing dominating cock head force its way back down her throat, she instantly falling forward and lowering herself to accept and give it the grip it liked, adjusting her knees against, sprawling until her tits smashed and jerked against the rim of the toilet seat, her nipples rubbing and sparking her, her left hand frantically massaging her pussy, forcing another theatrical orgasm, real or not -- the theater was real, I knew that!

This white, long, gorgeous body splayed out, a mere instrument for me, this toilet sub whore genuflecting as I lay back, ramming her head with cock meat that was spraying the fourth load of the day -- incredibly in more than one gout -- somehow as if the other three orgasms had only been preludes to this wild lightning bolt set...

The spark flares from my ass, dripping with her spit, up through my taint, through my balls to the tip of my dick.

It's a lightning bolt that signals the end of the first set of wave cums and the final final requiem of pleasure bursts...

An errant requiem of a wild pulse of pleasure strains my legs and ass, and i come up off the seat, my whole body bowing...

Her fingers softly rake my legs, urging me on, encouraging me...

And now I have five wild dry pulses of sunburst pleasure before the cum actually starts so squirt once again, the final post squirts.

I have none of the usual worries that she will be too loud, for whatever reason she has now silenced herself, lost, probably, in wild Ecstasy-laced rapture of appetite, gobbling with such frenzy that she has not attention to make noise.

Grateful that there is so much.

Again, she is simply part of me, a stiff-armed doll for cum, a receptacle that sucks and drains. I use her hair as twin leashes, banging and emptying dry cum burst after cum burst into her, her guzzling appetite reflected in her wild throttled screams - even though I am dry cumming now, she still tastes the little bits of cum that shoot out from the flexing pipe, even though the ball bag is utterly emptied now.

She has truly sucked me dry today. Dry!

After what seems like endless pumps, there is no more orgasm waves in my body.

I relax totally. Her moans are glottal. Her mouth is full. There must be a lake of cum in her mouth now. She makes cooing noises of satiated delight.

But I've had enough.