Rachel's Driving Test Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roganwriter
roganwriter
1,301 Followers

Maybe he should have let Sean take this test, it was becoming pure torture for the sex starved, soon to be divorced, middle aged man.

After a while though he regained his composure. Rachel had relaxed too and much to his pleasant surprise, she'd become very chatty. They talked for a while about her school and her plans for what she wanted to do once she'd left. Then about music and the festival she was planning on attending that weekend. It made him feel young again, talking about such carefree topics with the excitement that only comes from a youthful perspective, before the mundane drudgery of real life issues kick in.

She seemed to be equally as interested in his life. He dodged her questions a few times, not wishing to burden her with his depressing reality, but Rachel was persistent. Before he knew it, he found himself rambling on about all of his marriage troubles. It was a bizarre feeling opening up to a complete stranger, especially a beautiful 18 year old girl, who couldn't possibly sympathise with many of his grown up issues, but it still felt good to get it all off his chest.

"Your wife sounds like a real bitch. What kind of a name is Carlo anyway? Is he a Spanish waiter?" Dave laughed at Rachel's bluntness. Carlo was actually an Italian yoga instructor, but she didn't need to know that. He was really warming to her, which just made him feel guiltier when he couldn't stop from sneaking lustful glances in her direction. The fact that she was genuinely nice as well as being heart meltingly gorgeous, wasn't helping his now painfully hard cock from deflating any time soon.

They returned to chatting about less depressing topics and all too soon for Dave's liking, the test was finally coming to an end. Admittedly he might have missed a few of her errors, but he was sure he hadn't missed anything major. So it looked like she was about to get the pass she fully deserved. Dave was already thinking about how nice it was going to be to give her the good news. At best he was hoping he would get an excited hug, maybe even a kiss on the cheek? He really must be dreaming. At worst, she was still likely to bounce up and down with joy. So he may be treated to one last look at her jiggling boobs, before he ran back to his office, locked the door, and had a much needed and probably furious wank.

They only had one more manoeuvre to get through, a simple three point turn, but that was when disaster stuck.

On route to a quite road in which to do the final part of the test, a cat ran out into the street. Rather than brake, Rachel had a moment of panic and swerved into the opposite lane. Dave had to grab the wheel, as they narrowly avoided hitting an oncoming car, but still managed to lightly graze its wing mirror. The other driver honked his horn and swore loudly at them as he passed.

Rachel's bottom lip began to tremble, she looked on the verge of tears. "I'm sorry, I should have braked but...but..." Even Dave got a lump in his throat as he made her pull to the side of the road to calm down.

"...I...I've failed haven't I?" She couldn't control the sobs which followed.

Dave didn't know what to say. He now felt like the biggest bastard on Earth. Why did he have to be the guy who was about to crush this beautiful girls dreams? He handed her a tissue, which Rachel gratefully accepted, dabbing at her eyes to try and stifle her tears.

"It's not the end of the world. We can book you in for another test next week. You'd driven really well up until then. I'm sure you'll pass next time." As the reality of her failure sunk in, Rachel began to sob again.

Instinctively Dave gave her upper arm a consoling rub. He hadn't meant it to be anything other than an innocent reassuring gesture, but the moment his fingers came into contact with her warm, silky soft skin, his cock twitched wildly under his clipboard.

Rachel didn't seem to mind the comforting contact and she even forced out a smile, thankful that he was being so nice to her.

Her thoughts turned to how disappointed her friends were going to be that she'd failed. They were all going to have to get lifts to the festival with their parents now. This weekend was supposed to be their first step towards a life of independence, but now she'd let everyone down. "C...can't we just forget I did that and carry on with the test?"

Dave wished he could say yes, but she'd nearly caused an accident. The car was covered in advertising for the driving test centre. If the other car reported the incident and it emerged that he had passed the driver involved, he would be fired on the spot. After already losing his wife and knowing that soon he'd be losing his house and half his money too, his job was pretty much all he had left. "I'm sorry but I can't."

"Please oh please Dave! It was just that one small mistake!" Rachel unclipped her seat belt and turned to face her instructor as she implored him to reconsider. Dave's resolve was being tested to its limits, he couldn't help but melt a little more, when she referred to him by name.

"It's against the rules. I could lose my job."

"Can't you book me in for another test today? Oh please! You don't understand I need to pass today!"

"I'm booked up today, so are all the other instructors. Besides it's against the rules. The earliest you can retake is next week. I'm sorry...I really am."

Rachel pouted her dismay. She wasn't used to not getting her own way, especially when men were involved. There had never been a situation before which she couldn't charm or manipulate her way out from. Deep down she knew he was only doing his job, but it still bugged her that he wasn't giving in to her pleas.

She chewed her lip in concentration. "Nobody else has to find out though. Only we'll know. Look, you haven't even marked the sheet yet." She leant over the gear stick

to point at his clipboard.

For the hundredth time in the last hour, Dave's eyes were again drawn down to her spectacular breasts, which now swayed gently below her hunched over body, inches from his own chest.

Rachel again caught him in the act. Hhmmm...maybe there was a way she could manipulate him after all. He obviously liked her boobs. Maybe they could be her ticket to freedom.

"Were you just looking down my top?" She inwardly smiled as Dave's eyes bulged wide with panic.

"What?...Er...no...I wasn't...I...I..."

"Don't fib, I saw you looking." She put on her most girlish and playful voice.

"Oh god I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. I was just...and they...and then...and the..." Dave was babbling a stream of apologies.

He was old enough to be her father, surely it should have made her feel uneasy, having him staring at her rack so blatantly. But for some reason, Rachel found that she was relishing the sight of watching a grown man turn into a quivering, bumbling wreck, all because he couldn't keep his eyes to himself. It was a feeling of real power, knowing that she could make such a mature guy turn into such a nervous stammering school boy.

"...I didn't mean to...I really am sorry." Dave could tell he'd gone red in the face. He wanted the ground to open up and swallow him whole.

All Rachel could think about was how she could play this to her advantage. She sat back in her seat with her torso still twisted to face him. The devil on her shoulder told her to tease him some more. Maybe that way he would change his mind about the test.

Feeling suddenly wicked, she let him stew for a while in the silence that had developed, before finally responding. "It's fine. I get it all the time."

Dave breathed a long sigh of relief. Hopefully she wasn't going to file a complaint about him. "I feel terrible, believe me. That must be really frustrating for you."

"No not really. To be honest I don't see what all the fuss is about, they're just boobs. Every girl's got them." With that Rachel cupped her breasts and jostled them gently.

Dave sat in stunned silence and watched the hypnotic display unfold, not even daring to blink. Rachel started lifting each one in turn, before continuing to shake them both at the same time. Then with a giggle, she patted them lightly and lowered her arms. "See, they're just boobs."

She waited for a response which never came. Instead Dave just sat there slowly shaking his head. He looked like he'd gone catatonic.

"Wow, you must really like them." Finally Dave responded with a shallow nod. Good, Rachel thought, at least his brain hadn't completely imploded.

It was up to Rachel to decide what to do next. Should she offer to show them to him, if he promised to forget the whole cat incident? God, what was she thinking? She couldn't do that could she? Come to think of it there were probably too many people about anyway.

What about if she let him squeeze them? Over the top her clothes of course. Was that going too far? She'd never let anyone much older than herself touch her breasts before, even though she did really love it when guys played with her tits. Was it wrong that the thought of letting a much older man touch her like that was actually beginning to excite her? What had happened to her?

There was just something about the hungry way he looked at her that made her insides tingle. It was as though he was a starving man and she was a juicy piece of steak. Maybe it was because he was so old that she liked his attention so much. Surely he couldn't have experienced touching a woman her age for nearly thirty years and now suddenly here she was, a girl with the power to fulfil all his deepest darkest desires...well maybe not all of them. It wasn't as though she was going to have sex with the guy, but she could satiate a few of his obvious needs, specifically those revolving around his apparent obsession with her tits. What harm could it do? One quick grope and she could be driving her own car by this time tomorrow.

Rachel took a deep breath, not quite believing what she about to propose. "Would you like to touch them?" It was out there now, there was no taking it back.

"What!?!" Dave shot a few glances up and down the road, to make sure they weren't being overlooked. "Are...are you serious?" He again gulped a mouthful of pooling saliva.

Rachel nodded her encouragement.

Dave automatically went to raise his hand towards her chest but Rachel pushed it back down. "But not here though. People might see. Is there anywhere more private we can go?"

Although his heart was pounding rapidly and his mind had nearly turned to mush, Dave remembered that there was a deserted row of shops at the end of the street. Behind the shops there was a load of abandoned garages, which hopefully couldn't be seen from the road. The whole sight was due to be demolished in a month's time to make way for a new housing development. So hopefully there would be nobody else around.

He directed Rachel where to go and a few moments later they were parked up again.

Rachel's nerve nearly faltered. What was she doing? Was she really going to let this complete stranger fondle her tits? He was a big bloke. What if he got carried away? There was nobody around now to help her out if things got out of hand. She was sure she wouldn't be able to fight him off all by herself. This could well be one of her stupidest ideas to date...was it too late to turn back?

They both sat there in an awkward silence. Neither one of them wanting to make the first move.

Dave was running through a complete gamut of emotions too. What should he do? This was wrong on so many levels. She was so young. He couldn't possible do this, could he? Was she joking? What was her game? Was this his punishment for failing her and refusing to allow her to retake her test? If he touched inappropriately, then she would have the perfect excuse to have him fired!

She seemed like such a sweet girl though, so it was doubtful she would do that. There was only one other explanation, but surely she couldn't actually want an old guy like him to grope her breasts...could she?

This was her idea in the first place, Rachel concluded. He seemed like a nice enough guy, maybe it wouldn't be so bad. She could close her eyes and imagine it was someone else, anyone else, a movie star perhaps. It was only going to be a quick fumble and then she could have the summer she was hoping for.

"So..." She unbuckled her belt and turned to face him. "...Let's get this straight..."

Dave could feel his heart hammering in his chest and his palms were becoming sweaty.

"...If I let you do this, you're going to pass me? Right?"

Deep down Dave knew that he'd never get another chance in his life to lay his hands on such a stunning girl. In his youth, he'd been a bit of a ladies man, but that was when he was reasonably attractive. You wouldn't have guessed it if you saw him now, but back then he was rarely without a girlfriend for long. Those days were long gone though, and none of the women he'd ever dated were anywhere near in the same league as Rachel. In fact he'd probably never even seen a more desirable woman.

So that was what she wanted was it? She was doing this to get a pass, not because she wanted too. Something which he'd stupidly allowed his brain to fleetingly believe. Fuck it, who was he kidding? Of course she wasn't actually interested in him. As wrong as this whole situation felt, he knew a chance like this would never happen again, even if he lived another fifty years. What did he have to lose?

"Deal." He nodded. "But only if you're sure you don't mind."

"I'm sure." It was sweet of him to check, Rachel thought.

He shifted in his seat to face her and raised his trembling hand.

He paused, just before making contact with his prize and looked into her eyes beseechingly. He needed more conformation that what he was doing was ok. He could feel the heat radiating off from her smooth bronzed skin.

Rachel smiled reassuringly and finally his hand came to rest on her large right breast. "Huh...wow." His voice was barely a whisper.

Dave slowly began to apply some gentle pressure and he marvelled at how his fingers sunk into her soft flesh. It felt supple and pliant, yet at the same time had the firmness which only came with youth.

He was expecting her bra to be thick and padded. With tits the size of hers, he was sure she would need a lot of support. But incredibly he could tell that her bra was in fact rather thin, he was actually able to feel the true size and shape of her breast through it.

Dave move his hand lower to cup her from underneath. His hands were rather large, but even with his fingers stretched as wide as they would go, he was struggling to hold her entire tit. He wobbled it gently, spell bound by how it moved. "C...can I?" He motioned towards her other breast.

"Of course." Rachel nodded her encouragement.

Finally Dave had both her tits cupped in each hand. "God they're incredible." He stammered as he shook them with slightly more vigour.

"Thank you." Rachel beamed.

"Are they real?"

"Of course they are silly!"

"Holy shit!"

So much for Rachel closing her eyes and pretending Dave was somebody else. She was studying his face with intent as he happily played with her boobs. There was something about his lust fuelled gaze that for reasons unknown, she was enjoying a lot.

His palpable desire for her body, was beginning to fire an unexpected internal hunger of her own. She can't be getting turned on by this...could she? He was so old and in no way did she find him remotely attractive...yet...she couldn't put her finger on what it was.

Maybe it wasn't that she fancied him so to speak, but rather she was enjoying the effect her body was having on him. Yes maybe that was it! He was an almost comical picture of pained lust and she was the cause of it. That was a nice feeling.

Rachel looked down and watched as he lifted her breasts high towards her chin and gently pushed them together, holding them in place for a while, before releasing them to gravity. She'd never experienced this kind of attention before. Normally guys would get over excited and would clumsily maul at her tits as though they weren't attached to her body. Dave was taking his time to savour them. He was being slow and gentle but also firm at times. She was starting to like it...a bit too much.

There was something about the contrast between her young tanned skin and his milky white and heavily lined fingers that strangely excited her too. It must have been a long time since he'd touched a girl who was her age. He must have years and years of pent up urges, that he was finally getting to unleash.

She let out a sigh of her own, as his thumbs rubbed against her sensitive nipples. There was no denying it to herself any longer, she was getting turned on...really turned on.

Dave was in seventh heaven. Miraculously he could feel her nipples beginning to harden. He cupped her tits firmly and rolled his thumbs in circles around her stiffening buds.

Rachel inhaled sharply and her eyes fluttered shut for a moment as a ripple of pleasure coursed down her spine.

She wasn't aware of it, but she was starting to squirm in her seat. Dave watched in amazement as her legs slowly opened and closed in his direction. Even though his brain refused to accept the fact that a girl as stunning as Rachel could ever be aroused by a man well past his prime like him. The evidence seemed to be mounting. As unbelievable as that was.

Rachel arched her back towards him and he squeezed even harder. She again let out a small whimper of pleasure, which blew Dave's mind.

His cock was harder than it had ever been. He was so thankful that his clipboard was there to conceal his throbbing member, but as he began to caress her breasts with increased eagerness, it constantly slipped from his lap and he was having to quickly readjust it.

Rachel was beginning to lose herself in the moment. She had to put a stop to it soon or something really bad might happen. Just as she was thinking it, she felt Dave try to slip his hand down the inside of her bra. She pulled away immediately. "We...we should stop!"

Dave knew he had pushed his luck, but he would have kicked himself later if he hadn't at least tried. "I'm sorry. I thought you were enjoying it."

"Maybe I was a bit...but we made a deal."

"You're right we did and I'm going to honour it believe me."

He looked suddenly dejected, Rachel thought. Like a child who'd just had their favourite toy taken away from them. For one maddening second she contemplated saying he could put his hand down her top. Anything to get that lust fuelled look she was relishing so much, to return to his face. But she'd done her part, there was no need to make this any more complicated than it already was. It was true, she had been enjoying it, probably even more than she was comfortable admitting to herself, but enough was enough.

That was how it all could have ended, if in that one moment she hadn't done something impulsive, something which changed the course of events entirely.

She could have turned the ignition and driven back to the driving school, where they would have parted ways each having got what they'd wanted. Rachel with a full driver's license and Dave with a fond memory...but she didn't.

"Can I see that?" Before Dave could react, Rachel had grabbed the clipboard off his lap, eager to see her score up to the point when she'd failed.

"NO!" He quickly tried to cover the large bulge in his trousers with his hands, but Rachel had already seen everything.

It was her turn to wear a face of dumbstruck awe. "No fucking way is that your penis..."

"What? What do you mean? Of course it is." She couldn't be that innocent surely? "Sorry, but I couldn't stop myself getting hard, what with all the...well you know."

roganwriter
roganwriter
1,301 Followers