Rachel's Driving Test Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roganwriter
roganwriter
1,294 Followers

He dared not look at his own reflection. "We should head back. You might want to errr..." He motioned towards the fact that her boobs were still out and her skirt was still bunched up around her waist.

"Oh yeah!" As she pulled her bra back up and wrestled her incredible breasts back into place, Dave felt a pang of longing, wondering if he'd ever be lucky enough to see them again.

They arrived back at the centre a few minutes later. Dave had expected the journey to be rather awkward, but in fact it was far from it. Rachel had happily chatted away the whole way back as though nothing out of the ordinary had happened. This almost made parting company with her even harder, given how cool she seemed to be about the whole situation.

It wasn't right, he was supposed to be the mature one. How come she was so at ease and he didn't know how the hell he felt about all this. He was switching between elation and guilt on a second by second basis.

"Well here we are." They parked up on the road outside the centre.

"So." Dave clicked his tongue, wondering how go about saying goodbye.

"So...How did I do?" Asked Rachel excitedly.

"You were amazing!"

"Thanks...but I meant did I pass my driving test?"

"The test! Of course, that's what I was referring to...you were amazing...at driving. You passed! You absolutely passed! Congratulations!" Judging by Rachel's smirk, his back tracking was ill disguised.

Rachel clapped her hands with glee as she bounced in her seat. "I knew I could do it!"

"It was an unbelievable performance."

"OW!" Rachel punched him in the arm playfully.

"Well I'm glad that I had such a good instructor. I learnt a lot!"

"Anytime." He tried to emphasise it as much as possible. She would have no idea how much he meant it.

Rachel moved to open the door but paused short. Then to Dave's delighted surprise she leant over and pulled him into a big hug. "You're a sweet guy, you know that? Your ex-wife is crazy. Some woman is going to be lucky to have you...trust me." Dave knew from her tone that she wasn't referring to herself. It was a kind way of letting him know that he'd never see her again. He had no time to dwell on it though as Rachel planted a soft and tender kiss upon his lips. "Gotta go! Just seen my mum pulling up." She was out of the door in a flash and bounding along the pavement towards another car, with a noticeable skip in her step.

Dave sat there daydreaming for a while, before finally opening the door, letting reality pull him back down to earth.

"You look happy! Good news I take it?"

"I PASSED!" Rachel hugged her mum tightly.

"Oh congratulations sweetheart. I'm thrilled for you! We should go out for a meal to celebrate."

"Or we could just get a takeaway? I'm feeling pretty tired. Those tests really take it out of you."

"Anything you want honey." She kissed her daughter on the cheek feeling as proud as punch.

"I thought you'd still be in town shopping mum?"

"I got everything I went in for, you were rather a long time dear."

"Yeah they um...they had a double booking. So I had to wait a while." She fibbed.

Rachel knew she should be feeling weird about what she'd done. Surely it wasn't normal for a girl her age to have enjoyed shagging a much older man as much as she had? But who could she talk to about it? Certainly not her mum that was for sure. Her friends probably wouldn't understand either.

She stared out of the window the whole journey home, mulling over her thoughts. With nobody around to talk to, she figured she should just trust her own feelings and right at that moment all she felt was a deep sense of satisfaction. Knowing how good sex could really be, was a real eye opener. All she knew was that she wanted to feel that incredible high again and again...and again.

Dave checked his watch. "Oh fuck."

He walked back into the centre and was instantly greeted by the one man he didn't want see. "Where have you been? You're 1 o'clock is already waiting." Dave looked over to see a spotty teenage boy, looking pale with nerves. He was almost relieved that it wasn't another attractive girl. Not that lightening would ever strike twice.

"I went straight on my lunch break. That's not a crime is it?" He responded sharply. Hoping Sean hadn't heard the loud grumbling noise his empty stomach gave, the moment he'd said it.

Much to his annoyance Sean followed him into his office, closing the door. "So how was she? Did she pass?"

"Yes she passed, with flying colours in fact." He didn't even want to look at his so called friend, so he sat down and filled out Rachel's paperwork.

"Damn it! I wanted her to fail, then I might have got a crack at taking her out next time. I bet she was a bit of a bitch though eh? Girl's that hot are normally real bitches." Dave grit his teeth, to stop himself from punching his colleague square in the face.

"Well tough shit. And no, she was a really nice girl if you must know."

"Nice girl? Who cares? What did she smell like?" Sean licked his lips.

That was the final straw. Dave stood up calmly, but then grabbed Sean roughly by the collar and pulled him close. "Get the fuck out of my office." His words came out in a snarl and Sean flinched back as flecks of spit hit him in the face. Dave then shoved him backwards towards the door.

"Christ it was only a joke. You need to lighten up pal. What are you her fucking dad or something?" Sean was trying to act brave, but Dave knew he was shaken up by what had just happened. He kept glancing back at him nervously, whilst he traipsed back to his own office with his tail between his legs.

Dave opened his desk drawer, pulled out the divorce papers and signed them. He'd already read them twenty times before and frankly he didn't give a shit anymore. Tomorrow suddenly seemed like a much brighter place.

roganwriter
roganwriter
1,294 Followers