Rachel's Driving Test Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roganwriter
roganwriter
1,303 Followers

"...but...but it's huge!"

It suddenly clicked what she'd meant by that. Dave felt himself swelling with pride. It was true, his cock was fairly big. That was the reason he'd got as much action as he had in his younger years. Once the rumour about him had started going around college, the girls seemed a lot less hasty to reject his advances, obviously curious to find out the truth for themselves.

He let his hands slip down from his crotch and Rachel gasped again. She shifted closer in her seat to get a better look.

"Have you never seen one this big before?" Rachel shook her head disbelievingly. It was Dave's turn to delight in the stare of astonishment that Rachel was now giving him.

Rachel had only ever slept with two guys before, both of whom were her own age and both had had fairly small cocks. One was about four inches and the other only half an inch longer. So those were the only two she could compare this with, at least in a practical manner anyway. Even hidden beneath his trousers, she could tell that this dick was a lot longer and much fatter than either of her previous boyfriends.

"Would you like to touch it?" Dave figured he had nothing to lose and possibly everything to gain.

"I...I don't know..." Rachel looked around sheepishly, but fortunately they were definitely alone. "I shouldn't." He noted how her voice belied longing.

"I think it would make us even. I touched you, now you could touch me. Only if you want to that is." Dave was desperate for her to grab his cock, but he tried to keep a cool calm demeanour.

He could see her chewing her lip. She was clearly fighting an internal battle between her curiosity and her sense of propriety. All he could do was hope curiosity would win.

Luckily for him it did.

"What am I doing?" Rachel was reprimanding herself as she leant forwards over his lap and tentatively reached for the large bulge in his pants.

Dave held his breath as he felt her fingers glide softly over his swollen member. "I shouldn't be doing this." She whispered to herself, as she continued to trace the edges of Dave's rock hard cock.

"Mmmm." Dave let out a deep groan as Rachel wrapped her delicate hand around his shaft and lightly squeezed.

"I can't believe how thick it is." Her words were like music to his ears. "Huh! It moved!" She giggled girlishly, as she felt it flex under her touch. She still couldn't believe that this could be a man's penis, it felt more like a snake. It definitely seemed to have a life of its own.

"Would you like to see it?" He was definitely pushing his luck now, but right at that moment he was already feeling like the luckiest man alive.

"Err...I'm not sure, I don't think..."

Dave could tell she was hesitant to admit it even if she did, so he decided to make the decision for her. He swiftly unbuckled his belt and whipped down his fly. Within seconds he had fished his cock free from the confines of his boxers.

Shocked, Rachel turned to look away, but her eyes soon snapped back again. "Holy shit!" She hissed. There it was in front of her, standing proudly to attention, the largest cock she'd ever seen, or even imagined for that matter. It was a good eight inches long, maybe more and really meaty. He was circumcised too, something which Rachel had also never seen. As she stared in wonder, she had to admit, having no foreskin did make it look a lot sleeker.

It looked as though there was a droplet of clear liquid oozing from the large bulbous tip. She felt a sudden urge to squeeze it to see if the liquid dribbled out. God, what had gotten into her?

There was something else strange about his cock. The other ones she'd seen had all been straight, but Dave's long and veiny shaft was shaped more like a banana, it was curved slightly towards his body. She wanted to ask him why that was, but held her tongue, not wanting to sound stupid or inexperienced.

It seemed like Rachel had fallen into her own little dream world as she studied his dick with intent. Dave was desperate for her to touch it again. He moved her hand back towards it and incredibly Rachel didn't resist. "Oh yes! Oh fuck." He groaned as she wrapped her hand around his shaft and squeezed it gently.

"It's so warm!" Rachel was surprised by the heat that his twitching member was emitting.

Without any more encouragement, she started to pump it slowly in her fist. Smiling as the bead of pre cum did indeed trickle from his tip.

Dave couldn't believe what was happening. His eyes were constantly flicking between her beautiful face, to his achingly hard cock, which was now being milked so tenderly, to her huge swaying tits, which were again hanging so invitingly beneath her hunched over body.

He moved his hand up and cupped her breast once more. This time he was able to feel the full weight of it in his palm. Rachel didn't indicate that she minded, so he continued to squeeze it, slightly more roughly than he had done before.

Realising how distracted she was by her task, he gradually pulled her vest top down under her bra, giving him his first look at the sexy black lace garment in all its glory. It was a sight he could never tire of and he was soon groping her tits again with feverish need.

Rachel could feel her entire body beginning to tingle. Her pulse rate had quickened and she was panting for breath. Her pussy was starting to dampen, as blood rushed into her blossoming sex.

It was still strange to her how turned on she'd become. She loved the look of Dave's cock, but the juxtaposition between that and the rest of his body alarmed her. He was pasty and barrel chested, with greying hair and patchy stubble. How on earth was he managing to make her feel this good? It just didn't make sense.

She was running her thumb across his tip, while pumping the top of his shaft with increasing speed. Dave wasn't sure how much more he could take. He slipped his hand slowly inside the cup of Rachel's bra, giving her enough time to pull away if she wanted to. Rachel gasped as she felt his hand engulf her naked breast, but she couldn't deny how good it felt. His palm was brushing against her hard nipple, which caused small ripples of pleasure to course through her.

"Mmmm that feels nice." She purred, as he rolled her stiff bud between his thumb and forefinger.

"Yeah you like that do you?"

"Uh huh...ah...OH!" Dave pinched her nipple. He watched as her face creased into a confused frown, before returning to normal when he resumed thumbing it lightly.

Her tits felt phenomenal in the flesh. They were so soft and pliant, yet so firm and full too. He was yearning to see them, but feared that may tip him over edge, sooner than he would have liked. Instead he slipped his hand inside her other cup giving her left breast the same treatment.

All of a sudden Rachel started to pump his cock as fast as she could. She was getting carried away by the whole scenario. "AH! STOP! Stop stop stop!" Dave had to hold her wrist tightly to steady her hand.

Rachel let go and sat up straight. "Did I do something wrong?" She looked puzzled and a little hurt by his abrupt objection.

"No! You didn't do anything wrong. It was just a little bit fast. You nearly made me cum."

Rachel looked at him quizzically. "But isn't that the point?"

Dave had to think carefully about his answer. "It is...but I just wasn't...ready to cum yet."

"Why not?"

How to put this... "Because I was hoping to enjoy your company a bit longer."

"Oh...ok. Shall I carry on then?"

"If you want to..." It was now or never. Time to cash the lottery ticket. "...Unless there's anything else you might want to try."

"Like what?" Rachel narrowed her eyes at him suspiciously.

"I just thought that maybe you could...you know...maybe you could suck it for a little bit." He held his breath in anticipation.

Rachel folded her arms underneath her bra clad breasts, inadvertently lifting them up and displaying them even more prominently. But then she started to shake her head. "No way! Nope! I'm not doing that!" Dave exhaled in disappointment.

"I don't like sucking dicks. They make me gag. Besides yours is way too big, I'd probably choke to death. Sorry but there's absolutely no way I'm doing that. Not a chance! We can have sex if you like, but I'm NOT going to suck your cock! No way ON EARTH!"

Her words didn't immediately register with Dave, probably because they were too dumbfounding for him to even grasp, but also because they were lost in a series of adamant refusals to suck him off. A few seconds passed before what she'd said sunk in.

"What did you just say?" He sat bolt upright.

"I said we can have sex if you want, but a blowjob is out of the question." Her casual tone shocked him to the core.

"W...we can have sex? You and me? The two of us...could have sex...with each other?"

Rachel shrugged. "If you want."

Dave looked at her in disbelief. His mouth opened and closed but no words came out. He wanted to jump up and down, then run about screaming and punching the air. Instead he just did a rather good impression of a goldfish.

He looked out at the sky above, it was still blue and there were no pigs flying across it, so that meant he wasn't asleep. But how was this happening? Things like this don't happen to painfully ordinary guys like him.

"We should get on with it before I change my mind." Rachel couldn't believe what she was suggesting either. She couldn't figure out the reasons why she was as horny as she was, but it felt like she could burst at any second. The size of his cock scared her a little, but she was still eager to know what it would feel like in her tight little pussy. Would it even fit?

Sex wasn't exactly a big deal to Rachel. It was probably because up until that point, it had never been very good. She'd probably only done it a dozen or so times with each of her previous boyfriends, but it had never been very satisfying. Not once in all that time had she ever cum through penetration, mostly because it had never lasted much longer than a few minutes. The guys would start pumping away as fast as they could and then they'd be spent before Rachel even had time to start beginning to enjoy herself.

So as far as she was concerned, sex was really overrated. Her friends all chatted about it like it was greatest thing in the world, but Rachel didn't see it like that. Considering she was a very intelligent girl, it had never occurred to her that the reason it was always over so quickly was because of just how overwhelmingly gorgeous she was. Maybe she wasn't arrogant enough to make that association. She just figured that the sex she'd been having was normal and that her friends had all been having the same sorts of experiences, but they all seemed to love it and she just wasn't as fussed. That thought did trouble her quite a lot, because it made her feel like something was wrong with her.

Hopefully this time it might be different. He certainly had a much bigger dick and he was a lot older too, so he should have more experience in knowing what he was doing. She had to admit, the idea of fucking a complete stranger in a car and not a bed, like all the other times, was strangely thrilling.

Dave had switched on the autopilot. It was the only way his mind could cope with the events which were unfolding without going into complete meltdown. "Ok...err...shall we...is here ok?" He beckoned her over.

Rachel put her hand on his shoulder for balance as she swung her leg over to straddle his lap. It was a bit cramped but she could manage. Dave just stared in awe as she wriggled her denim skirt up and over her hips.

Then a horrifying thought occurred to him. "Shit wait! I haven't got any protection." He repeatedly cursed loudly inside his head. He hadn't needed to buy condoms for the best part of two decades, longer than this girl had even been alive...that was a sobering and somewhat unwelcome thought. This was typical of his luck, just when he thought something miraculous was about to happen, it was now surely about come to a swift halt. He was certain Rachel would apply the brakes this time.

Her response though was even more astounding. Rachel shrugged nonchalantly. "That's ok, I'm on the pill." Her tone was so casual it was almost absurd. It was enough to make him pinch himself, convinced now that this must all be a concoction of his vivid imagination.

"And you're sure you want to do this?"

"I suggested it didn't I? It's nice that you ask and all, but you're really killing the mood."

Oh shit this was actually going to happen! Dave pulled her black cotton panties to the side, briefly savouring the sight of her wispy blonde pubic hair, which she'd shaved into a thin strip, before lining up her deliciously pink pussy with his rock hard cock.

He slid his tip back and forth across her remarkably wet lips a few times and Rachel squirmed with anticipation.

Then very slowly, he pushed upwards and watched in disbelief as her lips parted around his bell, like the petals of an exotic flower.

"AH! WHOA! STOP! It's too big, I don't think it'll fit." Rachel had a moment of panic as she felt her pussy stretching wider than ever, to accommodate his girth. It didn't hurt, but it was a strange and new sensation and it suddenly freaked her out.

Dave thought about asking if she was ok, but she'd already made it clear to him that the chivalrous nice guy approach wasn't a turn on for her. "There's only one way to find out then isn't there." He took her by the hips and pushed another few inches into her incredibly tight snatch.

"OH MY GOD! AH! OH FUCK!" Rachel screwed up her nose and screamed as a ripple of pleasure shot through her. She could feel every contour of his thick cock rubbing against the walls of her hungry little cunt. It was so hard and hot. It felt like her insides were being probed by a heated rod of iron. She put all her weight on her knees to stop herself from sliding down any further. Dave's grip on her hips relaxed a little, it was clear he was happy to let her take her time.

The seconds ticked past as Rachel adjusted to the width of the monstrous dick that was filling her up so completely. At least that was how it felt, so she was even more shocked when she looked down and saw that it was unbelievably only half way inside her.

She had no idea how deep her pussy was. Could she even fit anymore in? It was time to face her fears and find out.

Rachel began to painstakingly lower herself into Dave's lap.

It was a glorious sight for Dave as he watched the tightest pussy he'd ever experienced, slowly engulf more and more of his painfully hard cock. He was worried he might cum all too soon as she gradually slid down his thick gnarled shaft, whimpering quietly as she went.

Feeling suddenly brave, Rachel swiftly plunged herself down onto Dave's lap. "URGH!" He grunted at the unexpected shock of feeling his dick fully immersed into the stunning blonde bombshell.

"Huh! Aaaahhhh my GOD!" Rachel exhaled sharply. Her head flopped forwards onto Dave's shoulder, as her mind began to spin. The strange feelings coursing through her body were completely alien to her, but in a good way...a very good way. It took her a while, as she softly mewed into Dave's shirt, before she could lift her head back up.

Dave was still in a state of shock about what was actually happening. Here he was, a man bordering 50, with few redeeming qualities, especially in the looks department, who somehow had his dick inside an 18 year old girl, who even on a bad day, would make any of the Playboy Bunnies look painfully ordinary. All he wanted to do now was fuck her with everything he had, even if he had to start off by taking it painfully slow.

He grabbed her by the hips again, caressing her silky smooth skin, as he started to rock her in his lap, allowing only a couple of inches to slip back and forth into her hot gripping snatch. He could feel her muscles flexing around him, trying to pull him in deeper.

"Oh fuck that feels good!" He groaned loudly.

"I c...can't believe it f...fit." Rachel stuttered through rapid breaths.

Dave slipped his hands around her and took hold of her magnificently round and succulent ass. He happily squeezed the soft globes of flesh, pulling her back towards him more firmly as his animal instincts started to take over.

"Ah! Huh! Mmmmm!" With all her fears having now subsided. Rachel closed her eyes and began to give herself over to the moment, focusing on all the intense and new feelings that her body was experiencing for the first time. She started to realise why her friends were so obsessed with talking about sex all the time, if this is what it truly felt like.

Dave was lifting her up and bouncing her on his cock now. Rachel responded with a succession of high pitch moans, whenever her pussy was stuffed to the brink by his throbbing tool.

He watched as her breasts began to jiggle within the confines of her lacy bra. The sight spurred him on and soon he was thrusting upwards to meet her decent.

"Mmmm fuck! URRHHH!" Rachel placed her hands on the back of Dave's seat to steady herself as a wave of euphoria rippled through her.

"Does that feel good?" A swelling of pride filled his chest as Rachel frantically nodded in reply.

He released her bum and moved his hands up to cup her incredible tits. Not being the one to guide her anymore, he expected Rachel to stop bouncing up and down, but instinctively she took over and maintained the same tempo.

"Ah Fuck! Oh yeah! Ride that dick! Yeah that's a good girl."

Dave was desperate to see Rachel's breasts, but he feared watching them bounce up and down on her chest while he fucked her, would make him cum sooner than he wanted. Even holding them was almost too much to cope with. He gave them a firm squeeze before lowering his hands to her waist.

Rachel could feel the beginnings of an orgasm brewing within. She may have never achieved one during sex before, but she had managed to bring herself off lots of times, so knew the feelings of one's imminent arrival. This was different though, it was somehow deeper and there was a steady tingling, almost a throbbing feeling inside her. Weirdly it somewhat frightened her, she knew that orgasms felt really good, but this was so much more intense. The newness of it all was a little scary.

She sank into his lap and held herself there for a while, feeling a bit apprehensive about allowing these new sensations to develop and overwhelm her any further.

Dave sensed that she wanted him to take control again. It was getting really hot inside the rather cramped car. All the windows had steamed up, so he cracked the window open an inch, to allow some cool air in. He also loosened his tie and popped a few of the top buttons on his shirt, as he'd begun to sweat profusely. Rachel by comparison looked relatively unfazed by the intense heat, she was only very lightly perspiring, which gave her smooth flawless skin an added shimmer.

Feeling slightly more comfortable, Dave resumed rocking her back and forth in time with his gentle thrusts. Rachel's clitoris suddenly grazed against his pubic bone. "UNGH! OH GOD!" Her whole body convulsed involuntarily. One hand slapped against the steamed up window, the other gripped the top of the steering wheel to her left in order to keep balance, as she leant back and instinctively began to grind her pussy against him.

"Yeah keep grinding me like that. Fuck that feels good!" Dave held her ass tightly against him to stop her from backing away. Something which she had absolutely no intention of doing.

The combination of the clitoral stimulation, combined with the curve of Dave's thick cock which was now rubbing against her g-spot, was sending Rachel into her first ever sexual frenzy.

roganwriter
roganwriter
1,303 Followers