Rachel's Driving Test Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roganwriter
roganwriter
1,304 Followers

She completely lost herself in the moment, allowing her body's instincts to overpower her conscious dilemmas.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, AH! AH! AH! AH! Oh my god! FUCK! OH SHIT! UNGH! UNGH! UNGH!"

She flung herself forward, pressing her body tightly against his. Her face nuzzled into his stubbly neck as her hands clawed at the back of his head. "UH! UH! UH! UH! UH!" She was panting heavily, while her grinding became even more erratic.

Dave drank in the sweet fragrance of her perfume. He could feel her breasts crushing against his chest. Was she about to cum? My god...

Rachel's hips were thrashing against him with an ever increasing intensity, milking his cock like never before. He could feel his balls beginning to churn and knew that his own climax wasn't far away. He hoped beyond hope that if she was going to cum, she'd do it soon.

That was when it happened.

Her moans went up an octave, turning into high pitched yelps. Dave could feel she was beginning to shake all over. Her hands were clawing his scalp like they were having contractions of their own.

He wrapped his arms around her firm young body and hugged her tightly to him, as he finally felt her pussy convulse around his invading member.

"OOHHHH! OOOOHHHHH! GGAAAWWWDDD! I'M C...C...CUMING! I'M CUMMMMIIINNNGGG!!"

The growing feelings within her had finally peaked. Although she was still completely unprepared for just how incredible she was about to feel.

Her eyes snapped shut as a series of deep groans escaped her lips. Then a powerful surge of euphoria tore through her body like a bolt of lightning. Her muscles, including those around her pussy were contracting uncontrollably as a series of equally intense waves of pleasure coursed through her. Rachel completely lost herself in the flood of ecstasy which swept her mind downstream, as the world seemed to explode into a million pieces all around her.

It was too much for Dave to handle. He was beyond the point of no return. He Held Rachel even tighter as she bucked wildly against him and his balls finally burst.

He buried his face into her deep cleavage, filling his mouth with her soft flesh to stop himself from screaming so loudly that it would have probably burst both their eardrums. "NNNGGGG! UHHHHH! FUCK!" His cock went off like a rocket, firing his huge heavy load, deep inside her tight little hole, in a series of powerful squirts which seemed to last twice as long as normal. "Oh baby! Oh yes baby! Oh fuck yes! Mmm! Oh Jesus!"

Rachel felt his cock flexing inside her still contracting pussy. "UNGH! HUH! Oh god! Shit! Uh huh." The feeling of his sticky seed plastering the walls of her hungry snatch made her orgasm last even longer. She continued to ride him for as long as she could, never wanting these new found sensations to fade.

Rachel's eyes were still closed. She tried to open them but her eyelids were still twitching. Dave lifted up her face in his hands and planted a few delicate kisses onto her full plump lips. Her mind was too addled to respond, but it felt nice, even though his lips were a little chapped.

He held her still for a while and waited for her eyelids to finally flutter open. "That was a...amazing." She whispered. Dave only had a moment to bask in the compliment before Rachel began to gently sob.

What was going on? Was she ashamed of what she'd just done? Was this regret? "Are you ok?" He asked tentatively.

"Mmm hmm." She nodded, trying to compose her emotions. "I'm fine. I think they're happy tears."

"Oh..."

Rachel cut him off before he could respond. "I'd never...you know...had a..." She mouthed the word orgasm. "...during sex before. I thought there might be something wrong with me...but I guess there isn't. So I think I'm just really relieved to be honest." She tried to crack a smile.

This was too much information for Dave to process. Had he really been the first man on this planet, to give this complete goddess of a woman an orgasm? It was impossible to comprehend. That was a badge of honour he would gladly wear until his dying day.

His cock was still buried deep inside of her. It had deflated somewhat, due to what had felt like a gallon of semen having been drained from his balls, but upon hearing her confession, he miraculously felt it throb with new life.

Dave didn't want this experience to ever end. He was going to need some time to recover, but thankfully he still had half an hour left of his lunch break. If Rachel was still up for it, he was determined to make her cum again and again and again if he could.

He opened the door, pushing it ajar. It was a warm day outside, but compared to sweat box the car had now turned into, the breeze felt refreshingly cold.

Goosebumps flourished over Rachel's skin, due to the sudden temperature change. She peered out nervously, but nobody was around.

"Hop on out, there's a good girl."

She quickly pulled up her vest top and yanked her skirt back into place. As she stood up, Dave's cock slid free from her hot sex. She was momentarily overcome by a hollow empty feeling, which she didn't like. She almost sat back down, wanting to feel full again.

It was her assumption that they would be heading back to the driving centre right away. So it came as a surprise when Dave followed her out, without even trying to cover up his manhood.

"What are you...?" He stopped her mid-sentence, locking his lips over hers and pulling her into a passionate embrace. She yielded to the kiss by opening her mouth and letting her tongue entwine with his. It was the least he deserved after making her cum that hard, she supposed.

Just as she thought he was about to stop, he dragged his mouth down over her chin and began to chew his way along her jaw and down onto her neck. She let out a giggle when his tongue caressed her ticklish flesh. "Shouldn't...we be...getting back...now?" Her voice had become breathy again due to his renewed attention.

"We will soon. I promise." He slid his fingers under the straps of her top and her bra, pulling them down off each shoulder. Rachel quickly hugged her arms to her breasts, looking around nervously once more.

"Someone might see." She spoke in a panicked whisper.

"Yeah hopefully that someone is going to be me. Trust me there's no one else around."

Rachel lowered her arms tentatively. Dave had been yearning to see her tits since the second he'd seen her waiting patiently for him in the driving centre's foyer. Now that moment had finally arrived.

Not wanting to risk her changing her mind, he pulled both garments down swiftly, leaving them bunched around her slender waist.

It was hard for Rachel not to laugh again, as she saw a look of blank shock sweep over Dave's face.

He knew they were going to be a nice pair from the feel of them, but he still thought, judging by their sheer size, that they would have some significant sag once free of her bra. The reality was nothing short of breath taking.

They'd sprung free from their confines with a gentle bounce, but somehow kept the same wonderfully rounded shape her bra had teased. Dave crouched lower and twisted Rachel by the hips, so that he could view them from every angle.

"Wow, look at you. My god girl, you've been truly blessed."

Her pink bottle cap sized areolas were perfectly centred, and her small hard nipples pointed at him invitingly. It was an invitation Dave was quick to accept. He scooped her large breasts into his hands, caressing them all over, making sure to thumb and tweak her sensitive buds, which triggered an appreciative growl from Rachel.

"Do you like them then?" She teased knowingly.

"They're incredible." He squashed them together playfully.

"You don't think they're too big?"

Dave didn't dignify that with a response. He locked his mouth over her left nipple and began to suck and tease the hard little bud with his teeth. Rachel's eyes rolled with pleasure. Her breasts had always been very sensitive, especially when she was aroused.

"Mmmm! Oh yesss!" Dave had now latched onto her right nipple, giving it the same thorough attention. She held the back of his head, running her fingers across his scalp as she watched her old driving instructor feast hungrily on each of her large succulent breasts.

His demeanour became more feverish and he started to inhale as much of her ample meat into his mouth as he could, releasing her soft flesh with a loud pop. Dave then buried his face in-between them and shook them roughly against his stubble strewn cheeks. "Ah! Mmmm! You really do like them don't you." Rachel laughed flirtatiously.

Dave could feel his cock beginning to twitch into life once again. He let go of her tits and kissed his way down ribcage and onto her sexy toned stomach.

Then he squatted down on his knees, which cracked loudly with the strain, but Dave didn't care. He was lost in lust now and wanted to pleasure this beautiful creature as much as he could. He roughly pulled up her skirt and dragged her black cotton panties down around her ankles. Rachel went to cover her modesty instinctively but Dave batted her hands away.

He pushed his face into her glistening sex, inhaling her rich feminine scent.

Normally Rachel was hesitant to let guys go down on her. Partly for the same reasons she wasn't keen on giving blowjobs unless she really liked and trusted the person. In a strange way it felt like a more intimate act than sex. However now that her views on sex had been completely shattered, she was happy to let this man, who was still practically a complete stranger, yet with whom she now felt a strangely strong bond, place his mouth on her wet yearning pussy.

Rachel squirmed and panted with delight as he started to lick and chew on her engorged labia. "OH SHIT!" She couldn't help but spread her legs wider to allow him better access, as his tongue began to swirl around, probing her hungry cunt even deeper.

Dave brushed his fingertips along Rachel's silky smooth thighs, before moving his hands up to cup and caress her firm peach of an ass. He continued to gorge on her heated sex, savouring her sweet taste.

Unfortunately Dave's knees weren't what they used to be, they were already becoming painful as he squatted down on the hard concrete. He knew that he had to move on quickly if he wanted to get her off again, so he quickly focused all his attention on her delicate swollen clit.

"AH! AH! OOOOHHHHH! FUCK! OH FUCK!" Rachel ground her pussy hard against Dave's face as she felt him flick his tongue back and forth across her hyper sensitive clitoris.

He looked up in amazement to see that her hands were scrabbling at her breasts in a desperate manner. She screamed and bucked wildly again as another intense wave of pleasure crashed over her. Rachel's mouth now formed a perfect 'O' shape, as she stared down at him with an expression of burning desire, creasing her stunning features.

The overwhelming eroticism of what his still disbelieving eyes were seeing, only spurred him on to devour her even more hungrily.

After a few minutes Rachel started to whimper and ground herself against his tongue harder than ever. He could see that her legs were starting to shake and he knew she wasn't far from another climax. However the pain in his own legs was becoming too much to bear, so much to her dismay, he abruptly stopped and stood up.

"What? No...please..." She didn't have to plead for long as he swiftly replaced his tongue with two of his fat fingers. Curling them back towards her stomach, he set about furiously finger fucking her soaking wet snatch. His gentle touch from earlier had all but vanished, replaced by a heated urgency, which was sending Rachel into a state of sexual delirium.

"Huh! Huh! UNGH! UNGH! HHUUUHHHHH!" She tilted her head back and closed her eyes, trying to concentrate all of her energy on her imminent release. Dave took the opportunity to kiss and gently nibble on the taut creamy flesh of her exposed slender neck.

Her hands gripped his wrist, but made no effort to try to slow him down. "Keep! HUH! GOING! HUUHH! NEARLY! HHUUUHHH! THERE!!"

Rachel's eyes flew wide open. Dave saw in them a hungry look of crazed longing, which ignited his own desire to fuck her brains out once again. "UUUNNNGGGHHHH!! FFFUUUUUUU!!" Suddenly Dave felt the walls of her pussy contract around his pistoning fingers. Rachel dropped herself lower, as though her legs were struggling to contain her weight. Her fingernails dug painfully into his arm, but he didn't slow down. He propped her up by slipping his free arm around her slim waist, determined to let her ride out this wave of ecstasy for as long as she possibly could.

Her high pitched screams were virtually unintelligible and she was shaking uncontrollably. He felt a warm liquid drench his thrusting fingers, which now made a loud squelching noise, as he continued to milk her g-spot.

The scene was too erotic for him to hold out any longer. His cock was once again as hard as granite, something which hadn't happened so quickly since his teenage years. With a swift twist he turned her around to face the car.

Dave was now a man possessed by insatiable lust. In one quick movement he powerfully thrust his cock deep inside Rachel's still twitching pussy, the moment his fingers were removed.

His gentle nature had been supressed by an animalistic urge to fuck this blonde Aphrodite with every last drop of energy he could muster. His pace started off frantic and remained that way.

Rachel was still coming down from another incredible high, when she felt him flip her around and enter her from behind. She was initially stunned back to her senses by his sudden burst of forceful aggression, but that was wiped away when a series of smaller post orgasmic aftershocks wracked her already quivering body. "AH! OH YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" She screamed to the heavens.

Dave had a firm hold of her hips as he watched her gorgeous ass ripple with the impact of each of his hard thrusts. It was a good thing he was holding her up, Rachel's legs had all but turned to jelly.

"Oh baby! Fuck that feels good! Is this what you want huh? You want my big cock to fuck your tight little pussy?"

"Yeah give it to me! UH! I want it! I want it ALL!" It wasn't the first time she'd been taken from behind, but she'd never done it standing up before and certainly never in a public place. Her boyfriends had also tried to fuck her hard in the past, but this was different, it was controlled, purposeful aggression. Unlike her former lovers, this man knew what he was doing and he definitely had the equipment to do it.

In Rachel's mind this wasn't making love, this wasn't even having sex, this was FUCKING in its purest and most primal form. To her complete surprise she found she was loving every single second of it.

Her hands held tightly to the top of the door frame, which she used as leverage to push herself back to meet his driving hips. "UNGH! YES! HARDER! AHHH!" She screamed with devilish glee as she felt him gently slap her ass.

After a minute or so of frenetic fucking, Dave knew he had to take a breather. He sunk his cock into her vice like warmth and held it there while he gathered his strength.

Rachel looked over her shoulder to see what he was doing and could immediately tell that he needed a rest. His puffy red face was pouring with sweat. Even without it moving his cock still felt incredible and she slowly began to rotate her ass in a circular motion to get some sort of friction to build.

Dave ran his fingers up through the underside of her ponytail, turning her head to face him. He then leant forwards and kissed her hard on the lips. Rachel opened her mouth and returned the kiss with equal enthusiasm. She felt his free hand slide up her body to squeeze one of her swaying breasts.

Just as she was starting to enjoy the passionate embrace, Dave broke away from the kiss, leaving her tongue to momentarily try to wrestle with thin air. He then pushed her head down until her cheek made contact with the sun baked metal on the edge of the car's roof. "AH! UNGH! AH!" Dave pounded his cock back into her with a series of long sharp thrusts, before resuming a fast and steady but not quite as frenzied pace.

Dave relinquished his grip on her head, bringing his hand down to need and squeeze the smooth rippling flesh of her ass. He gave her another few playful spanks, which seemed to make Rachel thrust back onto him harder and harder. "Ooo you like that don't you? You're a bad girl!"

"UNGH! Mmmm hmmm! UNGH!" Rachel nodded her agreement.

He gave her a final, much sharper slap and Rachel squealed with delight.

The end was in sight. Dave could already feel that he wasn't going to last too much longer. He took hold of both of Rachel's violently swinging tits and crushed them tightly in his hands.

Unbelievably Rachel was on the verge again. Something about this rough treatment of her young flawless body was evidently a huge turn on for her. All of her nerve endings felt as though they were on fire. Another few waves of euphoric energy emanated out from her well fucked sex, surging through every fibre of her being.

"HUH! YES! YES! YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD! YESSS!!" She surprised herself at how vocal she was being, although to be fair she'd never needed to be before.

Dave's cock exploded inside her once again. "UUUURRRHHHHH!! SHIT! HHUUHHH! YES!" He continued to maul her now tender breasts roughly, pinching her nipples as he fired another hot load deep inside the busty blonde beauty.

Realising Rachel might need an extra nudge to get her over the line, he quickly reached down and flicked his fingers rapidly across her swollen and incredibly sensitive clit.

Rachel's orgasm was even harder than her first two. It was perfectly timed for Dave too, who felt the final few drops of cum get squeezed from his now completely depleted balls, by the strong vaginal contractions which now pulsed around his satiated cock.

For a few seconds Rachel found that her voice had completely evaded her. Her screams of pleasure sounded little more than air escaping her lips, as a heady mix of chemicals addled her brain. Eventually she managed to produce a long deep moan, as she basked in the intense sensations of pure euphoria which spread throughout her trembling body.

"Oh my...oh my...oh my...oh shit...what the...what just...oh fuck me..."

After a few moments of savouring the sight before him, Dave withdrew his deflating cock. He was too busy watching a trickle of his cum drip from this gorgeous girls exhausted pussy, to see that she was about to collapse. He tried to catch her, but didn't make it in time and Rachel scrapped her knees on the lower door frame, as she slumped down face first over the passenger seat.

"Shit sorry! Are you all right?" Rachel tried to give him a thumbs up, but it looked more like she was waving her limp wrist at him. "Just...give me...a sec."

He tucked himself back into his trousers and climbed into the driver's seat. "That was amazing. Sorry if I got a bit carried away. It's just...well you're so damn beautiful, I guess I lost myself in the moment back there."

"Sshhh! Stop apologising...you're killing the mood." She lifted her head up enough to flash him a teasing smile.

"You're right, if we're being honest, I'm not sorry. That was the best fuck of my entire life."

"That's better! Yeah it wasn't bad I guess." Dave started to laugh at her casual throw away comment, knowing full well how much she'd enjoyed it too.

Rachel eventually dragged herself up into a sitting position and closed the car door. She pulled down the sun visor to check herself out in the mirror. "Oh god I look a complete mess!" It wasn't true of course, apart from the fact that her wavy blonde fringe was plastered to her forehead in places from sweat and her cheeks were now flushed with a rosy colour. In Dave's opinion it just made her look even more beautiful, if that was even possible.

roganwriter
roganwriter
1,304 Followers