Sara and Ed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning Steven pushed Sara away, not aggressively but urgently. He grabbed his jacket and said he had to go and practically ran to the door and was gone. Sara and I looked at each other, speechless. Neither of us knew what had led to Steven's sudden departure. Eventually I found my voice.

"Do you think he's ok; were we too much for him?" I asked.

"I really don't know," she replied, "I thought he was fine. Maybe he felt ill or something?"

Sara knew it was nothing to do with feeling ill. All I could think was that we went too fast; put him under pressure or something. We sat on the sofa, pulled a throw around us and sipped our drinks in silence for a while. I felt that Sara was more perturbed by what had happened than she was letting on. I wondered if he had done something or said something.

"Maybe I should call him, see if he's ok."

"Don't call him!" said Sara. She was annoyed now. Her face clouding over -- a sure sign of fury about to erupt. As she turned to say her piece the phone rang. I snatched it from the cradle.

"Hello?"

"Ed, I am so sorry. I need to apologise to Sara. Could you please put her on if she is still awake?"

"Hold on Steven, I'll see if she's awake."

I purposely used his first name to see how Sara would react. She flipped the finger in a 'tell him to fuck off' gesture. I made a face, conveying that she should speak to him. Reluctantly, she came to the phone.

"Yes" was all she said, than listened in silence. I thought that he had hung up when I didn't hear her utter a word for ages.

"Just a moment Steven", she said and looked towards me. She waved me away with her hand. I thought to myself that something was not quite right but nevertheless left the room. I readied myself for bed and by the time I exited the bathroom Sara was standing outside the door. She came into my arms and kissed me, her soft lips parting and her tongue exploring my mouth. I cupped her ass as we kissed, pulled her closer to me. She kissed me harder than she ever did before, reaching between us to stroke my hard cock. She kissed my nipples, down my tummy until she was on her knees. Without any preliminaries she took the full length of my cock all the way into her mouth, cupping my swollen balls. Sensing I was about to cum in her mouth, she pulled back, took me by the hand to bed.

I wanted to talk but she shushed me, pushed my head to her dripping wet pussy. I shoved my tongue deep in her, lapped her clit and slid one then two fingers in her, fucking her as I sucked her engorged clit. She was lifting her body off the bed pushing her cunt harder against my fingers and tongue. As she came she screamed my name. Her orgasm was very intense; her pussy seemed to spurt juice onto my face. I eagerly licked every drop. My tongue was lapping at her hole as fast as I could go. She came again and this time her scream was even louder. To anyone listening it could have seemed like I was killing her. More juice flowed and I sucked and licked at her until she pushed me away. She couldn't take any more and closed her legs tightly, squeezing her pussy which drew another small climax from her.

Lying on her back with her arms above her head and her legs slightly parted, she calmed down. Her hair was wet, her body glistened with perspiration. I gently rubbed her tummy, giving her little pecks on the cheek until she turned her head to me and we kissed for a moment.

"What got into you?" I asked.

"I will do it Ed. I will have sex with him. I wasn't 100% sure. Even earlier on when we kissed; before he ran out, I wasn't sure but now I am." I tried to speak but she stopped me.

"No Ed, you need to listen to me. I want to do this now. I didn't before but I have changed my mind. I thought a little kissing and touching would be as far as I could go but now I want to go all the way. But you need to be sure about what you want. This was your idea; there can be no repercussions, no blame game. Are you sure this is what you want?" she looked directly at me. I had to answer her truthfully. I knew she would back out in a heartbeat if I showed any hesitancy. My cock was hard against her leg but she made no move to touch it. Looking into her eyes I replied.........

"Yes Sara, I am sure. I really want this and only if you are cool with it. I definitely want to go through with it."

"Ed please, you've got to be sure. I love you and don't want to lose you. I want you to be clear about what this means. It means that Steven will put his cock inside my pussy. He will fuck me. Fuck your girl. He will kiss me while we fuck. Can you handle that?"

Fuck! I hadn't thought of it like that to be honest but her use of the words 'cock' and 'in my pussy' made me even harder. I could visualise it in my filthy mind, him fucking Sara. His cock buried deep inside her, sliding into her pussy.

"I can handle it," I said as I felt my cock twitch against her, "Can you?"

"I can handle it. I want to handle it! I'm so fucking horny Ed. I'd fuck him now if he was here. I need my pussy filled, fuck my pussy."

"Tell me what happened, what did he say to you?"

"You must not repeat this, seriously Ed, no laughing or taking the piss. He came when we kissed. He told me he was mortified. He said he felt ashamed and all he could think of was to leave, get out. I told him he should have stayed and that it was understandable given the fact that he had been so long without a woman, without sex. He asked me if we were still on for this threesome and I said we were. He said he didn't want to discuss his rapid departure and would prefer to forget all about it. I told him that we were as nervous as him and that we should all just relax and see what happens. He's coming here tomorrow evening. I am going to prepare a nice meal, nothing to heavy, and we will see where it takes us. If you want to call it off then you need to say so."

That was a lot to take in. I was somewhat surprised at the turn of events. I thought there would be more time before we met up with Steven, if ever, again. I needed to cover up the fact that I was having doubts about this.

"Sara, you are horny now. I need to say to you that tomorrow you may feel different, don't stop me," I said, seeing her trying to get her opinion in. "Tomorrow, in the cold light of day or evening, you may feel different. If that is the case then you can call a halt anytime you wish. You might be nude, him touching you, kissing him and it may all seem too much or whatever. Just say so and it will stop. Don't do this for me, do it because you want to and you know I want the same."

"I want to. The same applies to you. If you decide at any time that you want to stop then please say so. Don't let us do something that damages us." She looked so beautiful in that moment, her beautiful eyes wide open.

She cuddled into my arms and we lay silent until we both fell asleep. Morning came too soon; actually, it came too late. The alarm didn't go off and we found ourselves in a rush to get dressed and out the door. Traffic was surprisingly light and we both managed to get to our respective jobs on time. We barely had time for a quick peck on the lips and no time to think of the evening ahead. Time to go home and I stopped off at the local winery and chose a couple of bottles of white, one red and a bottle of sparkling.

When I arrived home Sara was just coming out of the shower. She had taken a half day and had some 'me time'. Her bathrobe covered her wet body and my cock stirred as I noticed her tits jiggling when she towel dried her hair. We kissed but she pushed me away.

"Not now, I need to get the dinner sorted and get dressed and you need to shower, you smell of dirty thoughts" she said playfully.

I did as instructed and had a long leisurely shower. Dressed in T shirt and jeans I asked if she needed help with anything. She told me to put on some music. I had no sooner done so when the doorbell rang. Steven was early.

"Hhhhhi he stammered."

"Steven, it's great to see you" I said in my warmest and most sincere voice as I shook his hand firmly.

We went to the kitchen where Sara hugged him and kissed him quickly on the mouth. She excused herself saying the meal was at 'a critical stage' and returned to the cooker. She was dressed in black jeans and black T shirt and looked as sexy as hell. I caught Steven looking at her ass as she prepared the dinner. I led him to the living room and fetched us both a shot of JD -- we both needed it. He looked at my music collection and commented on the large amount of vinyl I had. We were listening to Mountain at this time and as far as I am concerned, there is nothing to touch the sound of vinyl.

Sara called us to the dining room and we had a beautiful warm chicken salad with fresh baked rolls. The wine was disappearing fast as we all sought to numb our 'nerves'. Steven complimented Sara on the wonderful meal and she was delighted with the handmade chocolates he presented her with. She suggested we make our way to the living room while she changed out of her 'cooking clothes'. This brought a smile from us as we watched her strut from the room, her ass wriggling sexily in the tight jeans. I touched glasses with Steven telling him that she certainly did look good in jeans.

The ice was broken and we relaxed as we sipped our wine. Steven topped up our glasses making sure Sara's was full also. As before, I was sitting on the armchair while he was seated on the three-seat leather sofa. The music had stopped and just as I was about to go and put another album on there was a tremendous crash of thunder. The lights went dimmed for a second and then the rain started. It pounded off the skylight in the kitchen. I love the sound of rain and Steven was in agreement when I said I would sooner listen to the storm than music. We didn't hear Sara come down the stairs and we both gave a start when she appeared in the doorway.

She was a vision, dressed in a black micro mini dress which clung to her body. Every curve of her body was visible as this impossibly short dress accentuated her tits, ass and legs. The deep red lipstick made her look so sexy. I was so awed by her that I momentarily forgot Steven was in the room with us. Hearing him gasp quickly brought me to my senses and I had the first doubts enter my mind. The dress was not for me. She walked to the coffee table and took her drink. She looked from Steven to me and saw the look of approval on our faces, gave a little smile. She sat next to him, not close just next to him and sipped her wine. She looked so beautiful. Her dark, almost black, hair shone. The little make up she had applied brought out her eyes. Her long bare legs looked even longer with the black 4" heels she wore.

"You look absolutely stunning," Steven commented in awe.

"Why thank you," she replied. Her shaky voice belied her attempt to act 'normal'.

We were all silent for a while then Steven and Sara spoke at the same time and we laughed. Sara asked him about his children, work. He was delighted to discuss these topics at length as it distracted from the reason we were all there. I was happy with the excuse to put off our plan and took the time to reflect on how I was feeling. I saw the little dress had ridden up her legs. It was now barely covering her panties which I could just about see. She caught me looking and opened her legs ever so slightly. My cock hardened as I saw the black lace panties. I saw the sly smile spread across her face then realised that my mouth was open.

Steven was still talking, oblivious to the covert signals between Sara and I, I thought it would be a good idea if I were to 'use the bathroom', give them some time together and see what happens. I decided against this because I wanted to be part of it from the very beginning. I didn't want to miss a thing and this made me realise that I wanted it to happen. Sara stood up.

"More wine and some fresh glasses I think" she said pulling the little dress down a touch. I helped her and in the kitchen we exchanged a few words.

"What do we do?" she asked.

"I don't know" was all I could answer in reply.

We returned to the sitting room and she had her back towards Steven as she bent over to place the glasses on the coffee table. I saw him staring at her ass and immediately understood that he could see her panties. He was almost drooling. Sara knew exactly what she was doing. She wanted him. The way she looked over her shoulder at him as she stood up was a clear signal of her willingness to take this all the way. She sat on the arm of the sofa. Steven had to move his hand which had been resting on it. She ran her fingers through his hair. I saw him close his eyes as she gently caressed his head. He brought his hand to her leg, just below the knee and felt her smooth skin. She slid off the arm into his lap causing his hand to end up above her knee just below the hem of the dress. They were face to face, almost touching. They looked into each other's eyes for only a fleeting moment before they moved in unison, their mouths slightly opening as their lips met. Slowly, gently, they kissed, enjoying the moment, making it last. As they kissed they opened their mouths more until I saw her tongue dart into his mouth. They kissed more and more passionately, turning heads to better enable them to delve deeper into each other with their tongues. She parted her legs as his hand stole a little further up her leg. As she opened her legs, her dress slid further up. Her panties were now exposed, black lace, see through and very wet. His fingers brushed against he pussy and she responded by opening her legs more, kissing him harder. Her panties pulled to one side exposing her pussy as her legs opened more. There was not one hair to be seen. Her lips glistened with her intimate juice, her ass grinding against his cock. He moved his hand under her ass and it dawned on me that his hard cock was in an uncomfortable position.

Sara stood up, pulling him with her. They embraced and kissed deeply for a while until she moved away from him a little. I saw her hands undo his shirt buttons. She helped him remove the shirt then reached down to his jeans. Their lips never left each other, their tongues darting into each other's mouths. His jeans fell to the floor. She slipped her forefingers into the band of his underwear and attempted to slide them down. I could see his hard cock straining against the material. Sara simply got to her knees and pulled his pants off. His cock sprang straight up. The size of it shocked me; it was a good 9 inches long and thick. Sara looked towards me mouthed a 'WOW' and smiled. The look on her face and the size of his cock right next to her sent a bolt of jealousy through me. Steven looked intently at her then closed his eyes in anticipation of her first touch. She was mesmerised by his cock and seemed in an almost trance-like state. She took hold of his hard cock which seemed even bigger in her little hand. She looked at me again. My mouth was agape, dry to the point of rendering me speechless. Without thinking, I nodded my head giving her my permission or approval to continue.

She moved her head closer. I was sure he could feel her breath on his cock. He kept his eyes shut. Using her hand, Sara drew his foreskin back and at the same time flicked her tongue across the eye of his cock. Then he erupted. The force of his cum shooting from his cock took everyone by surprise. I didn't realise what happened at first and reacted by moving towards them until I saw what was happening.

"Oh!" said Sara, the first blast hitting her on the forehead. She instinctively used her free hand to hold his ass and agreed later that she wanted to ensure he didn't run away this time. The second shot flew over her head and then she took his cock in her mouth. She used her mouth and tongue as she moved her head in and out. Steven was groaning and I saw his legs shake as he came in her mouth. Sara swallowed then coughed as more of his thick fluid erupted in her mouth. She spat some out, coughed some more but still held onto his cock and mouth fucked him until there was no more to be had. Steven sat on the sofa and Sara still sucked his cock as he moaned. I looked at her, my Sara, covered in some other guy's cum, his cock in her mouth, his cum dripping from her hair, face and mouth. There were droplets of spunk on her black dress, the white cum disappearing into the material.

Sara giggled, more of an embarrassing laugh to sort of cover for what she had done. She never looked hornier than at that moment. Her face was dripping cum and she still held onto his cock. Even flaccid, his cock was impressive. Sara looked at me, a little frown on her face, wondering if I was ok with things. I smiled at her and mouthed 'I love you'. She wiped cum from her eye before it could irritate her.

"My God Steven, how much of that do you have? I have never seen so much, not even in a porno film. I am covered in it!" She laughed out loud again and I joined in then Steven followed. Soon we were all laughing really hard. Sara was crying with laughter. I noticed she still had his cock in her hand and was stroking it absentmindedly. She stopped laughing when she felt it beginning to grow again. Steven and I stopped laughing also. We exchanged a look and I nodded, smiled a little as Sara knelt between his legs. She stroked his cock and watched it grow to full size. She cast a quick look over her shoulder, saw me undressing and knew it was ok to continue. Taking his cock in her mouth, she massaged his balls as she swirled her tongue around the purple shiny head. I sat next to Steven. I wanted a ringside seat, wanted to see everything unfold right in front of my eyes. She took more of him in her mouth and he moaned softly as his cock slid further in.

Sara reached over and began stroking my cock as she sucked Steven's. I was so hard, never felt so turned on before. I knew we were treading on new ground here. Somewhere in the back of my mind I knew that at some point there would be no turning back. I fooled myself, thinking I would see it coming and be able to stop things getting out of hand, stop them from going all the way, from fucking. She released his cock, stroking both at the same time as she sidled up to him. She managed to continue stroking us as she pressed her lips to his. They kissed loudly; he pulled her to him, both hands on her head. She then moved to me and we kissed deeply. Once again I fleetingly thought of his saliva mixed with hers. Then I thought I could also taste the residue of his cum. She had been sucking his cock, had swallowed his cum .......... I didn't care. I pulled the dress up and she released our cocks as I pulled it over head. We kissed again. I momentarily opened my eyes; saw Steven looking at her body appreciatively. She was naked but for her transparent panties and bra. Her hard nipples were clearly visible as was her ass.

She slid down my body until she was on her knees between my legs. It was my turn to feel that wonderful mouth engulf my cock as she stroked Steven. I reached behind her, tried to open her bra. After a few seconds I grabbed it in both hands and ripped it off. She moaned as she sucked my cock and I tweaked her hard nipples.

"Feel her tits Steven, she loves having her nipples played with" I said, "don't you Sara? You love it."

He reached over and caressed her right breast while I did the same to the left one. She was moaning continually now. I wanted her to be more turned on than ever before.

"Do you like it?" I asked again.

"Yes"

"Do you like having two cocks to play with?"

"Yes Ed, I love it......I fucking love having your cocks. I love you both touching me."

She sucked my cock harder and I had to stop her so I pulled her by the wrists, helping her up until we were standing. I took her in my arms and kissed her. I love the way she kisses. She is so sensual. I broke the kiss as Steven excused himself to use the bathroom. Sara was stroking my cock as I caressed her beautiful ass.

1...34567...10