Sara and Ed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so horny Ed. You are both turning me on so much. I feel like a slut the way I am behaving. My pussy is so wet."

I slipped my hand into her panties. She was soaking wet. I tore them off her. She was totally naked and totally shaven. I slid my finger along her slit. She moved her body in time with me.

"Are you going to fuck him Sara?" I asked. I knew I was being a bastard putting the onus on her. I couldn't help myself.

"I will if you want me to," she said, "do you want me to?"

"I don't know," I said, "I want you to then I don't. I get jealous. But at the same time I want to see him fucking you. It's mad."

She was gently stroking my cock and I was ready to fuck her there and then. I heard the sound of the toilet being flushed, then running water. I knew Steven would be back any minute. Sara kissed me quickly, her tongue slipped into my mouth for just a second.

"I want to have intercourse with him" she said. The words she used were so out of character. I'd never heard her say 'intercourse' before and it somehow made me hornier. She continued, "You want him to more than I do, I can tell. You do, don't you?"

I imagined that being hypnotised must be similar to what I was feeling now. I could only nod my head as she went on...

"You want to see his big cock in me. I saw the way you were looking at me when I was sucking him. I knew then that you wanted me to go all the way with him, to let him have me. You want to see me stroke his big penis, his long hard penis. I am wondering if I will be able to take such a big one. I have only ever had one before and his one is a bit bigger. It might be too big for my little tight vagina."

Just before Steven rejoined us she told me, "You will have to tell him it's ok for him to have sex with me. I won't do it unless you tell him that."

Steven looked a little embarrassed as he walked towards us totally naked. His cock was flaccid but I could see it hardening as he came nearer. I had my arm around Sara's waist.

"Come join us" I said. Steven moved to her other side and she slid her arm around him, turned towards him and kissed him deeply.

"I want you to fuck her Steven" I croaked. "We'll both fuck her tonight. That's what you want isn't it Sara? I'll put some cushions on the floor or would you prefer bed?"

It was a little payback for her making me tell Steven to fuck her. It was fun looking at her expression change when she realised what I had done. We always kidded around with each other and this was just fun for us both but this fun was leading to something other than a tickle or a chase around the house. She was stark naked. Another guy was holding her. He was nude too. He was going to kiss her, suck her tits and then have 'intercourse' with her. I didn't want that! It was fun so far but I couldn't let this happen, could I? Sara decided it was time for her to pay me back.

"I want to go to bed" she said taking him by the hand and leading him to the stairs. They were ahead of me and as I watched them ascend the stairway I could see her ass move so sexily. I could also catch the odd glimpse of her pussy lips. Steven's cock was swaying in front of him. I really envied him his big cock. I knew Sara was completely taken with it. Up we went and made our way towards the spare bedroom. Steven had put his overnight bag in here earlier and I thought it right that we continue our 'fun' in his room. She looked back at me, a mischievous smirk on her face and led him past the room and into our bedroom. I was shocked and really don't know why. I guessed it was because this was our 'marital' bed. Ok, we weren't married but we were as good as. Our bed is a big queen sized bed. We spent a lot of money on it and it was worth every penny. As we made our way to the bed I thought back to the day we decided on it and back then I would have never in a million years have thought another guy would be getting onto it with Sara.

She lay on the bed. Steven lay on his left side next to her, placing his hand on her tummy. Using both hands she pulled him to her until their lips met. They began kissing, moving their mouths, enjoying the intimacy of passionate kissing. Looking at them naked, next to each other made me angry. It was as if I didn't exist. I was pissed with her for forgetting about me. I was pissed at her for letting him kiss her like that. I was more pissed when I saw his hand move towards her right breast. Her nipples were rock hard. She had her right hand behind his head, pulling him to her. Her left hand was spread to the left, resting on the bed. She was letting him do as he pleased. She looked pleased too.

"Aren't you going to join us my love?" she said, breaking the kiss for a moment. "Come on, there's plenty of room and enough to go around." She smiled sweetly as she spoke those last words. I felt my cock twitch and looked down to see pre cum leaking from it. I was turned on alright.

Steven had by now reached her left tit and was gently massaging her as they kissed. I watched as he kneaded her tits, saw him pinch her nipples gently and roll them between his thumb and forefinger. She was moaning a little as he caressed her. He moved his head down, took a nipple in his mouth and sucked on it as she clasped him to her with her hand. He stopped after a while and they resumed kissing as he played with her tits once more. I just stood there watching and thinking what a turn on it was to see her being kissed and touched like that. At least she still had her legs closed. I wasn't sure if I could stand him touching her 'there' that would be too much to take. The thought had no sooner left my mind when I looked at him sliding his hand slowly down her tummy. He circled her belly button with his middle finger for a minute or so then moved his hand slowly south again. He brought his hand down her leg, almost touching her pussy. His hand reached to just above her knee and he very slowly began to move it up but this time his hand was between her legs. As his hand moved up she opened her legs more.

He was at her inner thigh and she spread her legs again. They were kissing more urgently and she moaned loudly when his fingers brushed her pussy. Her pussy was very wet, glistening and slightly open. He massaged her just above and to the sides of her pussy lips. He took his time and as a result Sara was at boiling point. When he stroked her pussy full on with his fingers she stopped kissing him as she let out a groan of pleasure. He slid his middle finger up and down her slit as they kissed hungrily. My cock oozed some more pre cum. I was afraid to even touch it in case I came. Sara growled, lifted her ass slightly as he sank his middle finger into her wet pussy. He slid it in and out for a while before slipping his forefinger in also. Sara was bucking against his hand as he fingered her. I moved right next to the bed. I wanted to watch, wanted to see her pleasured by him. I knew she would cum any minute. Then she would be satisfied and I would fuck her like there was no tomorrow. Just before she came, she opened her legs as wide as she could. She was rotating her ass as his fingers fucked her pussy.

"Oh my God, I'm cumming, I'm CUMMING!"

She came loudly then pulled Steven to her and kissed him as he continued using his fingers on her while her orgasm subsided. He left his fingers inside her as they kissed. She reached down, pulled them out, brought them to her mouth and as she looked at me she licked her own cum from them. Steven nuzzled her neck, kissed the nape softly then licked down to her tits. He sucked each nipple in turn, used his hands to caress them. He kissed all around her heaving breasts, licked down to her naval. He stuck the tip of his tongue into her naval and she squirmed and giggled. Her giggling soon stopped as he licked further down. He slid his body down the bed between her legs. He was now staring at her wet pussy, his face centimetres away. His tongue snaked out, flicked her clit. His tongue was quite long and he used it expertly. He licked her sensitive clit, barely touching it, she loved it. She managed to pull a couple of pillows under her head and shuffled up the bed a little. Steven moved with her, his tongue almost attached to her pussy. She watched him licking her pussy lips.

"Oh, that's good, that's so good. Suck my clit. He does that so well" she said looking at me, "I am so wet Ed, so wet. Oh God yes, keep doing that. He has his tongue inside Ed; he's going to make me cum again. Of fuck yes, oh fuck. Oh my God, my God. I'm cumming, cumming FUCK, OOOOH!"

Steven kept on licking her as she gripped his hair, grinding her pussy against his face. She came more than once. I couldn't really tell how many times she came. Her orgasms seemed to flow into one another. It became too much for her and she pushed him away, closed her legs tightly as she came. Her clit was just too sensitive to take anymore. Hearing her panting and seeing her squirm as her orgasm subsided was fascinating. Steven was gently caressing her breasts, kissing her shoulder until she turned to him again and they kissed slowly, more gently.............more lovingly?

She pushed him onto his back and kissed his neck. She kissed and sucked his nipples. She took an agonisingly long time to kiss his torso then on down his right leg. She licked his thighs. With her hand, she took hold of his cock. She licked his scrotum, took his balls into her mouth and sucked them tenderly. She licked the shaft of his cock from the base upwards. Steven was moaning. He tried to reach for her but she pushed his hands away. His cock twitched visibly as her tongue flicked across the head. He was straining to look at her. She looked into his eyes as she slowly took the head into her warm wet mouth. He groaned loudly, lifted his butt off the bed to try and force more of his cock into her mouth. She simply pulled back. This was her gig, she was in charge. It seemed to take forever as she took more and more of him into her mouth. Finally, she had taken all she could and then began to bring her mouth back up. I could see her tongue licking the underside of his stiff cock as she pulled her mouth off his cock. Steven was in heaven. At last she was using her mouth to fuck his cock. He was lifting his ass to meet her as she continually sucked his engorged cock. As for me, well I was looking on intently, aware that my own cock was painfully seeking release. I didn't want to interrupt them; it was the most erotic thing I had ever seen.

Steven was by now close to the edge. I knew by the contorted look on his face that he was doing his utmost to hold back.

"Don't you dare cum in my mouth!" said Sara, releasing his cock momentarily. "I want your cock in my pussy."

Steven took the opportunity to roll away from her. He reached down and pulled her up until they were in each other's arms. Just before they kissed he said, "You are the sexiest woman ever. I want to be inside you Sara."

She rolled onto her back and opened her legs revealing her wet and willing pussy. She suddenly turned to look at me. It was obvious that up until that point she had all but forgotten about me.

"Ed, if you want me to stop, say it now because once his cock touches my pussy I will not be able to. Do you want me to stop or .................. do you want me to have intercourse with him. I really want to Ed. I want to feel his big cock in me. What do you want?"

Steven was between her legs, his thick cock moving towards her wet pussy. Her pussy lips were slightly parted and her juice clearly visible. Sara was still looking at me, awaiting my response. It seemed like time had slowed to a crawl but in fact only a second or two had passed. I watched open-mouthed as his cock touched her pussy lips. I had deliberately waited until that moment to say 'no'.

"I can't, you can't say that now" she cried as she lifted her ass up to meet his cock. Steven looked to me and I gave a sly wink. Whether he would have been able to stop or not is debatable, I know I wouldn't have. The head slipped into her, she moaned, her lips formed a silent 'oh' as she felt his cock pushing into her.

"Fuck her Steven" I said, "she wants you to fuck her. Don't you Sara?"

She was by now looking into his eyes as his cock became fully embedded in her. There was not the slightest look of discomfort about her as she took this new cock into her most precious place. She pulled him to her. It was so exciting to see him with his cock inside her and as they kissed, her breasts mashed against his chest. She was moving her hips in a very slow circular motion. I could see their tongues swirling around each others; hear the noises of their wet lips as they kissed. I had intended to join them but I was totally engrossed in watching this unfold in front of me. Yes I felt jealous but the jealousy was far outweighed by the very erotic sight of a strange cock in my beautiful Sara. I got a real kick knowing that she was enjoying it.

They remained co-joined at the lips as Steven pulled his cock a little way out and then back again. He was slowly fucking her and she was lifting her ass to meet his thrusts. They found a rhythm easily, it was as if they had done this before which was impossible but they were definitely very compatible when it came to sex. They kissed hungrily as he fucked her a little harder, deeper until he withdrew.

"Don't stop Steven, don't you stop" she said, a hint of alarm in her voice.

"I don't want to cum yet Sara" he replied. He lay next to her and they became entwined as they kissed. She reached between their bodies seeking out his manhood. Although I couldn't see his cock I knew she was stroking it. He pulled away and slipped between her legs, kissed her breasts, sucked them. He quickly positioned his face between her open legs and stared at her beautiful pussy. Sara raised her head to watch as he touched her wet hole with the tip of his tongue. She closed her eyes, laid her head on the pillow and moaned as his tongue touched her swollen clit. He took a long time, his tongue barely touching her pussy, her clit. Eventually he used more force. He lashed her pussy, his head buried between her legs. She was lifting her pelvis to meet him, grinding her cunt against his face. She came loudly and Steven continued to use his tongue on her. When she could take no more she reached down to push him away but he took hold of her wrists and continued his onslaught.

"No, I can't......... it's too much, oh GOD! STOP!"

But Steven was not about to stop just yet. His mouth took her to numerous orgasms and he finally stopped when she began to struggle. She needed to take a break, catch her breath. Steven slipped between her legs and slid his cock inside her. No preliminaries, he simply began fucking her. She responded immediately and soon they were fucking hard. She came instantly, her orgasm loud and accompanied by a scream as Steven fucked her harder. The sight of his hard cock slamming in and out of her pussy, the sound, seeing his cock covered in her cum made me hornier than I had ever been. My own cock was painfully erect, seeking release. The pre-cum was oozing from the eye. I knew that the slightest touch would cause me to erupt. I looked at my lovely Sara as she raised her pelvis to meet his thrusts. I listened to her panting, moaning, gurgling as she enjoyed the fuck from Steven.

With a guttural moan Steven fucked her with all his might then buried his cock as deep in her as he could. He was grunting, spewing his cum inside her. Sara was still moving her hips as much as she could. I noticed tears streaming from her eyes as she came. Steven thrust some more as they locked lips in a deep kiss. If you have never witnessed your wife in such an embrace, legs apart, kissing another man as he empties his sperm inside her then you have no idea of the conflict I endured as I watched them.

I was disgusted with her one moment then so proud of her the next. I went from wondering 'how could she? The fucking slut' to 'it was at my behest'. I had moved to the end of the bed. They were lost in their own world, still kissing. I saw his cum leaking from her still filled pussy. I watched a large blob as it slowly slid down her ass. Another 'lump' of sperm slid along the underside of his cock, onto his balls, and then dropped onto the crumpled bedclothes. His cock finally 'plopped' from her gaping hole. He lay alongside her, stroking her breasts, kissing her. Her pussy was filled with snow white cum. Her pussy seemed to spasm every few seconds, the final moments of her orgasm. As her pussy pulsed, his cum oozed from her. I watched, mesmerised, as his cum ran from her cunt. The amount of it was quite astonishing. It formed a large pool under her ass and spread as more dripped from her. The unmistakable smell of sperm hit me. I was not repulsed by it, I remember thinking how my own smelt the same. I saw her spread her legs wide. It took me a few seconds to look at her face and then I realised she wanted me to fuck her. Steven was still nibbling her neck and ears. I climbed onto the bed, between her legs. Steven moved away but remained on the bed. I took my time, wanting to watch my cock slide into her gaping wet hole. My cock slid into her easily. I was struck by the wetness of her. Don't ask me why, but it was a turn on knowing I was getting 'sloppy seconds'. I now knew exactly why it was called that!

Her pussy felt completely different. It was like I was looking at my beautiful Sara but my cock was in someone else's cunt. In my mind I recalled how just a few minutes before, Steven was fucking the shit out of her. I pulled my cock out -- almost completely. I looked between our bodies, saw my cock covered with another man's cum, and remembered the look on her face as he came inside her. I pushed my cock into her. I felt my cum rush up through my cock, spurting inside of her. She pulled me to her, kissed me deeply as I emptied myself in her, adding my spunk to his. As we kissed my mind was full of mad thoughts. I was aware of how loose her pussy felt, how different. I wondered would it ever feel the same again. Maybe there are guys out there who remain hard but I am not one of them. Even Steven, who had gone without for so long, even he took a while to recover. It wasn't as if he was hung like a horse either. Ok, his cock is thicker and longer but not excessively so.

I rolled off her, lay on my back as I enjoyed the afterglow of sex. Sara had my cock in her hand. She held it gently, lovingly. As I looked at her she gave me a dazzling smile. Lifting my head for a moment I saw that she had a hold of Steven's cock also.

"Mmmmm" she cooed, "that was wonderful, thank you boys." She giggled as she spoke. "I hope you two are not finished with me."

I thought for a fleeting minute that she was joking but as I strained to look at Steven I saw that his cock was still soft but Sara was stroking it now. My own cock sprang to life. In a few seconds I was hard. Sara lost no time in shifting her body until she was on all fours above me, her pussy wet and open but certainly not gaping as before. I enjoyed those few seconds waiting to feel her warm mouth engulf my cock. She licked the head before taking me fully inside her mouth. I felt her tongue lick my cock as she sucked me expertly. I reached up, pulled her pussy to my mouth. I licked the length of her flaps and realised with shock that I could taste my own cum and to a lesser extent, Steven's. The feel of her mouth fucking my cock and the lewd thoughts of what I was doing made me want to pleasure her as much, no, more than Steven had. I shoved my tongue into her hole for a while then sucked her engorged clitoris. She moved her pussy in time to my efforts and pulled her mouth from my cock as she came. Her juice flooded my mouth. I swallowed all she leaked. I enjoyed it. It was naughty, taboo, but horny. I was nearing ejaculation so I lifted her off me, positioned her on all fours and slid my cock into her honey hole.

1...45678...10