Sara and Ed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not at all," I said, "Last night was brilliant. I loved it, made me so horny. Then when we came back here...... There's nothing to be sorry about Sara, it was fantastic and thank you for indulging me."

"I remember coming back to the hotel but not a lot after that."

"So you don't remember the text?"

I could see that it was coming back to her now, her brow was furrowed, eyes closed.

"Oh God, I didn't text him did I?" she groaned.

I passed her the phone. She checked her outgoing messages first, her face contorting. I could see she was now checking incoming messages. She groaned again as she passed the phone to me.

There were two messages. The first read 'Wow, this is weird! Never did anything like that before. Never would have thought you were a swinger. It's taken me a while to answer but I would love to meet up with you guys. Do you mean now?! Loved being with you, you are very sexy XXXX'.

"What's a swinger?" asked Sara. She knew roughly but I confirmed her suspicions.

"I'm not a swinger!" she was very indignant, "I have never even dreamt of such a thing."

I read the next message which had been sent that morning, 'since you haven't responded I presume you don't want to go through with it, pity... if you change your mind let me know ..... B x'.

"Well, that's a right mess you've gotten us into." I smiled at her and she sheepishly smiled back.

"What will we do?" she asked.

I said to her that she should have a shower, clear her head. Once I heard the shower running I called down to reception and took the room for another night. I didn't think anything would come of it but I sort of went for the insurance policy -- just in case. As she towelled herself I couldn't help but become aroused, she saw my hardening cock and shook her head.

"No you don't, you and that cock of yours have gotten us into enough trouble."

I held my hands up in surrender, "Ok, ok, but I do think you should at least text him. We are staying tonight as well, I didn't fancy travelling home now and thought we might do some shopping while we're here. I thought I would treat you to some new clothes."

I was playing to her better nature, she is a very kind person, would never knowingly hurt anyone. I would take her shopping from time to time, loved treating her. It was not as if she didn't have enough clothes -- what woman does? I took a long leisurely shower, shaved and felt great as I came into the bedroom. Sara was already dressed in tight jeans and a loose white top. She was ready to go and eagerly agreed that a light breakfast in the hotel was in order. Over breakfast she told me she had sent a text to Bren. I was surprised but my delight was obvious.

"What did you say?" I asked, my hopes rising by the second.

"Not so fast buster," she said, "don't get any ideas."

She passed me the phone..... 'Hi Bren, I'm so sorry. I was so drunk last night. When I got back to the hotel I had a lot more to drink and I didn't really know what I was doing. My boyfriend is to blame. Please don't think bad of me and I meant what I said when I told you I enjoyed the time we spent together, Sara x'

He sent a message back saying that he understood but would love to meet her even if only for a coffee. He went on to say that if she/we changed her/our minds to get in touch.

I was disappointed to say the least but didn't show it and after breakfast we went shopping. We had a good day out, spent a fortune and enjoyed the hustle and bustle of London. Sara wanted to go out that night so we left the hotel about 7pm and had a light snack in a little cafe. We found a wonderful little pub with live music and stayed there drinking. Sara pulled me to her and kissed me very passionately and out of the blue.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"That's for being you and for being so good to me and I'm horny." She squeezed my cock. This was not like her at all; she was normally more reserved, especially in a public place.

"How horny?"

"Very horny and very drunk." She was looking into my eyes and I could see the lust in her, hear it in her voice.

"So do you want to go back to the hotel and fuck?" I asked. She kissed me again.

"Can we play?" she said seductively.

"Sure, what had you in mind?" She was swaying slightly. I didn't think we'd had that much to drink but the way she was behaving told me she was well on. I told her to think about it while I got another drink. When I sat next to her again she brought her mouth close to my ear

"We could play with my toys, you can blindfold me and I will have to guess which one you are fucking me with. I want you to lick my pussy while you use them on me. Do you think you can cum more than once? I would love my pussy filled with cum, then my mouth."

You can see where this was going. She wanted to pretend she had two cocks to play with. She was hornier than I could remember, wanting to kiss me while her hand was stroking between my legs. My hard cock needed release.

"Sounds good, I could kiss you; kiss your neck while you kiss Bren." I deliberately introduced his name to see how she would react as I continued, "he would be kissing you now, his tongue in your mouth as he caressed your breast. I would suck your nipples, slide my hand to your pussy, and touch your clit."

"Oh yeah, feel your lips on my tits, his lips on mine."

She was worked up by now and I didn't want to leave the bar just yet but I knew I had to stop her going too far. I told her we could only talk, no touching, no more kissing. We still had a full drink ahead of us and it was still only 21.45. I wanted to have her so sexed up that she would, maybe, do anything. I asked her to tell me what she was thinking.

"I'm thinking of you both touching me, two pair of hands on my body. You are both taking turns to kiss me, lick my pussy. I want your cock in me Ed. I want you to fuck me, but at the same time I don't want this to end. I love his tongue licking my pussy, love him sucking my clit."

"Would you really want that?" I asked her, "Would you want to suck his cock while I lick you?"

"Mmm yeah, I would love all the attention. Love to feel your hard cocks, love you to take turns fucking me......all night."

"Can you imagine that Sara? Can you really imagine us fucking you? I would love to see his cock in your pussy. Love to see his cock in your mouth while I fuck your tight pussy."

"You change over, his cock in my mouth, you fucking me. You could fuck me as long and hard as you want. I'm so fucking wet and horny, I want it in me. I want to be fucked so much. You don't know how much I want cock."

"Send him a text, tell him where we are and ask him if he can join us." I was quite adamant and she knew I was serious.

"I can't!"

"Yes you can." I said, "If you don't, I will."

My head was full of the thoughts of her fucking this guy, letting us fuck her senseless, doing all the things we had been saying. To my surprise, she handed me her phone. I could feel the sexual tension between us. I knew I was the one pushing her but I didn't care, my brain was being controlled by my cock. I tried to be clear-headed as I typed the text, 'Hi Bren, we would love you to join us tonight just for a drink, if possible. I know its short notice and if you are busy its ok, Sara xx' I had included our hotel and room number. I passed Sara the phone and watched as she made some changes.

"Can I see?" I asked her. She gave me the phone.

Her text was completely different, 'Hi Bren, we are in the King's Head in Duke Street. If you would like to join us (if you are nearby) then please do but I have to be honest and tell you that it's just for a drink, Sara x'

Once again, my hopes were dashed. I really thought that she was so hammered she would go through with it, obviously not. It was odd that she was well able to text with no spelling errors. Her phone beeped almost immediately. She read the message and showed me the text from Bren which just said, '5 min', my throat was dry. I was so excited and couldn't believe what was happening. Sara was not looking too positive. She was actually shaking, time to stir it up I thought.

"Think of that first kiss, his first touch might be even more enjoyable. Just relax."

"This is so wicked. I don't think I can do this, let's go back to the hotel."

"No, that would be a terrible thing to do. Bren is on the way here and to just bugger off would be so wrong my love. We don't have to do anything; you told him we were just meeting for a drink so just go with the flow."

Ok, not what I wanted but I figured we could play it by ear, wing it. She was still turned on. She had tried to grope me and I'd pushed her hand away. She'd given me a long lingering kiss and her breathing was fast. Her speech was a little slurred but yet I felt fine. Usually we were in tandem with each other. I was about to whisper some more erotic ideas when I spotted Bren coming through the door. At that point it dawned on me that he would recognise me from the night club and it was now too late to do anything about it.

He spotted Sara and came straight to our table. The only available seat was a stool in front of us. I was about to offer to get a drink but he beat me to it.

"What are you having? White wine and?"

He was obviously as nervous as we were. His speech was rapid and his voice was almost high pitched. I said I'd have a pint of Heineken; Sara opted for a glass of white. He went up to the bar and as he waited to be served Sara snuggled in close to me. I knew she was getting more and more wound up and I hugged her.

"Relax Sara; we can leave anytime we like, even go home. We don't know him really and this city is inhabited by 9 million (I think) people, we will never see him again."

She wasn't convinced but when Bren came back and sat opposite us he put us all at ease with his comment 'well, here we are'.

He didn't recognise me. We made some small talk and I could see that Sara was more relaxed now. She was leaning over the table to listen to him and talk; it was only was because it was quite noisy, but that helped. I went to use the bathroom and took my time in order to give them some time alone together. When I returned they were laughing and smiling. I stood off to one side half concealed by a wooden partition. My cock was rock hard -- a diamond cutter. The pub was full and noisy. The band was actually very good. I love blues and the singer was giving it socks on the blues harp. After a few moments I remembered where I was and looked towards Sara. In the back of my filthy mind I was hoping to see them in a passionate snog, touching each other. They were still chatting and Sara was looking very much at ease. I saw Bren touch her arm as he spoke. As I approached she moved across which left me facing Bren. I knew right then that this was a non runner. Although she was being very pleasant, there had been a change since I went to the toilets. She gulped down the remainder of her drink and suggested that we should leave because we had to be up early. Bren seemed ok with this and she allowed him a kiss on the cheek as we said our goodbyes.

As we strolled back to our hotel I asked her what had happened. She told me that as soon as I went to use the bathroom he told her how sexy she looked and then he fucked it up by telling her how he would love to fuck her pussy, her ass, lick her cunt and lots more. If he wanted to turn her off he had succeeded in just a few seconds.

"I thought he was ok up until that. It was so crude and he gave me the creeps. I had said we were just out for a drink and new to this but he thought he was in from the word go."

"Are you upset?" I asked.

"I'm disappointed more than anything. I was kind of hoping he was the one. In the club he seemed so nice but then again I was rather drunk."

I told her that I had hoped he was the one also but agreed that he was over the top. We got to the hotel just before 11pm and went to the bar for a nightcap. Sara went for a large vodka and tonic. We were both tired and maybe a little down and went to bed. The journey home was uneventful and life returned to normal. It was around a week or so later that I discovered a website dedicated to wife sharing. I spent hours reading stories, looking at clips and pictures. Some of the clips looked real but the majority were professional. I would go to bed and fuck Sara for ages. She was more than willing to participate and of course her dildos and vibrators were put to good use.

When she asked what had gotten into me I simply showed her the site and we both read and looked at videos and stories. I fucked her in front of the pc as she read. She was so wet and became vocal as I plunged my cock into her.

"We need to try this Sara" I said one evening as she bucked against my cock. "Would it be good to feel another cock in you, a different cock......"

"Mmmm" was the only response she could manage. I began to fuck her with long slow and deep strokes knowing this turns her on until she usually asks me to fuck her harder. She was moaning, a low guttural moan as my cock slipped in and out of her. I looked at my cock as it slid in and out. I was covered in her pussy juice. There were blobs of her juice which looked like sperm. I thought of how it would be fucking her with another man's cum inside her. It almost sent me over the edge and it took all my concentration to stop myself from cumming. I took my cock from her and slid the head up and down her slit until I felt I could re-enter her without cumming.

"Fuck me Ed, fuck me" She was pleading, I knew I could push her a bit more.

"Say you will fuck another guy Sara, say you will and I will fuck you as hard as I can."

"Fuck me pleeese Ed, fuck me. I need your cock fucking me."

"Tell me you will do it Sara." It was difficult; I wanted to unload in her so much. I wanted her commitment, her promise, something I could hold her to.

"Imagine a big cock in your mouth as I fuck you. Imagine knowing that when I cum in your pussy he will fuck you, fill you up more. Imagine us taking turns fucking you. Close your eyes and imagine how it will feel, your wet cunt full of cock."

She was as wet as I had ever seen her. I could hear the noise of her pussy squelching as I fucked her tight hole.

"You dirty fucker, you are making me so fucking horny. Fuck my pussy!"

I continued to slowly slide in and out of her. The more she tried to force me to speed up the more I slowed down.

"Please Ed, you are torturing me."

I fucked her hard for all of 3 seconds then resumed my go-slow.

"Tell me what I want to hear Sara. Imagine the sensation of feeling a new cock in you, fucking you. You want it, don't you?"

"Yes" she barely said it.

"Yes what?" I asked.

"I want it"

"Will you do it?"

"Yes, now fuck me"

"Tell me what you will do."

"I will fuck another guy. Now fuck me Ed."

I began to speed up; she was approaching the point of no return.

"You promise?"

As she came she shouted "YES". She came so much, her pussy muscles gripped my cock and I was barely able to stop myself cumming. I wanted to fuck her more, give her a taste of what it could be like. I slowed down, letting her catch her breath. Slipping my cock from her pussy I sat on the office chair. She knew what I wanted and she sat on my cock facing the screen. I nibbled her neck, ears, caressed her tits.

"You promised" I said.

"I know", she sounded a bit annoyed but my cock in her was keeping her aroused and she was beginning to gyrate , moving her ass so sexily.

"How are we going to do it this time Batman?" she asked sarcastically.

I simply used the mouse and brought up the ads. There were thousands of couples and single men and women also. I refined the search and sought straight guys between 25 and 55 within a 100 mile radius and with photos. I was surprised at how few were left. There were 35 in all. By now Sara had stopped moving and my cock had softened. We eliminated 13 because Sara 'didn't like the look of them'. Out of the other 22 we eliminated a further 14 because their profiles were crap or they seemed too experienced for us. We were looking for a guy as new to this as us. After reading the others and looking at their pics we ditched another 3. Sara once again invoked her veto. We sent of a short note to each of the other five telling them that we were new to this and wanted someone who was not a time waster, honest, clean and willing to meet with me first before meeting both of us. We asked them to include a recent photo, nude or semi naked with or without sunglasses. We promised to return ours if we were going to meet.

Sara studied the five profiles and a couple of them had included photos of their cocks. Two were well above average. I sent off the messages and felt my cock stiffen as I saw the look on Sara's face as she studied the large cock on the profile she was reading.

"Imagine that in you" I said as she began moving her pussy. "That big cock buried deep inside you."

She groaned as she lifted herself up and down on my cock. The she was cumming. It was a first for her to cum so quickly. She got off and turned to face me, sliding the whole way down my cock. As we kissed she fucked me, her nails digging into my back. Then we heard the 'ding' of an incoming email. We instinctively knew it was a response to our note. She was off and turned around in a moment. Then she opened the message. I noticed immediately that there were attachments. If I had been in control I would have opened those first but Sara being a woman was more interested in the written word.

Hi guys, I'm Steven. Like you I am new to this, you are the first to respond to me and I have the ad up for over 3 months! I am 50 and lost my wife some 3 years ago. I have had a few dates but don't feel ready for a relationship hence my ad. I was looking for no strings fun with a single female but your response intrigued me. I have only ever been with one woman -- well you asked for honesty! To be truthful I don't know what it is you are looking for. If it's bisexual them I'm out. If it is a case of watching me have intercourse with your wife then I am willing to try, never thought about it and wonder if I would be able to 'perform'.

I have 3 kids, two girls 12 & 14 and my little boy who is only 7. I don't think they are ready for me to have a relationship either. I have attached a couple of photos, not nude because I am too scared to! My swimwear will have to do. I have blacked out my Blue eyes as I would be so embarrassed if anyone knew I was doing this. Hope to hear from you, if not, good luck,

Steven.

He had enclosed his mobile number and the city he lived in which was only 30 minutes from us. His two photos were taken in front of a mirror. He was fit, broad shouldered and about 6 foot tall. You could see the outline of his cock in his black speedos. It wasn't erect so it was hard to determine the size of it. We decided to give him a miss. We both agreed that he seemed a little 'needy'. We had only finished reading it when two more came in. They were brief, to the point. Would love to meet up and discuss then hopefully meet both of you and see how it goes. Almost identical but we felt they deserved a bit more attention. One guy, Ray, had included 5 photos. He warned us that the last two were x rated. Each picture had him wearing less clothing. He did not blur or cover his handsome face. He was 25, 5'8" and slim. His black hair was in a crew cut. The first two photos showed him with just a pair of jeans on. The third was him nude but from behind. He was laughing as if the photo was taken by surprise. The 2nd last one was of his hard cock in his hand. I was so long; his hand barely covered half of it. The last photo was similar except cum had run down the shaft and had covered his hand in thick sperm.

I felt Sara squirm, her pussy still wet.