Sara and Ed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will arrange to meet him this week." I said knowing she would agree. She simply nodded, still looking at his big cock. Sara opened the second mail and this guy had attached 3 pictures. They were all full frontal showing his muscular form. He was black and looked like he lived in a gym. His body was toned to the utmost. He was wearing sunglasses, smiling a brilliant white smile. His cock was erect and I judged it to be about 6" long but the girth was a different matter....... It was so thick that I doubted Sara would be able to completely fit her hand around it. Sara studied his pictures and looked at me quizzically.

"Why not," I said.

She heaved herself up and down on my cock as she studied the photos. She switched back to looking at Ray. She flicked between the last two almost making a two frame movie from them.

"Would you like that?" I asked her. "Would you like to feel that big cock in your wet pussy?"

"Yes, I would love that. I can only imagine how it would feel, it's huge," she exclaimed.

"Would you let him fill you up with all that cum? You could lick it from his cock, his hand, swallow it."

She was fucking my cock and I eased her off, bent her forward so she was close to the screen. I fucked her tight wet pussy a little harder.

"Oh yeah, fuck me hard. Fuck my pussy."

"Ray has his big cock in your cunt Sara, fucking you. Do you like it?" I was getting close as I fucked her. I knew she was almost there too.

"Yes, I can feel him fucking me. It feels so fucking good Ed. Fuck me Ray, fuck me."

"I want you sucking my cock when he cums in you Sara. I want both ends filled with cum at the same time."

"Ahhh! Yes, yes ,yes ..... I I'm cumming, fuck me Ray, fuck my cunt," she roared as she came, "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my FUCK!"

The rest was garbled as she gripped the desk. I fucked her so hard the desk light fell to the floor. I came deep in her hole. I continued to fuck her as I shot my load into her. She came again and I felt my cock slip from her. She spun around and we kissed deeply, passionately for ages. I cupped her ass in my hands, caressed every bit of her as she did likewise to me. She was still horny so I sat her on the chair, ran and got her favourite toy. I knelt between her legs and gently inserted the vibrator into her sopping vagina. I could see her swollen lips part as I pushed the toy full home. My cum was leaking profusely from her pussy. I fucked her pussy with the vibrator as I licked and sucked on her engorged clit. She was moaning louder as she pulled my head in closer to her pussy. With a loud sob she came. It seemed to take forever for her orgasm to subside but finally she released my hair and I was able to surface for some much needed air.

I took her to bed. As she lay on the bed I felt my cock stiffen. Without any preliminaries I shoved straight into her. She wasn't expecting it again so soon and neither was I but I fucked her hard and fast. In my head I imagined Ray slamming that big cock into her. I came and we collapsed in each other's arms.

I met Ray first. One evening after work I drove to a bar about half way between where we lived. I got there early and was wondering how I was going to discuss this with a guy I never met. Then I thought what the hell, we're both in the same boat really. He was early too and we ordered coffee and a sandwich. It was actually a lot easier than I thought it would be. He was very nice, no bullshit. He told me he had been in threesomes a few times before with his friend and it was fun. He used to play with another couple but they split when she found her husband was also banging the babysitter. He stayed with her for a while but she wanted more and he didn't want to commit to a woman 20 years older.

I showed him some shots of Sara. She was wearing a very skimpy bikini and looked gorgeous. Ray sucked in his breath and said she was really beautiful. We parted after arranging to meet on Friday, two days later. At home Sara quizzed me about Ray. I told her everything that had been said and that he was very taken with her photos.

"Please tell me you didn't show him me naked" she said.

I assured her that I hadn't and we would both meet him on Friday. She was nervous and told her that even if she decided to fuck him there and then, it wouldn't happen because we had agreed to our timetable and must stick with it.

Next evening I met Jerry. I took the train because it was easier and gave me a chance to do some work on my laptop. We met in a bar in the station closest to him. His pictures did not do him credit. He dressed immaculately; firm grip and easy smile had me mentally moving him to poll position. We ordered beers and found a quiet table outside. I asked him if he'd ever done this kind of thing before.

"Sure," he drawled, "I have fucked plenty of white bitches. This ni**er been around and I always satisfy."

I told him I would talk to my girl and see if she wanted to meet. He said he thought I might have brought her with me. I told him we were new to this and wanted to go slow. We parted and I caught the next train home. I didn't like him using the terms he did. I hate anyone using the N word be they black or white. He was a no no from the word go. I told Sara about him and she agreed without hesitation. Her news for me was that one other guy had e mailed us and he wanted us to send pictures which we were not going to do. After all our work we were left with Ray and he was definitely the one who had Sara dripping wet. We had fucked a few times since, her bent over the office desk as I slammed into her. She was always looking at his big cock.

"Should I meet Steven?" I asked that evening. I had to go see a client the following day where Steven lived and thought I might meet him just to see.

Sara didn't see why I should bother since we were meeting Ray the next evening. It was clear that although nervous at the thought of meeting him, he was the one she wanted. I sent off an e mail to Steven and we arranged to meet up for lunch.

Steven was a hell of a nice guy. He was literally shaking when I turned up in the café we'd arranged to meet at. He wanted to talk about everything except why we were there. I showed him the photos of Sara and he was very impressed. He again said it was his first time and wasn't sure that even if we all agreed, he could go through with it. I told him I would talk to Sara and see if she was into meeting.

That evening saw Sara and me heading in the direction I had just come from. Earlier, when I came out of the shower she told me what had been going through her mind all day.

"I don't think I can do this Ed. It's just so wrong or something. I don't want him and especially you to think I am some sort of slut."

"I fucked a lot of other girls before we met. Does that make me a slut or whatever the male equivalent is? I just want us to try. If at any time either of us says no then we stop. I find the whole idea such a turn on and I know that deep down you do too. You can say no if you want to and that will be the end of it."

"I want to try........ I think. I can back out anytime?"

"Yes Sara, anytime."

"Let's go then."

We met Ray in the same bar I had met him in. He was already waiting for us and Sara had no time to get nervous although I could feel her trembling as we entered the bar. Ray was a proper gent and got us all a drink. Sara asked him about his work, where he was from etc. We all chatted and I went to order them another drink. I was driving so skipped the round. It took a few minutes because the bar was quite busy with the after work office crowd. As soon as I sat down I knew it was not going to happen. I knew by Sara. Ray was still chatting and full of beans but Sara was quieter. I wondered had he said something to upset her.

"I think we had better go," said Sara after about 15 minutes. I was surprised at this but her next comment left me speechless.

"I don't think this is for us Ray but thanks for meeting with us."

We left the bar and returned to the car.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing happened, Ed; he is just not my type. I can't explain it. All I can tell you is that he just didn't spark with me or something. It's not that I chickened out or changed my mind or anything like that. He just didn't tick all the boxes."

I took out my phone and called Steven. We were ten minutes from him. I don't know what made me do it but I did. Sara was not impressed when I made the arrangement to meet him in 15 minutes.

"It's a waste of time Ed. He wants a wife. He is not over her death. He would be far better off getting a hooker. 10 minutes to fuck her -- if he's lucky, a few quid and his needs are met. This is a waste of time."

We had to wait for Steven but when he did arrive, he apologised profusely telling us there had been a traffic accident and he couldn't find parking. He was very nervous. His voice broke a few times and he seemed to have difficulty speaking. Once he had a drink he seemed to relax a little.

"You look lovely Sara." He said and immediately followed up by saying, "if you don't mind my saying so" as he looked from one to the other of us. He shook our hands and introduced himself.

"I am Steven Krayson and it is lovely to meet you both."

He told us about himself, his work. He worked for a large medical company. He was a scientist 'but not a boring one' he assured us. He eventually brought up the reason we were all there.

"I don't know what to say or do. I like what I see and I don't just mean looks. You are two lovely people. Please let me buy you a drink."

He called the waitress and ordered wine for Sara, beer for him and mineral water for me. I went to use the bathroom and returned shortly. They were both talking and it was definitely more pleasant than our meeting with Ray.

Steven reluctantly had to leave. He explained that his older girls were going to a house party and he needed to get home to take care of the boy. With a hand shake for me and a kiss on the cheek for her, he left.

"There's no way he's 50," said Sara, "42 at most."

"You want to meet him again?" I asked, not really expecting a yes.

"I would love to meet him again but just for a few beers or something. I'd like to get to know him a bit more. He is so nice but I doubt if I can do this, go all the way."

I called him and asked if he would like to meet up soon for a few beers just to, sort of, get to know each other. He said yes immediately and remarked that getting to know us was an excellent idea and he was looking forward to it. We arranged to meet the following evening at 7pm. He mentioned a wine bar that also had some nice music in the evenings, nothing too loud. It sounded ideal and Sara agreed when I told her of the plan.

Saturday was a long day. We were invited to a party at Cath's place and one of my colleagues wanted to hook up for a gig in London. We told Cath we would probably be late but to keep some beers for us. The wine bar was quite large and we found a table near the window which was furthest from the music. I purposely sat opposite Sara and Steven sat next to her. Two glasses of wine later and it was all very civilised. I had an idea.

"I have to call Cath," I said pointedly to Sara, "I'll be back in a few minutes; you know what she's like for talking."

"Oh" said Sara, "Ok" I knew by her that she thought I was getting ready to pull the pin and go to the party. On my way out I sent Sara a text asking her if she wanted to leave or stay a while. By now I was across the street. I checked my messages but nothing. When I looked up I saw them. They were kissing! I half ran across the road to the bar and yes, they were definitely kissing, tentatively but kissing all the same. Cue hard on. Steven had his eyes closed and though I couldn't see properly through the net curtains, I was sure they were exploring each other's mouths with their tongues. Then the waiter arrived with an order and they parted, Sara looking guiltily around.

Steven excused himself as I sat down.

"Well?" I said, smiling.

"I like him Ed. You saw?" It was more a statement than question. I smiled as I nodded. I wanted her to know that I was fine with this. She looked up at me, her head slightly to one side.

"Are you sure? I mean really sure because we need to be honest."

"One hundred percent Sara. Does this mean you want to go ahead? Don't feel you have to."

Steven came back and sat next to her once again. I noticed the ever so slight movement Sara made bringing her closer to him, their arms touching as we leaned on the table. Sara was looking directly into my eyes and no one spoke for what seemed an age. She turned towards Steven; put her hand to the back of his neck pulling him to her, his lips to hers. Lips parting, reluctantly for Steven, they did manage to kiss right in front of me. I was taken by surprise. I hadn't expected this, in a wine bar full of people. I thought that if it happened it would have been in a hotel room or someplace. Seeing her soft lips touch his, parting, her delicate wet tongue gently probing his mouth, circling his until they were finally locked in a full blown French kiss. It didn't last long but to me it seemed like an age. It was as if it were in slow motion. They parted slowly, a strand of saliva keeping them joined for a second. They looked into each other's eyes.

It was an intimate moment. I was filled with jealousy but strangely turned on at the same time. Steven was obviously uncomfortable, his face flushed. He excused himself and made for the restroom. I doubted if he wanted to use them.

"Well?" I croaked.

"How do you feel? Are you annoyed or......." Her voice trailed off, her face showing signs of concern.

"I am more than fine but where are we going from here? How do you feel? Do you want to go home?"

"I don't know where we go from here Ed. I am not sure about bringing him home. Is that what you want?"

"We need to make up our minds fast; he'll be back any minute. I am ok with him coming home with us but we need, or rather, you need to be aware that if we take him home he will assume that it's to take this to the next level."

"Are you sure he will think that? I don't think so. He knows we are new to this, as indeed he is too."

I could see her trying to figure things out as she spoke. I knew she doubted her own argument but wanted to cling to the hope that she was right.

"Sara, you shared two intimate kisses with him right in front of me. Of course he will think this is going further especially if we take him home with us. We don't have to. We can say goodnight and leave it at that if you want but I think he is a very good guy for us. He is new, only ever had one woman. He is also a nice guy but it's up to you."

"I don't know Ed, what'll we do? I'm panicking now."

"We can have another drink and if you want to invite him home..........for a nightcap, you can give me a sign. I don't know, drop your napkin or say you want to powder your nose or something."

"Ok, but I don't think I will want to take him home for, well, you know. If I do think it'd be ok to ask him if he wants to come home for a drink, I will just apply some lip balm and you can do the asking."

With that agreed I called the waitress and ordered another round. Steven returned and things were a bit awkward at first. I decided it was up to me to try and break the ice.

"Sara says you're a good kisser. It's ok Steven, I am fine and Sara is fine, are you?"

"Well to tell you the truth it's very strange. I was a little flustered as you no doubt saw, I'm fine now. I needed you to say what you said. You'll be carrying me out of here!" he laughed as the waitress arrived with the tray.

He told us more about his work. How he was involved in the design and testing of medical devices for many different ailments and conditions. He specialised in heart monitors and electronic heart regulators. His enthusiasm for his work and his ability to explain the effectiveness and workings of his 'gadgets' had Sara both of us enthralled. He took Sara's hand in his at one point as he traced imaginary blood vessels, working his way along her forearm. When he finished he kept hold of her hand. He held onto her for a while then let go quickly when he realised he was still holding her hand. He wasn't as awkward or flustered as before and smiled at us both.

"Steven," said Sara, "would you like to come home with us for a nightcap? We are not that far away and you could stay over or get a cab home."

She surprised me; this wasn't in the plan at all. I was happy to go along with it however. She took his hand in hers. She was close to him, looking directly into his eyes.

"Just a nightcap," she said, "I am not ready to go any further. I don't know when I will, if ever, be. If you want to or need to get home please just say so. As you can probably tell, I am literally shaking."

"I would love to," said Steven, "I can feel you trembling but I think I have been shaking more. It would be perfect if we could all three, become more comfortable with each other. I feel I have known you both a lot longer than a few hours and I would dearly love to get to know you more. I am in no rush home; my sister is staying with the children. If you two at any stage want to say goodnight, then please do so. I will not be offended."

We took a black cab home. We were all in good spirits. I was still hopeful that something might 'happen' and figured I would push them every chance I got.

I got a bottle of sparkling wine and some glasses. I was buzzed but holding my own. Steven seemed sober but Sara was showing signs of being more than a little tipsy. She gets very 'touchy feely' when she is in this state and it gets worse, or better depending on your point of view, the more she drinks. I motioned towards the sofa as I told Steven to make himself at home, immediately sitting on the only armchair as he sat. Sara had nowhere else to sit except next to him. She didn't seem to notice or if she did, she didn't care. The thought came into my mind, not for the first or last time that they looked like the couple with me being the gooseberry. We decided that we all must tell a joke. Sara went first. It was a joke that I heard her tell many times but still made me laugh mainly because of the way she looked expectantly at us when she delivered the punch line. I went next and told a mildly crude one which got a good laugh, especially from Steven. He asked Sara if she would mind if he told a 'dirty joke' which he did once she assured him she had heard plenty. We all laughed and Sara grabbed onto Steven as she laughed loudly, tears streaming down her face.

I went to use the bathroom. I was still smiling as I returned to the living room. The smile vanished as I saw them. They were locked in an embrace, their mouths glued to one another. Sara was half lying on the sofa, as Steven kissed her deeply. I felt the jealousy rise like sour bile in my throat. It went as fast as it came. My rapidly hardening cock seemed to banish the jealousy as it got harder. His hand was moving towards her breasts as they kissed, sliding across the thin material of her white top. I saw her chest heave as his hand found and covered her left tit, gently kneading it. Her breathing became more laboured as he massaged her through her clothes. She pulled him closer to her, her hand pulling his head harder to her, their kiss more passionate. Opening her eyes she looked at me, pushed him up. They both stood up and she embraced him. He looked nervously towards me. I moved in closer to them. Sara reached for me, pulling me to her. We were all silent, our bodies next to each other making a small circle.

When I kissed her it felt strange again, her mouth wetter than normal. I wondered if some of his saliva was mixed with hers. It didn't put me off at all and we kissed hungrily. She had one arm around me and the other around Steven. She turned to him and I watched them kissing, listening to the noise of their lips, tongues. I wanted them to stop, keep kissing, stop....... I was fucked up in my mind. Listening to her purr as they kissed made me mad as I realised that it was ME who could make her do this, not him. I decided enough was enough, was about to put a stop to it when she turned to me again. I kissed her hard, she continued to purr and I opened my eyes, saw Steven kissing her neck, her hand caressing his head, neck as he turned her on. She reached between their bodies and very gently stroked his cock through his pants. She turned to him again. Their kiss was much more passionate now, his breathing more laboured. Sara's chest heaved as they kissed. She reached to my cock, caressed us both while she kissed him. My cock was rock hard. I never felt so horny.