Sara and Ed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She played with my cum as she had his. She stood up and I knew it was my turn to get a mouthful of my own cum. She only touched my lips with hers. She turned to Steven, strutted to him. His cock was rock hard. Sara straddled him on the bed. She took her time as she sank onto his cock. Her lips parted easily for him. Once he was fully inside she leaned forwards and I looked open-mouthed as they shared my sperm. It dribbled from her mouth into his. They kissed passionately as she rode his cock. She sat up and rode him hard. It was a sight I will never forget. Her face in ecstasy, my cum smeared over her lips and chin as she fucked Steven. His face also had drops and smears of my semen until she noticed and licked it off as his cock slid in and out of her. She came loudly as she slammed herself onto his pole.

"Fuck meeee. Fuck me Steven. Fuck me with your lovely cock. I love it. I want it. I fucking need it."

She climbed off, positioned herself on her back, legs wide apart. She wanted to be fucked. She wanted him to take control. She wanted to give herself to him. She looked at me, gave me a dazzling smile. I remember thinking that she had taken two loads of sperm in her beautiful mouth and here she was smiling at me.

Still looking at me she said, "Come on Steve, come and fill my pussy with your big hard cock. Fuck me. I love the way he fucks me Ed. His cock seems to fill my pussy right up. It's so hard, so fucking sexy fucking him with you here. You can both fuck me anyway you like. I love your cocks. Ohh yeah, that's it Steven, shove it in, kiss me."

They kissed. He fucked her as they kissed. She caressed him as his cock slid in and out of her pussy. Her pussy made squelching noises as he fucked her. He picked up the tempo, raised himself up on his forearms and fucked her harder. She was moaning, her head twisting from side to side. It was incredible watching them at it. Her ass lifting up to meet his thrusts, they found a rhythm only intimate couples have. It was as if they had known each other for years. My own cock was standing firm again. I was turned on as never before. I thought to myself that this was only Friday and there were two more days to go. I wondered if we would all have the stamina but at that moment I was up for anything. I moved alongside the bed, watched as she opened her mouth to receive my cock. She sucked it lovingly. She tried to fuck it with her mouth but with Steven slamming his cock in and out of her it was difficult. I fucked her mouth, stifling her moans and screams as she climaxed again.

Steven withdrew from her and I followed his lead as he manoeuvred her onto all fours. She was sideways on the bed. I took up position and rammed my cock into her fucked pussy. She moaned as she took Steven in her mouth. After a few moments we had a good rhythm going and we increased speed as we fucked her. She came again pulling his cock from her mouth as she did.

"Oh fuck yes, fuck me. I'm so fucking wet."

Steven came around to where I was and said "twenty"

I had no idea what he meant but I pulled out of her pussy. He shoved his cock as far as possible in then gave her twenty long, hard deep thrusts and withdrew quickly. I slipped into her and did the same then Steven went again. We did this numerous times and Sara came again and again only louder each time. She tried to speak but there was no let up in the fucking she was receiving. She was only without cock for a second. I fucked my twenty this time but kept going. I was so horny that I just wanted to cum in her and when I did she screamed. I still fucked her as hard as I could and withdrew the moment I felt my cock begin to soften. Steven took up where I left off and he really gave her the fucking of her life. Every time his cock slammed into her she cried out. Her hair was soaking wet, her body covered in sweat. The smell of sex was rife. As his cock slid out, it pulled her pussy lips with it, a sight that will stay with me forever. Steven roared as he came inside her already soaked pussy. He fucked her like a demon, his cum gushing into her. He finally 'plopped' from her pussy which was gaping open, cum leaking from her. She was crying and both Steven and I went to her. We lay either side of her, rolled her onto her back. She cuddled into my arms and I held her as I watched Steven tenderly caress her shoulder and back. She turned to him and he cuddled her also. She was panting and we were all sweating. I asked quietly if she was ok. She nodded, keeping her eyes closed, still snuggled into his shoulder. She looked up at him and they kissed gently, just on the lips. She turned to me and did the same. Ten minutes passed and no one spoke. I remember noticing our breathing returning to normal.

She was on her back now, sandwiched between the two men who had spent the last couple of hours fucking her, one her boyfriend, the other a guy who was until a couple of weeks ago, a stranger. Steven and I were lying on our sides still caressing her gently though not in a sexual way. Sara was first to speak.

"That was the most exciting thing ever. I never thought I could be taken to such a state. I didn't know which of you were fucking me. There were times when I really wanted you to stop, it was just too much to take but I couldn't speak because you never let up on me. "

Looking at me she continued, "I bet you dreamed up the idea of changing quickly."

I just pointed at Steven who looked a little uncomfortable.

"You?" she cried, "Aren't you the dark one? You made me cum so much. I can still feel little tremors in my pussy. I'm so tired..... I'm literally fucked."

We caressed her some more and she was in a deep sleep in seconds. I don't know who dropped off next but all I know is that I woke up with Sara in my arms. It took a couple of seconds to remember the previous night but when I did I looked for and found Steven. He was curled up behind her. I could plainly see the bedraggled state of Sara. Her hair was a mess; there was dried semen on her face and in her hair. As I got up I saw dried semen probably mixed with her own juices on her legs and thighs. I tip toed to the bathroom and had a long hot shower. As I finished drying off, my cock seemed to come back to life. Looking at my sleeping girl it was obvious that it would be a while yet before I could put my cock to use.

I threw on some pants and T shirt and made my way to the kitchen. I cannot function without tea, Sara has to have coffee like 99% of the world it seems but I must have tea. I put a couple of slices of bread in the toaster and turned on the TV to catch the news. As I poured my tea Steven came into the kitchen. We did our good mornings and I made him a coffee. We shared the toast and retired to the sitting room to watch the news and analysis of the football to be played that afternoon. One match was being televised and I made a mental note to try and see it.

We talked a lot and I went up to check on Sara a number of times -- she was comatose. After more than thirteen hours sleep she joined us and we both made a fuss of her. She was well rested, ate a big breakfast and then went for a shower where she spent a good hour pampering herself. Steven was saying that he wanted to take us to dinner but I said that Sara had said she wanted to stay in all weekend and unless she had a change of mind........

"Ok, I will cook." He insisted and he took my car to get 'provisions'.

"Where is he?" she said in panic when she finally made it to the kitchen. The sound of our car driving out had woken her.

I was going to tease her but decided not to and told her where he had gone and why.

"Don't worry love; he's not finished with you yet." I said.

"I didn't mean......." she flustered.

"It's ok Sara. Everything is fine. I am having a wonderful time and I hope you are too."

Her face relaxed and she gave a little smile. She ran to me, gave me a big hug.

"I love you Ed. You are the best. Yes, I am having a 'fucking' wonderful time" she giggled.

"What has been best so far? Yesterday you said his cock 'filled' you up so is that the best?"

"His cock is thicker and it fits nicely so yes I do like that but the 'finale' last night was mind blowing. My pussy was very tender when I woke up. It still is a little sore but before you ask, I AM ready for more. Do you think I am being too much of a slut? I can't help it. I had two gorgeous men with two lovely cocks and the best kissers ever. I am the luckiest woman alive."

Her eyes shone as she spoke. I knew she was getting turned on by the involuntary movements. She had her legs pressed tightly together, putting pressure on her pussy.

"I'm horny Ed but I think I should 'rest' for a while."

I was horny too but I too needed to rest up for a while also. Sara busied herself cleaning and tidying up the kitchen in preparation for Steven's culinary skills, if indeed he had any. I sorted out the living room and had the bright idea of charging up the video camera and digital one also. The idea filming her getting fucked just came from nowhere but I got hard thinking about it. I would need to convince her though.

"Sara, have you thought about what happens next?"

We were on the sofa. I was waiting for the match to start at three and Ed had not come back yet.

"What do you mean?" she asked, giving me her full attention.

"I mean after this weekend. Do we see him again or cool it? Is this going to be a regular thing for us? You need to be clear about what we want from this."

She was silent. It was obvious that she had given it no thought. I hadn't either but I was cunningly working my way around to preserving our threesome for 'posterity'.

"I see," she said, "Oh God Ed, I never thought that far ahead. We can't really continue indefinitely, can we?"

"If we were to see him often it would become routine or something, the buzz would go out of it and it's obvious that he has feelings for you."

"Feelings?" she said

"Yes. You have to remember that you are the first since his wife passed and only the second in his life. I think he would be quite happy to continue on indefinitely. Let's face it, you are one hell of a fuck and your oral skills are second to none. If that wasn't enough, he has never experienced making love with you. That would be sure to have him fall head over heels."

The look on her face was priceless. She was thrilled with the compliments and confused by the implications.

"You're right. Can I be brutally honest?" I nodded and she went on....

"I could easily slip into that life, having two men I mean. I never thought I would say that but the experience is so great, so fulfilling that one could become addicted. It helps of course that both guys are so nice, not just to look at or to fuck but in their personalities. You are both gentlemen, considerate and attentive. The way you both worried over me last night when my emotions took over, that was special."

She paused for a while. I knew there was more and it would be best to let her continue at her own pace.

"As much as I don't want to, I think after this weekend we should stop. My pussy tells me different but my mind, the bit that still has some sense, says we should cool it. I hope this hasn't changed anything between us Ed."

"Sara, I know this sounds maybe a bit weird but I love you all the more after what we have done. I can't begin to describe to you what a turn it has been. I loved every moment of it. I agree that we have to cool it with Steven. I want you to think about what I am going to suggest, you don't have to answer immediately. How would you feel about making a movie of us? The three of us I mean. It would be a wonderful reminder to have. The other thing is...." I got on bended knee.... "Would you do me the honour of being my wife?"

Corny I hear you say, well let me tell you that I was never more serious or sure of anything in my life. In that moment I knew it was only right that we should commit to each other. Ok, I didn't mean commit in the conventional way, I still wanted to experiment some more. She was speechless for a minute then she flung herself at me, kissed me passionately, crying as she did.

"Yes, my love, YES! I would love to be your wife. I love you so much. Yes to the movie too. Yes to anything you want! I am so happy. I doubt there are many women who have been proposed to after fucking another guy in front of their boyfriend."

"Next week we will go and find a suitable ring for you. Then we will discuss a date. I was thinking maybe this summer which is only six months away. For now we will enjoy the rest of our weekend. I want you to ask for anything you want. I don't care what it is, just ask. I always wanted to see my fiancé fucking another guy."

"I have only been your fiancé for a minute and already I am thinking about cheating on you. What does that say about our future?" she said.

We were only kidding but all this talk was making us both horny.

"I would say that our future could be very exciting. I am certainly willing to try and make it so."

"How many girls have you fucked?" she asked.

I knew where this was going and I intended to maximise any return I might get. I had in fact had 4 other women. That is to say that I had sex with them. I went out with more but got nowhere or just a grope and an odd blow job.

"Ten" I replied, then added, "No, it was twelve.......oh and the girl at Mike's 21st and two and a half blow jobs."

"How can you have half a blow job?" she asked incredulously.

"She was drunk and threw up half way through" I replied laughing at the face she pulled. I continued...

"So you still have 11 more guys to fuck before we are even."

We kissed, her tongue sought out every bit of my mouth. She pulled back, whispered in my ear...

"You dirty fucker, you would like that. Would you really?"

"Yes. I think you would like that too. I didn't just fuck them either you know."

She pushed me a little back. She wanted to see me, see if I was serious.

"What did you do?"

"I made love to some of them. I was in love or thought I was. You know, normal stuff nothing kinky like ....... threesomes or anything perverse."

She punched me on the shoulder as she laughed. We kissed some more and only stopped when we heard Steven knocking on the door. He was laden with bags and bags.

"Jayziz," I said, "are you going to feed the five thousand?"

It wasn't all food. There was wine, beer, champagne and chocolate, expensive chocolate. We helped him unpack and I put the drink away. Sara showed him where everything was. She was showing him the cooker and asked what was on the menu.

"I am doing steak and a salad basically. A light starter to begin with, nothing too heavy" Steven said. He was passionate about his food. Sara asked, "Is all this food you got some kind of aphrodisiac?"

"No, no, no" he replied, a little flustered. It was so easy to wind him up and Sara knew it.

"Well steak is well known to give you stamina and those other ingredients you got for the salad, the tomatoes, and spring onions; sure they are supposed to get the 'juices flowing'. I think you are trying to make me horny."

The penny had dropped by now and Steven joined in the fun.

"You don't need anything to get your juices flowing. If anything, I need something to keep up with you. I hear sea food is good. I also heard that sucking cock is an aphrodisiac."

She was in his arms. As they kissed she reached between their bodies, undid his zipper. She reached in, found his cock and stroked it as they French kissed. His phone rang and he pulled back from her. She moved behind him and caressed his chest as she nibbled his free ear. He was enjoying it but also trying not to be anything but 'normal' on the phone. It was very sexy watching as she caressed his cock through his jeans while kissing his neck. He let out a small laugh and quick stepped away from her.

"No Jean, I'm fine. No, not at all. No really. I will see you tomorrow then. No Jean, I'm not. Ok, love you. Give my love to Adrienne and Alan......see you tomorrow."

He turned to Sara, tried to look pissed off but ended up laughing. His laugh was infectious and we joined in. He made us laugh more when he told us what had just happened.

"That was Jean, my eldest. She asked if I was seeing someone which I denied. Then she said I must be and that I was having a 'dirty weekend' which I suppose is true in one way. She has been at me go out more. Get back into 'dating' as she calls it."

"You should Steven. Your life is passing you by and before you know it the kids will be all grown up and gone. I am sure your wife would not want you to be lonely." Said Sara

"I know, I know. You are both right and being with you guys has sort of brought me to my senses in that regard. I guess it's a bit scary. This was a huge step but I reckon dating is in some ways easier. I lost touch with most of our friends."

"You have us," said Sara, "we are your friends and we'd be more than happy to make up a foursome if it would help........." she saw the look on his face and knew I was about to come out with a good double meaning remark. "Fuck off you two. I mean as in going for a meal or to a show."

"Well I love eating you," I said, then looking at Steven I went on, "she puts on a good show too. She does a really sexy striptease. She might do one later if we're lucky."

"Actually Steven," said Sara, "this pervert wants to make a movie of us, a porn movie. Isn't that right Ed? Yes, he wants a souvenir of our dirty weekend. I have given it some thought, in fact I agreed to it but I think it would be a good idea if we wore masks. I happen to have a pack of the ones that you would see in the old westerns, what was his name? Hi Ho Silver! The type that just covers the eyes. What do you think Steven?"

He didn't give it any thought, he agreed immediately.

"Great idea! Now, let me prepare the dinner please."

Sara and I settled down and tried to watch the remainder of the match. There was music coming from the kitchen, he had found the CD player. He seemed to like rock -- another plus.

"You were right," said Sara, "I think he is falling in love with me."

"He'd do anything for you. Ask him. Think of anything you like and I bet he'd agree to it but not now. Let him cook the dinner first, I'm starving."

"I might just do that, there's all sorts of possibilities. Is there anything you would like me to do? I know I have done a lot over this weekend so far but if there's something you would like me to do to you........or him..."

"You seem to have acquired a taste for cum." I said. It was true. She rarely let me cum in her mouth and I think she only swallowed once before. She seemed to crave it now.

"I have," she giggled, "not so much the taste but the idea of swallowing sperm turns me on now. I can't explain it but yes, I like it. So is that what you want?"

"No Sara, I want you to make love with him."

"Are you serious? Ed, that is so much more than a fuck. I mean, could you, would you really want me to do that? What about Steven, wouldn't we be leading him on?"

"I agree about leading him on but it would be sexy as fuck to see you making love with him. If you don't want to its ok I understand. It would be a big step I guess."

"You are serious. I don't know what to say. Jesus, we just got engaged! I am going to fuck another guy the same day we got engaged and now you want me to make love to him. I don't know if it's possible. We're getting married in a few months. I love what we have done, I really do. If this went too far we could end up really hurting him not to mention us. Are you sure?"

"I am so fucking hard just thinking about it Sara. It's just an idea to push the boundaries out. I can visualise you making love with him the way we do. Not just a fuck, a tender love making session. See him cum in you and see you cum with his cock inside you."