Sara and Ed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was silent, thoughtful. She kissed me and I stroked her firm breasts through her shirt.

"Where will this end Ed? I am so fucking wet now. You really know how to get to me."

"Where will it end? Well, we know we love each other. We are going to get married even though you have fucked another guy and are about to do so again but this time as my fiancé so I thought 'maybe Steven would be the perfect best man',"

Sara was breathing heavily. She was sitting on my lap now, grinding her pussy against my hard cock. I knew she would almost do anything I asked.

"I'd only be married and I would commit adultery, how wicked is that?" she said. She was into it.

"Wickedly horny" I replied, "wicked also if you make love with him."

"I can't Ed. I have been fucked so much by you two. You know that when we make love we have usually not had sex for a day or even a week if you've been away. Then we fuck until next time. I'm not complaining though."

"But you want to Sara. Don't you?"

"I do, I want to," she whispered, "when, tonight?"

"That would be good. After dinner, we can all shower and get ready for bed, well you and Steven can get ready for bed."

"My God, I can't believe you are talking me into this. I can't believe I'm going along with it. I think it's just the weekend that's in it. There seems to be an air of sex throughout the house. When I am near either of you my pussy gets wet, I want to be full of cock all the time and that's just not possible. My pussy is a little sore still but it's like an itch that needs to be scratched."

"Well I'm sure it will be well scratched before the weekend is over" I said.

Steven popped his head through the kitchen door.

"Can I get anyone a drink? I fancy one when I cook so I thought......."

We had a bottle of beer each and he went back to his preparations. Sara slid from my lap, sat next to me and took a swig from the bottle. I love the way she drinks from a bottle. She puts the top into her mouth and looks very sexy. The first time I mentioned it she got embarrassed and tried in vain to break the habit.

"I have only ever made love with you," she said, "I don't know if I can do this but I want to try. I am a bit worried about you, no, hear me out Ed. I make love with you because I love you and you love me. If I am to make love with Steven it is saying that I have feelings for him. If these feelings are what constitutes love or not, I'm not sure. If I do this and you decide that you can't go through with it or you want me to stop in the middle of it well, that could be a problem. Once it has started, there will probably be no way to stop it unless I decide to stop and that will mean that I just won't start in the first place."

"I won't change my mind but if you do then please don't go through with it just for me. Like everything we do, it has to be what we both want Sara."

"What do you want from our future together? I wondered if my not being able to have children would mean that we would not marry, I know, what you will say but still I am a woman and I am aloud to have such thoughts. Do you want to continue the way we are? By that I mean like what we have done this weekend."

"Not having children is not an issue for me. In a way, it leaves us free to do as we wish. We are young; we won't always have the energy we have now. Some of the guys I know are married with kids and their lives have come to a halt. Others have their families all grown up and left home but they are too old to enjoy what we enjoy. I know they are all happy in their own way and good luck to them. I would like to experiment more with you. You know me well enough and you know what I like and dislike. We have always been able to talk openly so we will continue to do that. So when you have an idea or you want to talk just do it."

She looked lovely as we had this rather unusual conversation. I love her smell too, whether she is wearing perfume or not.

"Ok, I am fine with all that. Back to this evening, I sincerely hope that you will be ok. You need to think about it. You will see me making love with him. See us together, pleasuring each other as a couple. This won't be like a fuck, a sex act. This will be as real as it gets and you need to realise that couples say things to each other as they make love."

I was fine with all that. I mean, if you see your fiancé fucking another guy, you are able to take anything. I didn't get the chance to say so because we were 'summoned' for dinner. All I can tell you about the meal is that it was superb. Starter was perfect the steak cooked to perfection and the wine was delicious. Our dining room table is circular and can be extended when we have more than two guests. It's fine for four but perfect for three and once expanded it easily seats six, eight at a push. Sara was in fine form, she loves when someone else does the cooking. We had complimented the chef on the meal and I cleared the dishes, refilled glasses and proposed a toast to him. I noticed as I was returning to my seat that Sara was playing footsie with him.

"Ed proposed to me today and I said yes" she told him, "so I am only single for a few more months."

"Congratulations to you both, I am genuinely pleased for you. You are a great couple if a little unconventional," he said with a twinkle in his eyes.

"He said you would make a great best man."

"For you Sara, I would be the pageboy," he replied looking her straight in the eye.

I snorted and Sara knew exactly what I was inwardly laughing at. She knew that he would do anything for her and knew I was thinking 'told ya so'.

"Would you do anything for me and I mean anything?" They were touching fingers now.

"I would Sara." His breath was shallow as he spoke. The music had ended and I hadn't bothered to put some more on. The silence was total aside from our breathing. She leaned over the table, their lips met in a brief kiss.

"Would you suck his cock?" she said nodding towards me. I was shocked. She never asked me about this beforehand. He didn't answer for a full minute. I know this because as she asked I saw the minute change on the clock from 19.05 to 19.06 and when he spoke again it flipped to 19.07. He only had eyes for her and her him.

"I would rather not but for you I would.........but really, I would rather not."

She kissed him again across the table.

"I would never ask you to but it's nice to know that you would, albeit under protest."

I got the digital and set it up on a mini tripod far enough away so as to get the whole table into the shot.

"Move your chairs together and drag mine next to yours Sara. We must have a few pics of us."

When I was satisfied with the set up I told them I had set the timer and also set the drive to take ten shots with three second intervals. I got seated next to Sara, she was now mashed between us then taking the remote I pushed the fire button. The first was a disaster as I was looking down; the second was similar because we didn't have time to compose ourselves from the laughter. The third and fourth were fantastic. We were cheek to cheek and all smiling at the camera. For the fifth I kissed Sara full on, the next one was a blur because I was pushing her to Steven and they kissed deeply for the seventh and eighth. The last two were no good either but we had a giggle looking at the photos on the small screen.

"I think we should all shower before bed," said Sara taking us both by the hand. "I am going to have a bath so that leaves the showers free for you guys."

She turned to Steven, kissed him passionately.

"Maybe you would like to make love to me then." It was a statement not a question.

I saw or maybe only think I saw a flicker of something cross Steven's face. Did he pick up on 'make love'? My cock was painfully hard. I needed a cold shower! We all went our separate ways. Sara was using the main bathroom where the large bath was situated. I used the shower in our en suite and Steven used the one off the guest bedroom - a guest bedroom that our guest had never seen let alone used. I took my time thinking that Sara would soak for hours and was surprised to her enter our bedroom. I towelled quickly and joined her. She was already in bed between the clean white sheets she had put on that afternoon. She smiled at me.

"So, no change of heart then?" I said. She shook her head. I pointed towards the cameras that I had left on the dresser.

"I am a bit nervous but excited too" she said, "you are still 'up' for it I see."

I was too. My cock was standing to attention. I so wanted to fuck her. I wouldn't have been able to make love for all the tea in china. The thought crossed my mind that Steven might just fuck the shit out of her and if that was the case, I would certainly join in.

The small quiet rap on the door was followed by Steven entering the room. He was as naked as the day he was born. His semi-hard cock swung from side to side as he walked into the room. I pointed towards the bed as Sara threw off the top sheet and patted the mattress next to her. He lay next to her, their skin touching. I saw his cock rapidly harden. They turned towards each other. I took a picture, the flash made his head spin around for only a second.

"Steven," she said, returning her gaze to him. "I want to make love with you. Make love to me." Then they kissed. They kissed gently, savouring the taste and feel of each other. I saw her small hand caress his cheek. I saw her breast, the nipple hard, mash against his chest as they kissed each other. The events which follow are not necessarily in sequence. I tell them as I remember them. My mouth was dry. I saw how she bit her bottom lip when he took her nipples one at a time into his mouth. I had witnessed that many times but it was me sucking her breasts not Steven. I saw the hard nipples wet from his saliva as he alternately kissed them. I saw the gentle way they touched each other. The way she opened her lips to kiss him, take his tongue into her mouth. There was no urgency; they had all the time in the world. He was now on top of her. She caressed every inch of his back just the way she would mine. It was torture, it was horny. They had done nothing for half an hour except kiss and caress. Neither had touched the others genitals.

Steven rolled off her while manoeuvring her on top and turning her around. She was on all fours above him, facing me. I sat in the bedroom armchair, riveted to the seat. She mouthed 'you ok?' to me and I mouthed back 'Yes' as definite as I could. I wasn't feeling 100% ok but I didn't want her to stop either. She closed her eyes as she parted her lips and took his cock into her mouth. He pull her to him, she parted her legs bringing her pussy to his lips. As his tongue gently licked her pussy lips, he caressed her legs with his hands, working his way upwards and onto her beautiful ass. She spread her legs further apart to give him more access to her wet pussy. She was moaning, her moans muffled by the thick cock in her mouth. They were so gentle with each other. They savoured every bit of each other's genital area. She moaned louder as his tongue found and explored her swollen clitoris. Her ass rose and fell with each flick of his tongue. He was lifting his hips to meet her mouth as she slowly took his member in and out of her mouth.

I had quietly set the video camera up on the tripod pointing towards the side of the bed. I did my best to get it right and my intention was to hold it in my hand and zoom in, move around etc but after seeing how my hands were shaking I knew I would be wasting my time. It is also difficult to really watch what is going when you are looking through a viewfinder.

They changed position as if they had read each other's mind. She was on all fours and he slipped his cock into her as she grinded her pussy against him. She was moaning continually. After a very short time she pulled away from him. I knew why, she often did the same with me. She wanted to be made love to and that means being able to touch, kiss, talk. She lay on her back opening her legs for him as he positioned his cock against her waiting slit. They had been at it or should I say 'making love' for almost an hour. The time had flown by. Sinking his cock into her, he kissed her and she returned his kiss eagerly. They were still going at the same steady pace, his cock sliding in and almost all the way out of her. They had completely forgotten about me, it was as if I didn't exist.

"Do you like it?" he asked. I had to strain to hear him. It wasn't that he didn't want me to hear. It was just the way you talk when you are making love. You tend to be louder when fucking......

"Mmmmm, I love it. You feel so good in me. Do you like?" Her voice was husky as it always when we make love.

"Oh yes Sara, you are so beautiful."

The lingering kiss lasted five minutes. He cock never lost momentum, keeping the same rhythm as when they he slid into her an hour earlier. His strokes were a little deeper and she came as they kissed. The way she lifted her pelvis off the bed to meet his cock was the sign and I knew because she had responded with me in the exact same way. She had cum a few times now. I wasn't sure how many but I was sure it was more than the three I had noticed.

"Do you like me?" she whispered.

"Of course I do" he replied immediately.

He was close to cumming. I knew instinctively. It was the way he was shoving his cock deeper, still the same pace but deeper. She was responding by meeting his every thrust. They were kissing in between every spoken sentence.

"Do you love me Steven?" she asked in a barely audible whisper.

I held my breath. Steven looked straight into her eyes. His cock was sliding in and out quicker, coated in her white juice. They were both so close now.

"Yes Sara, I love you, I love you."

"Tell me you love me as you cum in me Steven, I need you to tell me." They kissed again. I saw his body tense; he pushed his cock as far inside her as he could.

"I love you Sara"

She knew he was right on the edge. I was sure she felt his cock swell in her.

"Cum in me Steven, cum in me as I tell you........oh God! You are cumming in me as, as I am falling in love with you."

"Oh my...." he cried out as he pumped his seed into her. She bucked against him. They kissed as best they could. There orgasms were so strong that they had to stop for fear of biting the other. In between kisses they declared their love. Sara was very vocal and she spurred him on. She just kept on climaxing.

"Don't stop Steven; don't stop making love to me. I love it, I love your cock, I love the way you make love to me, I love you Steven."

They stayed locked together for ages, kissing the whole time, caressing cuddling.

"That was so beautiful Steven. You are such a good lover."

"You bring out the best in me Sara. I love your body, your taste. I am in love with you and I know how stupid that sounds."

"It's not stupid Steven, it's beautiful."

She cuddled him in her arms and after a few minutes he was snoring softly. Sara slipped from the bed, covered him with the sheet and beckoned me out to the spare room. Once there she looked at me teary-eyed.

"Now look," she cried.

"What's up sara?" I was at a loss as to figure out what was wrong, silly me.

"I have just made love to him. Weren't you watching? I have fallen for him and he is in love with me for fuck sake."

She was sitting on the bed. I noticed his cum leaking from her pussy, averted my eyes quickly. I pulled her up, took her into my arms. Her sobs became louder. I shook her gently until she looked up at me. She looked beautiful; the tears streaming down her face did nothing to diminish her beauty.

"Sara, it's ok. Relax, take a few deep breaths." She tried to speak but I shushed her, placing my finger gently on her lips.

"It's just that I love you" she mumbled.

"It is almost impossible to have sex with someone without having some sort of feelings for them right? If not then you would have had sex with the first guy. No, let me finish. You love your parents, your brother and sister. You love me. You love Steven. The question you have to ask yourself is this, who do you love more, me or him?"

"You of course" she answered without hesitation.

"Then there is no problem Sara. You have made love with someone you care about. You enjoyed it, we both know that."

"You are always right. You always know how to help me out. I love you Ed." She kissed me, felt my hard cock against her tummy.

"I think you enjoyed it too but I am not sure I understand why."

I thought I heard Steven moving about.

"I think he's awake, we can't leave him alone, he will think something is up, make him feel awkward. Go back in; I just want to use the bathroom. I'll be right back."

When I entered our bedroom they were fast asleep. He was curled up behind her, one hand holding her breast. They looked like the couple and again, I felt like the odd man out. Nevertheless, I lay in front of her, caressed her beautiful face. She opened her eyes dreamily, smiled and kissed me as we hugged each other. She was mine alright. We kissed for a little while and I continued to caress her gently, stroking her nipples.

I was fucking her, her face was covered in sperm and it was all over her hair. There was way too much for one man. I knew that she must have been fucking at least 4 or 5 guys. I was wondering who could have done this when I woke with a jolt. I was alone. I wondered where they were, if I had missed anything. My cock was hard, even my dreams were being taken over by sexual activity.

Next morning, the first thought I had was that it was our last day with Steven. I felt rather sad about that. I ambled into the kitchen. Sara was alone. She was wearing a short yellow gown tied with a bow to the side. I was wearing the usual robe, nothing underneath. She flew into my arms, tried to kiss me but I resisted on the basis that I hadn't brushed my teeth yet.

"Where's Steven?" I asked.

"I heard the shower going when I got up so he must be in the spare room. Are you ok?" she asked, looking concerned.

"Never been better, I slept like a baby."

"Do you want anything to eat?" she asked as I gulped down the last of my tea.

"I want to eat you" I replied, "I'm going to take a shower."

"You cock is always hard Ed" she said as she looked at the bulge pushing the robe out.

I found them on our bed. The sight that met my eyes deserves a better description than I can possibly give. They were both kneeling on the bed. She had her arms around his neck, kissing passionately. His hands were cupping her ass. She has a beautiful ass and seeing how he was holding the cheeks, the way her ass jutted out sent my cock as hard as it could be. She finally noticed me.

"Come and join us my love," she smiled as she moved closer to him and making room for me to kneel behind her. I cupped her breast as she turned her head and I leaned over, kissing her, feeling her luscious lips against mine. She turned fully to me. The kiss was long and lingering. I held her breast, felt the hard nipple, and bent to suck them. I saw that Steven was kissing her shoulders, neck, touching her ass. I saw him reach around and cup her tit as he pulled her ear lobe with his mouth. She turned to him again and I slipped my hand between her parted legs. Her pussy was dripping wet. I slid my fingers forward and back, using no pressure as she moved with me. She turned to me again.

"I want both of you to make love to me."

She lay on the bed and Steven and I took up position on either side. We touched her, kissed her. We took turns licking her pussy. We explored every inch of her for over an hour before we made love to her. I was first to put my stiff cock into her warm, willing pussy. We changed many times, took her in every position we could think of. There was no fucking. She sat on my cock facing away as she lifted herself up and down on my rod. Steven kissed her, sucked her tits and licked her clit which brought her to a massive orgasm. I parted her legs as he shoved his cock inside her. She came many times that day and we finally ejaculated in her after more than three hours of love making.