Sexy Cousin Dee and I in Goa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shall we?" Dee said, pointing to the joints and the beer bottles.

"Sure." I smiled and replied before reaching out for the bottles of beer.

I popped the caps with my teeth and handed one to Dee.

"Cheers!" Dee and I chorused together and grinned before taking a large swig.

"Ahhh!" I gasped, tasting the bitterness of beer down my throat after a long time.

I immediately grabbed the biggest J from the table and promptly lit it with the lighter.

"Hhmm..." I moaned softly as the first drag went down to my lungs.

I offered the Dee to J before pushing my head back, closing my eyes and holding in the first drag for a minute. By the end of the minute, my eyes were watering and I held back a cough.

"Whooo..." I breathed out a large cloud of grey smoke and immediately felt myself getting lighter.

"Whoa!" Dee exclaimed, surprised at the strength of the good quality stuff. "This is really good!" She whispered softly as she inhaled and tasted the acrid smoke.

I watched her close her eyes and hold the first drag in, like usual. I took another long drag and placed the J in her fingers which rested on the table. I grabbed the bottle of beer and took a large swig. This time, the cold beer felt welcome on my hot, dry throat. I let the beer settle in and heard the crackle of the stuff as Dee took another long drag on the joint with her head resting on my shoulder. I grabbed the J when she offered it back and looked out the large glass door into the dark, rainy weather outside.

When Dee leaned forward to flick the ash in the ashtray on the dining table, my left arm slipped from her smooth, round shoulder down to her soft, curvy sides. The crop-top barely covered her big breasts so I started to caress her soft, curve of her hip. Dee looked up at me and smiled as she took another long drag on the half-finished doobie and chased it with a swig of beer.

I was very high by this time. I felt weightless and could distinctly feel the cool, rainy wind blowing against my bare legs and arms. Dee's warm, soft body felt great in my arm. Dee was snuggled so close to me that despite the stink of the smoke, I could still smell the mint-filled scent of her shampoo. All these things came together to make it one of the most memorable moments of my life.

It took us nearly half-hour to finish the J as it kept burning out when we waited for a while between each drag. The half-finished beer bottles were forgotten in our buzz. Our stoned state of mind was tuned completely to our senses. The cool, moist wind rushing in through the balcony doors and the warm feeling of each other's body had us aroused.

I felt my thick dick waking up in my shorts. I also felt Dee squirming a little in her seat. She tried to snuggle even closer to me. This made my hand slip to her front and I ran a fingertip around her bare belly button.

"Mmm... Ali..." Dee moaned and whispered my name in a husky voice before slowly extracting herself from my arm and standing up with the support of the backrest.

My eyes were riveted on her large, round booty cheeks under her flimsy, soft shorts. The smooth fabric had slipped and caught in her deep ass-crack, giving her a wonderful wedgie. I twisted my head the other way as she walked around me and came to my right. Dee didn't say a word as she caught my arm and pulled gently. I stood up slowly, fearing for the head-rush which came from suddenly standing up when you're high. Still, I felt my legs wobble a little as she dragged me to the edge of the large double-bed.

Standing near the bed, Dee pulled me in a warm, tight embrace. Her arms around my neck pulled my head and I met her wet, sweet lips with mine hungrily. I wrapped my arms tight around her firm, round buttocks and picked her a few inches off of the ground. Although I swayed a little with Dee's weight but I steadied myself against the side of the bed and held her close as our tongues fought for dominance in her warm, wet mouth.

"Mmphh!" Our desperate moans were muffled as we kissed with increasing excitement.

Our lips locked hard and our tongues played together as we moved our heads from side to side and kissed desperately. I started to feel Dee slipping from my arms as my hands slid over the smooth satin fabric of her tiny shorts.

"Unh!" Dee grunted in frustration at our kiss being broken as she slipped down and landed on her feet suddenly.

I could now feel my young, big dick getting thicker inside my shorts. It made a visibly growing tent on the front. It was then that Dee slid her arms down from my neck and caught the hem of my vest. She pulled it up and I released her sides long enough so she could slip it off of my head.

"Ohh.." Dee moaned softly as she ran a fingertip down my bare, flat chest.

"Uhuh.." I stopped her with a hand on her voluptuous chest and grabbed at her soft satin shorts.

"Of course." Dee smiled and turned around.

I looked at the pink, firm mounds of her bubble booty inside the shorts for a couple of seconds before reaching out and grabbing at her waist band. I slid down Dee's shorts in one swift motion and was kneeling behind her with her enormous, bare bubble butts jiggling a few inches from my face as she shrugged them off of her ankles. I knelt straighter and wrapped my arms around her thick, soft thighs from behind and pushed my face in her deep, tight ass-crack.

"Oooo..." Dee cooed aloud when my tongue flicked out and brushed against her lovely, little asshole.

"Shit!" She swore and breathed a sigh of relief after the short but intense sensation on her tiny anus.

I pulled my face out of her lovely, large ass cheeks long enough to turn her around to face the bed and push at her lower back. Dee immediately understood and bent at her waist, placing her hands on the bed. Without having to be told, Dee spread her feet wider on the floor and arched her back. When I sat down on my heels close behind her in this position, my face was at the same level as her big buttocks.

"Oh!" Dee cried out in surprise when she felt my tongue brush against her creamy cunt, "Yesss...!" She hissed encouragingly next.

I had wrapped around her soft, curvy waist from below and pushed my face right to her crotch to flick my tongue at her clean shaven cunt. I remember getting a taste of her sexy, sweet cream when I ran my tongue all the way from her thick clit down, the tiny crack between her flat pussy lips, and stopping at tight anus. I pushed my face deeper in her narrow ass-crack and stretched out my tongue.

"Aaahh..." Dee moaned loud and long as I made wet circles around her ultra-sensitive asshole. "Ssshh..." I heard her hiss in intense pleasure with the delicate ass-kissing.

I eventually ran my tongue down below and placed its tip at the entrance to her love hole.

"Babyyy..." Dee groaned desperately and squirmed, trying to push her crotch closer to my face.

I instantly pushed my long, wet tongue all the way in her lovely, creamy cunt.

"Aahh! Yeess...!" Dee sighed and moaned in pleasure as I twisted my face and ran my tongue down the walls of her vagina.

The peculiar, musky-sweet scent of her cunt juice was already thick by the time my tongue slid into her. Now, I could feel her pussy secreting even more juices. I readily lapped at them and started thrusting my firm, long tongue in and out of her tasty cunt. My neck was stiff from facing up and my mouth ached but I kept fucking Dee's lovely, hot cunt with my tongue.

"Aahh.. yes.. ohh... yess... yess... yess! Like that!" Dee moaned again and again before letting me know she was on her way to climaxing.

Dee had started to rub her crotch hard against my face. My mouth was completely buried in her pussy as my tongue flicked between her thick clit and warm pussy lips. The rest of my face was completely crushed between Dee's firm, thick round ass cheeks. As she moved her hot creamy cunt back and forth over my outstretched tongue, my nose kept brushing against her tight, little anus, which made her even closer to her climax.

"Ohh.. yeah!" Dee moaned approvingly when I slid my arms from around her waist and caught her large, taut boobs as they swayed firmly to and fro on the bed.

I placed my palm over her thick, hard nipples and pushed her thick, firm breasts up to her chest.

"Yess.. yess... yess... Oh yesss..." Dee's moans had turned louder and more frequent as she came closer to climax.

"I'm coming... aahhhh!" Dee barely had enough breath to announce before she groaned long and low as the first wave of orgasm hit her.

"Shit! Oooohhh..." Dee swore and moaned lustily as an intense orgasm took hold of her.

I Immediately, I felt warm, wet juices gushing into my mouth. I was ready for it and lapped at them quickly. My tongue brushing against her thick clit kept making Dee cum again and again. Her knees buckled hard and I pulled myself from under her just in time before she flopped forward on to the bed. I was still on my knees and enjoyed watching her sexy, bare booty cheeks jiggle as she lay face-down on the bed, with wave after wave of an intense orgasm wrecking her body.

"Mm... Mm... Mm..." Dee's moans eventually became softer and her body relaxed visibly.

I remember being brought back to the moment when I felt the cold wind blowing against my bare back. I turned around and got up on aching legs to shut the large glass doors leading into the balcony. When I turned around, Dee was looking behind her while still lying on her tummy, with her legs splayed out wide on her side. I caught a glimpse of her glistening cunt as it reflected the gloomy light from the balcony door. Watching me look at her creaming cunt, Dee reached behind and grabbed at her lovely, large ass cheeks before pulling them wide apart.

"Come get some." I heard her slutty tone as I climbed up on the bed.

I shuffled closer to crotch and sat with my knees spreading her thick, shapely legs further apart. Dee's hand had spread her taut ass cheeks as wide as she could and I enjoyed watching her wet cunt and pulsating anus. My hands stroked my thick dick which was rock-hard in my hands. I could feel it pulsate with anticipation and couldn't deny it any more.

I leaned forward and kept my left hand beside her shoulder on the bed. I pushed my hip forward till the engorged head of my circumcised dick brushed against her inviting cunt.

"Oh, baby..." Dee moaned when she felt my firm, thick dick head against her (now) hyper-sensitive pussy. "Mmm... Ssshh..." She moaned softly but groaned as I pushed my thick dick head into her tight, wet cunt in a slow stroke.

"Ahh!" I moaned at the way my thick dick head was enveloped by her warm, tight cunt lips. "Yes!" I said, finally getting the chance to put my cock in my cousin's cunt for the first time today.

Ever since Dee and I had moved in together in Pune, we would fuck at least a couple of time every day. Weekends meant fucking at least thrice, with a session in bed after waking up, followed by one in the afternoon and another at night. However, as we had to catch an early morning flight we had decided not to nightly screw and went to bed early. You'd think that her blowjob in the airplane would have been sufficient for a few hours but I wanted to feel the warmth and wetness of Dee's cunt on my thick dick.

"Oh, baby..." I moaned softly as another couple of inches of my thick shaft slid into her creamy, tight cunt.

"Ooo..." Dee groaned softly, her voice muffled as she buried her face on the soft mattress. "Ungh!" I heard her grunt loudly as I slid the entire length of my enormous, thick cock all the way in her tight, hot cunt.

I put my other hand on the bed and rested with my thick dick buried deep in Dee's tight pussy. I knew that getting fucked in the prone position always made Dee extremely excited because the thick head of my cock rubbed against her elusive G-spot deep in her love canal. So, I waited for her to catch her breath.

"Oohhh..." Dee groaned as I pulled the length of my thick cock almost all the way out of her clenching cunt. "Mm..." She started moaning when I rubbed my thick dick head at the entrance of her vagina and raised her crotch off of the bed.

I was glad Dee was still holding her firm, large ass cheeks apart. I leaned lower on her back and place a small kiss on the back of her neck.

"Sshh..." Dee hissed in intense excitement as my long cock slid all the way in her tight cunt at the same time.

Suddenly, Dee let go of her thick, round butt and they stayed spread apart against my crotch. She reached behind and grabbed a handful of my hair before turning her face to look back. I relaxed my arms and immediately laid my body on hers.

"Mmphh!" Dee grunt was muffled as our lips met hungrily.

Our lips automatically parted and our tongues met to do a tango. Dee's soft, wet tongue ran circles on my lips for a while before slipping in and out, trying to coax my tongue out. As I followed her tongue in, Dee clamped her soft, pouty lips firmly around my tongue and began to suck it gently. I knew she wanted to taste her sweet, musky juices. The kiss was incredible exciting and I let her take me to yet another level of arousal. My thick, hard dick jerked noticeably deep in her warm, tight cunt.

"Mmhmm..." Dee mumbled through the sloppy kiss and began to move herself back and forth.

I rested my elbows on her side, slipped my hands under her and grasped her firm, round tits before starting to thrust back and forth gently.

"Mm... umph! Mm... Umph!... Mmm... Mmmhh!" Dee moaned when my thick dick slipped out of her creamy cunt and grunted softly into my mouth whenever I thrust it back with a slow but steady push.

Dee's lovely, large ass cheeks felt like big, firm globes of flesh on my crotch and it made me feel intense lust. My flat, firm chest and tummy were pressed against her soft, warm curvy back. Her thick, shapely thighs felt great against my bare, muscular thighs. Her large, round tits squeezed hard in my palms with every thrust in. I could feel her thick, hard nipples poking in the cup of my palm.

"Mm... Sshh..." Dee moaned hard once and hissed as she finally broke our sloppy, desperate kiss for some air.

"Hunh.. hunh.. hunh..." I could hear my own heavy breathing now mixed with Dee's soft moans as I fucked my sexy older cousin in the cool hotel room.

"Unhh.. unhh.. unhh.. unhh.. unhh.. Ali..." Dee moaned faster and faster before she called my name softly, "I'm... cominggg!" She stammered and squealed the last syllable as her warm, soft body stiffened.

I immediately felt her large, round ass cheeks clamp shut tight. My dick was half-way buried in her clenched, hot cunt before she jerked once, "Babyyy..." Dee moaned soft and long as she experienced yet another intense orgasm.

I immediately felt a gush of warm, slick cunt juice squeeze around my buried shaft and drip out on to dry on my cum-laden balls.

"Ooo... mmmm..." I heard her moaning and mewling as she buried her face in the mattress and trembled with the intense waves of orgasm hitting her one after the other.

I felt my thick dick head getting squeezed tight in her climaxing cunt and I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Dee..." I managed to gasp before letting, "Aaahh..." I moaned loud and long as the first streak of semen squirted out of my thick, throbbing dick to mix with Dee's warm, slick cunt cream. "Ohh... Dee..." I moaned again and again as my climaxing dick spurted out streaks of thick, hot cum inside her.

I couldn't hold myself up and flopped down on Dee's back.

"Ungh!" Dee grunted softly into the mattress from my sudden weight.

She reached around with one hand to stroke my head as I buried my face in her neck and inhaled her scent with each quick breath. I lay on Dee's soft, warm body until my thick throbbing dick eventually softened and threatened to slip out of her tight, creamy cunt.

"Whew!" I sighed and shook my head to clear off the after-throes of the ecstatic orgasm as I lifted myself up on my hands.

"Umm... Baby..." Dee moaned and called out in protest as I moved back, pulling my soft, thick dick slipped out of her juicy cunt.

I sat back on my heels on the bed and watched her creaming cunt pushing out the mess of our mixed cum.

"Ali... towel." I heard Dee's muffled voice despite the rush of the rain clashing against the balcony door and immediately grabbed the towel Dee had used to dry her hair. It was lying on the edge of the bed and I immediately grabbed it and pushed it under Dee's smooth, creaming crotch.

"Mmhmm..." Dee mumbled thanks and I patted her firm, round booty cheek in reply before reluctantly getting off of the bed.

"Ali... towel." I heard Dee's muffled voice despite the rush of the rain clashing against the balcony door and immediately grabbed the towel Dee had used to dry her hair. It was lying on the edge of the bed and I immediately grabbed it and pushed it under Dee's smooth, creaming crotch.

"Mmhmm..." Dee mumbled thanks and I patted her firm, round booty cheek in reply before reluctantly getting off of the bed.

"Whoa!" I cried out softly, feeling faint as I got off the bed too quickly.

I held on to the back of the chair at the dining table to get through the head-rush and took deep breaths. Slowly, I walked into the bathroom and relieved myself, standing with a hand on the wall to support myself. I washed my messy cock and splashed water on my face.

I felt a little sober afterwards and walked out of the bathroom. I looked over and Dee was still lying on the bed facedown but she was wiping the last drops of cum from her cunt. Hearing me step out of the bathroom, Dee turned her head to face me.

She smiled and watched me as I walked over and grabbed the packet of cigarette and ashtray before coming over to the bed and sitting beside her prone body.

"Oww..." Dee groaned as she finally sat up after having lain down for so long and came to sit beside me with her back against the head board.

Dee and I shared a smoke without talking too much. We were simply enjoying the closeness which couples share after a round of intensely intimate sex.

It was nearly 2 PM so Dee and I decided to go out to Britto's for lunch. I waited to watch her sexy bare booty jiggle firmly as she went into the bathroom. Dee came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her torso and smiled at me as I passed her on the way into the shower. I took a quick shower and stepped into the living room with a towel wrapped around my waist.

Dee Does Dirty Deeds in Church

(Saturday, 2 PM - 5 PM, September 2008)

"Yummy!" I cried out excitedly as soon as my eyes caught Dee standing and smoking at the glass doors to the balcony.

Dee looked very hot in a short, loose tan-colored mini-dress. It held on to her smooth, brown shoulders with a pair of thin, spaghetti straps and had a low neckline that showed off more than a couple of inches of her deep, narrow cleavage. It hung straight off of her large, round C-cup breasts to the top of her thighs. Dee's lovely, large booty was barely covered from behind by her short dress. Her shapely, sensuous legs ended up in a pair of black sneakers.

"Yeah right." Dee replied, making an act of looking at me from head to toe, "You're looking very yummy right now!" She said and winked.

I grinned and started wearing my clothes. I put on a brown Tee with a pair of khaki cargo shorts. Dee watched me intently as I dressed so I put on a show of wearing my clothes extra slowly. Finally, she came to the bedside and offered me the last drag of her cigarette as I was putting on my sneakers.

Dee picked up a small, black purse with a long belt and hung it on her shoulder while I checked my pockets and made sure I had my cell phone, wallet and other things. Putting on our ever-present sunglasses we rode a short way on the Baga-Calangute Road. Britto's was open and we ordered our favorites and chatted excitedly. While eating our food hungrily, Dee and I agreed it was a nice time for a ride.