Sexy Cousin Dee and I in Goa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Set an alarm, bro." Dee said, sleepily as she climbed on to the bed naked.

"Sure." I mumbled and set an alarm for

I remember it was a few minutes to 11 PM on the stormy Saturday night when I put my cell phone on the night stand beside the huge, soft bed and slipped naked into a thick blanket with Dee. She immediately pulled my right arm around her and rested her head on my bicep before we both fell into an extremely satisfied sleep.

The next morning, on Sunday at 8 AM, Dee and I woke up groggily at the alarm. We had a quick breakfast on the room before paying the hotel bill in cash and riding to the airport at Dabolim to catch our 10 AM flight to Pune. The flight was uneventful because Dee and I were fast asleep as the airplane taxied to the runway.

If you liked my experience, feel free to like it, follow me and DON'T FORGET to leave your comment so I can share even more exciting memories of my sexy, hot older Muslim cousin.