Sexy Cousin Dee and I in Goa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 3 PM on that cloud, windy afternoon when we straddled our rented bike once more. Dee suggested we ride to Old Goa. It wasn't too far and the weather was perfect for a ride. The clouds were grey but there was a cool wind constantly blowing in from the sea.

As usual, Dee sat close behind me on the bike. Her firm breasts pressed hard against my back while her lovely, shapely legs were clamped tightly to mine. Her bare arms were loosely wrapped around my waist and her hands rested on my crotch casually as we started our ride.

The recent rain had left everything looking vivid green at the side of the small, loopy road which leads from Calangute to Panjim. We encountered very light traffic. Riding down from the bridge across the Mandovi River before Panjim, we took a U-turn on the left, ran a circle around the roundabout before following the river inland. The road ran right along the southern banks of the river which ran sluggishly with the monsoon rains a few meters on the left.

We enjoyed the pretty, quaint and brightly-colored houses along the way. Dee and I wondered aloud about how nice it would be to live in one of the river-facing homes. Around half hour from leaving Calangute we reached the large square in the small town on Velha.

"Wow!" Dee and I both said aloud when we first got a glimpse of the huge Church of St. Francis of Assisi on the left.

We parked our bike in the parking lot and walked into the huge courtyard through the big, black iron gates. Dee caught my arm in hers and led me through the well-manicured courtyard and to the tall, maroon doors of the church. It was cloudy outside and the interior of the church at the time was gloomy, with the high-strung chandeliers and bulbs barely able to dispel the dark weather from outside.

When our eyes adjusted to the gloomy interior the high-vaulted ceiling and the intricate décor of the whole place came into view. I turned my head around to take a look and noticed there were only a handful of tourists at the front and a few old locals sitting in the front pews, praying with their heads bowed. Dee and I looked at the body of the patron saint at the right of the entrance for a while before she pulled me to walk along the wall.

Dee became very engrossed in the interior, being a student of the field, and was soon stopping and bending to look at something especially interesting. I was more interested in the history of the church and wondered about it. However, whenever Dee stopped and bent, her short dress would rise up and reveal her thong-clad crotch. Even in the darkened interior, her golden brown skin reflected the yellow ceiling lights visibly.

I felt a stirring in my pants but I took a few breaths. Soon, the small group of tourists stepped out of the church. Dee and I had reached the eastern wall where she was checking out the beautiful stained glass art that covered the tall, immense windows. I walked close behind her and we eventually stepped out into the slightly less gloomy weather outside almost an hour later.

We bought a bottle of water from one of the small stall outside and walked to where we had parked out bike. We had to cross the parking lot to the other end of the entrance to reach it.

Dee took a gulp of water from the bottle after she took a seat on the parked bike. She sat sideways, with her knees slightly apart and I stood in front of her. She took a quick peek behind me at the deserted parking lot before passing the bottle to me. I watched her take out one of the four thick Js we had rolled earlier in the morning. She smiled a wicked smile as I shook my head, grinned and passed her the lighter from my pocket. She never ceased to amaze me with her brazenness.

"Mmm..." Dee moaned softly as she took the first, deep drag on the joint.

She closed her eyes and turned her face to the sky as she passed the joint to me. I closed my eyes as I took the first, long drag on it. I heard the wet weed crackle as almost half-an-inch was turned into ash in a single pull. I held the smoke in and opened my to pass the Dee to J who was looking at me with teary eyes.

"Whew!" She exhaled a thick cloud of acrid, grey smoke which was luckily whipped around the dissipated quickly with the cool, moist wind outside.

As I watched, with the smoke burning in my throat now, Dee took another long drag and passed me the J. By the time, the high-quality weed had already taken it effect and everything suddenly turned hazy. Dee's lovely, light-brown skin shone slightly and her dress matched her skin-tone, making her appear almost nude.

After the first couple of drags, Dee started telling me how much she was enjoying our short trip. I was half-listening to her because my eyes kept coming back to the deep, narrow cleavage her bra-less, big tits made in the deep neckline of her dress. Every time Dee took a drag, her arm would crush against her right breast and make her young, firm tits jiggle noticeably.

I was already semi-aroused from watching her lovely, big ass wobble when I followed her on the slow circuit of the church and now watching her sexy, big breasts swaying freely under her flimsy dress made me more excited.

"Oh... someone's awake!" Dee suddenly stopped and commented, pointing to my crotch.

"Wha..." I mumbled in stoned surprise and looked down to see my stirring cock making a noticeable bulge in my shorts. "Oh shit!" I swore, and put my free hand in the side pocket of my cargo shorts.

I reached up to my cock and pushed it lower into my tight underwear. I looked around to make sure no one had seen my bulge and took a few deep breaths.

"It's okay. I don't mind." Dee said, winked and grinned before we both burst out laughing.

"Can't blame me. You ARE looking hot." I said, shrugging my shoulders and flicking the burnt butt into the wind.

"I know!" Dee said, giving her firm tits a quick jiggle before getting off of the bike slowly.

"Come on now. Let's take a look at the Cathedral." Dee said, adjusting her short dress to cover her large, protruding ass cheeks as best as she could.

Dee held on to my arm and we walked slowly out of the parking lot in a stoned state. We crossed the large road and came up to the large, iron-grilled gates of the Se Cathedral. The immense, white structure looked as imposing as the church across the wide street. It was superimposed over the dark, gloomy clouds which covered the sky behind it. I took a couple of pics on my cell phone and we walked towards the doors. They tall, heavy brown one in the middle was open. Dee and I both walked in to see a few worshippers in the front pews. We admired the huge, white chandelier that graces the middle of the high-vaulted ceiling of the Portuguese-styled cathedral. The immense, high ceiling is supported by a few thick square pillars along the sides.

Together, Dee and I walked quietly to the right of the silent church. There were a couple of pew benches on the other side of the pillars. Dee was swaying slowly in her place so I gently seated her on the farthest pew, on the other side of the back pillar. Dee gratefully took the seat and smiled as I took a seat beside her. From where we were seated, if I leaned back I could see the door to my left and I had a hidden view of the front pews if I leaned a little forward. Dee sat with her eyes closed and her face to the ceiling and I casually held her close to me.

BOOM!!

Just then a loud thunderclap outside shook surprised everyone.

"Whoa!" Dee cried out softly, looking up at the ceiling.

I was too stoned to have reacted to the loud crack of the lightening and instead heard the first big raindrops splatter against the tiled stairs outside the church entrance.

"Shh..." I calmed Dee and put an arm around her shoulder, "It's just thunder." I said softly as she snuggled close to me. I quickly leaned to the side and peeked around the pillar to see the couple of worshippers go back to praying in the front pews across the aisle.

"Hmm..." Dee moaned and lifted her head from the crook of my neck.

I was absent-mindedly running my hand over her bare, smooth arms in a soothing motion and she surprised me with a kiss.

"Mmmphh!" She mumbled something and grabbed at my T-shirt, pulling my face closer to hers.

She locked her lips around mine and bit softly at my pouty lower lip. I was too stoned and excited to worry about being found out. I assured myself that no one was going to come into the church in this heavy rain and the few worshippers up front were too busy to notice us all the way back, sitting in the pews hidden behind the thick pillar.

"Mm..." I moaned softly, starting to kiss her back harder now.

Our wet, taut tongues eventually met and Dee began to suck on mine. I got a smoky taste and I loved it. Almost immediately, I felt my thick cock stiffen and begin to rise in my shorts. I put my free hand over her face and caressed her soft, round cheeks gently as we kissed passionately.

"Mmhh!.. mmhhh..." Dee and I both panted as we broke the kiss for a second to catch our breath.

I took the opportunity to lean to the side and take another peek at the parishioners in front. Satisfied that we were not being heard over the roar of the heavy rain falling outside, I pulled Dee's face to mine and began to kiss her with increasing passion. My wet lips ran over her soft, pouty ones and our tongues flicked out to tease each other.

"Mmmhhmm..." Dee moaned in my mouth when I raised my free hand and cupped her lovely, large breast.

I lifted her firm, round tit and gently traced the stiff nipples underneath the flimsy fabric of her dress. Dee locked her lips tighter around mine and I felt her breathing become noticeably fast. My hand travelled to her other breast and cupped it gently too. I flicked my thumb over her thick, large nipple which made a prominent point in her sheer dress. Dee was immensely turned on.

My ears were pricked to detect any sound of movement around us as we kissed sloppily but silently. Our tongues had already drenched in each other's taste. Our mouths worked hard to gain the upper hand but we were too turned on to yield the control to the other.

"Sshhh..." Dee hissed while we kissed when she felt my warm hand drop down to her soft, bare thighs.

"Baby..." Dee broke our kiss, and panting, she moaned desperately in my ear.

I pulled my right arm from around her shoulder and pushed her gently against the pew. Dee reluctantly settled against the tall, wooden backrest of the old pew bench. I sat up straight on the pew and looked around casually while my hands urged Dee to spread her lovely, shapely thighs apart.

I reached out with my right hand and settled it gently on her crotch. I was not surprised to feel the crotch of her tiny thong was already drenched with her juices. I easily slipped her thong aside and began to run my fingers up and down the sides of her clean-shaven cunt.

"Mmm..." Dee moaned softly and reached out with her left hand to grab at my crotch.

"Oh!" I cried out softly as Dee squeezed my thickening cock tightly over my shorts. "Sshhh..." I hissed next when she began to rub my erection hard.

"Aah!" Dee moaned softly as my fingertip settled just over the top of her clit. "Yesss..." She whispered with long, soft sigh and slouched to sit lower on the hard pew.

She spread her sexy, bare legs as wide as she could and fiddled with my fly as I slid my finger down to her thick clit.

"Ohh..." Dee shook her head in pleasure when she felt my cold fingertip brush against her hyper-sensitive clit.

Dee fumbled with my zipper for a few seconds before yanking them down. I sat up straighter so she could reach easier into my shorts. Dee expertly pushed aside my underwear and pulled out my almost-erect cock free of my shorts.

"Ohhh..." I sighed when I felt the cool, moist air of the church brush against my thick, veined shaft.

"Mm... mmm... mmm..." Dee kept moaning softly as I continued to rub her clit at a steady pace now.

I looked around quickly a few times in the meanwhile and no one at the front had a clue of what was going on at the back pews.

"I want you." Dee whispered fiercely after only a couple of minutes of being fingered.

I wanted her too. My thick, throbbing dick was proof of that. It stood completely erect like a thick flagpole emerging from my fly. I hesitated only for a second before unhooking my belt and quickly sliding down my shorts till my thighs.

I glanced around to the door and the front pews to assure myself before turning to Dee.

"Then take me." I whispered back, with my face close to hers.

Dee didn't hesitate before standing up slowly. I nudged her to turn around and she did. She straddled over my thighs and lowered herself very slowly on to my thick, erect dick.

"Mmm!" Dee moaned a little too loud when she felt the engorged head of my thick dick brush against her wet, clean-shaven cunt lips.

"Mmph!" Dee muffled her groan with a hand over her mouth as she lowered herself and took in the first couple of inches of my huge cock.

"Oh, baby..." I whispered encouragingly at Dee and placed my hands under her firm, rounded bare booty cheeks to support her.

"Aa..." I heard her groan softly in the quietness of the church.

Thankfully, it wasn't loud enough to reach the worshippers at the front and Dee continued to lower herself as her tight, hot cunt engulfed my stiff, thick dick. My eyes were riveted on her sexy, big and bare ass cheeks. They jiggled firmly with her smallest movement and I ran my hands over to grab them. I began to squeeze and bounce her round, thick buttocks as Dee lowered herself on me.

"Oww.." Dee grunted in pain when she had almost all my large, throbbing dick in her little, wet pussy.

"Huh.. huh.. huh.." Dee slowly began to bob her lovely booty on my huge, young cock and panted with the strain on her thighs.

"Mphh.. mmphh..mmpphh.. mmpphh.." Dee muffled her increasing moans as she rode my large, long cock faster now.

I felt her warm cunt lips clench tight around my thick shaft. Her straining thighs put an abnormally high pressure in her vagina which squeezed my huge cock firmly as it slipped in every time. I could feel the cool breeze against my juice-strewn cock as her cunt wet my thick shaft completely. I could feel my climax rising deep down in my ball-sack. I clenched my buttocks and pulled Dee down all the way.

"Shh!" Dee hissed in pain as the entire length of my thick dick was buried in one swift motion in her tight, young cunt.

"Ohhh... Baby..." Dee and I both moaned together, feeling the oncoming orgasm at the same time.

"Sshhit!" I swore almost aloud as my thick, throbbing dick was clamped tightly in her pulsating wet pussy for a few second before she slumped down exhausted on my thighs.

"Mmmm..." Dee moaned and shivered as waves after waves of her cunt juice splashed against the spurts of semen streaming out of my climaxing cock.

I held Dee tightly around her soft, curvy waist as my body froze with the intense orgasm. My eyes were forced shut with the ecstasy and I saw lights sparkling behind my eyelids. My heartbeat was way off the charts as my throbbing, thick dick spewed my hot semen in Dee's hotter and wetter vagina.

"Ohh... fuck!" Dee eventually sighed and swore as her climax relented.

She released her grip on the backrest of the pews to our front and sat back carefully. She leaned back on my chest, exhausted and trying to catch her breath as thick streaks of our juices spilled down my balls and on to the polished pew. I held Dee for a long time, burying my face in her soft, bare shoulder from the back and waited for my breathing to turn normal.

I was too stoned and exhausted to care about someone walking in on us at the moment while we recovered from our exhilarating quickie at the back of the old church.

"Ohh..." Dee groaned softly and stirred a couple of minutes later.

"Dee..." I whispered, "How was it, baby?"

"Fucking awesome, bro!" She whispered back excitedly and turned her head to look at me with a dazed, stoned smile.

A few moments later, Dee recovered enough to fumble for her small purse on our side and pulled out a few tissues.

"Ssshh..." Dee hissed as my thick, semi-erect dick slipped out of her creamy, messy pussy when she slowly stood up.

"Mmm..." She moaned and immediately put the wad of tissues on her slippery, wet cunt and plopped exhausted on the pew bench to my right once more.

I took out a few tissues and used them to carefully wipe my flaccid, messy dick. I looked around and was immensely relieved to see that no one had noticed us. Once we recovered, we were suddenly in a hurry to get out of the church.

Thankfully, the rain outside had slowed down to a soft drizzle although we could still hear the distant boom of thunder to the east. Dee leaned heavily on my arm as we started out into the cool rain and reached our rented bike in the parking lot of the St. Francis church.

Feeling relieved and satisfied, I simply enjoyed the warmth of Dee's lovely body as she clung to me while riding back to our resort in Baga on the rain-drenched streets of Old Goa.

Smoking Up for Sex at Sunset

(Saturday, 6 PM - 8 PM, September, 2008)

It was nearing 6 PM when we finally reached Baga Beach Resort. The weather had surprisingly eased up and the cloud cover had broken over the west horizon. A pleasant sunshine bathed the entire resort from the sun preparing to set in the west.

We felt sober now. The intense high after smoking up and the physical satisfaction from the quickie in the church had left us almost exhausted. However, the bike ride in the cool, rainy weather did wonders and we felt normal once more as we stepped into our room.

"Dee, let's go catch the sunset at Anjuna, babe." I suggested, standing at the glass doors of the balcony and watching the beautiful view of the dark clouds glowing gold in the sudden sunshine.

"Sure, baby." Dee replied, "Let me clean up and change quickly first." She said as she walked to the wardrobe and took out an outfit before stepping into the bathroom.

Our clothes were damp from the light drizzle we had encountered till Calangute so I decided to change. I chose a clean black-colored Tee shirt and put on a pair of matching black-colored cargo shorts after changing my underwear.

I went out into the rain-drenched balcony and wiped the seat cushion of the armchair dry with a hand. Before settling in I lit a cigarette and waited for Dee. In the meanwhile, I called home and spoke to my folks, assuring them that I was fine and college was going good. I promised to call the next day and hung up after five minutes.

"Ready?" I heard Dee as she walked into the balcony.

"Wow!" I exclaimed, getting my first glimpse of her as she stopped at the bamboo railing of the balcony, "Yes, I am!" I said and grinned, looking at Dee from head to toe with an excited smile.

Dee looked very hot in a short, black-colored top with tiny spaghetti straps resting on her smooth, brown shoulders. I knew she was not wearing a bra underneath because of the way the tight top clung to her firm, round tits. Her lovely hips and sexy booty were covered by a black-colored short, flared skirt which ended at the top of her shapely, thick thighs.

"You too!" Dee exclaimed, pointing out to our matching all-black outfit and giggling.

"Let's go." I said, wrenching my eyes away from her lovely body and walking out of the balcony.

Dee and I checked to see we had our wallets, phones, cigarette and joints before we stepped out of the room. Although it was still half hour for sunset I didn't want to miss the chance and rode quite fast to Anjuna through the narrow, winding streets. I parked the bike in the familiar parking lot of Anjuna beach. I was glad to see a few rented bikes parked there because I knew the restaurants cum lounge down at the beach would be open at least. We made our way past the small abandoned building in front of the parking lot and walked down the narrow path which led to the beach a few meters below. We could hear the soft thump of the music playing at Curlie's even before we reached the bottom of the path.