Sexy Cousin Dee and I in Goa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee caught my hand as we walked down the slippery, muddy path and sighed when our flip flops touched sand.

"Wow!" We both exclaimed together when we got our first look at the setting sun peeking through a long, horizontal break in the dark, gloomy cloud.

We stared at the beautiful sight till the sun was again hidden behind a streak of black clouds rolling up from the horizon. I eventually looked around and noticed that Curlie's and Shiva's Valley were open but had only a few guests inside. The beach itself was almost deserted, with only a handful of people out in the rainy weather.

Dee and I began to walk along the waterline, with the cold sea water lapping at our feet. Dee walked on my right, with her arm wrapped around mine. Her firm, round boobs pressed against my bicep as we strolled. We reached the bunch of rocks beyond Shiva's Valley a couple of minutes later. Without a word, I climbed on to the first waist-high rock and offered Dee my hand. I hauled Dee up and we carefully walked to a wide, flat piece of rock which on the rocky outcrop that juts out from the small hillock at the other side of Shiva's Valley. The flat piece of rock was set in a sort of alcove in the small hillock which shielded it from three sides, leaving it open only on the sea-facing side.

I sat down cross-legged on the cool, flat rock and Dee took a seat to my left. She sat close to me, with our bare knees touching. She held on to my arm and leaned to rest her head on my shoulder.

Lady luck kept smiling at us because as soon as we took a seat on the flat rock the clouds parted once more and the orange sun peeked through. The dark sea was suddenly lit with a bright strip of red as it reflected the glowing sun. The wet sand of the beach was bathed in the bright sunshine and shone like gold. The roaring waves crashed against the foot of the rocky outcrop and made the spray glitter like silver.

"It's beautiful!" I smiled contentedly and commented.

"It is." Dee said softly, equally mesmerized by the awesome view.

I realized we were seated in a way where no one could see us too well. The beach was almost hidden from view and there had been only a handful of people there in the first place. So, I reached into my pocket and took out the thick joint and lighter. I had to cup my hand tightly around the flame to shield it from the foamy spray that blew in after the waves crashed against the rock. I managed to light the joint after a couple of tries and took short, quick puffs to get it lit evenly.

"Shh..." I inhaled the first drag quickly and held the long spliff out to Dee.

Without taking her eyes from the sunset, Dee took a long, deep drag and passed the joint back to me. I took a long pull on the J and saw the impressive cloud of grey smoke that Dee blew out as her head rested on my shoulder.

Soon enough, we were high.

As the joint went back and forth we took long, deep drags with our eyes glued to the horizon. I remember the way everything went hazy after a while. There was a deep vivid glow to everything. I could see the stark contrast between the dark, wet rocks and the bright, sun-drenched sea beyond. The sunlight reflecting off the spray made a small rainbow to the sides. I felt my body warming against the cold, salty wind and noticed the way Dee's warm, smooth body press closer to mine.

In a stoned state of mind, I enjoyed the warm, bright sunshine as the sun set on the far horizon. The cool wind felt great on my warm body. We were completely silent for a long time, simply watching the bright sunshine break through the cloud cover again and again as the sun continued its journey to the west.

Dee put her arm around my back and pushed it under my Tee from below. She ran her fingers absently on my hip. Just as the sun disappeared beyond the golden sea I felt a stirring deep inside. Automatically, my face turned towards her and Dee looked up in time for our soft lips to meet.

"Mmm!" I exhaled, loving the way Dee kissed me softly.

We were extremely high and our sense of touch was heightened enormously. I distinctly felt Dee's lovely, lip-glossed lips meeting mine before she flicked her tongue out and licked my lips one at a time. I opened my mouth and she teased my tongue with hers. Dee's arm wrapped tighter around me and she pulled me even closer. I was sitting cross-legged on the flat, cold stone surface and Dee's hand easily slipped into the leg of my cargo shorts and grabbed at my semi-erect cock underneath.

"Mpph!" My surprised cry was muffled in her mouth and lost in the roar of the waves crashing just a few meters away.

"Mmmm..." I moaned softly with pleasure as Dee pressed my thickening cock gently over my underwear.

I cupped her pretty, round face and in my hands and caressed her soft, smooth cheek gently as we kissed with an intense stoned passion. Dee's caresses had started to give me a hard-on now and my hands slipped down her cheeks, over her slim neck and stopped at the top of her big, round breasts.

"Mmm!" Dee moaned with excitement when I pressed her taut tits softly.

I cupped her lovely, large boobs and fondled them gently. I felt her breathing faster and figured she was as turned on as I was. I began to cup her hot, tight tits while rubbing her thick, prominent nipples over her top.

"Aah!" I cried out loudly and broke the kiss when Dee squeezed my thickening dick too hard in her excitement.

"Oh... Sorry, bro!" Dee panted and apologized, "Let me take care of that." She said softly in my ear and pushed me gently.

I knew I was very stoned when I swayed in the cool, wet wind rushing in from the sea. I immediately reached out and caught the wall of rock on my left. I took a few deep breaths and looked at the foreboding clouds as the last rays of the setting sun lit them up crimson from below. The scene seemed straight out of a horror movie and that's the reason I remember it so well.

I looked down to see Dee pulling my fly down. I watched her deep, narrow cleavage in the reddish light of the sunset as she reached in and carefully pulled my thick, hardened cock out of the confining shorts.

"Hmm..." I moaned at the lovely sensation of the cool hard wind blowing against my warm, stiff cock.

"Oh, baby..." Dee said through clenched teeth in a desperate tone and wrapped a warm, soft palm tight around its thick base.

"Oh, yeah!" I cried out in pleasure the moment Dee's warm, wet lips wrapped around my thick, sensitive dick head.

I reached out and bundled Dee's wild, flying hair in my fist. Dee looked up at me and winked as her tongue flicked over the engorged head. I stared with lust in Dee's eyes and watched as she slowly started to move her head back and forth. Her lips reached lower and lower on my thick dick each time.

"Oohh.." I groaned aloud at the way Dee played her soft, wet tongue over the thick shaft.

"Aack!" Dee suddenly gagged as my thick dick head now pressed against the back of her throat.

"Aaghh... Aaahh..." Dee choked audibly but bravely kept my thick, hard dick buried deep in her mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" I swore in excitement, loving the sensation of her tight throat clenching my thick, sensitive dick head every time she gagged.

"Aaah... mmm... hmm..." Dee gasped and panted when she eventually pulled my thick, stiff dick out of her wet, warm mouth.

"Shit!" I swore again, this time in alarm when I heard a faint laugh coming from the edge of the rocky outcrop near the beach. "Dee..." I said urgently, in a warning tone before letting go of her hair and stepping deeper into the rocky alcove.

Then we both heard what sounded like a girl and a guy talking and laughing as they climbed the first of the many waist-high rocks. Dee caught the rock wall and stood up slowly, straightening her short skirt.

I was very annoyed at having been disturbed at such a crucial moment and began to hurriedly shove my sloppy wet and hard dick back into my cargo shorts. I managed to stuff it in and pull my fly up just in time as a couple of young, white tourists came into view. Thankfully, they walked to the front of the rocky outcrop, wanting to see the sea as the last rays of the setting sun died out and it started to get dark.

I took Dee's hand and we quietly walked on the rocks along the steep wall of the hillock and clambered down on to the wet, cool sand.

"Fuck!" I swore out in exasperation, still annoyed and trying to adjust the noticeable bulge in the front of my shorts.

"It's okay..." Dee tried to pacify me and patted my arm, "Let's have a drink." She suggested, trying to lighten up my mood.

"Okay. Sure." I agreed, despite being stoned.

We both walked slowly towards Shiva's Valley. I helped Dee up the stairs and on to the raised floor of the sea-side restaurant cum lounge. It was almost empty but for an old white couple at one of the tables near the bar. Dee and I took a seat on one of the tables in the corner up front, close to the hillock. We took seats on the chairs facing the sea. The sun had set completely and the darkness was being exaggerated by the dark, thick clouds rolling in from the horizon.

We placed an order for two vodkas and appetizer. The waiter left a bottle of mineral water and we took turns to gulp it down to quench our parched throats. Thankfully, the waiter didn't notice we were stoned and left after placing our drinks on the table. Dee and I had dopy smiles as we lifted our glasses carefully.

"Cheers!" We chorused softly and touched our large glasses before taking the first sip.

"Hmm..." Dee mumbled in appreciation at the first sip of liquor after a long time.

I sipped the oily liquid and took a bite of the appetizer. Dee and I started talking about the trip. In the meanwhile, I noticed the couple had climbed down from the rocks and were walking towards Curlie's, which is on the other side of Shiva's Valley. Despite being stoned and tipsy, I could still make out their white clothes reflecting the lights of the sea-side restaurants.

It was 7 PM and completely dark when we walked out, drunk and stoned, from Shiva's Valley. Dee was leaning hard on me and I had to make an effort to walk straight for our sake. For some reason, Dee pulled me towards the rocks once more. The wind was blowing in harder now, bringing the thick, heavy clouds from the horizon closer to the beach every minute.

We were way past caring for the dangers of being so close to the tide line in the dark, almost deserted beach because of the mix of weed and vodka.

I fumbled in my pocket and brought out my cell phone. After switching on its flashlight I turned it to the rock and found a sufficient foothold. Without a word, I helped Dee climb up. As Dee hoisted herself up, I grabbed her firm, large ass cheeks and gave her a gentle boost. I handed my cell phone to Dee and turned around once to glance behind me. I was glad to notice no one was watching us. I jumped up and grabbed the waist-high ledge of rock and pulled myself up effortlessly. I stood up slowly to avoid a head-rush and Dee handed my cell phone back before clutching my arm tightly. The small round glow of the cell phone's flash light was barely enough for us to make out the flat parts of rocks to step on. Slowly, we made our way back to the flat rock we had occupied earlier.

As we reached the rocky alcove and I turned around to face the sea, a hard gust of salty wind blew in from the sea. Dee was pushed against me and I held on to her as the gust subsided.

I carefully put my cell phone in the lower pocket of my cargo shorts before pulling Dee into my arms. I leaned back and rested against the cold, sea-drenched wall of rock behind me. As our lips met I could taste the vodka on her tongue while her lips were salty from the spray of surf which frequently reached us when the wind got faster.

We must have kissed for a long time because by the time Dee's hands slid down to my crotch I realized I had a hard-on in my pants.

"Mmm..." I moaned softly when Dee rubbed the bulge in front, "Mmph!" My cry of surprise was muffled in her mouth as she gave it a hard squeeze, just like earlier.

I cupped her pretty, cool face in my palms and kissed her back with intensity when she deftly pulled my fly down and reached inside to pull my thickening dick out of my shorts.

"Oh, Dee..." I moaned aloud when I felt the cold, salty wind once again on my stiff, young cock.

Without wasting a moment, Dee grabbed the large base of my dick, bent from her waist and wrapped her warm, wet lips around my thick dick head.

"Ohhh!" I moaned aloud this time, loving the way her wet, soft tongue roved all the way down my huge shaft.

With uncanny experience, Dee slipped my huge cock deeper and deeper into her warm, willing mouth till my dick head smacked against the back of her tight throat.

"Acck! Aacckk! Aaggh!" Dee gagged a couple of times as she bobbed her head back and forth before pulling my cock out of her mouth and gasping for air.

"I think it's wet enough." She whispered over the roar of the sea and turned around to face the wall on my right.

She placed her hands wide on the slick, cold rock and stood with her lovely, large buttocks pushed out behind her. She swayed gently and looked back at me with lust-filled eyes. I immediately stepped behind her and grabbed her firm, round booty cheeks. I rubbed her cold, sweaty skin and carefully slid my forefingers into the tight, deep crack between her lovely, round ass cheeks.

"Mmhhmm..." Dee moaned in approval when my fingertips brushed against her damp cunt.

I brushed my fingertips up and down her sweet pussy lips and bent my knees till my throbbing, wet dick rested against her cunt from below.

"Aahh!" Dee cried out as I jerked my hips and slid the thick, engorged head of my circumcised dick into her tight, wet cunt. "Mmphh!" Dee muffled her cry of pain this time by biting on her lips as I shoved in another couple of inches of my thick dick into her.

Dee started gasping for breath by the time I had buried the entire length of my thick dick into her tight, little cunt from behind. I let her catch her breath and get adjusted to my cock before pulling out almost all the way and slamming it in once more.

"Aahh!" Dee cried out again when my huge dick slipped suddenly into her wonderfully tight vagina, "Aahh... Aah... Aaahh.. Aaahhhh... Aaahhhh!" Her moans started to get longer and longer every second as I increased the pace of my thrusts.

I relished the way her tight, hot cunt canal clung to my thick dick like a sheath and her cute cunt lips clenched around in a ring to milk my dick. I released her firm, thick booty cheeks and they slapped close together with an audible sound.

"Ohh..." I groaned with pleasure at the way Dee's taut booty cheeks pressed against my thick, throbbing dick whenever I pulled it out.

"Mmphh.. aahh.. Ohh... Oohh.. Ooohh...!" Dee's groans were loud but lost in the salty, cold wind blowing in from the sea.

My thighs strained from the effort of bending and jerking my hips back and forth but I continued to fuck my sexy cousin from behind. I reached out with my hands to her front and grabbed at her firm, large tits.

"Hunhh!" Dee gasped when I squeezed her big, taut breasts hard. "Oohh... Oohh... Oohh..!" She continued to moan again when I began to fondle her.

I grabbed her lovely, large tits and humped her faster and faster now, feeling my climax nearing. Dee's groans and moans mixed with the roar of the surf crashing against the rocks a few paces away. It was pitch dark and I could only feel the warmth of her round, large buttocks as it smacked against my crotch with every thrust into her cunt. The smacking sound became a melody to me when Dee started to push back against me, trying to take every inch of my thick, long dick into her horny, hungry pussy.

"Oohh.. oohh... fuckk... I'm coming!" Dee swore before announcing between gasps and I felt her body stiffen.

As Dee froze in climax her juicy, wet cunt clenched tight around my thick, slippery shaft. The heat and wetness in her cunt brought me to my own climax and I almost crushed her large, taut tits in my throes.

"Aaargghh!" I growled low and long in my throat as the first streak of my hot, sticky semen spurted out and landed in her hot, tight cunt.

"Oooohhh..." Dee groaned with lust in turn as her climaxing cunt was filled with squirt after squirt of my hot seed.

I held on tightly to Dee's sexy, large breasts as my hips made small jerky moment with every spurt of semen that streamed out of my throbbing, slick dick. I could feel Dee trembling in ecstasy in my arms which made her firm, warm ass cheeks brush against my crotch in a very exciting way. My eyes were clamped shut and it didn't make any difference because I could only hear the roar of the surf interspersed with the boom of the crashing waved against the rocky outcrop.

"Mmm..." I moaned in the after-throes of my ecstatic climax when I released Dee's taut, large tits from my firm grip and started to stand straight.

"Ohh..." Dee sighed as my slick, semi-hard dick plopped out of her messy tight pussy with a popping sound.

Dee immediately bought her feet together and pressed her thighs tightly against each other. I could only imagine the amount of sticky, hot mix of semen and juices she was trying to hold in her. I took a few deep breaths and leaned back against the back wall of the small, rocky alcove for a few seconds before reaching out and opening Dee's purse which miraculously still hung across her shoulder. I grabbed a bunch of tissues from it handed it to her. Dee gratefully took the tissues and immediately placed them on her crotch before slowly widening her thighs and clamping her hand over her streaming, hot cunt.

"Hmmm..." Dee moaned and sighed in satisfaction as she straightened up and stood facing me with her back against the cold, damp wall of rock.

I took out the cell phone from my pocket and the small spot of light seemed abnormally intense in the stark darkness of the beach. I asked Dee to hand me some tissue to wipe my sloppy, sticky cock. Instead, she brushed my hand away and immediately bent down.

"Oh, shit!" I gasped and swore as Dee's lovely, warm lips wrapped around my ultra-sensitive dick. "Baby...!" I cried out next when I felt her lick the entire length of my semi-erect cock and enjoyed the warm, wetness of her tongue on my cock as she licked it clean of our cum.

A couple of minutes later, Dee was satisfied with her work and stood up with a grin on her face.

"Thanks, babe." I whispered softly before pushing my soft, thick dick back into my shorts and closing the fly.

We took a moment to straighten ourselves and take a few deep breaths to calm our swaying. Although we did struggle through the rocks but eventually landed safe on the wet, cold sand.

After fucking so furiously in our drunk and stoned state followed by the intense mutual-orgasm, Dee and I felt completely spent. So we walked slowly, hand-in-hand, to the parking lot along the deserted beach.

It was 8 PM when we finally reached our bike and left for Baga. We were famished after the rigorous love-making and decided to try Kashmiri cuisine at the popular restaurant in Baga. We enjoyed the traditional seven-course meal immensely and gorged on the tasty food. An hour later, Dee and I walked out of the restaurant to a light drizzle.

After a hearty meal we felt somewhat sober, at least the vodka wasn't making us feel tipsy. Dee lit a cigarette before she climbed to sit behind me on the bike. We were feeling quite refreshed when we drove into Baga Beach Resort.

Banging Dee's Big Booty on the Balcony

(Saturday, 9 PM - 10 PM, September, 2008)

It was 9 PM when we reached our resort. It was raining outside and the thunder and lightning at the western horizon seemed to be getting closer every minute. The wind was fast and cold too as it blew in from the stormy sea.