Sexy Cousin Dee and I in Goa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wanna take a shower?" Dee asked as we stepped into the room and locked the door behind us.

"Sure." I said, shrugging off my rain-drenched clothes one at a time.

Dee too started to strip off. It didn't take long for her to slip off her short skirt and tiny top.

"Come here." I said, reaching out for her and Dee came into my arms with a smile.

"Mmm..." We locked lips and kissed softly.

I felt her warm, soft body against mine. Her firm, large breasts pressed against my torso as I caressed her smooth, curvy lower back gently. She cupped my face in her hands and kissed me gently by running her wet, soft tongue carelessly over my lips.

"Hmm..." Dee moaned, satisfied with the kiss.

"Oh no." Dee groaned when her cell phone started ringing.

We broke our embrace and Dee fumbled for her ringing cell phone in the small black purse on the bed.

"Oh, hi mom!" Dee said, suddenly excited now.

I smiled and gestured I was going to the bathroom. Dee gave a thumb-up and started to tell Aunty Sheen about the exciting things we had done till now in Goa.

Through the open bathroom door I could hear her end of the conversation as she excitedly shared her sexual exploits with her mother. I listened and was again amazed at the immensely lucky deal I'd got to make with the sexy mother-daughter duo. Despite all these years of regularly fucking them both, they didn't fail to surprise me with even more taboo and exciting ideas and experiences.

Five minutes later, I had washed myself and stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my waist and my long, dark hair dripping water on my bare, muscular shoulders. Dee was sitting naked on the bed with her back against the headboard, but she had wrapped a blanket around her because it was quite cold now.

"Yummy!" Dee called out and winked when she saw me.

I grinned and shook my head when Dee told her mom what she was looking at.

"Mom says she wants you too now." Dee said to me and burst out laughing at the way my cheeks went red.

She continued to talk to Aunty Sheen for another fifteen minutes or so and I spent the time cleaning the stuff and rolling a couple of thin but long spliffs on the dining table. I listened to Dee chatting with her mother while smoking a cigarette and looking out at the bright flashes of lightning on the sea through the huge glass doors of the balcony in front. The wind had slowed down but the rain fell heavy beyond the balcony.

Eventually, Dee ended the conversation with her mother, got off of the bed and walked to me with the blanket wrapped around her.

"Hmm..." Dee sighed in satisfaction, "You read my mind, bro." She said, pointing to the two long joints lying neatly on the dining table.

"Let's go have them on the balcony." She suggested when she looked out to the awesome and stormy weather outside.

"Sure, Dee." I said and grabbed the joints and lighter before getting up from the dining table.

I followed her out into the cold but dry balcony. Thankfully, the lack of wind had prevented the chairs from getting wet with the rain. Dee pushed two of the low armchairs together and climbed over the first to settle into the next. I plopped down on the first armchair and pulled my feet on it, just like my cousin. Dee arranged the blanket so we had only an arm out while our bare bodies were covered and warm within the blanket. I wrapped my left arm around her bare, curvy waist and caught the soft, thick flesh of her hip in my hand.

"Hmm..." Dee mumbled, settling more comfortably against my side, "Let's boom!" She said, using our code for smoking up.

I handed a J to her and we lit our J together.

"Shh..!" Dee inhaled the first drag sharply and closed her eyes.

I did the same and felt the acrid smoke begin to burn my throat after a few seconds.

"Whew!" We both exhaled the thick, grey smoke at the same time and opened our eyes slowly.

"Whoa!" Dee exclaimed, surprised at the hard hit from the first drag on the strong stuff.

I knew exactly how she felt. We had been drunk and stoned only a few hours ago and the hit of the stuff seemed to bring back the high in a rush. My eyes felt puffy while things seemed to have slowed down. All my other senses were heightened though. I could distinctly hear the patter of the rain over the constant roar of the surf crashing on the beach a hundred meters away. Dee's warm, bare body felt great against mine. I could also smell Dee's natural scent through the wet-earth smell of the rain.

"Mmm..." I moaned as I surrendered myself to the high.

It was our favorite kind of weather right then. Dee and I watched the awe-inspiring show of lightning and thunder coming closer and closer to the coast from the western horizon. Our stoned state of mind made it all intensely breathtaking. We stared with glazed eyes at the dark, lightning-streaked sky. It must have taken us over 15 minutes to smoke our joints.

By the time we flicked the burnt butts in the ashtray on the coffee table in front we were past being high and were extremely stoned. My sense of touch was enhanced and I remember how amazing Dee's warm, soft body felt against mine under the blanket. Her lovely, firm boobs pressed harder against my side and I could distinctly feel her thick, large nipples rubbing against me. Her head was resting on my shoulder and I could smell the fruity scent of her favorite shampoo mixing with the earthy smell of the rain-drenched mud outside. It was a heady mix of pleasure and I soon found myself getting aroused.

"Bro..." Dee mumbled softly, pulling at the towel still wrapped around my waist.

"Hmm..." I responded and managed to push my butt off of the seat long enough for Dee to pull the towel off of my waist.

"Mmhmm..." I sighed with pleasure when I felt my slowly stiffening dick rubbing against the soft fabric of the blanket underneath.

Dee pushed my feet on the floor and moved to straddle me. The blanket slid off to reveal her sexy, curvy body as she sat on my thighs with her knees resting on the seat cushion at my sides. Her half-closed stoned eyes were filled with lust as she reached around with her arms and grabbed the back of my neck. My hands automatically slid to her naked, curvy sides and I sat straighter on the low, wide armchair.

"Mmhh!!" Dee and I both moaned aloud as our soft, wet lips met instantly.

I brushed my lips against hers initially and then began to kiss her upper lip. She was trying to suck on my lower lip when I slid my tongue out and traced a single line over her hot, wet upper lip.

"Mmpphh!" Dee suddenly caught my tongue in her lips and started sucking on it, muffling my cry of surprise with her mouth.

I let Dee suck gently on my tongue while my hands slid up her soft, bare tummy. Dee jerked back because it felt ticklish but took a deep breath and let me caress her. My fingers rubbed round and round and steadily made their way up to her voluptuous chest.

"Mmm... Baby!" Dee moaned and called my name in delight when my warm palms gently cupped her large, round tits from below.

She pushed out her lovely, large breasts so I could lift them up gently.

"Mmhhh..." Dee sighed with relief as her bare, heavy breasts were supported by my hands.

Dee's hands in the meantime had slipped down from my neck and cupped my face. She caressed my clean-shaven cheeks and kissed me all over my face. In the meanwhile, my young cock was aroused and almost erect by now. Once Dee finished kissing my face, she leaned back and looked straight in my eyes.

"I love you so much!" Dee whispered fiercely over the patter of the rain and the roar of the waves.

"I know, Dee." I replied, with the same intensity.

Before she could say anything, I wrapped my arms around her curvaceous hips and leaned close. I placed my lips on her slim, smooth neck and kissed her softly.

"Mmhh..." Dee moaned with pleasure and caught me tight around my neck. "Oh, bro..." She mumbled softly as my lips left a trail of soft kisses.

I began to kiss her throat and felt her body relax with pleasure. My lips continued their journey along her smooth brown chest till I reached the top of her deep, tight cleavage. Her large C-up tits were naturally firm and stood perked up even without a bra. Dee pulled my face tighter into her chest and I ran my tongue between her warm, firm breasts.

"Mmhmmm..." Dee moaned approvingly.

I ran my tongue up and down her narrow cleavage before pulling my right arm free. I clutched her soft waist tightly with my left arm and supported her weight. My right hand slid to her front and started rubbing her smooth, bare thighs. I caressed her soft, chocolaty skin and slowly moved towards her clean-shaven crotch.

"Oohh, yeah!" Dee moaned encouragingly as my fingers gently brushed her tight, wet labia while my lips wrapped around her thick nipple at the same time.

"Oohh.. Ssshh..." Dee groaned and hissed as my fingers brushed gently over her hot, damp pussy while my tongue played with her large, brown nipple simultaneously.

"Mm... Hmm... Hmm... Mhmm..." Dee moaned harder and harder as my fingers pressed gradually against her hot, hungry cunt and I started to suck harder on her large, stiff nipple.

"Ooooo..." Dee groaned in desperation when I suddenly released her left nipple, "Oohh.. sshhit!" She then groaned loud and swore when my lips clamped around her other breast and my forefinger slid an inch deep into her hot, tight cunt.

"Ohh.. oohh.. oohh.. oohh.. yess.. yess..." Dee groaned and moaned encouragements, enjoying the way my palm pressed and rubbed against her thick, sensitive clit while my fingertip kept sliding in and out of her young, tight cunt. "Ohh... Ohh... Ohh... Ohh..."

I spread my feet to the sides on the floor which stretched Dee's thick thighs even more. This way, her crotch was even more exposed and I could reach beyond her cunt. I placed my thumb on Dee's large clitoris and flicked at it while my forefinger stretched and reached the cute, tight flower of her anus.

"OW!" Dee exclaimed when my wet fingertip slipped into her tight asshole. "Ohh.. Ohh... Oohh..." She continued to moan soon at the way my thumb pressed down and rubbed harder and harder against her thick clit.

Her hands clenched tighter around my neck and she nearly smothered me when she pulled my face harder into her big bosom. I continued to suck on her large, brown nipples, alternating between her boobs. Dee's exciting moans were growing more frequent with every second. I could tell she was close to orgasm and kept fingering her clit and anus simultaneously.

"Oohh.. Aahh.. Aaahh.. Aahh..aahh.. aahh! Ahhh! Aahh! Aahh! Aliii...!" Dee groaned harder and harder before she almost yelled my name in the windy balcony when she reached her climax.

Her body froze for a second before she fell exhausted on me. I kept her large clit under my thumb as the first wave of orgasm hit her.

"Ooooo..." Dee moaned low and long as her body trembled hard with the intense climax.

She tried to reach down to catch my hand but I caught it with my free hand and pressed my thumb harder on her large clit. My forefinger slipped another inch into her tight, hot asshole and Dee jerked closer to me. Her body shook tremendously as she climaxed hard. I felt her warm, watery juices gushing out of her tight cunt and dribbling down my outstretched palm. I kept forcibly rubbing her thick clit and fingered her tiny asshole gently in time. Dee had stopped struggling and simply gave in to my fingering her climaxing cunt.

Her breathing had just gotten a notch closer to being normal when she felt another climax coming on.

"Oh... no...!" Dee gasped between hard breaths and bit down hard on my neck as another, even more intense orgasm hit her.

She shook hard now, nearly falling off of my thighs but I caught her waist just in time. I held her closer to me and slowly pulled my finger out of her tight anus. I had stopped rubbing her thick clit when her second orgasm made Dee squirt her cunt juices all over the floor between the armchair and the coffee table in front. I had immediately cupped my palm beneath her gushing pussy and managed to catch a handful of her hot cunt juice. My spread legs had stretched her thighs extremely wide as she sat on my thighs. I carefully pulled my hand back and dribbled her squirted juice on to my rock-hard cock.

"Aah..." I moaned with excitement at the way her warm, wet juices covered my thick, hard dick.

"Whoa..." Dee exhaled and shook her head to open her eyes and stare at me.

Her dopy, half-closed eyes met my lust-filled gaze and she nodded in understanding. She took a deep breath and struggled as she climbed off of my thighs. I caught her hand and helped her to stand straight in her stoned, after-orgasm state before standing up slowly. Dee looked at me expectantly in the dark balcony as the cold, salty wind blew in large raindrops into the balcony. I caught Dee's arm and nudged her gently towards the thick bamboo railing of the balcony.

I stopped her couple of feet before the railing and made her bend down from the waist. She placed her voluptuous, bare chest on the cold, rain-drenched wooden railing without flinching. Dee spread her feet wider on the floor without being told. I grabbed the base of my thick, large cock and watched as she reached behind to grab her large, firm butt cheeks before spreading them apart.

A thin stream of light came from the small light glowing inside the bedroom and highlighted her sexy, big booty perfectly. My stiff cock gave an expectant jerk when I saw her winking her tight, little asshole at me.

"Fuck, Dee! You're so sexy!" I told her in a fierce, lusty tone before taking a step closer to her.

I stepped behind her and placed my hands on her bare, brown back. I traced lines with my fingertips, down her back till my fingertips came to meet at her deep, tight ass crack. The cold, salty wind blew the rain into the balcony in droves now. We were both wet by the time I placed my large, round dick head over her tight, brown anus. I squeezed my thick dick head, nearly slipping with her cunt juices before giving a hard push forward.

"Ooww!" Dee cried out quite loudly as my thick dick head slipped past her tight rectum.

Instinctively, Dee let go of her voluminous booty cheeks and grabbed the bamboo railing hard in pain. Her thick, firm ass clapped down on my thick, throbbing dick. I immediately felt the heat of her anal canal on my sensitive dick head as it slid in. I waited a couple of seconds to let her get her breathe back. Dee kept a tight grip on the railing. I caught her shoulders from the back and held on tight.

"Unngh! Mmhhh! Mmpphh!" Dee grunted hard in pain as I steadily pushed my thick, slippery dick into her tight anal canal.

She bravely kept her back curved and pushed her lovely, large ass cheeks to me. My thick dick was extremely slippery thanks to Dee's juices after her squirting orgasm and it slid in slightly easier into her tight, hot ass. I kept pushing my long cock into her tight cunt but was stopped half-way along its length with her large, firm buttocks. I pulled my cock out gently till only its thick head remained in her tight ass. I gave a sudden jerk forward and buried half of my huge cock in her tight, young butt-hole.

"Aaii!" Dee screamed out loudly in pain and I clamped a hand over her mouth in fright.

"Mphh!" She groaned in a muffled voice as my hand clamped her mouth shut and pulled my cock out before sliding it in even deeper.

I started to fuck my sexy cousin's warm asshole harder and harder with each thrust. My crotch smashed against her firm booty with a loud smacking sound and her muffled groans continued to rise in pain.

"Mmphh.. Mmhh.. mmhh... Mmpphh!" Dee's groans and grunts turned more frequent as I kept fucking her tight asshole with a frenzy now.

I loved the way her tight, hot anal canal felt on my thick shaft. Her tiny rectum ring was clamped around in a tight ring on my thick, hard cock and milked it hard with every thrust. My cum-laden balls smacked against her just-climaxed cunt which made her more excited.

"Mphh! Hmpphh! Hmmpph! Mmpphh! Mmpphh! Mm... Mm... Mmm... Mmmm..." I heard her muffled grunts of pain slowly turn to moans of pleasure through the roaring crash of the rain.

Her dark, wet hair was plastered across her pretty face and I kept a tight grip on her mouth. My palm crushed her pretty, pouty lips hard and pulled her back, making her arch her back extremely.

"Grrr...!" Dee growled in surprise.

I had reached around with my left hand and started to rub her thick clit as my huge, stiff dick slipped in and out of her hot, tight ass.

"Mhm!... Mhmm!.. Mmhhmm!" Dee's muffled moans became faster and faster as I increased the pace of my thrusts in her sexy butt-hole.

I knew she was closer to orgasm by the way her hands gripped the slippery wet bamboo even tighter and began to push her buttocks back at me with each thrust.

"Mmhhmm! Mmhhmmm! Mmhhmmm!" Dee's smothered moans seemed to rise encouragingly.

I flicked my fingertip faster and faster over her large, prominent clit and kept fucking her hot ass at a steady pace. My cock was throbbing hard now and I knew I could not hold it in much longer.

"Aaagghh... Aaiiii!" Dee groaned as I shoved my cock deeper into her tight anus but screamed out loudly when I almost picked her off of her feet with the immensely hard thrust.

"Aaahhh!" I groaned aloud as I climaxed.

My eyes clenched shut tight and I saw bright spots of light in front of me as the first spurt of hot semen shot out of my thick, throbbing dick and landed in my older cousin's tight, hot anal canal. My arm tightened its grips around her waist and my right hand finally let go of her mouth.

"Whooo.. Hhuhh... huhh...!" Dee gasped and jerked as yet another orgasm wrecked her.

We froze into position, Dee standing straight with legs wide apart and me standing behind her with my thick, throbbing dick spewing my semen out into the deep, hot confines of her tight asshole. We didn't care for the large raindrops that now blew in and had completely drenched us. My bare, wet chest rubbed against her naked, smooth back as we struggled to catch our breaths.

"Fucckkk!" I swore softly once my climax subsided.

Dee too had relaxed noticeably in my arms. I could feel the warm juices spilling out of her lovely cunt and the way her tight rectum pulsated and milked my cock gradually. I held Dee tightly from behind till my thighs started to scream in pain from having been bent for so long. I slowly straightened up, pulling my softening, slick dick out of Dee's squishy, tight asshole with an audible pop.

"Oohhh!" Dee groaned when her wide-stretched asshole finally relaxed and came down to its original tiny size.

I could feel her knees shivering with the effort of standing up through the hard anal fuck session.

"Bro..." Dee moaned, with her face turned back and buried in the crook of my neck.

"Mmm..." I mumbled a response, still reeling with the after-effects of the intense orgasm.

"That was fucking hot!" She whispered fiercely before turning around and embracing me.

"Mhmm..." I replied, wrapping my arms around her bare, wet back and pulling her closer to me.

We hugged for a couple of minutes, both of us relaxing and enjoying the after-effects of our intense climax. Finally, as our minds cleared a little, we both felt the cold at the same time.

"Brrr..." Dee groaned, pushing her arms between us.

"Come on in." I said and guided her in.

We stepped through the glass doors of the balcony into the warm bedroom. I shut the wide, glass doors after us and led Dee into the bathroom. With an arm around Dee's bare, smooth shoulder I made her lean against the wall of the shower. I used the handheld shower head and somehow managed to clean the mess of our cum in Dee's anus. After relieving ourselves we made our way exhausted out into the bedroom.