Show Me Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen and Alan saw nobody, heard nobody except each other. Yet, neither of them was speaking to each other very much. It was as frustrating as it was sexually stimulating.

"Why him?" she thought. "How did he show up in my life again from out of nowhere?"

It was fate, she conceded. Just fate!

Not really, Karen. You would never know but...not really!

But she was definitely inside Alan's head. He laughed and acknowledged much that night but he only absorbed one...Karen Spencer.

She might as well have her legs around his neck. All he could think of was how she had tantalized and unknowingly erotically tortured him over ten years ago as a teenager. And now, after watching her and Roger last night, her grip on him was iron clad.

Occasionally she smiled at him in a special way that she hoped the others didn't notice. They didn't.

Alan did. He was like a sponge, soaking up her smoldering looks until it set him on fire. No getting up to go for coffee for him. How obvious was his hard, anyway?

Finally, the cheers...the score...the victory. Amazing how fast the stands can empty.

They remained, just the two of them. Not long...that would be too obvious. Just minutes.

Alan finally broke away from the small talk to something with more direction.

"So, where does the hungry crowd go now after the games?" Back in his days it was the Dairy Queen.

Not so much these days. The kids, yes, but the diner near his motel twenty miles away was her own retreat. She'd meet him there. By the way, the place will be loaded with friends and neighbors. Be prepared to be swamped.

No Joke!!

Couldn't get a word in sideways in there. The food was good but they could hardly get it down with so much conversation. Deep down, Alan had to concede that he really loved these people. They were good folks! He had almost forgotten how fortunate he was to grow up in such an atmosphere.

After paying their check Alan offered to walk her to her car. He was surprised she had parked almost a block away in a rather dark area. He was also amazed how the temperature had dropped so rapidly. Damn! It was brisk out here for a Florida boy!

She laughed. His blood had become thin.

"Sissy! Get in while I warm the car up."

Amazing. After being with her the whole evening he had not really paid close attention to what she was wearing.

She was wearing a fairly long simple denim skirt that buttoned up the front and a rather heavy beige blouse. He wondered what was under that.

Not much.

After she had taken her bath earlier in the evening and started to select underwear, for some reason she pulled out some little silver panties and matching bra that she had never worn. Nothing but little patches of cloth held together by round string. It barely covered her crotch and the tops of her large nipples showed above the tiny patches. She slipped them on and put on her boot socks and brown boots. Before putting the skirt on she happened to look into the mirror on the door.

She looked pretty silly, wearing that flimsy underwear and boots up to the middle of her calf. She didn't move, though, and continued to look at herself for a long time. After a while her hesitant fingers began moving over her body, first the sensitive nipples and then down between her legs.

She was always so sensitive down there. Her fingers traced her lips very slowly through her panties, causing her hips to move as if they were trying to escape. She kept on touching, never taking her eyes off the mirror. It seemed that her heart rushed just a little as she turned slightly and looked at herself.

As she touched, her thoughts drifted to Alan. Through the years she had thought of him so often. She didn't exactly know why. Dozens of boys had tried to be familiar with her in the past. She wondered if she would see him that night. She wondered a lot of things about him.

How strange that a man his age would show up for a Homecoming well over a thousand miles away. His parents didn't even live there anymore. He didn't bring his wife...probably a beautiful, sexy wife at that. He had mentioned the night before that his wife was only twenty three. You'd think he would be trying to show her off to his friends. That seemed to always be the case. In that small town "trophy" wives were rare.

Her thoughts went back to what she saw in the mirror. She wondered if Alan would like what she saw. She again turned slightly to look at herself. She was ten years older than Alan and he had a wife five years younger than him. Fifteen years total! She bet his wife had a body that was sexy like a teenager!

Surely she appeared old and weathered to the younger man.

Karen spent at least five minutes thinking about him, just touching her breast and pussy, not pressing hard or speeding up. She was slushy wet and just ached, but she made herself stop before she came. She was really proud of herself for the self-control because she always came so easy. She knew that she was extremely oversexed and Roger took advantage of her because of it. She knew that.

Her intent had been good but as it turned out when Karen left for the stadium a few minutes she was absolutely on fire. Her self-control had left her primed and vulnerable.

Especially now with just the two of them sitting alone in her darkened car. She had parked sort of behind a building and next to an abandoned tow truck so they were, for all practical purposes, hidden from the public.

It only took a few minutes for the car to warm up. Then it was nice. So was the company. For the first time, they were really alone.

In their own way, each of them was wrestling with that situation. For Karen, it was a little forbidden, sort of erotically dangerous.

For Alan, it was more in the category of "imperative."

They talked for over thirty minutes. The hum of the engine and the little heater fan was the only interference this time. Everything from education, sports, and world affairs was discussed.

The subject of each other's spouse was obviously avoided. It was if neither of them had a partner.

How the conversation got around to sex was a mystery but one in which both were curious. Karen really wondered about sex with a hot twenty three year old redhead but she wasn't about to blurt that out.

Alan wanted much more out of Karen...much, much more.

Here goes nothing.

Slowly, he was able to slide in a question. A thought.

No matter what he had read or heard, just exactly how is the sex life of somebody in their thirties? He was soon to be there.

Karen laughed at his innocence. She wanted to tell the truth, that women in their thirties were a walking, talking fuck waiting to happen!

That wouldn't do.

"It depends on the man I'm with, mostly." That was honest enough.

Alan took what she gave him. He didn't need information...he needed direction and he had just received some.

She had said, "It depends on the man I'm with, mostly." She didn't say "my" man or my "husband."

Was she speaking of herself, not women in general? Could she possibly be admitting that there had been those other than Roger?

He was going to run with it. It didn't take him long to at least hint about her own personal sex life. Karen's answer could have been the truth but it wasn't. She indicated that, like most couples, her sex life with Roger wasn't perfect but was still wonderful.

They both knew better. They both knew she could hardly stand Roger's teasing...that at times she would go hungry for months for a gratifying cock!! And right now she was primed.

Alan's interest about her personal sex life was titillating to Karen. She would like to think she could brush it aside but the subject of the conversation left a tingling between her legs that was unwarranted but very nice. She was reassured by the fact that this was casual and innocent and he would be back on his way back home to Florida and his young wife within hours.

To some degree it was almost like high school flirting except they weren't in high school.

It became a little awkward and then it became silent for a while. Karen broke the ice.

"I guess I'd better go," she softly advised.

"Yeah, it's about that time," Alan lamented. He hadn't missed the tone of her announcement. If she were in a hurry to leave it wasn't apparent in her voice. But what now? Just walk away. That was pretty much sure death.

This was it. No guts, no blue chips.

He reached over, lightly turned her face to his, and gave her a kiss so soft it was like a baby's.

Karen felt it all the way down to her toes, hitting every place in between. She just kind of laughed and said, "Thank you, sir."

It was a mistake that let him linger.

What she should have done was pull away. Instead, he took it as a possibility and did it again. Karen expected another little peck but was caught by surprise when it was full and warm. This time when he pulled away it wasn't completely as he kept gentle contact with her mouth and touched his tongue lightly just inside her lips.

Karen's body ignored her alarm, allowing her to respond, meeting his mouth with hers and returning his touch ever so lightly with her tongue. It was wrong, she knew, but it felt just so damned good. It had been such a long time that she had been carrying all those little illicit thoughts about him.

Alan knew better than to hesitate. He moved in. She wasn't going to be open for his attention forever.

Karen just gave in to his kisses, reluctant yet somehow willing. Any thoughts of the danger somehow skipped past her. As he started moving from her mouth to her ears and neck, she made a little whimper and put her hand behind his neck. As to whether or not she was a willing partner was no longer in doubt to him.

Roger's months of teasing and her own fingers from a few hours before had left her as a gift to be unwrapped.

Their kisses became like fire to both and Karen could feel her body move slowly to his touch. She was so engrossed with his mouth that she paid little attention to his hands removing the buttons of her blouse. Even though the car was running and it was warm inside, she still felt the little rush of cool air when he opened it.

Alan felt her moving in the seat a little and knew it certainly wasn't because she was uncomfortable. No, the deep kisses were definitely moving her. His mouth slid down from her neck to the top of her bra. Soft, slow, sweet, knowing as if he had done it for years, Karen felt his tongue and lips all over her, pushing the little silver patches down slightly with his mouth to get to her hard nipples. Alan was in no hurry and when it went on for what seemed an eternity even Karen could feel the slight rotation of her hips. She was soaking wet and yet had no power to pull back.

Alan unhooked the tiny clasp on the front of her bra and they became free for him...large, firm, and beautiful. He lost no time to devour them, nibbling and sucking her nipples, going from one to another as if he was starved, sometimes stuffing his mouth like he was trying to get it all in. An overwhelmed Karen wondered if he did the same with his young wife. A little thought crossed her mind...maybe he DIDN'T do it with her. Just because she was young and beautiful didn't necessarily mean she was receptive.

Karen's thoughts continued along those lines. Was Alan like her except for being male? Roger had a thing, a frame of mind she supposed, where on occasion he would not make love to her for a couple of months at a time even though he knew she had a ferocious sexual appetite. Instead, he would tease her mentally and physically until she was incredibly hungry and would do anything for relief. She would beg, do anything he asked.

Was Alan like that...getting the same treatment from his young wife? Enough to drive him outside his marriage?

Had he been without sex as long as she? Karen may have wondered but she certainly wasn't about to express anything. Instead, she continued her silence and could think about nothing but his warm, busy mouth on her breasts and the havoc it was playing with the rest of her.

Alan moved from her nipples to her mouth and back to her nipples. She let out a soft involuntary moan. Her hand increased pressure on his neck, her eyes were closed, and she mentally resigned herself to his wandering hand. She felt it low on her knee, massaging gently in little circles.

Alan was encouraged by the little responses he was seeing and hearing. He had to be careful with his touches, moving his hand slowly up her leg, very slowly, as if he was trying to save it for later. Thankfully, instead of any protesting there was only heavy breathing and little gyrations from her hips.

Alan unbuttoned a few buttons on the way up, pulling her skirt apart to the point that when she finally looked down she could see her panties exposed, their silver color shimmering in the pale light coming in the car. Alan saw them, too, and kept moving his hand slowly up her legs, his mouth alternating between her mouth and breast.

Suddenly, Karen felt the contact of his fingertips through the thin cloth. She moaned and lifted her hips in surprise when it happened. Even though she knew it was coming she just couldn't help it.

Alan tried to be more careful with his own reactions. He wanted to allow his passion to flow freely but knew he could do nothing to spoil the success. This was all very dicey and he didn't want to blow it.

He slowly moved his fingers over the top of the miniscule cloth, ever so slightly, no pressure. Karen arched her back slightly from his touch, his teasing fingers. He ran them slowly up and down her swollen pussy lips, first one then the other, the full length. She knew any time those fingers would make contact with her clit and she eagerly anticipated it. What seemed like torture when done by Roger was instead pure anticipation with Alan.

He never touched her clit.

Instead, he slipped his fingers under the cloth and continued to tease her lips ever so lightly. Karen's hips were openly moving now, her legs spread slightly, no pretenses, and she was mewing like a kitten. Any ideas of stopping his advances were long gone.

Finally, he slipped a large finger deep inside. Alan was thrilled...relieved.

Karen was soaked, sensitive, and hungry. She pushed forward at the same time that he thrust his finger hard into her. The deep penetration sent her reeling, moaning loudly. It felt so, so good. She spread herself slightly when he began moving his finger in and out, very slow, and very deep.

Alan kept his mouth on her all the time. The kisses had long since been very deep and hard, tongues locked in a sort of battle. His small groans and hard breathing was barely audible over hers but their senses were so in tune with the hand between her legs that all else was shut out anyway.

Karen's hips rotated and thrust, reacting to the hard strokes of his finger just as if she were being fucked. Then, through a vague haze, she realized he wasn't moving his hand. Instead, he was keeping it still and she was driving her hips onto it, basically fucking his finger.

It was a bit of a cheap shot but Alan had wanted to sense her reaction as to where they were at the time, to know how far he might be able to go with her. He didn't want to blow this. He found out right away.

To her dismay, within minutes Karen lost it!

It didn't creep upon her, wasn't a bit subtle. Instead, she erupted like a broken fire hydrant. She pulled her mouth away from his, threw her head back, and erupted in a loud, explosive orgasm. He had to keep up with her with his hand, becoming active again as he drove first one, then two fingers deep inside her while following her thrashing hips.

She couldn't seem to stop, lasting forever.

He didn't want her to.

Karen was embarrassed. She didn't know what she was saying to him while she was coming, and maybe she didn't want to know. While she was weakly trying to think herself out of the situation his fingers never stopped.

Minutes later a second wave hit her and they went through it all again. Mercifully, he pulled his finger out and went back to caressing her swollen lips again, never touching her clit. Instead, Alan brushed her sensitive lips, slowly stroked her wetness, and continued to give attention to her searching mouth and breasts.

Alan had to make a decision. Even if he wanted to he knew he couldn't take her right then. It had to wait...it had to be timed perfectly or not at all. He took a chance that, for now, he would just steal her heart... gently stroke her libido into preparation for a future submission.

For now, he knew she couldn't possibly be more primed. Hopefully he would return to claim her primed pussy the next evening.

Finally, he just whispered gently into her opened mouth.

"It's late. We should go."

It ended like that. It seemed so abrupt. She put herself back together, they hugged a little, exchanged some light kisses that heated up so fast Alan forced himself out of her car.

As he left Karen touched his arm.

"Thank you Alan."

That was all. Just "thank you."

It wasn't what she said but more how she said it. Breathless, softly, and totally in surrender.

What Karen really was telling him was, "I am burning inside. You have turned my passions loose as I have always dreamed you would. Thank you, thank you for being gentle and not pressing me."

Alan sensed her thoughts. He knew he could not have planned it better.

It was tomorrow night that he needed her total surrender, not tonight.

Karen had twenty miles to drive. When she got home and parked in the garage, she just sat out in the car thinking about what had happened and what she was going to do about it.

During the drive home a sense of remorse clouded her evening. She thought back over the past few years. This was not the first time that a man other than her husband had slipped his hand inside her panties. In the past few years there had been a couple of times when she was less than proud of herself, had come very close to an illicit submission after months of Roger's torturous teasing. After a month or so of being teased and tortured by Roger she had found herself in the right (or wrong) situation and had succumbed to another's touch. She had caught herself at the last minute each time and never went all the way.

The closest was about three years before. She and Roger had planned a long Fourth of July weekend at a large lake resort and on the first evening had met a couple with two preteen children. Even though Cecilia was cute as a bug it was obvious that her husband had eyes for Karen.

At the time Karen could understand how through a natural "happenstance" that she and Randy could possibly be alone at times but the amount of one-on-one time with him seemed extravagant. He seemed to be a doting parent so she thought it unusual that he always seemed to be around her when his family was not.

And it wasn't just that! To be just the two of them, Roger seemed to be constantly out of pocket, leaving her on her own to wander the grounds. Inevitably, Randy showed up at her side. It wasn't so much that she didn't enjoy his company but rather that he had a family there somewhere. More and more she noticed that Roger was spending time around Cecilia and the kids while Randy was with her.

She wondered how much of it had to do with her attire. Like everybody else, a swim suit was pretty much what one wore. In her case, Roger insisted that it be skimpy at very best. She balked at wearing a thong but what she wore under the transparent swim cover was very obvious and very sexy.

Randy was as obvious as the daring suits she wore. After a while she became confused. It wasn't just the barrage of sincere compliments from a great looking guy...it was the massive hard he constantly and obviously sported. For an oversexed woman in her thirties who had been teased and then denied for over the previous month it was too much.