Show Me Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WHAT IF?

It all started ten years before. Slowly, it progressed from an erotic fantasy to an expensive and minutely detailed plan...from a passing stimulating idea to a driving force.

Karen wasn't the only one who had seen the illicit photos ten years before and had correctly guessed the culprit. She had put the camera away but not well enough. Within months Roger had accidentally found it, had seen the erotic pictures without knowing the whole story. Being newlyweds, he never mentioned it to Karen and she said nothing to him. Somehow over the years the fact that she hid it from him became a huge sexual turn on.

A year later he found a floppy disk where Karen had downloaded the photos and stored them for safeguard. By placing the disk back in her hidden spot just "so" it was easy to check on occasion to see if she had accessed it. Since she was unaware of his discovery, Roger could play his little game without suspicion.

Over the next couple of years not a month went by that she didn't look at the pictures. Roger assumed correctly that she had some kind of fantasy about Alan, however slight. It wasn't such a surprise. During Alan's senior year in school his attention to Karen was such that it had not been lost on Roger, either. After a couple of years had passed and their sex life needed a little lift Roger found the attraction between the two of them to be more and more erotic, making much more of it in his receptive mind than it really was.

About six years after Alan had graduated his parents moved out of town. Since Roger and Alan had enjoyed a close relationship as coach and player it wasn't so out of order that Roger asked them for his e-mail address. They happily supplied it with no thought and told him that they had just been to Miami for Alan's wedding.

At first it was just a "how goes it" through the Internet.

"Hey, old married man! Congrats!" That sort of thing. But over time Roger baited Alan a little. Married or not, was the little thought still there? When it became very obvious that Alan still had more than a passing interest in Karen, the two of them traded a few recent photos.

Mostly it was the couples in a casual pose. When Alan's interest didn't wane over the next few months the pictures Roger provided slowly became more than just casual. A collection of photos that were impromptu sexy at first were soon mixed with a sparing amount of ones that were fully clothed erotic poses by an unwitting Karen. After a few hints about Alan's own wife Roger was rewarded with returned pictures of an absolutely scorching hot redhead that was now Mrs. Alan Baker.

When Alan showed willingness to trade even more erotic photos tit for tat a plan began to formulate. One would have to be careful with what was said or shown on the Internet, especially if your livelihood was dependent on your personal life being squeaky clean.

Roger had been careful concerning Karen and Alan. He waited until he and Alan's secret correspond advanced for a while before he carefully slipped Alan's name before Karen in a casual conversation. Later that evening, in a sex-drugged atmosphere, Roger again softly mentioned Alan to her. This time it was a little more than just casual, with Roger gently testing the waters before diving in.

Over the following months she never reacted in a negative way at his little innuendos concerning Alan. It was time. One night he pressed, whispering little sexual thoughts concerning her and Alan. Watching closely for a reaction, over the next few minutes he allowed the sexual implications to become bolder, reaching the point where he was suggesting some very explicit sexual activities that she and Alan may have enjoyed. Of course she had no idea that he and Alan were in constant contact over the Internet and on Roger's cellular phone.

On that particular night Karen laid there and listened. She tried her best not to react but the little game Roger was playing affected her almost as much as the especially vibrant cock driving deep within her.

Finally she laughed him off with a low husky response, brushing him off with a wave of her hand.

"He was just a kid, Roger," she moaned softly. "Just a kid."

Ten minutes later she erupted in a magnificent body shuddering orgasm before rolling over on top of Roger and giving him her best fuck in years.

"Just a kid," he thought while she devoured his cock with a slow, pulsating pussy.

"Uh, huh. Just a kid."

That night the unlikely erotic notion in Roger's head slowly became a seed.

At that point everything was a loose plan in his head. Who were the players?

Alan was an absolutely necessary partner who was still mostly in the dark. The only thing Roger could count on was that Alan was still very hot for Karen. The delectable Laura Baker was definitely a desired player. However, at that point in time Roger had no idea of who she really was. Was there any chance that she could be part of "the deal?"

But Karen Spencer was the center piece, the axis of which all others align. There was no plan without Karen.

And not only did all three of them have to be tempted from their private little world into the "scheme" but both women had to be totally unaware...to be coerced without suspicion.

That was why although Roger found the whole thing exhilarating he also found it unlikely. It was going to be almost impossible to involve the women. At that point, he hadn't even so much as made a suggestion to Alan. He had to start someplace.

For Karen, it started and continued with the little sexual innuendos about her and Alan. There was no mistaking her erotic interest. But there had to be more. Roger needed to test the waters. To have some type of control factor...a conditioning of sort of which he had command.

That was when he began withholding cock from her for months, making her so starved for fulfillment that she was primed to venture outside her circle, to make decisions she would normally not make.

He saw some success. On occasion he secretly witnessed some impromptu petting, a gentle crossing of the line. After it happened he always rewarded her with cock followed by more cock. It was a gentle reminder that a sexual relationship with another man wouldn't ruin theirs.

It took a long time. Then the worm turned. As life has it the "event" was totally unplanned. That Fourth of July weekend with Randy was step one. Not only did it show Roger that Karen could slip but it also showed him something very important about himself...he had more interest in watching his wife being taken than he did in returning the favor. During the fireworks that night he had walked away from a sure thing with the delightful Cecilia to just catch the action in case Karen faltered. As she succumbed to Randy's fingers he watched and celebrated in the darkness. It was only luck that he later happened upon a dejected Cecilia in the wee hours of the morning and miraculously claimed her as a wonderful and erotic prize.

After that it became routine. It took about six weeks of withholding cock from Karen before she became dangerously vulnerable. She never again went as far as she did with Randy but still she would predictably let her guard down enough to allow some pretty heavy petting. It was almost perfect. Karen wasn't allowing anybody to invade her pussy but Roger knew it wasn't because she didn't want to...it was more that she hadn't been driven far enough.

He wasn't stupid. He also knew it was also because so far it wasn't the right man. And he knew that Alan Baker would be the right man.

He didn't just think so. He knew so. Not only was he baiting Karen with the thoughts of a no holds barred escapade with her former student but he was also slowly extracting some interesting and very erotic information from Alan.

It took a bit of rolling the dice. He couldn't exactly call and say, "Hey, Buddy! I know we haven't seen each other in years but how's about swapping wives?"

Not only did it have to be subtle, it also had to be over the Internet. There was no way that it could just be "slipped" into a telephone conversation. No matter how he approached it there was no way it wouldn't be very dicey, very dangerous.

And a lot easier than Roger thought.

He approached it carefully enough in his e-mail.

"Hey, old Buddy! Do you mind if an old married man asks a newlywed a question?'

"Shoot!"

"Well, before you say that it's a little bit on the private side."

"O-o-o-kay. Give it to me!"

" During your sex do you two ever play little mind games. You know, little "what if's."

Roger had caught Alan and Laura right in the middle of an extended verbal "sexcapade" that had been going on for a week.

"Uh, yeah. Actually, we do."

"Just wondered. Just wondered if it was just us."

"No, not really. Why?"

"Well, a couple of years ago Karen brought something up and it keeps resurfacing."

Roger wondered if it would be enough. It was. Alan bit and bit hard.

"Don't tease!"

"Oh, just thoughts about an old student...one long gone. Evidently she has lingering thoughts about him that have turned sexual. You know how it is. We've been married ten years. Sometimes the well is a little dry."

Alan was as stunned as he was excited.

"Wow!!"

"I guess newlyweds like you don't have that problem."

"No-o-o-o, actually not. Or actually, yes. I mean our sex life is great but there are other things."

Now it was Roger on hold.

"A-a-w-w-w, come on, Hoss! Don't leave me hanging!"

It took a while but Alan spilled. Before it was done he told Roger about the whole "game" thing between Laura and him. Roger had every intention of returning the favor by eventually telling Alan about Karen's erotic thoughts of him but it wasn't time yet.

Instead, he picked Alan's story apart. Asking more and more detailed questions he formed the correct picture. Laura Baker was primed, ready and willing. She just needed a gentle shove at the right time with the right person.

Alan Baker was not there yet. He didn't need a gentle shove. He needed a jolt.

Roger had the jolt.

Finally, it was absolutely, positively imperative that Roger and Alan meet in person. Nothing else would do.

Roger suggested it...Alan arranged it. In his business it was easy enough for Alan to attend any statewide coaching convention but Texas was a "gimmee!" His plans weren't even questioned, either by his company or his wife.

Even on the convention floor they instantly recognized each other. Alan suddenly remembered how much he had admired the man. Roger finally realized Alan was no longer a kid. Karen would melt!

It was all about sports and sports enthusiast. Loud and happy! It was late evening before just the two of them were one on one in a quiet little bar down the street.

It was idle chatter but when they departed that evening with the promise of having lunch and dinner together the next day the two of them held a mutual thought.

Alan and Roger liked each other.

At lunch the next day Roger slowly guided their conversation away from sports and to their personal lives. Specifically, their wives. Both of them blew off the convention that afternoon and instead went to a baseball game together.

By the end of dinner that night it was if they were old lost friends who could tell each other anything. Finally, their conversation went from interesting to arousing. Carefully looking around to see if anybody was listening, they each poured out their story. Roger told of Karen's erotic thoughts of an old student. Alan laughed and let Roger in on his and Laura's little games.

Finally, after hours of show and tell, Roger knew he had to make his mark. It was late and they were both leaving early the next morning and wouldn't see each other.

Roger leaned over.

"Alan, considering all you know, everything the two of you have done, do you think Laura would ever be open to another man's advances?"

One would think that Alan would have laughed it off. He didn't. What the hell! If he couldn't tell Roger who could he tell? It wasn't something you'd pass around the office.

"It has crossed my mind."

Roger stood up to leave.

As they shook hands to leave Roger leaned over and whispered.

"You know that student that gets Karen hot? It's you."

Then he turned and walked away, leaving a stunned Alan standing there.

Quickly he sat down. He had a boner that looked like an eggplant!

By the time Alan could get to his computer the next evening the e-mail message was already there.

"You want to talk about it?"

Yes, he did. And that's where the dreaming turned to dialogue.

There had to be a plan. There had to be hard and fast rules to protect their privacy.

And their marriages.

But mostly, there had to be baiting. Neither of these women was going to just walk into the room and lift their skirts. They would have to be prepared, plodded, and coerced. And in at least one of the cases, teased and tormented beyond physical and mental boundaries.

There would be no time limit. If they were able to persuade one in a month but the other took two years so be it. If one came across and the other didn't that too was part of the risk.

There were issues. There were answers.

Laura was young, possibly a bit more likely to cave in than the more mature Karen. On the other hand Roger pointed out that he was fifteen years Laura's senior. Alan soothed that a little. One of Laura's fantasies was to be picked up at a professional function by an older man. And Roger definitely fit into that "mature handsome" category. Alan knew Laura would love him!

Karen was a thirty eight year old married teacher. What chance was it that she would risk all of that for a romp with an ex student. Alan figured it to be nil. Roger thought it was just a matter of timing. Karen definitely had her moments of weakness.

Both men agreed on one thing. When it came right down to it both were more interested in watching their own spouse being taken by another man than they were of taking another's wife.

It had to be captured on video, sound and all. Now that was a problem. This was all a crapshoot and neither of them could afford an expensive crapshoot.

Roger came through. As long as it wasn't in use he had access to some extremely expensive and sophisticated miniature video equipment that belonged to the police. The police chief owed him a huge favor and didn't ask questions. He assumed it had to do with school.

Neither of the plotting men had any idea that things would happen so fast.

STARRING...LAURA

June. New Orleans, Louisiana. National coaching convention. Roger never went to national conferences. Way too expensive for a small school. Alan had to go. Mandatory.

How in hell did Alan arrange for his company to pay Roger's expenses? Easy enough. His sports company was targeting smaller schools and Texas was prime. It was advertising, pure and simple.

Alan couldn't believe it when Laura begged to come. Both men raised their eyebrows and their hearts beat a little faster as the date arrived. Both expected nothing but what the hell!

When Roger first heard she was coming he immediately cancelled his airline and opted to drive. Karen was right in the middle of a softball playoff and couldn't go. He didn't want to deal with airport security with all that video equipment and he certainly couldn't afford to put it in hold baggage.

Both men were breathing hard when they first met in the hotel they were both staying. It was agreed that she would not know who Roger was, be kept totally in the dark that he and Alan knew each other.

One phone call and the "accidental" encounter was arranged at the reception.

Roger was stunned. The photos had not done Laura credit. The red hair and perfect body were almost secondary. It only took a few minutes around her to bring out the vivacious personality, laughing easily and often.

Laura took an immediate liking to Roger. After all, he was a professional football coach! Not only was he good looking but he must make a huge amount of money! She didn't follow sports at all but she knew that!

Alan had some work to do at the conference but not a lot. Since Roger didn't use school funds he didn't have to do anything, not even make out a travel report. He was as free as Laura to do as they pleased.

They all pretty well dumped the conference, opting instead to see the sights. To Laura's surprise and delight Alan had insisted on certain clothing. She had packed nothing but short skirts and racy tops to hide her scantily designed lingerie.

Alan thought she looked good. Roger thought she was totally awesome. Neither tried to hide it and Laura felt sexy as hell. She really liked this Roger guy.

They saw it all. The boats, the clubs. It was all theirs for the taking.

So were their conversations. At first they kept it light and lively. But by the third day it all started to become erotic. Instead of discussing sports and the devastation of that city it slowly turned to sex. Roger and Alan tried to keep it light but were delighted when an unknowing Laura carried it to another level.

It was interesting to sit for an hour over drinks and dessert while a beautiful young woman with one glass of wine too much tried to describe in detail about female orgasms.

Both men were hard. Once in their room Alan found her to be soaking wet. She also had too much to drink. Alan put her to bed before he stepped out into the hallway and called Roger.

They spoke. Sometimes a decision has to be made right then and there. This was one of them.

For Laura it was to be now. New Orleans. Thank goodness Roger had brought the equiptment.

The next morning Alan informed a disappointed and slightly hung over Laura that he was scheduled to work the convention floor that night. When she pouted he laughed.

"It's not all a loss. Your new hero Roger is going to take care of you."

Laura chided him. She beamed inside. She really liked Roger. Wasn't it strange that she and Alan had played a little game about her being picked up at a professional meeting by a handsome older man?

What a coincidence!

The day and night seemed too short for Laura and Roger. It seemed forever for Alan. Roger would be living this game from minute to minute. Alan had to wait for the final score.

Laura's sleeveless tee shirt and short denim skirt left very little for Roger to imagine. After all the sightseeing he didn't even have to guess that she was wearing a red thong. He had already seen several glimpses of it.

They were tired by evening. The hotel restaurants were a little expensive for Roger to afford but it was the easiest and he wanted to prevent using up their one evening alone traveling the city.

Laura had a little bit of a drinking problem. She seldom drank. When she did even two small of glasses of wine put her into a very erotic mood. After two hours she became just full of sexual innuendos.

Roger did his best to absorb them, to make sense if there was any to be made. Finally, he knew what would happen would just happen.

He paid the bill and they went to the elevator.

"You're on the fifth floor?"

"Yep!" She laughed a little.

"You are facing the city, aren't you?"

"Uh huh. It's real pretty."

"I'm on the twelfth. I'm overlooking the river. You want to see it?"

Laura was hesitant.

"I'll let you see my play book," Roger teased.

She really liked him. What the hell was a play book?

She saw the fifth floor whisk by. What the heck. She'd love to see the river!

The room was small. The view was spectacular.

Roger guided her out onto the small balcony. He realized he didn't have a clue what he was doing. How had he ever assumed that he would be good at this?

At first Laura had no concern, even mentioning how romantic it was. Roger stood behind her and away a bit. He knew he was burning time he didn't really have. He stepped closer, and after a few minutes his right hand slowly started caressing her arm. Laura brushed him aside by walking away a few steps as if she saw something. He followed, casually answering her questions, but again with his hands making contact. Pretty soon Laura was both out of questions and maneuvering room at one end of the balcony.