Show Me Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thirty seconds later neither could move. Then it took another thirty minutes of erotic foreplay, deep personal conversations, before she could feel Roger coming back. In the erotic fog it seemed like hours instead of minutes. In between words Roger's persistently teasing tongue teased her nipples, sought and coveted her mouth and neck. She was being honed as Karen had been in the past.

Roger knew what he was doing. He needed to keep her sky high, so sexually saturated it would take nothing to bring her over. She may not have limitations as to how many orgasms she could have. She had made that clear earlier in their conversations. But he did. He knew there was no way he could keep up with a twenty three year old nymph like Laura.

He pulled her on top of him...gently gave her the reins. He was able to stay with her for about ten minutes. She was intent on showing him how explosive an orgasm could be with her in control. She had done it hundreds of times with Alan.

Roger wasn't naïve. He had lied to her earlier about coming twice with her. He knew he could do it...but he also knew it would deplete him for the evening, even with such a vivacious young vixen as Laura. He planned on cheating.

She never knew. When her body changed from erotic undulations to hard pumping Roger anticipated her impending orgasm and slid his hand in between the two of them, rapidly flicking her swollen clit so hard and fast that it exploded her into a massive orgasm. The others had been hard. This one registered three floors down!

He was barely able to hold off, surviving her orgasm without coming. He held his breath. The five minutes afterwards of her constantly stroking and pulsating pussy massaging his fragile cock was almost too much. He made himself a promise right then to get some Viagra.

They slowed. She asked tentatively.

"Was it good?"

He knew what she really meant. Did he come with her?

"Perfect. Unbelievable," he lied.

He knew that it would still take time to recover. And he needed to recover.

Laura was exhausted, totally expended sexually. In a way, she was glad he had been drained. She thought of Alan. There was no doubt that it would only be a short time before the remorse set in.

But for now, she was the most satisfied woman in New Orleans, totally limp as she lay softly on top of Roger.

It had been nice. It was over.

Not so soon, Laura.

There was no denying the evening was already a success. A celebration way beyond Alan and Roger's expectation. But there was more. A request...a question to be answered. A favor from Alan. Favors were allowed. Roger had one of him.

As her wetness drained down and penetrated the crack of her ass, Laura became aware of a gentle intrusion there. Roger was toying with her, a slow tender finger teased her anus, brushing it slightly as if preparing, bringing it to life. Laura was a little concerned. It was and had always been absolutely taboo, a totally forbidden area.

It was the uncrossed boundary in their marriage of which Alan had spoken, had secretly confided in Roger.

At the moment it was just a single digit, coated with come, softly teasing without the slightest hint of intrusion.

Still, it was what it was. Laura moved her ass in a little circle as if to escape.

Roger relented a little, moving his finger away from her crack long enough to tease, lubricate again, and then return.

This time it was a little different.

Still one digit, but this time well lubricated and applied with a little pressure. Not all the way in at first but instead just a slight pressure at her entrance by the well oiled finger tip.

The moan was small. It certainly wasn't one of pleasure.

Roger acknowledged the response. He took it away, not so much in retreat but rather to prepare her for his next foray.

This time a lot of touching, teasing, a gathering of fluids to flood her sensitive rectum.

The return. A slow pressure until the first digit went all the way in. Roger felt her sphincter give. So did Laura.

"Uh, uh. Roger!"

He responded, slowly removing his finger. Step two. Same as step one.

The little sphincter gave again. Nothing more.

"Please, Roger." There had been a small ass movement, a little bit of escape intent.

"Relax." Softly spoken, probably not so reassuring.

This time the second knuckle. A definite reaction.

She squirmed back on his finger and then away.

"No, Roger. Not there. I don't do that."

It was time to play his trump card. Hopefully, when it was all over he wouldn't come off being an ass.

"You promised."

He felt Laura jerk. She wouldn't have guessed in her wildest dream!

"No-o-o-o-o-o-o-o," came out.

Roger kissed.

"Easy does it, baby, easy does it."

He already knew this wasn't going to fly but he wasn't going to easily give up. After all, he had promised.

Laura wished she hadn't promised.

She didn't know that Roger had no intention of holding her to it. He would instead gently offer, to entice. If it was a definite "no", he would allow her to refuse. It's just that he didn't want her to do so without giving it at least a little chance.

Laura's eyes were wide open. She waited.

It had been that one digit at first, then two. He very slowly entered her ass again, carefully spreading the moisture she provided as a natural lubricant to ease her discomfort. It was still uncomfortable and a bit strange but she had to admit that after a short time there was an adjustment...a natural elasticity that accommodated the small finger.

It became a pattern. An ever increasing intrusion interrupted by a natural lubrication.

Minutes later Laura recognized two things. One, the relative ease in which her sphincter was now allowing the penetration. Second, the feel of Roger's palm against her ass. She had taken it all.

Her ass continually squirmed. It wasn't pleasurable but again there was not exactly pain, either. The best term was a warm pressure.

Roger felt the subtle submission.

It was with a lot of kisses, some very well timed stroking of a sensitive clit and an abundance of lubrication that somehow the feeling slowly changed to tantalizing.

Roger watched and listened. He was rewarded. It was time.

He knew this was his last performance for the night. Slowly he slid his cock inside her waiting pussy.

"M-m-m-m." It was quiet, very tiny. Also very noticeable. She was still on top so she squirmed her ass a little as she slid down on it.

But more than the sound was her body movement. What had been little sudden thrusts of escape had slowly become tiny rotations of her ass, a slow circling on his cock and finger.

Her mind might not yet be real receptive but her body was definitely warming up to the idea.

Roger couldn't make his finger larger but he could offer a perfect gentle gait.

Within minutes the action was steady... her ass was not. The tiny rotations had become noticeable undulations.

Roger knew where to draw the line. He would only take this so far and he was there. Later, if Alan wanted to go for the "gold" he could do so.

For now, additional preparation would not make it happen; more pruning would not make the fruit any sweeter.

Slowly, very slowly, he slowed everything down. He gently spread Laura's legs as wide as possible, the two of them so wide it was almost to the point of being uncomfortable.

Roger knew it wasn't a great position for sex...but it was a wonderful position for an explicit capturing by a camera. He wanted to capture the ass fucking his finger was about to administer.

Laura was just heady enough with the wine and sex to go with the moment. She was surprised that Roger had recovered from their last orgasm strong enough to perform. She wasn't about to be critical, to compare the men. However, the chances of Alan coming back for a third time was pretty much zilch. It certainly wasn't god like worship by any means but she certainly had an even greater appreciation of the older man. Were they all like that?

Laura felt him slowly and very carefully slide his cock in and out of her wet pussy, slowly coordinating his strokes with those of his finger. For the first time she realized how thin her walls were, how sensitive the touch of his finger could be as it pressed against his gliding cock.

At times he would circle his finger, pressing against his hidden cock before replacing the slow circles with a tapping action.

There was no more lubrication. Her ass went from warm to hot. Very hot. Roger could feel everything. Her pulsating pussy, her thin walls. He could also feel what she yet realized...her ass was gently sucking his finger like a baby on a bottle!

It was time. There was no tomorrow, no "later hour". He wasn't going to last very long with that perfect woman riding his two shafts.

Roger broke the ice.

"You've never had it this way?" His voice seemed as soft as it was amused.

"N-o-o-o." She was squirming against his cock.

"Relax. Let your body go with it. Enjoy it." His voice was very calming. She was wondering what other options she was going to be offered. Didn't she have to show at least some level of disapproval...of decency?

"Please let me up, Roger. I don't want it this way."

"Okay," was all he said. He'd give her that moment of decency, even if he knew it was a passing facade.

His free hand moved from her ass to the small of her back, small circles finding the crack of her ass as it ascended into her lower vertebrae. The tiny, erotic backrub was as stimulating as his cock!

He smiled. Through his soft encouragement and gentle touch they both knew the situation had changed. Roger was relieved. He had been so concerned that it was going to devastate a wonderful experience.

It hadn't. After those initial few minutes she finally had stopped any struggling and gave way to him, both mentally and physically.

Roger quit moving. There was no additional penetrations now, no strokes at all. It was if Roger was just soaking his cock in her wonderful pussy, his finger in her relenting ass.

As with the other things that happened that night, unthinkable things would come to be. Slowly, she had become accustomed to his intrusion. Out of exhaustion, she both mentally and physically quit fighting him. She thought if this was going to be so, let it be.

Roger slowly rubbed her back. He stayed the course but took the time to find her neck with his mouth.

"You've never even been curious?"

She hesitated.

"Of course. " It was true. It was just something that she always feared.

He felt it. So did she.

Just as she said it her ass made a very small, very subtle rotation.

Roger didn't push it, didn't shove. Instead he increased the pressure on her back with his hands and brushed her neck again with his lips.

There it was again.

Laura admitted to herself that all of the pressure and pain had subsided.

Roger moved slightly, pulling out and then returning.

"Um."

It was there. "Um."

What did "um" mean? Roger had no idea.

Laura did.

More than before his little movement had been tantalizing, not discomforting at all.

A little push in.

"Um."

Out a little. In a little.

"Um. Um."

Was that a little bit of rotation he felt on his cock?

He approached the same as he had approached her clit with his mouth and the same way he treated Karen for months on end; it was deliberately long and tantalizing.

At first it was short strokes, so miniscule to not be mentioned. Then a little more. A free hand occasionally slipped around and under, finding a swollen clit to excite. Five minutes later he was bringing his finger all of the way out as if he was going to abandon her, and then slowly, slowly reenter her relaxing entrance as he went back to a full intrusion. After a few seconds of gently grinding against her with both of his full hilts, filling every nerve inside her passages, he would pull out and repeat it.

Slowly, surely, against every idea of decency she ever had, she started feeling a gentle, warm, glowing sensation inside. With total disbelief and with every effort to mentally fight it off, the feeling of that massive head sliding up and down inside her pussy and an ever exploring finger massaging inside of her ass was starting to become pleasurable.

It didn't just spring up and grab her the way it did when she felt a cock plunging in her or a mouth closing over her clit, but rather a warm, slowly developing change from pain to a subtle form of pleasure. Even the sensation of that finger abandoning and then penetrating her rectal opening had become pleasurable.

"See, I told you it could be nice." The soft resonance of his voice was reassuring, wiping out some of her fears. He had obviously picked up on her vibes of acceptance.

"It's not right. It's nasty." She wasn't going to go down without protesting enough to appease her good girl morals. In fact, she was moving back against him a little, enjoying the sensations of the twin invasions.

The little bit of rotating pressure she was applying to him slowly evolved into her moving her body in perfect sync with him. The experimentation was over. His cock and his finger were in perfect timing. When the little undesired embarrassing moans started coming from her mouth she lost all pretense of it not being enjoyable.

Minutes later she was squirming over him and moaning like a schoolgirl coming for the first time. His probing shaft was hot, hard, and large and a non-stop source of pleasure inside of her. Throwing all shame aside, she dropped her head down on his chest and reached down with her hands to grasp his thrusting hips.

The build up to an orgasm came just the same as it had many times before. All thoughts of discomfort or foreboding had long evaporated. As she approached that familiar plateau she knew it was going to be irreversible unless he stopped the steady strokes. He didn't, speeding up instead when he sensed her response. It became a steady, heavy assault rather than the gentle strokes of before.

When she came she didn't know whether she brought him over the edge with her or if it was he leading her. She just knew it was an unexpected and gratifying exit from what she had always considered a depraved act, culminating in a very loud, mutual explosion. He continued to pound her while they came and Laura shook all over, crying out with the totally unexpected pleasure. Laura Baker had reached an orgasm with anal sex. She had never dreamed it could happen but there she was!

Strange thoughts at strange times. How many times had she refused Alan this very act? Dozens? Probably.

Not again. She would be in control when it happened but she wouldn't deny him again. She was a little bit ashamed of herself.

She had been awakened by a total stranger.

They lay there together for about fifteen minutes, come running down her legs from both her ass and pussy, hers mixed with his. As she began to return to reality and what she had done she began to sob quietly. Even though Roger was sure he could do nothing to appease her he was particularly concerned. Her husband wasn't a cuckold...he was a partner. In a way he wished he could tell her. Instead, he made the effort to comfort her and assure her that there was nothing fatal with what they did, we were just two "caught up" in the moment.

Laura didn't see it that way.

Roger tried again.

"You are an absolutely incredible fuck, Laura. Alan's a very lucky man."

What an exit. She actually went for it! After five minutes of praise and comforting she seemed to be over the crisis.

As she got dressed Laura realized she had never taken her shoes off.

So did Roger. It was an incredible turn on. He'd have to remember that for later.

Laura wanted to show herself out. It wasn't a good idea for them to be in the elevator together that late.

Roger had equipment to gather. By agreement, it would go to Alan first.

But first, he made the call.

Alan tried to hide it but he was shaking so hard he could barely talk.

He headed for his room.

He and his bride had some very serious fucking to do!

The return invitation was six months away.

EPILOGUE

Twelve months later. E-mails.

"Hey good buddy. How's it hanging in Miami?"

"Still here. How's Texas?"

"She's fine. LOL. How's my baby doll?"

"She has no shame."

"Ha,ha, ha! Still not getting pussy, huh!!"

"Not funny. I love anal as much as her but it'd be nice to have a straight fuck ever so often."

"Your fault!! Your fault!!"

"Yeah, I know."

"Speaking of which. You open to a possibility?"

"Don't tease me."

"No, I'm serious. Met a guy in his late thirties last month. Got to drinking a little. He's from upstate New York. Got an awesome blonde wife about 32 that has a wild dream about being picked up by a beach bum."

"I'm open. What's the deal? I'm broke?"

"You'll love this. They're coming to Miami on vacation in two months. Interested?"

"Very."

"I'll see what I can do. Hey, you still in love with Karen?"

"You'd better believe it! Give her to me!!!"

"Nope! She's mine. Later!!"

"Later."

The End