Show Me Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a shock to see the top of her stockings appear. He would have never thought that she would be wearing thigh highs with a jump suit. He immediately knew what Karen had intended...they were to meant to excite, not to be useful. They excited!!

Alan glanced frequently at Karen's face. He didn't want to miss even a second of her look of rapture but at the same time he knew his dedication and attention had to be where his hands and mouth were exploring. Her thong was more an erotic presentation than a useful wrapping. Not only had tufts of her thick black bush slipped out of its tiny confines but all the rest of it showed clearly through the wispy material. How long could he spend teasing her, teasing him, while his mouth caressed her through the wispy gauze? Not long, he begrudged, not long. If only he had time. He could have spent an hour just doing that, just teasing them both as he nibbled at her clit through the tiny garment.

Karen agreed.

She couldn't keep her eyes open yet again couldn't help but want to watch. All of this was happening as slowly and sensuously as she had ever dared to imagine. She thought Alan had no idea how primed she was. It wasn't just the teasing, the blissful touching that was going on at that very moment. It was the previous years of wondering about him, erotic thoughts moving freely through an expectant mind. And of course it didn't help any that she had been at the mercy of Roger's sexual tormenting for the past month...teasing her begging pussy nightly before withholding the cock she needed so badly.

When she felt Alan slowly slide her thong down to her knees it wasn't a surprise...there was no need for him to hesitate as she felt the cloth sliding down and then off her feet along with the rest of her clothes. That he allowed her spiked high heels to remain never crossed her mind.

It did for Alan. It was not an oversight...it was just part of the vision! A request. The dark stockings were an unexpected and erotic bonus!

Alan's mouth found hers again. In the few seconds it had taken for Alan to slowly discard her clothes her hunger had built, one that was equally shared. Karen wasn't just kissing...she was devouring Alan's mouth as if there would be no second chance. She was wrong. There would be lots of it still to come. Lots of it. Alan was as mesmerized with her mouth as she with his.

But for now he had to ruefully release from their kiss. He again slid around behind her, changing his target from her lips to her neck and ears. It was easy enough on occasion to catch the very corners of her mouth. Karen moved her head constantly from side to side, both from a natural reaction to her erotic state and from her never ending search for his mouth. She wasn't ready to relinquish his mouth from hers.

But it was only going to take a quick distraction to change her focus. When she felt his fingertips slowly slide up her wet pussy she was so primed she was sure he could hear her catch her breath. She was right. It was obvious from her moan that she didn't want this to stop and wasn't even going to pretend. Her knees gave way and she opened her legs just slightly.

Alan readily accepted her invitation.

Karen responded when she felt his hands apply a slight pressure to the inside of her thighs. She knew he wanted her to open even wider. At the time her left arm was bent back, slowly caressing Alan's head while he was giving her searching kisses on her ears and neck. Her right hand had found her swollen left breast.

Alan's hands were occupied. He slowly spread her lips wide with both hands, exposing a swollen clit shimmering in the juices that he had already spread. Karen waited, anticipating his touch while at the same time getting a strong arousal just from the fact that he was doing just that...waiting. He held her there for a full minute, his thumbs and fingers pulling her labia wide apart for a full minute, She got the feeling that she was being admired, almost being on display.

Finally, one finger moved, stroking her clit slowly in soft little circles. Karen moaned loudly. Alan felt her ass move back against him, then dip down before slowly coming back up as her legs gave way and then slowly recovered. It would be the pattern.

For the next five minutes Karen opened and closed her eyes and felt his teasing mouth haunt her neck and ears. Occasionally he would step around her and find her mouth for a long, deep kiss before sliding behind her again. The fingers never ceased, one of them teasing her swollen clit while all others kept her pink crevice spread wide. The up and down motion of her knees, the circular pattern her ass was making...it was all spontaneous, a delightful natural reaction to his fantastic touch.

It wouldn't last long...couldn't last long. Within ten minutes or so Karen couldn't withstand the constant titillation his hands were providing. Alan was about to cream himself just watching and listening to her soft moans.

At first it was a small shudder, a quickening of stomach muscles. The shudder became a spasm. Alan recognized it. He had been there before.

Karen recognized it for what it was...a point of no return. She didn't know whether to celebrate or remorse. Roger had done this to her so many times before only to make her finish herself off as he watched.

She need not have worried. Alan wasn't out to tease. He was on a mission.

Suddenly, the eruption. Karen tried to drop to her knees when it hit her. She couldn't stop it any more than she could stifle the long, stuttered outburst as the orgasm she so desperately wanted washed over her.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh," was grunted out before she hit the big long, "O-o-o-o-o-o-h-h-h-h-h-h."

Alan was trying his best. He didn't want to stop his attack on her receptive clit yet for sure he didn't want her down on her knees. Instead, he held on for dear life and held her as close as possible, almost lifting her from the floor while she writhed uncontrollably in his grasp.

Karen was moaning loudly and coming as hard as she could. Alan was holding on for dear life, both to her and to his own impending orgasm which he desperately wanted to delay.

Out of necessity more than desire, he finally abandoned her clit. There were other plans for her orgasms and his, too, for that matter. The uncontrolled lust he would have preferred was not to be. Not this time. He wanted it to last.

But he wasn't the only one with plans, with pent up desires. Karen swiftly turned around and took Alan head on, her arms tight around his neck and her mouth smothering his. The stocking leg that curled around him still sported a shiny black high heel shoe but she didn't care.

She was naked. He was not. She changed that in thirty seconds.

Alan stood his ground, not moving from the spot he had established. She totally disrobed him on the spot faster than he had ever discarded clothing before.

She got what she wanted. Without clothes he couldn't hide the huge hard he was sporting.

Karen slid her hand around him and moaned softly, easily one recognized as that of appreciation.

"Please, Alan. Please."

It was whispered softly. It was erotic begging at the highest level. She slowly circled around him, never releasing her soft hold on his cock.

Alan would have loved to accommodate her, to give himself right then to her no holds barred.

He knew he couldn't. He had to be patient. Instead he again found her mouth with his and lifted her gently to the bed. Rather than brashly throwing her on it he instead positioned her carefully before again covering her mouth with his.

Karen was ready. She wanted his cock. She was primed to be fucked.

When she felt his mouth descend down her body she moaned with disappointment.

"Please." It was so quiet. So disappointing.

Alan was not there to disappoint. Instead this was just a preview, an erotic hint of things to come.

Lifting her legs over his shoulders he settled his head in between her legs. Looking up at her soft face he lowered his head before taking both thumbs and spreading her wide open before his mouth closed in on her, searching for her clit before slowly running his tongue over it.

Karen's disappointment abruptly vanished. The little sounds she had been emitting became a little louder, her hips rotating slowly as he began a very slow, very soft sucking motion, slipping Karen's clit in and out of his mouth. He meant to tease her for a long time. He wanted to hold her in a sexual trance for an hour.

Forget it! Karen was so primed it only took twenty minutes. She couldn't hold it any longer than that before she exploded; bucking so hard he had to stay with her. Alan responded as best he could. He was on his knees and it lifted her, almost nothing touching the bed rather than her shoulders.

Alan was in complete control. Karen felt totally dominated. Not just being made love to...not just responding to a man. Dominated. She knew right then there wasn't anything she wouldn't do for him.

Alan may not have been able to hold off her orgasm but he could certainly create another. Very slowly he teased her to orgasm again. This time she wailed like a cheap whore when she came and shuddered for what seemed forever.

After the second time Alan knew that was what he was waiting for.

It was time to move on. Finally, Karen Spencer was to be his.

Karen was more than ready. She was so primed, so saturated, yet still so starving for what she knew was to come.

Alan moved up and covered her body with his. He guided her hand between his legs. The reward was audible!

Karen gasped. Even from just a few minutes earlier he now seemed huge! At the time she though it was just because she hadn't been with a man for over a month. Later she realized that was not the case. He was big!

Things happen. One can't always predict how every situation will take a turn.

Suddenly, for some reason, Karen knew that she wanted to take control of what happened next. She had envisioned this too many times for it not to be perfect. And she damned sure wasn't going to be embarrassed by reacting poorly to his size.

As Alan started to settle down on top of her Karen said "no."

Alan was startled, totally taken aback about the turn of events. He was about to protest when Karen softly said, "Turn over."

Alan almost came on the spot.

He grasped her closely and rolled over, only to carefully return to the exact spot on the bed. He couldn't believe his luck. He had assumed he would have to negotiate with her to ever get to this point with her riding him. She would be fucking him instead of the other way around.

He was hard as a rock when he lay on his back and she straddled him with her knees up near his chest. Then, very slowly, she started giving him kisses, on the face, his chest, and ears, everywhere teasing him as he had her.

It was the first time Karen had taken control like that in a long, long time and she loved it! Soon, she would have Alan moaning and spewing words. She took his tongue in her mouth and at the same time reached down and very, very slowly slipped his head past her black bush, moving it up and down the entire slit, letting him feel her wetness while getting accustomed to his size.

It was a nice plan but it didn't work. As they moaned into each other's mouth Alan reached down, cupped her ass and with one strong pull jammed her hard and deep on him.

They just froze there for a few seconds...Karen with her mouth wide open impaled on that hard shaft and Alan not moving. Then he jammed hard against her a few times. It was more than either of them could stand. Alan's well planned screwing took less than twenty minutes instead of the hour he had envisioned. Twenty minutes took her in an animated, noisy orgasm, and she took Alan with her. Karen could feel him squirt, making her come even harder.

Once they caught their breath it was strange.

Alan smiled.

"Hi," he spoke softly. He knew he was not to whisper.

Hi," She returned. Then her mouth found his. She had no intention of using their mouths to talk.

Karen stayed on top for a long time, well over an hour, enjoying him deep inside her, keeping her knees pulled up high as she rode him. Since Roger had a tendency to pull out right away, she was not accustomed to a man staying inside her after he came. She felt Alan recover, to grow within her. It felt great and she tried to be as soft and gentle as possible with him in her because she knew it could get very sensitive. At times they didn't move for a while, just letting him soak inside of her. He stayed with her, with both of them coming again without her ever getting off the top of him.

Sometime during that time, and Karen wasn't sure when, it came out. A small whisper, but it came out.

"I love you." It just sort of slipped out of her.

Both knew it was just a product of the immediate situation but it was still there. If nothing else it gave Alan strength for one more orgasm. Not his...he was depleted. But for Karen the last one was the loudest.

Finally, she dropped from exhaustion and spread herself on top of him full length. Neither could move. Awkward small talk between kisses followed for a few minutes before they both knew it was time to go.

It was over.

It had been so much more than either had even imagined. Later they would each realize that among other things they had engaged in a kiss that had, for all practical purposes, lasted well over an hour.

An hour after he dropped Karen off Alan was already carefully packed. His luggage was not to be let out of his sight. Inside were four tiny cameras and some other equipment that needed to be returned to their owner. Alan wasn't sure how much he got but he wanted to make sure he didn't lose it. Some things were just too much, too good, to be left to memory. Tonight was definitely that. Ten years in the making was too much an investment to depend on mental reconstruction.

His cell phone rang. The conversation was very short.

Alan knew that even though there was a present euphoria there had already been another bonus...one that had already been paid.

About that same time Karen Spencer was in her shower at home when Roger called out to announce that he was home. She was hoping that she would beat him but she hadn't. Now she was desperately trying to formulate an excuse as to why she was in the shower at two thirty in the morning.

She was wasting her time. Roger opened the shower door and, without a word, hooked his arms under her legs and lifted, taking her against the wall right there in the shower with the warm water cascading over them.

It was slow, very loving and attentive as a husband should be. Karen knew she loved him.

When they came together in that shower with the water still running it was the gratifying, mutual fulfillment that she knew was what she truly wanted.

Karen just thought it was odd that he never took his clothes off! It had been years since he had done that!!

The Following Saturday Night

Roger watched the screen in front of him with absolute undivided interest. On occasion he would "freeze" the action so that he could switch that same intense attention to his wife. Tonight, both deserved his very soul.

Karen lay naked face down across their bed. Her legs were spread, not exactly wide open but certainly to a degree that Roger easily had a great view of her ass.

Her hands were under her and down between her legs, her fingers tightly gripping the base of the long black dildo she was gently riding. From the rear, not only could Roger watch her stretched pussy slide up and down the huge shaft as she slowly humped but he could also clearly see her exposed anus as it opened wide and then closed as she rose and fell. It was if each downward stroke was an open invitation for a hard cock to intrude her rectal opening.

This wasn't totally new to Karen. Although it was an unusual request it had happened before in the past few years.

She knew that Roger was sitting right behind her, his attention glued to his laptop and his ears covered with his headsets. She assumed he was watching porno and that she was merely a performance enhancer. In the past they had shared a little porno together but it just wasn't her thing.

But, if it made him happy to do this and to have her submit to his fantasy so be it. At that precise moment she felt that she not only owed him but she owed him big time!

She knew there had been an indiscretion, a mistake on her part. Allowing him this strangely erotic discretion seemed a small price to pay.

Almost to the hour exactly one week before, instead of being spread face down on her own bed in front of her husband, she had been in a motel room straddled on top of a wonderfully talented and grateful Alan Baker.

As she rode the big silicon shaft she allowed herself to drift back to that night. What an evening! What a fucking!

Alan had been wonderful...even more than she had imagined over the years, more than Roger had insinuated when he teased her about him, especially the past few months. Wasn't it ironic that, in some ways, Roger had almost pushed her into Alan's arms? First, the tantalizing teasing about her and Alan. Then holding back his cock from her until she was in a sexual frazzle just as Alan innocently showed up on the scene. It couldn't have been coordinated any more closely if the two men had planned it!

Slowly, the detailed thoughts and the erotic visions of what happened so few nights before grew to more than she could handle...it became too much.

The combination of her sensual memories and the huge shaft was too much. Gritting her teeth to stifle the sound of her imminent orgasm, Karen exploded on the silicon cock. She hoped that Roger was distracted enough that he wouldn't notice.

There was no chance that Roger could have missed her orgasm. The sudden rapid humping and tell-tell body undulations were dead giveaways. Not to mention her ass widely opening and closing as if trying to suck off a hard cock. He smiled. Although they had done this before this was the first time she had actually came while riding that dildo. He was confident of what pushed her over the edge. Erotic memories can be a very strong aphrodisiac, especially ones so fresh!

Karen slowed down. Now that her sexual edge had been taken off and she was back to slowly humping the big shaft she wondered what Roger would have thought. After years of his erotic cajoling, all his lewd suggestions concerning Alan, what if he could have seen them?

Roger must have read her mind.

"Come here."

"What?" Did she hear him right? Never in the past had he interrupted the scene.

Roger smiled and crooked his finger.

"Come here," he repeated. It wasn't so much an order as a gentle request.

Karen moved over and followed his directions. He was sitting on an armless computer chair and he guided her gently to straddle him, chest to chest with Karen facing over his shoulders and away from the screen.

She was sitting on a cock as hard as she could remember Roger ever having! He lifted her gingerly and slowly entered her, sliding her down on it until she was flush with his body. She immediately began to move up and down on the welcome shaft.

"Easy," he told her. "Easy. Don't move."

He wanted it to last. She couldn't quite hold back.

As Karen began a wonderfully slow ride on his cock he put his headset back on and hit the resume button.

Karen had wondered earlier what Roger would have thought if he had known what she was doing last Saturday night.

Be careful for what you wish, Karen.

As she closed her eyes and rode his willing cock she had no desire to know what he was watching on the screen. That was for him to enjoy.

She may have had second thoughts if she had known that, in computer enhanced detail and living color, Roger Spencer was watching and listening in awe from the time his wife had entered the motel room with Alan Baker last week-end until the time they departed.