Show Me Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't really know where to take this and she wondered where he was going.

His touch left her arm and slid around to her right breast, barely brushing it with his hand.

Laura shuddered and swung away. She had not anticipated this but she didn't want to embarrass herself, either.

Roger held his breath and tried to calm his heart. Now that it was here how the hell was he suppose to do this. And above all, he knew it would be a one shot thing.

He took a chance. He had everything to lose.

"Hey, tell me again about this female orgasm thing. I guess I should get this down pat!"

It was perfect.

Laura laughed. The laughter brought relief for both of them.

"What do ya wanna know?" She laughed.

For a few minutes they just talked. Pretty soon it was generally speaking about sex and how it was different for the two of them. Laura had grown up in a much more promiscuous society than Roger.

It began to be fun again. Laura enjoyed his discomfort about the subject. Roger enjoyed everything about her.

It was okay to stay where they were. There was a tiny camera carefully placed in a flower pot just feet away. It was dimly lit and might not be perfect but Roger assumed it was catching most of their movement and all of the sounds.

Fifteen minutes into it he gave her a small kiss on the cheek.

"I like you, Laura. You're a good catch for Alan."

It was amazing how she took it. It was nice enough of him to say it but there was no reason for it to rampage straight through her like it did.

Maybe that's why she allowed another small kiss. This time brushing the corners of her mouth. And another. They were so light and delightful.

The kisses continued. She lost count. Then she slowly began to lose control.

Roger moved in behind her, his right hand over to her left breast and his left hand gently massaged her lower stomach through the short skirt, bunching it up slightly as he inched his fingers downward. Turning her around, his arms went around her, pulling her to him for a very long, deep kiss. She was melting fast as it was and when his tongue started exploring hers it pretty much shattered the remains of her resistance. She was breathing hard, feeling her heart fluttering and that all too familiar feeling between her legs.

For all of Roger's concerns about himself it had also been years since Laura had been in such a situation, too. She was well versed in sex...what she had forgotten was what it was like to be seduced.

Through all her thoughts came this strange one. He was pretty damned good! How old was he?

None of these signals went unnoticed with Roger. Even over the years some things don't change. She was weakening. He needed to do something.

Roger took her hand and guided her back into the lighted room. There was a small plush couch setting near the television. He led her there, offering a seat.

"Would you like some water? I'm afraid it's all I can offer."

A silent shake of the head. She really needed to be leaving, didn't she?

"Do you want to see my play book," he quipped. It sounded stupid but this was awkward.

Laura laughed.

"Is there really such a thing? I thought it was just a ruse to get me up here."

"Hell, no. This thing can get you fired," he answered.

He took it out of his bag.

"Look at this."

How stupid and clumsy could this all be? Roger thought so. Laura thought so.

Fifteen minutes later Laura was totally engrossed in what she was seeing and being told. Roger was totally engrossed in her right upper thigh. His hand was massaging it gently and he could feel her body reacting slightly to his light touch.

It had been so natural, so non offensive. The distraction, their casual conversation, the undeniable response when their bodies naturally brushed. Roger took what she gave him.

She was giving him a lot!

He stayed away from her breasts. It was something he wanted but knew it had to be later. Right now it all had to be a soft sequence. His target was her pussy. The little kisses he slipped in were tiny, meant to detract more than to excite.

Laura felt a little bit giddy. She still felt the effects of the wine from dinner but mostly she felt Roger's hands. They were gentle, soft to the touch. She knew she should remove them but it seemed so natural.

Roger's voice droned on about the book. Slowly his hand slid up her leg. Karen's legs were strong, very athletic. Laura's inner thighs were so smooth, so soft it was a challenge to keep moving, to not linger at every spot to just enjoy.

Laura's eyes followed his story. Then they closed.

How had his hand gotten so high? When had his fingers found her thong?

She gasped. His cock surged.

His finger had just softly slid up her unexpected wet pussy.

My God, she's wet. They both thought it. Roger coveted it. Laura enjoyed it.

"U-u-u-m-m-m-m," slid out. It wasn't her. It was him. It just came out.

Laura reacted to his obvious pleasure. Roger reacted to her. It was time to test the water a little more. His finger slid up and in. He felt her pussy contract on his finger. It was all the way in, soaking up juices and detecting the undeniable little quivers that were grasping and releasing his finger.

Laura should have moved...could have left.

She didn't do either.

Roger did. He had no idea how long this little permissive euphoria would last and he had an obligation to take it as far as possible. That he desired to continue was obvious...it was trying to protrude out of the top of his pants.

Laura knew that what she was doing, how she was reacting, was nothing short of approving his actions. Deep down, she also knew this was a man she was dealing with, not a kid. And even when she and Alan had gotten married four years before she now realized she had always been with kids.

Her eyes closed, she relaxed her tense body and let him play a bit more. It couldn't be that terrible, could it? She meant just to let him wander a bit...to see where it would take him?

It didn't douse her intentions any when he spoke softly, telling her how beautiful he thought she was and how much he was attracted to her. Already she was in the mood to accept anything he told her, each expression adding to the dampness she was already feeling.

Roger was totally enthralled with the young bride. Of all his expectations, none had come close to what it was really like to be pursuing such a young woman. But he had other intentions...higher goals in mind.

He slid down off the couch to his knees in front of her. His hands went between her knees and very slowly spread them, giving him an unhindered view of the little red thong under the short skirt. He would appreciate having that thong, thank you! The hands slowly went above her knees, pushed her legs wide apart before he leaned over and started trailing kisses up her legs right behind where his hands were teasing.

Laura closed her eyes and lifted her hips slightly in reaction to his light kisses creeping up her inner thigh. His hands were slowly pushing her skirt up as they ascended, finally reaching her hips and fully exposing the tiny thong. The fingers were magic, each little circle making her nerve ends explode as they crossed.

When they mercifully reached her panties those fingers never stopped tormenting her, teasing through the little wisp of nothing that covered her as if it wasn't even there. Laura wasn't sure where the biggest turn on was coming from by then, his fingers slowly teasing her swollen lips through the gauze or the look on his face coupled with his ragged breathing.

Roger was almost to the point of moaning. This was all so erotic, so heart pounding. She wasn't saying a word but instead was silently encouraged him with her tiny hip rotations, soft moans trickling out of her at times.

He knew it was probably best to say nothing but he couldn't help but spill out non-stop compliments about her and expressed how she was every man's dream. He didn't mention that she was also his plan.

He teased her for several minutes before his fingers went under the thong and found her wet pussy again.

If nothing else, Roger Spencer was a master at teasing. Laura reacted with a soft moan. She didn't want him to stop and wasn't going to even protest. She opened her legs wider as his fingers worked slow magic on her clit before finally slipping inside. When they did, she bucked her body up to meet them with a muted cry. They felt wonderful in there, alternating between slow long strokes and then rapid, hard thrust that made her body move against the stiffened digits.

She knew she was about to come. Instead, he removed his fingers and peeled her thong off so slowly that it was an erotic undertaking rather than a disrobing. He took both thumbs and spread her wide open, giving kisses not on her mouth with his tongue searching for hers, but rather on her wet pussy with him receiving her swollen clitoris in his mouth, slowly running his tongue over it.

Laura was aware that her cries were no longer so muted and her hips were doing a slow involuntary rotation as he began a very slow, very soft sucking motion, slipping her clit in and out of his mouth, scrapping it with his teeth. He teased, she responded. It didn't take long. Less than ten minutes later she couldn't hold it any more and exploded, bucking so hard he had to work to stay with her.

Roger was elated, his hard straining against his pants so painful he knew he had to remove his pants to release it. Then again he checked his position and adjusted her on the couch.

He was on his knees on the floor but sort of extended out so that even though her legs went up over his shoulders she was not in a contorted position, but rather lay straight out. His hands slipped under her hips, giving them support as he lifted them in the air. There was no doubt that he had complete control of her and he was welcome to it. There was a quiet encouragement, a softly whispered "yes, yes."

He slowed down for a long time, teasing her and allowing her to regain herself. Then, as if on cue, he sucked hard on her again, boiling her over. The way he was going about it showed Laura that not only was her pleasure his first priority, but he couldn't get enough of pleasing her. He stayed at it for a long time, sucking and licking like it was a meal he had not had forever.

Laura was past any regrets. Her hands alternated between the back of his neck to being stretched high above her head, soaking in the sensations. Then the little questions...the verbal teasing.

"Does everyone make you come like this?" and "I'll bet you come hard with Alan, too.

There was a number of little things, all of which she answered candidly. Little did she know that they weren't just casual thoughts, it was an erotic interrogation to be enjoyed by another.

She answered truthfully, almost in a begging voice. He was making her come hard. And yes, Alan made her come hard, too.

Finally, he slowed down and the torrid eating became a gentle nibble. In the state she was in it was a little disappointing but she said nothing. She knew as well as Roger that their time was getting short. Finally, he stood up and pulled her forward. It was almost more than she could take!!

She was staring straight at his cock not more than six inches away. He took her hands and placed them gently on it, letting her fully feel the full girth and length. Her heart jumped. It was no bigger than Alan's. She knew that. But under the circumstances he seemed astonishing, almost freakish!

And where in hell did he get that perfectly honed body. Alan kept himself in shape...Roger was a physical God!!

"Do you want it?" he asked.

Her only answer was an unintelligible moan.

"Would you like to have it inside you?" Roger asked again.

After a few seconds, she could only nod. She was still holding it, slightly moving the skin up and down with both hands, causing him to weave back and forth.

Roger leaned over, tilted her mouth up to his, and gave her a super long deep kiss; his tongue felt as if it was well past her tonsils. She thought she could feel a tiny spurt down below from the stiff cock she had in her hand. He reached between her legs, slowly inserted two fingers.

"You probably don't want me half as much as I do you. I wish we could stay another night."

At that very moment so did she but they both knew it was not to be. They both knew it was going to be just the two of them right then, right there. But only one of them knew there was a third party, one who might as well have been in the room with them.

Roger took her in his arms and pulled her to him, engaging her in a long, deep kiss that she was not in the frame of mind to pull away. During that kiss she became aware of the hands under her dress softly massaging the globes of her ass. Roger became aware of her hips slowly moving back and forth in response to his touch. So much for his concerns. She had definitely given in. It was now up to him to see how total that surrender would be.

He had plans...a special request to be attempted. Roger needed to move. In the erotic stupor Laura was in she hesitated but made no effort to pull away or push his hands away.

He slid a hand around and in front, slipping a large finger into her again in one quick, smooth movement. He didn't stop to rub her lips or tease her clit, but rather deftly slipped yet another finger up her without even so much as a hesitation. Laura didn't know what was the greatest sensation, the surprise of his sudden intrusion or the pure pleasure provided by the digits rapidly entering her. Either way, she moaned and bucked forward against his hand. She searched for his mouth but he was behind her. He was the one who would determine who got kissed.

His position was partly a control factor. He wanted to be in charge. It was also partly staging. He knew where the cameras were. He wasn't supposed to tell Alan about his young bride. He was supposed to show him!

Even an audience would be able to detect that Laura was nothing but an easy target by then. Acknowledging the surrender, he began a steady, slow plunging action with the fingers. Slowly he disconnected from her and turned her around. It was show time.

Roger undressed her. The top slowly came off, the miniscule bra slowly unclasped from the front and teased down her arms. The skirt was the best. First, a slow ride up to expose her perfect legs inches at a time, then the buttons slowed released and the whole thing again coming down so slowly it was like a trance.

For Laura, it was an excruciating erotic act, an undressing so sensual just the act itself begged for an orgasm.

For Roger, it was a tease...a strip show for future enjoyment.

Maybe it was the realization of her total nudity. All of a sudden Laura had a passing thought, a quick wisp of innocence.

"Please, Roger, I should go." Deep down she had enough wits about her to know that she was in a situation way beyond the stopping point.

"Soon." She felt him take the two white mounds of her ass in each hand. She was a south Florida girl. She had been outside tanning herself quite a bit and there was a strip of white against her dark skin where her thong had been.

"Nice tan. This didn't come from a tanning booth!"

Roger lowered his head, his lips touching her ass, moving slowly along the white lines left by the skimpy thong. He could spend hours just doing that.

Instead he carefully guided her to an exact spot, turned her around to face him and without a word suddenly laid her back on the bed.

It was a little unexpected. As Laura hit the bed her legs opened wide. He reached down and held them, anticipating her natural reaction to clasp them shut. He dropped down immediately in between them so that she was simply clasping his body between her open legs.

"You look wonderful!" Not needing his hands to keep her legs parted, he was looking straight into her exposed crotch. Laura turned her head and cringed under his gaze. She knew what he was seeing and admiring. She only did a bikini trim. She never shaved. He was looking at a deep red thatch against white skin. And in the middle of it all she knew that there was a wide open, red glistening pussy featuring a swollen clit that had to be easily visible.

His eyes shifted to hers. Slowly he leaned over, the head of his swollen cock barely touching and then separating her sensitive lips. Then he just paused, keeping his position as if awaiting her command.

Laura recognized where this had all advanced. Had she lost her mind?

"N-o-o-o-o, please don't, Roger."

She vaguely remembered the words coming out, but he didn't pay any more attention to them then what she meant. It was a feeble last minute attempt to save her from debauchery, and he knew it was no more than just that. In fact, Laura made no attempt to push him away and within minutes was holding the back of his head with both my hands, encouraging him on by her slow gyrations against his cock and constant low moans escaping from her mouth. She was almost mewing like a kitten.

He had hesitated a few seconds above her, the head of his cock teasing her waiting lips. Then he had just dropped straight down, plunging forward and skewering her all the way with his cock.

She had bellowed! The sudden unforgiving intrusion caught her by surprise.

Her surprise and discomfort immediately disappeared. The first few strokes erased all of that.

It was odd. What a time for such thoughts!

During those first few seconds it occurred to Laura that she was getting her illicit fantasy fulfilled. Those little games she and Alan played all the time, his teasing stories about her fucking another man. It had somehow come true.

It was almost as if Alan had scripted it. Some how, it just added to it all.

Now, here she was that handsome mature stranger she had coveted. His mouth was covering hers, his body holding her tight to the bed, his cock slowly bringing her to a fever pitch. And, unlike with Alan, she already knew it was not going to be the whirlwind, blow your mind real quick experience with which she had become accustomed.

But that didn't stop her from building to within a microsecond of an orgasm. She felt it coming and prepared herself.

Roger felt it coming and slowed, almost coming to a stop. He didn't know how many of these were left, how many times he could boil her over. He needed to conserve a little.

Laura had expected an explosive orgasm as she writhed on Roger's pulsating cock.

She wasn't expecting an invitation, though. A special request.

Roger was long past the point of becoming bold. The challenge was over. It was time to be greedy.

"What would you like me to do to you?"

Laura was caught off guard.

"I don't know." It was a hesitant answer. What did he want?

Roger laughed lightly in her ear before teasing her mouth.

"I would love to come with you. Would you like that?"

Of course she would! Instead of an answer, it came out a long, dawn out "U-u-u-u-m-m-m-m-m."

She squeezed him with her legs.

"If we can do it together twice will you give me something really special?" Instantly Laura knew she was going to have a mouth full of cock sometime that night. She didn't particularly like to do it and didn't think she was very good at it, but Alan seemed to like it so she guessed she wasn't a complete loss at it.

"Uh huh." She nodded slowly.

"You sure? Anything? My choice?"

Laura was totally confused. What did he want? What was it he thought she could do?

A few quick thrust of a hard cock reminded her that she was sitting right on top of a gigantic orgasm just waiting to be released.

"Anything," she whispered.

His mouth went back down to hers, his hands found her sensitive breasts, and within seconds they exploded. Roger roared...Laura wailed loudly. There was nothing left, nothing kept back.