Sleeping Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh," Tom moaned while raising his hips upward which pushed another three inches into the girl's throat.

"Don't come," Becky said louder.

Allison was ready for him to come but he somehow held back. Her mouth made a loud pop as her lips moved off the tip. She grabbed the bottle of chocolate syrup and squirted some more on the tip and down the side until it covered his taunt sac. She giggled as she thought about having nuts on her sunday. Becky had told her to tease him and she knew what to do next.

"Shitttttt," Tom moaned when he felt her mouth suck in one of his chocolate malt balls. Her fingers spread the chocolate up and down while her lips moved from one ball to the other.

"DON'T COME!" Becky said when his eyes opened wide and looked straight up at the ceiling.

"I....CAN'T............HELP.............IT!!!" He screamed as his fountain of white spunk shot straight upward.

Allison felt the hot juices moving up the hot tube and moved her head back to watch it shoot at least three feet upward and then down onto the panties that were wrapped tightly around his upper thighs. Her fingers kept stroking him until the juices stopped flowing out of the tip.

Tom blacked out for almost five minutes before he came to and realized he was alone. He managed to get out of the dress and the soiled panties. The giggles and water flowing sounds from the bathroom drew him to the door. He pushed open the door and saw the two pink bodies through the frosted shower door. Suddenly the sliding door opened and his wife stuck her face out. "What took you so long?"

Tom hurried into the shower and saw a naked Allison standing with a bar of soap in her hands and a smile on her face.

"Come here and I'll wash that chocolate off," she giggled.

Tom looked down at the brown covering on his lower stomach and moved between his wife and their babysitter. For the next five minutes the women got him squeaky clean and got his prick rock hard again.

They wasted little time drying off and running back into the great room. "Let's show Allison how to do it," Becky giggled as she pulled Tom on top of her. Tom didn't complain as he allowed her to grab and direct his hard-on into her hot quim.

Allison leaned forward on the soft chair next to the sofa and watched as the married couple fucked in front of her. Her fingers parted her hot pussy and played with her pleasure bud as Becky's legs curled around Tom's hips.

"Fuck me," Becky moaned in her husband's ear. Having the girl watch them do it was turning them both into panting animals. Less than a minute later they both climaxed.

"Oh, oh, oh...." Allison moaned as her fingers rubbed and rubbed until she also came. It was so nasty doing it in front of them looking at her.

"I'm coming..." she whispered. "NOW!"

Tom started moving towards the girl but Becky pulled him back.

Allison slowly opened her eyes and watched the naked hips of the couple walking towards their bedroom.

*****

"No matter what happens this week you cannot fuck Allison," Becky whispered in his ear as she snuggled up to him under the sheets.

"But..........," he started to say before her finger pushed against his lips.

"Shhh, just be happy for what you have."

Tom wanted so badly to take her cherry but realized his wife was not going to let that happen.

*****

"BABOOM!" came the loud sound from outside the condo around 6:00AM the next morning. Suddenly the whole dwelling was full of light and then another "BABOOM!"

"MOMMY!" Young Matt yelled as he scampered down the wooden ladder. Before Allison could grab him he pushed open the bedroom door and jumped on the king size bed. "BABOOM!"

"It's OK," Becky said as she held open the covers to allow Matt to slip under them. "It's just a rain storm."

Again the lightning smashed down near their condo and then another loud thunderous sound. "BABOOM!"

"Mommy can Allison join us too?" Matt asked as he peeked out to see his babysitter clutching the bedspread around her body.

"Sure, if she wants to," Becky said smiling.

Tom was drifting back to sleep when he heard what his wife had said about Allison. Both his body and his penis perked upward. Before he could react he saw the girl running towards his side of the bed and felt her warm body press up against his.

"Are you scared?" Tom whispered as he turned his body towards hers to pull her tightly into him.

"Yes, will you hold me?" she whispered back. His face was only inches from hers and his rapidly growing hard-on on was pressing against the front of her nightshirt.

Becky had Matt on the outside of her and was holding him as he fell back to sleep. She heard the whispers behind her and knew Tom and Allison were warming each other up. The thunder and lightning soon stopped and could only be heard in the distance and since Matt had fallen back to sleep Becky picked him up and carried him back to his bunk. She closed and locked the door before returning to the bed which now had Tom's and Allison's bodies completely covered.

Tom and Allison's lips were locked together with their tongues raping into each other's mouths. His fingers were cupping her small round ass and her fingers were curled around his hard prick through his cotton shorts. They did not realize Becky had crawled up under the covers from the bottom of the bed until her fingers pushed against both of their crotches. Tom broke his lips from Allison and peeked under the sheet to see his wife's naked body slithering up between their legs. "Keep kissing," Becky giggled as she grabbed hold of his shorts to pull them off. Allison's moist panties were next.

Tom returned his lips to the girl and felt his wife's mouth engulf his hot sausage. "Ummmph," he grunted. Allison too had to moan when the woman's fingers parted her damp bush to find her hard little clitty.

Becky had never had a threesome before and until this weekend had never even thought about it. Now she was the machine to bring off her husband and her babysitter. "Pop," went the sound as her mouth left his prick and moved to her love nest. While she sucked the girl's pink folds her fingers slowly stroked Tom's rocket.

It was then that Allison pulled Becky's mouth from between her legs. Becky looked up at the desperate girl who said, "Please let Tom.........fuck me."

Becky looked at Tom who had a wide shit-eating grin. "Are you sure?"

Becky was afraid that if her husband fucked her they could get into a lot of trouble if anyone found out. "I don't think it's a good idea."

"Please.........I..........I won't tell anyone."

"I don't want you to get pregnant," Becky said as a last ditch effort to stop this.

"I'm on the pill," Allison said. Her mother had made her get on the pill when she turned eighteen.

"I think we all need to think about this," Becky said as she held her husband's throbbing prick in her small hand. "What about your boyfriend?"

"He is not experienced.................please!"

Tom was ready to pushing his wife off the bed and jump between the begging girl's legs. Since Becky was not a virgin when they had married he had been denied the opportunity to deflower a female. Suddenly the opportunity had arisen.

Becky knew the girl was in pain and she knew her husband was ready to jump the poor child. "I must be nuts," she said as she moved back taking off all of the bedcovers. She stood at the bottom of the bed watching Allison pulling off her nightshirt and her husband's lips finding the small buds on her breasts.

"Go slow," Becky directed as her husband moved his large body on top of the slim girl's. The thin legs opened as wide as she could get them. His hips were so much bigger than Allison which blocked Becky's eyes from seeing his hard tip press against the girl's tight opening. Allison groaned and Tom pulled his hips back.

"No please....give it to me," she moaned as her small hands reached around his hips and pulled downward.

"AHHH!" Allison moaned when his penis pushed through her maidenhead. "Wait!"

Tom's hips froze when he heard the girl's plea.

Allison took three deep breaths and relaxed her grip on his ass. When another two inches pushed inside she grabbed his hips again. "Wait." Tom did.

"Oh God, you are splitting me open," she moaned thinking that maybe it was a bad idea to have him be the first.

"You want me to pull it out?" He whispered.

"No, she will get used to you," Becky said as she sat on the side of the bed next to the stacked bodies. She slid her fingers under Tom's body and gently rubbed across the pubic hairs and then the tiny hard clit.

Pleasure quickly overcame the pain and pressure. "Oh GOD!" Allison moaned as the woman fingered her clitoris. It relaxed her leg muscles allowing Tom to gently push another two inches into her. "You are so DEEP!"

Tom never imagined it would be this tight. Her pussy was squeezing his rod so tight it was hurting. He had to pull it back out a little. As the invader moved outward intense pleasure shot up Allison's spine. Becky's fingers on her clit were bringing her rapidly to satisfaction. "Not yet," Allison said as she grabbed the woman's hand and pulled it out.

Tom pushed gently back inside until he had reached his deepest penetration and then proceeded another inch. He smiled when he pushed against the back of her vagina.

Suddenly the room again filled up with light as the next thunderhead rolled over the condo. "I'll take care of Matt," Becky whispered as she moved out the door closing it behind her. It left Allison and Tom all alone.

"You're so big," Allison giggled as she looked up into his handsome face.

It was what every man wanted to hear as Tom smiled down at the girl before his lips gently pressed against hers. As much as he wanted to fill up her cavity with cum he wanted more to make her first time something she would always remember. His hips pulled his shaft half-way out and then slowly back in.

Allison's eyes opened wide when he pushed it in and closed when he pulled it out. Her tongue flicked against his until she moved her mouth to his ear. "I'm yours."

Their bodies pushed and pulled as their lips nibbled and sucked. Tom was afraid he was crushing her so he grabbed onto her soft buttocks and twisted around until she was now riding him. "Wow," Allison said when she realized she was now on top and was in control of the fucking. She giggled as she raised her hips while looking under her dark bush at the long thick penis pulling out of her. "I like it this way."

"Meee Toooo," Tom grunted. He was getting dangerous close and knew he had to finish her now before he climaxed too early. "Come here."

Allison lowered her body down until he was fully inside again. His fingers pulled her ass down and down while his lips sucked on her petite tongue. Her clit was now pushing and rubbing against his hard-on.

"Ohhhh," she moaned. "I'mmmmm.......oh, oh, oh.....I'm Going TO..........COME!"

Her scream was drowned out by another burst of thunder and lightning. The whole condo was shaking as Allison's body exploded. "AHHHHHH!"

Tom too screamed when his hot juices shot out into her tight hole. His hands lifted her body up and down to milk out every drop. Finally Allison's body collapsed onto his.

*****

"You owe me big time," Becky said to her husband as they dressed to head back to Disneyworld.

"I know," he said smiling. Never in his wildest dreams had he imagined his wife allowing him to fuck a teenage girl while she watched. "What can I buy you?"

"Buying was not what I had in mind," she grinned.

Tom started to ask her what she had in mind but Becky quickly left the room. An hour later they were walking down Main Street USA again. This time Allison was walking a little slower.

"Are you OK?" Becky whispered as she walked next to the young girl. Tom and Matt were walking faster up ahead.

"I'm a little sore," she said.

"I shouldn't have allowed...."

"No, I'm glad you did. Now I know how wonderful it can be," Allison smiled as she hugged the woman into her.

For the rest of this day there was no hanky-panky between any of them. Both Becky and Tom knew Allison was sore so they all just enjoyed Adventure land, Pirates of the Caribbean, and the Tiki Room. That afternoon was spent in Tomorrowland with an hour or so finishing up at Toontown fair where they all got photos with Mickey. It was almost 8:00PM when they arrived back at the condo after dinner. Matt again fell asleep during the short ride back and Tom carried him to the bedroom.

"So what are you going to spend your money on?" Becky asked Allison as they hugged together on the sofa.

"Mostly my car insurance and some new tires," the girl said as she leaned her head on the woman's shoulder.

"How about we take care of those things and still make sure you have a few hundred dollars to buy yourself something nice?" Becky asked.

"Really?" Allison asked as she looked up into the woman's blue eyes.

"Sure, we don't want to lose you as a babysitter, now do we?"

Tom was in the bathroom when Becky asked Allison about Jake. "So tell me about your boyfriend."

Allison giggled. "He's eighteen and very cute."

"How far have you two gone?"

Allison knew what she meant and now felt comfortable talking to her about sex. "We've seen each other naked and.....we...........we used our mouths.....you know." Allison blushed.

"Wow, that's further than I had imagined. How big is he?" Becky wondered if the girl would answer her.

Again Allison giggled. "He's pretty big.........about as long as........Tom and.........but....not really as........thick." She was now starting to wonder why Becky was asking questions.

"You know you owe me," Becky said frankly.

"Owe you?" Allison repeated. "I don't under........." Then it hit her that Becky wanted to have sex with Jake. She liked Jake a lot but was not so deeply in love with him that she wouldn't share him as long as she got more opportunities to sleep with Tom. She smiled. "Sure....why not?"

"Why not what?" Tom asked as he walked into the room to see his two women sitting close. He wondered what sexual meal his wife had planned for tonight.

Becky smiled at her husband as he sat down next to Allison which put the young girl between them. "Allison said I could fuck her boyfriend."

Tom laughed, "Yeah right."

Both females looked at Tom with puzzled looks. "You mean it's OK for you to fuck Allison and not OK for me to fuck her boyfriend?" Becky tossed back at him with her arms folded across her chest.

"Hell no I don't want my wife fucking some snot-nose kid," Tom glared back at her.

Allison realized she was in the middle of a heated confrontation. "Excuse me," she said as she stood up and walked to the bathroom.

"You are unbelievable," Becky shot back. "What is the difference between you fucking Allison and me fucking her boyfriend?"

"It's different," Tom said red faced. "We don't even know him."

She laughed. "Yeah, we've known Allison about two weeks."

"Well you are not going to fuck him and that's final," Tom said firmly.

Becky didn't respond because she knew they would soon be screaming at each other. They still had two more days at Disney and her poor husband had gotten the last bit of sex from either her or Allison.

Allison heard the loud voices and waited until it got silent. When she opened the door she saw Tom climbing into her lower bunk. Shit was he going to sleep with her with Matt above them?

"In here," Becky said to Allison as she pulled her arm and body into the bedroom. "Tom is sleeping out here."

Allison pulled on her nightgown she had grabbed as she passed the bunk bed and was waiting in the bed when Becky returned from the bathroom.

"I'm sorry," Allison whispered to the woman as she slid into the bed next to her.

"What for?"

"Tom is angry."

"He's a typical man who wants his cake and eat it to," Becky said as she moved closer to the girl. "But he is not getting any more of my cake or yours until he agrees." Her fingers moved slowly up under Allison's nightgown until she gently rubbed across the softness of her panties. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm still a little sore but a whole lot better," she quickly added as the fingers pulled the panties outward to move under them.

"Promise me you won't do anything with Tom for the rest of the trip," Becky whispered. Her fingers found the elastic waistband and pulled downward. It took only five seconds for her to move her hot tongue to Allison's pink folds.

"Yes........oh yes........I promise," the girl moaned. After Allison climaxed she returned the favor. The penis was really good but Becky's tongue was a close second.

*****

The next morning hardly anything was said at breakfast except for Matt talking about what he had seen so far. They all put on their bathing suits under their clothes because the main event today was SeaWorld.

The ride to the park was quiet as well and as Becky paid for the passes Tom moved up behind Allison. "I'm sorry about last night."

Allison glanced at Becky to make sure the woman didn't think she was doing something bad with Tom. "I..........I really don't want to talk about it." She moved away from him and picked up Matt.

Luckily the shows and rides were fun enough to keep them all busy and their minds on the attractions. As they all crammed into the boat for the Journey to Atlantis Tom made sure to sit next to Allison with Matt and Becky in front of them. Allison held onto the rail in front of her as the boat twisted and weaved through the maze. As soon as it got darker she felt Tom's hand move behind her and over her buttock. Allison glared at him and pulled his hand away just as the boat plummeted 60 feet almost straight down.

If Tom didn't know he was cut off he knew now. After they got out of the boat he noticed his wife and Allison whispered to each other. Becky looked at him and smiled.

Tom smiled back at her because there was no way he was going to permit some strange male to fuck his wife.

*****

Lunch came and went and after the Shamu show they dragged themselves to a nearby restaurant to eat. It was almost 9PM when they arrived back at the Condo with Matt who again had dropped off to sleep in the SUV. Allison and Becky quickly jumped into the bedroom. "Will you help me really get him horny?" Becky asked Allison as they stood naked after removing their swim suits.

"I don't want to get him madder," the girl said.

"Don't worry he won't be mad. He will be climbing the walls. Come with me to the bathroom."

Tom was sitting watching TV trying to ignore the two females. He knew they were plotting against him and no matter what they did he was not going to act like it bothered him. They were in the bathroom for almost thirty minutes when the door opened and both women strolled out wearing short robes. He didn't look at them as they moved to the sofa nor did he acknowledge them as they talked about them going shopping the next day for new bikinis.

"I don't think you'll have any problem now wearing the high hip bottoms," Becky said to Allison with a giggle. "At least you won't have any hairs escaping down there."

As much as Tom tried to avoid them his prick took over his mind and body. Hairs? Down there? He still was not able to look at them as they continued.

"It does feel funny," Becky grinned as she slowly pulled up her robe until the pink slit made its first adult naked appearance. "I think I'll put some of this cream on."

Out of the corner of his eye Tom saw Becky's fingers moving over her lower stomach. Shit it looked as if........ He turned and looked as her cream covered fingers rubbed over her shaven pussy lips. Never had he ever seen a naked pussy before. He quickly turned and faced the TV again.