Slim Voyager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt him quake and he then he thrust his hips forward, I whimpered in pleasure, and continued sucking hard. His dick pulsed and a great jet of hot sperm rocketed into my mouth. I released his dick and pulled back to savor his cum. A spurt of his semen plopped onto my nose and he grabbed his cock, leaned over me and milked it so that another glob of cum dripped onto my small titties. He wiped the creamy head of his cock down the side of my upturned face leaving a sheen of goo mixed with my sweat. I swallowed the mouthful of salty warm jism, feeling it slide down to my belly. I fell onto my back on the ground looking up at my young conqueror with the mighty sword between his legs falling quiet.

"Oh, baby," I said. "You're too much. That was wonderful. Thank you, really, thank you."

Still laying flat on my back on the ground I spread the cum on my titties with my fingers while he watched me. He smiled with satisfaction and started putting on his clothes. I continued lying on the ground but I rolled onto my side and brought my knees up towards my chest in a relaxed fetal position. I could feel my sweat mingling with the dirt on the ground and soiling my skin and hair. I could feel Adam's cum on my face and body. The taste of his semen was strong and soothing in my mouth. He offered his hand to me to get up.

"No," I said, "I want to lay here a while, by myself, please."

"Are you okay Sandy?"

"Yes, fine, wonderful, I just want to lie here for a while and…savor what we've just done, but…."

"Yes?"

"Call me tomorrow? I'm off on Mondays, call my cell, early."

"Okay, I will, sure you're okay?"

I nodded and he left me with a smile and a shrug. As I lay curled in the dirt I felt his sperm churning in my stomach. I basked in the glow of my wicked humiliation and the superb squalor of my submission. After a while I began to get chilly and pulled myself up. I was a complete filthy mess with mud on my back and all along my side that was against the ground. Without cleaning myself off I pulled on my cold wet t-shirt, shivering as I felt its clamminess envelop my torso. I walked home almost hoping that I would bump into Yvette again so she could witness my splendid mortification, but, alas, I saw no one until I reached my house. When I slipped into my house Jeff stared at me like I had been hit by a truck.

"Are you okay? What happened to you?"

"I…I was just out jogging. I slipped and fell and got all dirty but I'm okay. I just need a good shower."

After my shower I came to the living room and sat by Jeff on the sofa in front of the television. I was wearing my terrycloth robe and had a towel wrapped around my head. Jeff leaned over and gave me a quick kiss and a smile. I looked at him impassively – I felt completely detached from him like I didn't have a clue who he was. He was still feeling romantic from our earlier fuck. The tryst with Adam had driven that from my mind. Jeff smiled at me as if we were a loving couple. 'If only he knew,' I thought to myself, 'that last night I sucked off some young man that I didn't even know and that this evening I swallowed the cum of another young man. What would he think? What would he think if he saw me lying in the mud relishing Adam's cum in my belly?' Jeff leaned over and kissed me again. I had not brushed my teeth since Adam came in my mouth. I could still taste his sperm. I gave Jeff a little tongue when he kissed wondering if he could perceive the taste of Adam's cum. "Do you like to taste the semen of another man in your wife's mouth?' I asked him silently. He didn't react. He laid his head in my lap seeking some tenderness. I rubbed his temple and pretended to be somewhat affectionate. I was thinking of Adam and how to demonstrate my need to be utterly obedient, utterly servile, to his desires. When Jeff and I went to bed for the night I was thinking of creative ways of making Adam's dick happy the next day and wondering why I was still sharing a bed with Jeff.

* * * * *

Chapter Four: The Wilderness

The force that through the green fuse drives the flower
Drives my green age; that blasts the roots of trees
Is my destroyer.

- From "The Force That Through The Green Fuse Drives The Flower" by Dylan Thomas

The next morning I got up right after Jeff went to work. I drank coffee and waited for Adam to call. He finally rang me at 9 am.

"Is it too early to call?" he asked.

"No, I've been waiting for you to summon me."

"So, you're free today?"

"Yes, free to be your slave," I said mockingly.

He laughed. "What do you want to do?"

"I want to be your sex kitten baby, and fuck you everyway you can imagine," I said.

He laughed again. "Well, let's get started."

"I'm serious Adam, I'll pick you up at 10 am at the corner?"

He was waiting patiently when I pulled up a few minutes late. I was in my jeans and a loose red blouse. No panties, no bra. I had on my makeup and perfume and my small pearl necklace. He got into my car and I took off. He was wearing tight worn jeans and a print shirt. I was a little tense, being paranoid about his parents or snoopy neighbors seeing us together. I didn't say a word to him. As I pulled out of the neighborhood he slipped a hand onto my right thigh. He moved his big hand up to my crotch and leaning towards me he began to rub my pussy through my pants. I looked at him.

"Hi," I said as he rubbed harder. I hunched against his pressing hand. I felt my nipples get hard. "You want to get some breakfast?' I asked.

""Sure," he said removing his hand and straightening up. I pulled into a little diner that I knew. We gazed at each other over huevos rancheros and black coffee.

"You know I'm married and seven years older than you?"

"I didn't know exactly how old you were and I've understood you're married. It doesn't bother me. Does it bother you that I'm only 18?"

"No, it doesn't. I wish I could let the world know that I'm fucking you…grrr." We laughed. "Seriously, I like pleasing you and the fact that you're a younger virile man, somehow fulfills my need to be…."

"What?"

"Submissive maybe or, to say it another way, I want to feel used...used for nasty sex. I don't look for us to become a romantic couple Adam. I like you very much but I'm not the right girl for you. Besides, I am married. But I want to give you as much pleasure as I can for the time we have together. I want you to use me anyway you want, to use me hard. I mean it. Really, that's what I want."

"I could love you, Sandy."

"No! No. We can't be lovers baby," I said stroking his cheek, "not boyfriend and girlfriend anyway. I don't want that. I can't give you that. But I can be your dutiful pet, for a while, if you'll let me." He laughed at that. "I'm serious, really, that's what I am, and that's what I want." He was quiet for a long time. I had said enough I thought. He finished his eggs.

"I understand," he said, "I've never met anyone like you. I'm not sure I understand why you don't think we can have a…a romantic relationship as you put it, but I want to give you what you want and, I won't try to be your boyfriend, right?" he checked his understanding.

"Yes, doll," I said stroking his face again. "Just fuck me." I had become so absorbed in our conversation I'd forgotten to keep my voice low. The cook behind the counter heard that last remark and was eyeing me carefully. "Let's go, baby," I said standing up. I paid the bill and made a face at the cook.

In the car I asked him "Are you ready to make love to me young man?"

"I'm ready to fuck you."

"That's my boy," I said laughing, "I know just the place."

A few minutes later I pulled into the La Quinta parking lot. I went in and rented a room. The desk clerk recognized me. "How are you today?" he asked brightly.

"Horny," I replied as I took the key and walked away with an exaggerated wiggle.

Adam and I walked to the room together. I opened the door and we stepped out of the bright San Antonio sunlight into the dank netherworld of the motel room. It was the same room where Tom ass-fucked me. The Renoir still hung on the wall. The mildew smell still permeated the room. I faced Adam and we embraced and kissed; he pressed his pelvis against my tummy and I felt his hard cock pulsing against my body. I cupped his bulge in both my hands as we continued kissing. I stepped back and began to peel off my clothes, throwing them on the floor. Adam followed my lead.

When I was naked I jerked the musty orange and yellow bedspread down and jumped on the clean sheets beneath. Adam was right behind me playfully pushing me over so I lay on my back. He was lying beside me and bent over and kissed me again as my hands groped for his cock. He pushed himself up with his arms on either side of me and rotated his pelvis allowing me to have easier access to his dick. I squeezed it firmly and pulled it towards me. His body followed my pull and he moved his knees on either side of my waist. I wiggled my torso so that I slipped further down between his legs, far enough so that when I raised my head I could suck his large beautiful cock. I bobbed my head back and forth on his dick several times rapidly, taking him almost his full length. He moved one knee from my side rotating so that he placed it between my legs - I couldn't suck him any longer. He grabbed each side of my pelvis and indicated he wanted me to flip over. I complied. "Get on your knees Sandy," he said with some urgency. I did as I was told, keeping my face on the bed and my arms crossed in front of me. He grabbed each side of my ass and pulled me back against him. He fingered my pussy from behind and then raised himself to enter me from the rear. I felt the head of his dick against my gaping labia. He pushed into me deeply in a single fluid movement.

"Aahhh," I gasped in pleasure.

He pulled me hard against him driving his dick deeply into me. Then he pressed even harder thrusting his pelvis against my pussy and forcing me forward on the bed. The palms of my hands were now against the headboard and as he continued ramming his cock into my pussy I pushed back on the headboard to give him the resistance he sought to spear me with his mighty dick. Then, he began to pump me by pulling his dick back to where it almost exited my pussy and then rapidly slamming it forward so its full length would drive deep in me. With each thrust I gasped and let out a high pitched "ah, ah, ah." He was so big that there was some discomfort when he forced his cock so hard into my pussy, but even more pleasure. He sped up his hammering of my pussy, working his hips faster back and forth. His strong hands pulled me irresistibly onto his dick while he continued thrusting fiercely. Again and again he slammed his large dick as deeply in my body as he could. I exploded in a screaming orgasm. I felt my body shaking involuntarily as waves of orgasm rippled through me. My wavering scream seemed to be coming from another person. I was undone. He grunted harshly and yelled; his hips quivered and I felt his abdomen vibrating against my ass. He'd cum in me. He shoved me off of his dick roughly by pushing my ass away from him. He fell on his back. I lay on my side quivering in intense orgasm and feeling his sperm drool from my well used pussy.

After several minutes he sat up. "Are you okay? Was I too rough?"

"I like it rough. But I'll never be the same." I smiled.

He smiled and lay beside me; we cuddled closely as 'spoons.' I felt his wet, gooey, and flaccid penis against my ass. We nodded off. I awakened maybe fifteen minutes later feeling him gently, but noticeably, rocking his hips back and forth and pressing his dick against me. He was not a full hard-on but he was no longer soft either. I turned to him.

"What have we here?" I said reaching for his dick. I squeezed him and worked my hand back and forth letting the loose skin of his dick control the length of my stroke. His cock rapidly hardened and grew. "Oh, so big," I said. My pussy was sore from his large cock and the happy violence of his fucking. "Let's see...," I disentangled myself and reached for my purse on the bed table, "yes, here," I produced a small tube of K-Y jelly that I brought just for such an occasion. "Grease me up and fuck me in the ass. Okay?" We smiled and laughed giddily together. I turned on my side and pulled my right leg up to reveal my anus to him. I felt him fingering me with the jelly and spreading it around my hole.

"Can you handle me in your ass Sandy? You're so small there."

"Be gentle, I think I can do it," I said seriously. Then I got second thoughts, "I don't know….maybe we should…" I was starting to get worried as I gazed at his stiffened and ready cock. But it was too late; I'd set the train in motion.

He pushed against my back pinning me closely to the bed. He positioned the head of his dick at my opening. I was trembling. "He's too big for me" I thought. He lurched on top of me and the large head of his cock pressed hard against my hole. He was so big that it wouldn't go in. I tensed with anxiety. He gripped me around the waist with both strong hands and forcibly thrust himself into me. The head of his dick ripped into my tightened anus.

"OOowwww, owee, aahhh…" I cried as my anus was stretched forcibly around his dick. He kept driving his cock into my ass smoothly but forcibly. "Aaahhh…," I screamed loudly in sharp pain. He clutched my shoulders and pulled me firmly and fully onto his cock. He held me tightly against him and kissed my cheek. The pain of his penetration remained intense and I was unable to relax.

"Can you take it Sandy? Do you want me to pull out?"

"No, no. Just give me…give me a moment," I gasped.

But his excitement was rising and he rocked his pelvis in and out slowly, letting his dick slip out of my anus an inch or so and then back in, each movement causing me exquisite pain. I concentrated on the presence of his joyous cock being in me; his beautiful body pressing against me; and his strong hands holding me resolutely in place. 'I am his possession to fuck as he pleases' I told myself. This calmed me and I relaxed a little. He was becoming more excited and began pumping his dick in and out more rapidly. My mind cleared of the pain and I began to enjoy the pleasure he was feeling while tearing up my ass. He increased the length of his thrusts pulling out two or three inches before returning the full length of his cock to my ass more forcibly than before. Then, as I relaxed, my body began to yield to his thrusts and I moved with him as he ground his pelvis into my anus.

"Aaaahhhnnh..." I groaned, now in pleasure, although the pain was still intense. His strong body enveloped me and possessed me. I had surrendered myself to him and concentrated on opening myself even more fully to his excited thrusts. I tried to find some Zen space to relax my anus while Adam was building to his climax. He began to move his hips rapidly as his dick slipped in and out of my anus faster and faster. I was beginning to cum as well. He was fucking me hard now and making short guttural noises with each pop against my ass. I was responding with high pitched squeaks each time he thumped against me. A sensation of heat started spreading over me from my head down. I shook as orgasm erupted from deep within me and Adam shook with me and then overtook me beating his cock desperately into me as he pushed against my back with the palm of his hand driving my chest and face hard into the bed. My screams of terrific pain and indescribable orgasm were muffled by the mattress. His powerful body ground hard into my ass pushing my butt up higher. It felt like he was going to break me in his blind frenzy to pump his cum as deep as possible in my ass. Then, suddenly, Adam stopped in mid-stroke, he was quiet, he was drained, it was over. 'I've survived this ass-fucking,' I thought to myself. 'I wasn't sure that I would. It would be a lovely way to die: Local Woman Dies of Anal Abuse at La Quinta; Police Say Corpse Was Smiling; Husband Not a Suspect.'

We left the dark room and stepped out into the blinding sunlit afternoon; the desk manager and another motel employee were standing at the door of the lobby staring at us, mouths agape. My screams had alarmed them. I smiled at them and gave them a little wave as I walked gingerly to the car with Adam. They continued their scowling stares. I was very sore and had to walk slowly. I asked Adam to drive.

"That was so intense Adam. I've never had anything quite like that…."

"It was great for me Sandy. I'm sorry if I hurt you."

"You hurt me, but, I liked it big guy." We exchanged smiles.

To my relief Jeff was working late that evening so I didn't have to disguise my walk when I got home. In the bathroom to take a shower I discovered my panties are a bloody mess. I put on my robe and walked bowlegged to put them in the garbage can outside. The hot shower relaxed me and I got into my bed early, before 8 pm. Jeff was not home yet. As I lay in bed, nude, sore, and relaxed I thought maybe he was banging his secretary, I hoped so.

The next morning, Tuesday, I crawled out of bed. I was even sorer than the evening before. My pussy was sore, my inner thighs were sore, my hips and pelvis were sore, and my anus was a raw, throbbing wound. I took a big dose of ibuprofen and made some extra strong coffee. It felt like I had been in an accident. At work I made an effort to walk naturally but I had to move slowly and avoided walking as much as I could. Liz noticed my struggles.

"What's with you Sandy? Do you have a sprained ankle or something?"

"Or something," I replied.

"Are you ok?"

"I'll be fine, thanks."

More ibuprofen and a large cognac and coffee later, my muscles seemed to loosen up and the pain abated somewhat. It was a delectable pain, reminding me with every movement of how I had been employed by Adam to satisfy his lust. He called me that afternoon.

"Can you see me this evening Sandy? On the jogging path?"

"Adam, I can hardly walk today. There's no way I'm going jogging this evening. Let's wait until Wednesday or Thursday. I'm just not physically up to handle you today baby. I'm sorry."

"I've hurt you Sandy?"

"You almost killed me baby. I loved it though, you know that. Call me tomorrow; I'll see how I feel then."

Liz came over to me and looked me in the eye. "Has someone hurt you Sandy? Tell me what is wrong." She was genuinely concerned. I wanted to kiss her pretty lips.

"It's nothing terrible Liz, just soreness from rough sex. We just got carried away."

"Sandy, you can't be so reckless baby," she squeezed my arm.

"I'll be fine Liz, thanks. Let me have another cognac – that seems to help."

That evening I explained my careful movements to Jeff as a sprained ankle suffered while jogging. Wednesday morning I was still sore but I felt like I was on the mend. Adam called me that afternoon and I agreed to see him that evening on the pathway "just for a visit." I thought a walk would be good for me, to stretch my sore thigh muscles. It was shortly after 7 pm when I rendezvoused with Adam. We strolled into the woods to be alone. We kissed and hugged tenderly.

"Jeff's going on a business trip tomorrow. He won't be home until late Friday night. Maybe you can stay with me tomorrow?" I asked hopefully.

"At your house?"

"Yes, with me, in my bed," I blinked my eyes coquettishly and looked pleadingly at him. I could feel his dick getting hard as he leaned his body against me. I began to rub the outside of his pants slowly. He hunched against my palm and I pressed harder.

"Will it be safe for me to be in your house?"

"I think you'll be safe," I teased. I slipped my right hand down the front of his shorts and inside his jockstrap. I squeezed his warm and pulsing cock. "I told myself I wasn't going to do this tonight. I just can't help myself around you."

1...56789...19