Super Bowl Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,153 Followers

The touch of his fingers on her leg was causing serious heat problems between Margaret's thighs. Her lips were now sucking on his whole earlobe and her own hands moved down to squeeze his ass. Being alone in the bedroom made them both braver and more brazen.

The tiny hairs on the top of her thighs were standing waiting for his fingertips as they moved north under her skirt. When he touched the edge of her panties he stopped again as did she. Since she didn't said anything he continued touching and tracing the edge of the silk undies down under her ass and very close to the bottom edge of her pussy through her legs. Instead of squeezing her legs together Margaret slowly opened them to give him more room to get to where they both wanted him to go.

John was breathing hard as he hesitated crossing that invisible line of unwritten rules. If he moved to the front and touched her pussy things would be different. With all of his will power he moved his fingers back to her ass and up over her silky panties.

Margaret groaned when she felt him pull his hand away. In one sense she was disappointed but in another sense she was relieved because she didn't want to break the unwritten rules either. So far all the couples had was the trust that everyone was following the rules. She felt his leg again press against her pussy mound and took what he was offering and that was to get off by rubbing her pussy on his thigh. She hiked up her dress until only her damp panties separated her pussy from his leg and started a slow up and down motion.

John did cross over the line a few times as he moved his fingers under the edges of her panties to touch her bare ass cheeks. And a minute or so later his fingers moved lower than planned and touched a few of her curly hairs at the base of her ass. Both bodies were moving together for release. Margaret's body exploded first as she cried out, "OH GOD!", as she pushed her pussy hard against his leg. She knew he was close as well as her own leg pushed and rubbed against his long bulge.

"Oh no." John said realizing he was about to come and the mess would be in his slacks. "We have to stop." He said as his hands grabbed the sides of her hips and tried to hold her body away from his.

"Oh no you have to come too." Margaret giggled. It was then that she crossed the invisible line big time and grabbed the hard tent pushing out his pants. It was only the second hard penis she had ever felt. She squeezed and released it.

"Please stop." John begged. He didn't want to make a mess but he did want to come. "My pants."

"Take it out." Margaret giggled as she stopped squeezing him. If he was the one who took it out then it wouldn't make her look so bad.

"Really?" John asked. He glanced back at the door.

"It's locked." She grinned still holding his shaft.

"You have to promise not to tell anyone." He whispered as he slowly unzipped his fly and reached down to find his hard prick in the tiny opening of his boxers.

"Yeah, like I'm going to go around the neighborhood telling everyone I jerked off my neighbor." She laughed but stopped when she felt him guide the pink monster to her tiny hand. She tried to look down at it but the room was too dark with only the light filtering in from under the door. "I have to turn on a light." She said letting it go and moving to a small table lamp. She found the pushbutton and suddenly the room lit up. She turned and looked at his long penis sticking out and upward through his fly.

"Hurry." John said as he watched her just stand there looking at his hard-on. He did not want to be caught with his pants down or his prick out.

"Sorry it's only the second one I've seen like that." She giggled, suddenly turned and walked to the dresser.

"What now?" John asked frustrated that she was delaying his climax.

Margaret laughed and turned with a hand full of tissue. "I think we might need this."

John expected her to move up close against him again but she sat on the bed and motioned for him to walk towards her. She was going to beat him off while sitting directly across from it. John moved quickly and gasped when her tiny fingers again found his rocket that was about to take off.

Instead of stroking him fast and hard she took her time and explored the large mushroom head and crown. Her fingers pushed off the pre-come drops on top and used the juices to lubricate her fingers as she moved them around and then down to the taunt sac at the bottom. Her fingers explored his family jewels and cupped them gently in her palm.

John was holding back from coming as best as he could but her fingers and eyes on him was bringing him closer and closer to the detonation point. "I'm getting close." He gritted out. She looked up at him and gripped his penis tightly as her hand took off on high speed. "Come on!" She giggled as one hand stroked and the other held the stack of tissues in front of the cannon.

*****

Susan felt Jim fumbling around on her ass and was getting frustrated that he was not rubbing her pussy with his leg enough to bring her off. He seemed to be too nervous and too shy. He was also too excited. Before she could stop him she felt his lower stomach push hard against her stomach and he moaned loudly.

"Shhh." She whispered. "Someone may...." She looked down and saw that he had blown his wad in his pants. She could see he was embarrassed. "Follow close behind me." She said as she moved away from the bar.

Susan saw a few people look their way and when Carol looked Susan put her finger in front of her lips to motion for her to be quiet. She smiled and led Jim down the hallway to the bathroom. "In here." She said as she pushed the young man inside and followed him.

"I...I...can..take care...of it...now." Jim muttered with his hands over the large damp spot.

"Hush." Susan said as her heart beat faster. "Open your pants."

"But..." He started to say until she held her hand up for him to be quiet. His shaking fingers released his belt and unsnapped his pants. As he dropped the pants his dress shirt fell down over his boxers. "You want me to take them off?"

"Yes." She said feeling in control of his grown man. "Give them to me." She moved back and tried not to stare as he pulled his feet from the pants and handed the slacks to her.

Susan took the pants and pushed the damp spot under a small trickle of water. She had noticed a hair dryer plugged into the wall and grabbed it to dry off the pants. Suddenly she smiled and handed the pants and hairdryer to Jim. "Here you do that while I take care of the rest."

Jim took his pants and dryer and did as she ordered. He tried not to look as she pulled up his shirt and grabbed the waistband of his boxers. He felt the underwear move down over his semi-hard penis and down his hairy legs. "Lift." She said as she knelt at his feet. He did and she slowly stood while checking out his naked penis. It was definitely longer than John's but not as thick she thought.

Susan lifted the boxers and saw the huge mess. "I think we should just get rid of these for now. What do you think?" She smiled. Jim kept the dryer aimed at the shrinking damp spot. "Good idea." He was finally grinning.

"Is there anything else you want me to do?" She asked as she put the boxers on the counter next to him. She glanced down at the large purple tip pushing out between the openings of the shirt. She knew he realized what she was offering.

Jim tried to talk but was too nervous. His answer to her question was getting bigger and bigger down below. His eyes moved from her face and looked down at his full erection.

"This?" She teased as she moved her fingers to gently brush across the tip. "You want me to do something with this?" She giggled. "I'll do it but you have to tell me."

Jim was now aiming the hairdryer about a foot from the damp spot and had to lean back against the sink to keep his balance. "Will you...." He hesitated. "You know?"

Susan saw he was totally freaked out with all of this and she was afraid someone else would want to use the bathroom so time was limited and she wanted to touch another man's hard penis. "This?" She asked as her fingers moved over the damp crown. She made an "O" with her hand and pushed the shirt back until the base of her hand touched his hairy pubes. Shit. He was at least two inches bigger than her husband. She gripped him tighter and started a slow stroking motion. He was thinner which allowed her hand to circle him which she couldn't do with John.

Jim lasted a little longer this time but not much longer as her fingers quickly brought him off. This time she grabbed his boxers again and let him empty his happiness into them.

Susan giggled as she stood and washed her hands in the sink next to him. "HAPPY NEW YEAR." She said as she leaned forward to lick her tongue across his lips. She slowly opened the door to make sure no one was out there and exited the room. Jim aimed the dryer again at the smaller wet spot and grinned. He hoped his wife didn't find out about Susan jerking him off.

*****

John couldn't find his wife when he came out of the bedroom with Margaret. He was afraid his wife could tell from his face that he had crossed the line and had let a woman do what shouldn't be done to a happily married man. He was looking in the kitchen when Carol came up to him. "She will be back soon. Most everyone has gone or is in the process of leaving. You still haven't danced with me yet."

The rest of the house was quiet as he pulled her into his arms. He didn't hesitate to drop his hands down to her soft ass. "I really like these rules."

"Me too." She said pushing her lower stomach up against him. She could feel his soft penis pushing against her. "You are just sticking to the rules right?"

John's fingers were doing a double take over her dress covered ass because he did not feel any panties. He pushed her back slightly and looked at her.

"I'm not wearing any." She giggled. Neither one of them saw Ted walk into the kitchen and just stand there as he watched his best buddy massage his wife's ass.

"It feels pretty nice doesn't it?" Ted asked finally.

John jerked back and saw his friend. "How long have you been there?" He still didn't move his hands from her soft cushions.

"Long enough." Ted laughed. "I just wanted to tell you I'm going to bed. You two have fun now but not too much fun." He said as he turned and walked away.

"Shit. He really doesn't care what we do." John mumbled. "Where is my wife?" He whispered as he gently pulled up the back of her dress until his fingertips touched the bottom of her bare buttocks.

"She's busy with someone else." Carol said feeling his fingers explore her naked backside. She knew it was not what the unwritten rules were but it seemed the rules were advancing pretty fast.

"I'm not busy any more." A voice rang out from behind them. John turned to see his wife smiling. He quickly dropped her dress and pulled his hands higher on her girlfriend's hips. "Don't stop on my account."

"I think we need to go home." John said as he leaned forward to brush his lips on Carol's.

Susan smiled and took his elbow. "I'll call you tomorrow." She said to Carol as they walked from the house and down the street.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Susan asked as they entered the dark house. Before she could turn on the light he pulled her to him.

"Right now I don't want to talk." He said as he pulled her blouse off and quickly removed her bra. Her large nipple found its way into his mouth as he pushed her skirt down her thighs. Before Susan could breath her thongs rested on her ankles and his fingers found her dripping pussy. "I've got to..." He started to say before she interrupted. "I know...me too." She quickly helped him undress and they fell into a pile of naked flesh on the large sofa.

"FUCK ME!" She cried as she moved her body onto his and felt his thick prick move deeply inside of her. The sound of their bodies slapping together could be heard out on the sidewalk and their moans of pleasure was shattering the air. Susan's mind was on Jim's long prick as she imagined it sliding in and out of her. John's mind was on Margaret's ass as he fucked the hot oven pumping up and down on him. They both came at the same time.

They were both so tired they fell asleep in each others arms on the sofa.

*****

Margaret was already in bed pretending to be asleep when Jim came into the dark bedroom. The streetlight outside gave her enough light to watch him quickly undress. She saw him remove his shirt and then his pants. She opened her eyes fully when she saw his boxers missing. Shit. She would have to find out what that was all about but not until tomorrow. Right now she was thinking of John's thick prick and imagining how it would feel between her legs.

*****

Ted was awake when Carol came to the bedroom and undressed. "I'm too tired." She said before he even attempted to put a move on her. She could see him lying on his back with the huge tent pushing up the bedspread at his crotch.

"What am I going to do with this?" He asked looking down at the tent.

"Take care of it yourself but please don't shake the bed too much." Carol grinned as she crawled naked next to him. If history was correct he would wake her up in about an hour and fuck her until she screamed. Right now she wanted an hours worth of sleep.

*****

John woke up late the next morning when he heard the telephone ring. He realized he was naked and lying on the sofa with the front window curtains wide open. Anyone walking by could see him. He stumbled to his feet and heard Susan talking and laughing to someone on the phone. He stuck his head into the kitchen and saw her wearing an apron and nothing else. God things had changed since the kids left the house and he loved every minute of it.

"John just woke up too." Susan laughed on the phone. "Now is not a good time to come over." She giggled as she looked at his penis dangling down between his legs and her own uncovered pubic hair just under the edge of the apron. "In an hour will be great." She said before she hung up the phone.

"That was Carol. She wants to talk about last night and will be over in an hour. You better get showered and dressed." She saw him smiled and walk away.

*****

"Well you looked as if you had a good time last night." Margaret said to Jim as they sat silently at the table the next morning.

"Yeah. It was fun." He grinned. He had seen one of the men frenching his wife. "You too."

"Probably not as much fun as you." She said seriously. "Where are your boxers?"

Shit. Jim thought. "What do you mean?"

"I watched you get undressed last night and your underwear was missing." She said as she sipped on the hot coffee.

"Don't play Ms. Innocent. I know you know about the unwritten rules. How many men groped your ass?"

"Groping asses is one thing but not wearing your underwear is something else. What rule does that fall under?"

Jim knew he had to tell her some of the truth. "I had an accident in my pants while dancing with Susan."

"God. How embarrassing." Margaret said. "That has always been your problem. Too quick on the trigger." After she said it she knew he would take it badly.

"You've never complained before." He said obviously pissed.

"Forget it." She said as she picked up the newspaper and pretended to read the front page again. She really felt uncomfortable talking to him about his premature ejaculation problem. She was beginning to think it might be part of the problem of her getting pregnant. She heard him get up and walk out just as the phone rang. It was Carol and she was inviting her over to Susan's house for a coffee break. Margaret needed to get out of the house and wondered if John was going to be around. She was still thinking of her hand job on him last night. She hurried upstairs, showered and made it to Susan's house to find Tina, Susan, Joan and Carol waiting for her.

"Thanks for coming over." Carol said. "I just wanted to talk to you all about the unwritten rules." She looked at their faces and saw they were surprised because no one really talked about them. None of them made a sound as they looked around the table.

"OK." Carol said. "I'll start. It's not that I mind a man feeling my ass and frenching me but I was just wondering where all of this started." She looked at Tina and another woman Joan who had lived in the neighborhood the longest.

Joan just shrugged her shoulders. "Beats me. I think my ass was first grabbed at the New Year's Party a year ago."

Tina smiled. "Yes I think that's when it started. The French kissing didn't start until last summer at the Fourth of July party."

"Yes in July." Joan announced. "That's when you three couples moved in." She looked at Carol, Susan and Margaret.

"So it just got accepted by everyone and no one really talked about it but everyone did it?" Susan asked.

"Yes but one couple who moved out not too long ago had a serious problem with it. The wife liked it but the husband didn't. They just stopped coming to the parties." Joan smiled.

"Well it must have been started by the men." Carol said frankly. "I mean they get to touch our asses and French us. Sure we get to feel them rubbing against us but what do we get to touch?" The women were all quiet again as they thought about what she had said. "I think we need some more rules."

There she had said it and they all smiled since they had all been thinking the same thing.

"What do you propose?" Tina asked.

"I think we are probably all too shy to say it out loud." Carol smiled. "Why don't we write some things on pieces of paper and then read them out loud? No one will know where the ideas came from." Before everyone could agree Carol had already passed out the sheets of paper and pens.

"You came prepared didn't you?" Susan whispered. Carol smiled and sat down with her pen and paper. For the next few minutes they were all quiet as they thought about expanding the rules. Tina started writing something first and Margaret was right behind her. After everyone was finished Carol collected the pieces of paper and put them in a large mixing bowl. She scrambled them with her fingers and pulled out the first sheet. She read it to herself first and smiled before she read it to the others.

"Guys get to touch our breasts outside of our clothing."

"Open for discussion." Carol said. She had an opinion but wanted someone else to talk first.

"I like that but they are still the ones touching." Joan said. "And some of these guys when they have a few drinks will grab our breasts too tightly. My ass is still a little sore from last night." She laughed.

"Anyone else?" Carol asked. No one said anything. "I agree with Joan." She tossed the sheet aside and read the next proposal.

"We get to touch their asses too."

Susan laughed. "If you haven't already been doing that then I guess I jumped the gun."

"Yeah I have." Tina smiled. "Your husband has a nice firm butt." She smiled at Susan.

"OK. Why don't we put this down as a given and go to the next one?" Carol asked. They all smiled and she put it down in front of her.

"Next." She said as she picked out the next one.

"We let the men touch us under our clothes but on the butt only."

"I like that one." Tina said.

"I have a confession to make." Susan said holding up her hand and blushing. "I allowed someone to do it to me already. He told me it was part of the rule."

"That had to be my fucking husband." Carol said shaking her head. "He would lie about anything to get into a woman's pants.

"How was it?" Joan asked. She had wondered herself about allowing the men to touch them under their clothes.

"It actually was really great. No one but my husband had ever touched me there and when he did it I was really hot. Although he did try to sneak underneath but I stopped him." They all knew she meant her pussy.

Slickman
Slickman
8,153 Followers