Super Bowl Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

"You want me to stop?" Ted asked just as he pushed his middle finger deeply into her moist hole. The palm of his hand pushed hard at her opened slit and hard clit.

Carol didn't really care about the rules now. All she wanted was John's finger to keep touching and probing into her womanhood. She was almost at a point to push off her jeans and panties and offering her pussy for him to fuck. Her hand found his hard-on and jerked off only the second man of her life.

Ted realized Susan had passed the objection point and was now willing for him to finger her pussy. As his fingers continue to finger-fuck her his other hand slowly began pushing down her jeans and panties until they were bunched at the center of her thighs. Her whole pussy was now open for his eyes as well as his touches. He toyed with the fine crop of pubes and felt how much softer they were than his wife's thick dark forest.

Carol's legs were too weak now to hold her up so she grabbed John's arm and pulled him down to a sitting position on the sofa. His tower of power was now sticking straight upward as she jerked him off, but her own jeans were so tight that he was having trouble touching her. She looked at Susan's jeans and panties down now to her knees and lifted her ass to push her own clothing down. But she didn't stop until her jeans and panties were at her ankles. She pulled one foot from the clothing and opened her legs.

John smiled as he looked down at her dense bush and the pink slit between the hairs. His fingers slid down into her pink rose pedals and flicked across her clit. He thought he would try something that he and Ted had not discussed.

Carol still stroked John's cock while he fingered her. She did not notice his free hand moving over her breast until he gave it a gentle squeeze. She smiled and pulled her blouse apart to give him freedom to touch her bra covered mound. His fingers slid under her bra and found her hard nipple. Things were moving out of control and no one was willing to stop it.

Ted heard his wife moan and looked down to see her jeans and panties almost off and John's fingers deeply inside of her. He also saw his buddies hand under her blouse and probably under her bra. Shit. He thought if he can do it so can I.

Susan was almost there when he pulled his fingers away. "Don't." She complained but realized he was pushing her jeans and panties down and off her feet. She lifted her feet and kicked them to the side and looked at her husband touching Carol's breast. She quickly pulled her tee shirt over her head and turned to allow Ted to release her bra. When she turned around she was stark naked.

It now became a contest because Carol matched her friend and stripped her blouse off of her small but very firm chest. She gasped when John's mouth moved to capture a hard pink nipple. Another line had been crossed and another rule added.

It was one couple leading the other one because Ted matched his neighbor's action with the same. While Susan pulled off his shirt his lips found her hard long nipple. They also slowly curled downward to the soft rug in front of the fireplace.

Both of the men's pants soon were removed and the two couples brought their naked bodies together. Their hands and mouths moved over each other until both couples were positioned in a 69 position. Carol's mouth opened at the same time Susan's tongue flicked across Ted's cock. As John's tongue licked across Carol's hairy mons Ted pushed his long tongue deep inside of Susan's pussy.

Carol gave a much better blowjob than Susan and soon had John's prick ready to burst. Her own pussy was on fire when tried to warn her of his impending explosion but, she didn't mind because she was a swallower and quickly gulped down his hot juices.

Susan did not really like giving blowjobs and only did it because she knew John liked it especially when he was going down on her. She jerked Ted's prick with her hand as she sucked tightly on the tip. It was her stroking motion that got him off. She was shocked when his spunk slashed against the back of her mouth. She pulled her lips off quickly and spit out as much as she could. The rest she had to swallow in order to keep breathing. She thought about complaining until his mouth on her pussy brought her over the top. His hands cupped and pulled her ass closer as she came. "OH GOD!" She screamed.

The four bodies remained motionless for almost four minutes as they landed back on earth and realized what had just occurred. John and Carol moved off the sofa and down to lie next to their spouses.

"Why did we wait so long to do this?" Ted asked as he fondled Susan's breast. Her nipple was so long it pushed outward through his fingers.

"We needed those unwritten rules to get us started." Susan giggled as she pushed her ass back against Ted's soft penis. She still couldn't believe the four of them were just lying naked together on the floor. Carol too was rubbing her ass back against John's prick which had not really softened that much.

"I hope this doesn't screw up our friendship." Carol said feeling John's kisses along her bare shoulders.

"I don't think we should go all the way." Susan said looking over at her husband.

Actually John's prick had rejuvenated itself and had a mind of it's own as it pushed against the small hole at the base of Carol's ass.

Susan didn't get a reply from her husband. "JOHN!" She said, watching his hips pushing back and forth behind Carol's ass.

"What?" He asked as he awoke from his wet dream. "Yes honey. I agree we need to think about that first."

That was not what I said, she thought. "Well are we just going to lie around here naked all night?" She glanced over and saw Carol's head turn to find John's mouth and saw his tongue penetrate her lips. As much as she enjoyed Ted's mouth on her pussy she was not ready to give him another blowjob. "I need a drink." She said as she pushed Ted back and moved into the kitchen.

Susan downed a tall glass of water and gargled to try to get the taste of Ted from her mouth. She felt funny walking naked back into the room where Ted and Carol were until she saw what was happening on the rug. Ted's face was between Carol's legs while she lay on her back. Up at her head John was kneeling while Carol's head was turned. Her mouth was wide open and around John's thick prick.

Susan had never watched another couple have sex before and now she was watching three adults go at it. Only Ted was not being pleasured. "Oh what the hell." She giggled as she moved down next to Ted's body and pulled on his side until his hard prick pointed out at her. She licked around the crown and opened her mouth wide to suck him completely inside. Now only her pussy was not being pleasured but she knew the night was still young. This time she moved her face back before Ted filled up her mouth.

It was midnight before Ted and Carol slowly got dressed and stumbled back to their house.

"What happens to the unwritten rules now?" Susan asked as she lay next to John.

"Maybe if you and Carol work on the women and Ted and I work on the men we can get everyone up to what we did tonight?" He smiled thinking about Margaret's large lips on his shaft.

At first Susan was not into blowjobs but the group sex with Ted and Carol made it much more exciting and to go down on men she didn't know that well was even more nasty and exciting. "OK we well see what we can do."

*****

"You want us to do what?" Paul asked not really believing what he had heard from Ted.

"Oral sex." Ted repeated. "You two do that right?"

"Not in a while." Paul confessed. It had actually been five years since Joan had refused to give him blowjobs anymore. When she stopped so did he. He thought about it and the possibility of receiving a blowjob from the other women. "What if I agree and she doesn't?

"No one is force to do any of the unwritten rules." Ted said. From the way Paul was talking it seemed Joan used to go down but had stopped. He looked at it as a challenge.

Tina and Jack had no problems with it but were nervous about doing it in front of others so everyone agreed it would be isolated. It was Margaret who was silent when Susan asked her about it.

"I can't." Margaret said looking down. "I've never did it before."

"Really?" Susan asked. "You've never tried it before?"

"Not really. I was going to and was kissing down Jim's stomach when he pulled my head up and told me not to do it."

"Did he say why?"

"No and I never asked."

"Why don't you leave him to me?" Susan smiled remembering how long and hard his prick was that night in the bathroom.

The next party was the Super Bowl Party.

*****

"I hate those fucking Cowboys." Jack said as they watched America's team run onto the field. Most of the men had already downed three beers and were working on the fourth.

"So we are all going for the Ravens?" John asked. He had gone into the kitchen a few times to see the women whispering and obviously planning. He wondered if they all knew about the new unwritten rules. "Hi ladies." He said as he walked to the refrigerator and leaned over to pull out a beer. Suddenly he felt someone grab his ass. He turned expecting to see Susan was it was quiet shy Margaret who was smiling.

"Illegal use of the hands fifteen yards." John laughed as did the women who were all high from the wine and beer. He wondered just how far these women were willing to go so he decided to test the waters. As he moved from the refrigerator he leaned over Margaret and pulled the top of her sweatshirt out until he looked down at her small pure white breasts under her tight pink bra. "Nope not in there."

He moved to Tina who looked up at him like he was nuts. She did not stop him as he slowly unbuttoned the top four buttons of her blouse and pulled it open to show her semi-bra with her full breasts pushing outward. "Nope not there either." She slapped his hand and quickly buttoned up her blouse.

Carol smiled when he walked up to her and unbuttoned the same number of buttons. This time as he pulled open her blouse they all saw her soft breasts in the undersized bra. John smiled. "There it is." He grinned as he moved his mouth down and kissed the hard tip pushing out the thin material. "I was just looking for a snack." He laughed as he moved back into the family room.

He heard the women laugh and then some whispers. Since they were not going to dance he had to find someway to get the women and men together. He looked at the large betting grid they had drawn up and smiled.

"Hey guys why don't we make this betting interesting? John said as he sat down in the middle of the four other men.

"A thousand bucks is not interesting?" Jack laughed. The way the betting was played was that everyone had to bet a hundred bucks and had to select ten squares on a ten by ten grid. When the grid was full of names was full the numbers were drawn up to represent the last digit of the score down both sides.

"So how do we make it more interesting?" Jack asked knowing that the unwritten rules had changed.

"Easy." John said. "After each score the block on the grid will change and we will have a new person winning or at least a new block representing that person. How about that person who ever it is, man or women, gets to pick anyone they want to go to the bedroom?"

"And then the rules apply." Ted jumped in knowing where his pal was going.

"So if the score is 14 Cowboys to 21 Ravens the person who has Cowboys 4 and Raven's 1 gets to pick someone." Jim said smiling.

"Yes. Remember the Raven's scores are along the top and the Cowboy's along the side." John moved over to the grid and traced the two numbers until they met at a block. He looked at the block and saw Jack's name. "In this example Jack could pick anyone he wanted."

"I like it." Paul said smiling.

"What if the person doesn't want to do what you ask them to?" Jim asked.

"Nobody does anything they don't want." John was quick to answer.

"Shit let's do it." Ted said grinning.

"Who's going to ask the women?" Jim asked.

"Don't bother." A woman's voice rang out behind the hallway wall. Susan stuck her head out and smiled. "We heard your little scam and all agree to it if..." She said smiling.

"What?" Paul asked.

"The winner of the game gets to pick as many people as he or she wants and is in charge of telling everyone what to do." Susan grinned. She was looking forward to an oral orgy.

"Wow. You win a thousand bucks and get to direct an orgy." Jack laughed. "Count me in."

"Me too." Each of the men said agreeing. It suddenly made the super bowl game even more interesting.

"How long do we stay in the bedroom?" Margaret asked nervously.

"No more than fifteen minutes." Susan said. "I doubt if any of you guys can last that long." She laughed.

"Give me a chance baby." Paul jumped up. Again everyone laughed. The game was on.

*****

"I've never watched a football game." Joan said as she sat on her husband's lap. The Cowboys had taken the opening kickoff down to the Raven's four yard line and it was third and goal. John looked at the grid and saw if the Cowboy's made a field goal he would be the first block winner and would get to chose someone for a fifteen minute oralthon. "Stop them." He yelled hoping they would not get a touchdown.

The quarterback took the snap and moved back in the pocket. The receivers were covered so he ran out to the side and tried to run it in himself. At the one yard line he lunged but was hit hard by the outside linebacker. His body fell and more bodies fell on top of him. Everyone waited on the edge of their seats while the bodies cleared away. The quarterback tried to push the ball over the line but it was too late. The Raven's had stopped him. It was now fourth down and only inches for a touchdown.

"GO FOR IT!" Ted screamed because he had the block with the Cowboys 7 and the Ravens 0.

"KICK A FIELD GOAL!" John cried out. The camera panned on the Cowboy coach who turned and motioned for his kicker. "YES!" John screamed. "NOW MAKE IT!"

They all watched as the kicker lined up and the snap was made. John's face lit up when the ball split the high bars. He was the first winner.

John stood and walked around the room at the five women. Carol and Susan were out so he looked at Tina, Joan and Margaret. He remembered Margaret's soft touch when she jerked him off on New Years. "Come on Margaret." He held out his hand.

Margaret and everyone else looked at Jim to make sure he didn't have a problem with it. He did but was not willing to stop attending these parties. He did have a hang-up with his wife going down on him but he realized that if another woman was doing it he wouldn't mind. He smiled and took a drink of beer.

"Start the clock when you hear the door close." John said as he led the nervous young women down the hall and into the room. "You want the light on again?" He smiled. She smiled back and shook her head yes. John moved to the door and slammed it shut.

"I've never..." Margaret started to say before John stopped her. "It's OK. Only do it if you want. But first I want to see you naked." He thought about letting her strip for him but thought it might take too many valuable minutes. She lifted her arms to allow him to pull off her sweatshirt and then suck in her stomach to allow him to unsnap her jeans and lower her zipper. He saw the pink panties that matched her bra he had already seen in the kitchen before.

"I'm nervous." Margaret said as she shivered before him. His eyes moved down her white chest and stomach to her panties which showed the shadow of her bush which looked to be shaven into a triangle shape. She gasped when his fingers pulled down her panties over her hips and down her legs. His eyes locked onto the triangular mound of brown hair sitting on top of her shaven pussy lips.

"OH GOD!" Margaret cried out when he dropped to his knees and opened her thighs enough for his mouth to push against her bald pussy. His tongue slithered into her orally virgin pussy. She grabbed his head and pulled it up to look at her. "On the bed please." Her legs were too weak. She quickly moved to the bed and lay on her back while she pulled off her bra. She wanted to be naked.

John quickly stripped off his tee shirt, jeans and boxers and moved up to lie next to her on the bed. He pulled her body to his and found her mouth with his. Her hand moved down to capture his shaft. He felt her fingers touch the tip as she moved her lips off of his mouth to his chin and slowly down his neck. They both knew where she was heading as she kissed a hard nipple and lick her way to his navel. Her fingers lifted his penis to be in line with her soft lips as she turned her head and licked across the spongy tip. Her mouth opened and she pushed as much of him into her throat as she could.

John pulled her long brown hair back so he could watch her give her first blowjob. Her large rosy lips were spread as wide as she could get them. "Breathe through your nose." He whispered. She did and slowly moved her lips up and off making a popping noise. She giggled and did it again and again.

His finger toyed with her hard little cherry nipple as she learned how to suck a prick. She had read a book once that said the women should play with his testicles which she was now doing. She heard him moan and would have smiled if her lips could move.

John thought he could hold out longer but her being new at this was a big turn-on. He tapped her on the shoulder, "I'm going to come." She moved her mouth faster until she felt his stomach move upward at which she pulled her lips away and watched the first fountain caused by her mouth. It looked beautiful. John smiled and looked at the clock. They had six minute to go. He quickly moved her down on her back and pushed open her legs. It was time to eat at the "Y" he thought as he licked up and down her already moist pussy lips.

Margaret gripped the bedspread while John licked and sucked on places she didn't know existed. She knew the others would hear her scream but she didn't care as the fuse in her pussy blew up her body. "OHHH!" She screamed. John kept sucking on her raised clit and she came again. "OHHH AGAIN!" Her legs were now wrapped around his shoulders holding his head tightly against her pussy. Finally they heard someone tap at the door. "Fifteen minutes are up and Raven's tied the score." Margaret and John quickly got dressed and when they walked out Carol and Jim walked in.

"My turn." Jim smiled at his wife as Carol closed the door behind them. Carol had the three to three block on the betting grid and it was an easy choice picking the other oral virgin.

Margaret and John walked back into the room and the rest of them cheered. Margaret looked at Susan and licked her lips. Susan gave her a high five and they all turned to look at the Raven's who were again ready to score. "I think we need another bedroom." Jack said as a long pass dropped into the arms of the receiver who managed to get two feet down in the end zone. Raven's 10 Cowboys 3. They all jumped up to look at the grid. Ted traced his fingers across until it pointed to Joan.

"Alright big boy lets see what you have got." She said to Ted who grinned and followed her up the stairs to the master bedroom.

*****

Jim was nervous as he stood in front of the older woman. Oral sex had always been taboo to him and now she was going to want him to kiss her down there. "First of all relax." Carol said. "I'm not going to bite you." She giggled.

"I....a.." He started to say he had never done it before but she stopped him.

Carol pushed him until he fell back onto the bed with his feet still on the floor. She moved up his thighs like a snake and released his belt and pants. Before Jim could react her fingers grabbed his pants and underwear and jerked them quickly down his hairy thighs. His eight inch prick stood up looking at her.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers