Super Bowl Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

"So everyone likes this one?" Carol asked.

"I'm afraid one of them might try to go deep back there." Joan said blushing. "That is really not my thing."

"Mine neither." Margaret said quickly. "Me too." Carol laughed. "Let's think about this one." She selected another one and read it.

"We get to touch the front of their pants."

"Alright!" Tina said clapping her hands together. "I wanted to write that but was afraid but count me in."

"Me too." Joan agreed. "Ditto." Susan said. She didn't want to mention the fact that she had masturbated Jim's bare penis in the bathroom. Neither did Margaret want to tell about stroking John. "Count me in."

"OK that's it." Carol said. We can touch the men's asses and we can also touch the front of their pants."

"Wait there's one more." Susan said looking into the bowl.

"Oops." Carol said as she picked up the paper and read it.

"Anyone can touch anyone anywhere as long as the hands are outside of the clothing."

"WOW!" Carol said. "That's a big jump from just touching our ass. What do you all think about that?"

"I like it but I think we need to take this slowly. I'm not sure if I'm ready to go that far because we all know what the next step will probably be." Joan injected.

"I agree with Joan but, let's think about what we have agreed on." Susan said. "We will now get to touch their fronts while they touch our asses while we French kiss. What's wrong with that picture?"

Again they were silent while they imagined themselves squeezing the men's bulges while the men squeezed their ass. "Shit she's right." Joan said. "They will get off and we will be frustrated."

"And if the man comes in his pants think of the mess." Margaret said as she looked over at Susan who quickly looked away.

"She's right too." Carol said. "Does anyone know who belongs to a pair of sticky boxer shorts that I found in my bathroom this morning?"

No one said a word as Susan continued to avoid Margaret's eyes.

"So we don't touch the man's front?" Tina asked disappointed because she wanted to find out how big some of these men were.

"No I didn't say that but I don't think we finish them off. I'm sure they can do it themselves later." Joan added. "However what if we let them touch us down there and get us off?"

"Outside our clothes right?" Margaret asked.

"Not under our panties." Carol said.

They all smiled their agreement. "However we have to tear these pieces of paper up because these are now unwritten rules." Carol laughed as she ripped them to tiny pieces. "I guess we all shake on it right?" They all stood and did as Carol suggested.

"When is the next party?" Tina asked.

"Not until the Super Bowl party at my house." Joan said disappointed. "And at that party we won't be able to get the men away from the TV."

"Can anyone think of an excuse to have a party?" Carol asked.

"I got it!" Margaret said. "It's my husband and my tenth anniversary next week."

"It's my turn to have a party. I'll throw you two a surprise party." Tina said smiling.

"Deal." Margaret laughed. Joan and Tina had to leave early so Margaret, Carol and Susan remained.

"I have a confession to make and hope you won't be mad." Margaret said looking at Susan.

"You have one. So do I." Susan said.

"Hey come on tell us." Carol said sitting forward.

"You first." Susan said.

"I huh..." Margaret stopped and took a deep breath. "I didn't want to tell the other two but John and I were dancing alone in the bedroom."

"Go on..." Carol said smiling.

"Well he touched my ass and we kissed and I was rubbing my leg against him down there." Margaret stopped again. "He told me to stop or he would make a mess in his pants. So I offered to give him a hand." She looked at Susan to make sure she was not mad.

"You jerked him off outside of his pants?" Susan asked somewhat shocked.

"Yes. I'm so sorry. I've never seen another man's hard penis before." She said looking downward.

Suddenly Susan started laughing. "I was going to confess to you because I did the same thing to Jim."

"Hey this is not fair. You two got to touch another man's bare penis." Carol said looking sad.

"Your husband is really big." Margaret giggled thinking about his thickness.

"But yours is bigger." Susan added with a giggled.

"Now I'm really upset." Carol said. "How big are they?"

"I guess you will just have to find out yourself." Susan smiled. She was already thinking about touching Ted's hard-on through his pants.

*****

"Another party?" John said somewhat upset but also excited. "Next weekend?"

"It's a surprise so don't say anything." Susan said. She smiled at him knowing she knew that Margaret had jerked him off. She wondered how he would react if he knew she had done the same thing to Jim.

"I won't." He said as he finished his dinner.

*****

"Why are you wearing a dress?" Ted asked Carol when she came out to go to the surprise party. He had on his jeans.

"It's more formal than jeans." She said realizing the other women won't really be able to check him out through the thick material. "Put on those micro fiber pants you got for Christmas."

"Shit." He said as he stormed up to the bedroom. "Women." He muttered as he tossed the new pants on. She was waiting for him when he came down and reached down to check out his package. "Not now." Ted said as he pulled her hand from around his shaft. He knew he had to be careful in these pants because they were so thin.

They got to the Tina's house a half-hour earlier than Margaret and Jim who just thought they were going for a quiet dinner. They hid in the family room with the rest of them as Tina led the younger couple into the room. Suddenly they all jumped out and yelled "SURPRISE!" Only Jim was surprised but Margaret pretended to be.

After a nice meal prepared by Tina they all moved back into the family room and Jack put on some music. "Time for some serious dancing." He announced as he turned down the lighting. He had missed a lot of the New Year's touching because he was passed out.

At first everyone was shy and kept their distance. Susan had her eye on Ted and Carol was doing the same to John. If they were to checkout the other men they wanted to do it to their long time friends first.

"Why don't we dance on the patio?" Carol asked John as she guided him out the large glass sliding door. "Fine with me." He said figuring he would be checking out her ass again but with more time. He was happy she was wearing the same short silky dress as the last time when he discovered she was not wearing panties. She quickly moved into his arms and plastered her open mouth to his.

John's hands followed the unwritten role down and over her smooth round ass. She was wearing panties this time but they were the high hips ones. "You've got the nicest ass." He whispered when his mouth freed itself from hers.

"You too." Carol giggled as her hands moved down to capture his hard butt. She grinned as she thought of the other new unwritten rules. She had time.

*****

"Are we alone?" Susan asked Ted when she looked around the large family room. The other couples had quickly found a private place to dance and touch. Susan had worn a slinky pair of loose shorts to allow a man's hands to explore without anyone else seeing what was going on.

"Yes." Ted whispered. His fingers were already moving up and down her silk covered back. He moved down to the waistband of the shorts and stopped. He had already touched her bare ass and wondered if she had found out it was not one of the rules.

"Go ahead." Susan whispered. She felt she could trust him.

"This is much easier." Ted commented as he slid his fingers under the loose elastic waistband and then under her thin boy shorts panties.

She giggled as he explored and squeezed her soft mounds. She pushed against his front and then moved her fingers slowly around to his front. Ted's fingers stopped when he felt her fingers moving towards his bulge. "Do you know what you are doing?" He asked as she was almost there.

"Yes.........THIS!" She said loudly as her fingers curled around his large bulge.

"FUCK!" Ted cried out in shock because he did not expect it. "What if someone sees us?"

"It's OK." She whispered as her fingers moved down to the base and back to the tip. She guessed him to be around six hard inches. A little smaller than John. But, she knew what men loved to hear, "You are so big."

"OH SHIT!" Ted exclaimed as she squeezed his hardness. He knew he would not last very long. He once again tried to move his fingers under her bare ass to her pussy but she squeezed her legs together and stopped him. "No-no." She whispered.

"But you are touching me." He whispered back.

"Not under my panties." She whispered with deep breathes as she got ready for another man to touch her pussy through her thin boy shorts.

"Really?" Ted asked as he quickly pulled his right hand out of the back of her panties and then down into the front of her shorts. When his fingers moved under her panties she grabbed his wrist just as he touched her narrow landing strip of pubic hair. "Outside." She giggled as she pulled his fingers out and down across the front of her damp slit. When he pushed against her clit she moaned, "Yes right there."

Ted's mind was totally blank with lust while he fingered Susan's slit through her thin panties. Her raised clit was easy to find and he concentrated most of his rubbing there. He wanted so bad to move his fingers under the undies and deep into her hot hole but he knew she would not allow him to do that.

Susan could feel his body tensing and was afraid he was going to spurt his juices in his pants. She slowed down her stroking motion and just lightly brushed along the length of his hard shaft. But, her own body was there ready to pop. "Don't stop Ted." She moaned. "You are making my pussy so hot." She whispered feeling nasty about what they were doing.

Ted was disappointed she had stopped stroking him but wanted to hear her scream. Her eyes were closed and her head was pushed back. He saw her mouth open to expel her satisfaction when suddenly they both heard someone else scream behind them. They both turned and saw Margaret up against the wall in the corner with Jack's large hand up under the front of her dress. It was just enough to bring Susan over the edge. "YES!" She cried out as her body exploded.

*****

Tina was wearing loose slacks and was lying on the bed down the hallway when she heard the sounds of joy. Her own fingers were tracing up and down Jim's long dong and his hand was deep down the front of her pants. She felt like she was an eighteen year old girl again as they explored each other's bodies. She didn't realize how much she missed foreplay until now. Tina realized Jim had heated up real fast and was really to come before she was even close. "Relax." She whispered as her fingers stopped touching him. "Think of something else." She had told the same thing to her husband years ago to get him to last longer. She felt his body relax some and smiled as he kept rubbing across her hard pleasure button. She was the next woman to come. She made sure the whole house knew of her satisfaction.

*****

Joan was the last woman to climax mainly because Jack was slow advancing his fingers up under her dress. She tried to coax him to touch her but he kept mumbling about the rules. Finally she just had to tell him new rules have been added and his wife Tina knew about them. She was also somewhat disappointed that a tall man like Paul would have such a small penis. But, it still felt hot touching it as he fingered up and down the crevice of her panties. She also found out that when she slowed down her caressing of his dick that he slowed down touching her pussy. They were both getting really frustrated until Joan took matters in her own hand and moved her free hand up under her dress to help him get her off. Her fingers pushed his large digit aside and quickly flicked across her clit until she screamed.

"How about me?" Jack asked when she pulled his hand from under her dress and let go of his bulge.

"I had to do it myself so you can too." She laughed as she moved out of the dining room where they had moved too. She glanced back and saw him unzip his fly. She stared in shock as he pulled his five inch hard-on from his pants and started stroking it. She ran from the room.

*****

All of the men were super horny when they arrived at their own home later that night but the women were not as anxious this time. It was two days later when Ted and John stood on John's patio that the men voiced their own complaints.

"So I guess the women have made new unwritten rules." Ted said while sipping on a cold brew.

"Yeah, it looks that way. I didn't know your wife was a screamer." John chuckled at his buddy.

"I'm sure you heard Susan's loud scream too." Ted shot back. "I like that little trimmed bush she has."

"Fuck man did you go under the panties?"

Ted laughed. "No but it was easy to touch."

"Carol could use a trim." John zapped back while thinking about the large growth he had felt. "But she sure does get wet."

Ted held his finger under his nose. "Susan too. I haven't washed my fingers since the party." He laughed.

Even John had to laugh at that one. "That was fun but you know I was kind of upset I didn't get off. Did you?"

"No me neither. I didn't want to come in my pants but I did want to come." Ted said frankly to his friend. They normally didn't hold anything back when they talked.

"So if the women can change the unwritten rules why can't the men?" John asked.

"I don't know. Maybe it's because the women have always told the men how far they can go with sex."

"At least we can try right?" John asked. "We can run it by the other men."

"Run what?" Ted asked. "What do you want to do?"

John smiled at his bud. "Let's go for more and see how far they will go. How about we move under the clothing all together? That was they can finish us off. And we can really explore their deepest parts."

"Shit man they will not go for it." Ted said.

"Why don't we try it out on Carol and Susan first? You guys are coming over tonight for dinner right?

"Yes but I'm going to let you lead. I'm not getting my head knocked off." Ted laughed. "One more thing..." He said. "I think we should be in the same room and be able to see each other."

"You are really pushing your luck now." Ted smiled. "Why not?" He had wanted to touch Susan's naked body for some time now.

*****

Dinner started at 6:30PM and while the women cleaned off the table the men sat on the patio. They heard the girls laughing and whispering and imagined they were telling each other about how they climaxed the other night at the party. After dinner the two couples usually played cards but tonight would be different.

Susan and Carol walked into the family room expecting to see the card table set up but saw the men standing by the fire place with the lights turned down and the soft music playing. "OK what's up?" Susan asked suspiciously.

"We liked the dancing so much the other night Ted and I thought we could do it some more." John said.

"You do....do ya?" Carol smiled and turned to Susan. "What do you think?"

"I don't know this is not really a neighborhood party." Plus both Carol and she were wearing jeans and not a dress.

"I'm kind of in the mood." Carol said remembering how John had fingered her through her panties the other night.

"OK but you guys behave yourself." Susan grinned. "Who dances with whom?"

Ted and John had already planned on dancing with their own wife first to get them to touch underneath the clothing. Once that happened they would try to switch.

"I'd love to dance with my wife." Ted said smiling and holding his hand out to Carol. Both women were surprised again that they wanted to dance with their spouse but, they went ahead into their arms.

"What are you up to?" Susan whispered in John's ear as he massaged her ass through her jeans.

"Nothing." He lied as he pushed his hard-on against her stomach.

Carol too was trying to figure out the two men. She had known them too long to think they only want to dance and squeeze their wife's asses. She wondered when they would switch partners.

John knew the most sensitive part on Susan's body was her ears so he immediately started to nibble on one. In less than thirty seconds he heard her breathing more rapidly and was pushing against his bulge.

Carol figured it was OK so she moved her hand around to the front of Ted's crotch and found his hard shaft pushing out his slacks. She fumbled around and realized he was not wearing his boxers. Shit. They had been set up. But for what she wondered as she stroked him.

Susan looked over John's shoulder and saw Carol touching the front of Ted's pants and quickly reached down to find her husband's hard-on. She realized that he was not wearing underwear and looked over again to see Ted's rod pushing his pants straight out into Carol's hand. "Where are you boxers?" She whispered. She realized she was totally turned on while touching him in front of their long time friends.

"Take it out." Ted whispered in Carol's ear as she stroked him.

"No. It's against the rules." She giggled back at him.

"John and I want to change the rules." He whispered.

Carol glanced over at John who as smiling at her. So the two of them wanted new rules. "Let's go in the other room."

"No we have to do it here." Ted whispered back. He could tell from her voice she was hot.

"You want me to pull it out in front of John and Susan?" She whispered not believing he would be so brazen.

"Yes. Susan will be doing the same to John."

Carol glanced over and saw Susan looking at her. They both had been told the same story. So far it had been touching in private rooms and areas of the house. Now the game had moved to the same room. She smiled at Susan and shook her head yes. The two women unzipped the flies and pulled out the hard pink penises at the same time.

Susan glanced at Ted's prick in Carol's hand at the same time Carol was doing the same to John's shaft in hers. They were only a few feet apart and both of the women could see in detail the other man's tool.

"That's not so bad is it?" John whispered, feeling his wife stroke up and down his exposed prick.

"No but you can touch me too on my panties." She whispered. She was burning up with desire as her eyes never left Carol's fingers moving on Ted's hard-on.

John unsnapped her jeans and opened her pants wide. He knew her skimpy white bikini panties could be seen by Ted but didn't care as he pulled out the elastic and pushed his fingers down across her trimmed bush and into her damp pussy. "John not under my panties." She whispered. But god it felt so good. She looked again at Carol and Ted and saw his hand also deep down into her black panties. The two men had this planned as well. Neither women complained as they jerked off their husbands and allowed them to finger their hidden pussies.

Neither woman realized the men had moved their bodies until they were now side to side. Susan's head was now lying on John's shoulder while they raced to get each other off. She didn't care if Ted could see down into the top of her panties at John's fingers rubbing over her moist pink folds.

"OK TIME TO SWITCH." John announced as he pulled his fingers from Susan's panties and her hand from his hard cock. Before the women could react, John's fingers replaced Ted's down Carol's panties and Ted's did the same to Susan.

"Oh no we can't..." Susan started to say until she felt Ted's fingertip discover her hard clit. She peeked over to see Carol panties pushed down so low her dark brown pubic mound was visible as was John's fingers parting the growth as they slid up and down her glistening gash.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers