Super Bowl Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers

Jim closed his eyes and tried to think of something else but just the thought of another woman sucking his dick had him ready to pop. As soon as her fingers curled around it and before she could even lick him his white fountain shot out and hit her just above her eyebrows.

"Damn you are quick aren't you?" Carol grinned. She wiped the come from her head and licked the overflow from his shaft. "Now are you ready to get serious?" She laughed. Her mouth opened and engulfed the bright red tip.

Jim's eyes were wide now as he watched his long prick disappear between her tight lips.

"Relax." Jim whispered to himself as her fingers toyed with his nuts. This time he lasted almost three minutes before he once again emptied his load. But this time it was deep down Carol's throat.

"Now that was a half-time treat." Carol smiled as she licked her lips. "Are you ready for some fur pie?"

Jim didn't have a choice because Carol quickly removed her denim skirt and panties and moved her body over his until his face was looking up at her between her legs.

"Stick out your tongue." She ordered. He quickly obeyed and felt her soft pubic hair push against it. "Lick it."

Jim licked everything he could reach. Her pussy was dripping and the juices were gathering under his tongue. He did not know a woman would produce so much passion. As more followed he had to swallow.

"My clit." She moaned. At least he knew where that was and he had learned to be a good clit licker. Just as they heard the scream from the other room Carol grabbed his head by his hair and pulled his mouth hard against her mound. His tongue moved deep within her as she climaxed. "God you're a natural." She said as she moved off the bed and gathered her clothes. She was already on the sofa outside when Jim stumbled from the room.

Margaret looked at her husband and saw him smiling at her. Finally oral sex was going to be on their home menu she thought.

*****

Joan almost mugged Ted when they entered the master bedroom. "Hurry and get undressed." She said as she tossed off her blouse, shorts, bra and panties. "I want to do it at the same time." She moved up onto the bed and moved over to allow him to lie next to her. Her mouth opened wide and sucked in the hard prick. It had been so long since she had oral sex mainly because she was tired of sucking the same old penis. Now a brand new one was pushing deeply down her throat.

Ted marveled at the first shaven pussy he had even seen and now ever licked. It was so nice not to have all of that hair in the way. His mouth opened wide and covered her whole pussy as his tongue pushed deep within her.

Joan moaned when his lips enclosed her hard clit which was sticking up like a small penis. She moaned again when his finger pushed slowly into her rear. She screamed when his tongue took the same route as the finger.

*****

Half-time was almost over and the score had stayed the same. Joan was still winning and both teams could not put together a good drive to the end zone. Susan, Jack, Paul and Tina had not been in a bedroom yet and Tina was getting pretty horny especially hearing all of the moans and screams. "The next person who gets the next score has to pick me." She said loudly.

The Cowboy quarterback broke free from the pocket and was scrambling down the sideline and was hit blindsided by a Raven's line backer. The ball popped free and the Raven's safety scooped it up and traveled sixty-five yards for a touchdown. Everyone ran to the grid to see who had the next block. "Holy shit its Susan." John said smiling. "I guess you have to pick Tina." He said jokingly.

They all laughed but Susan. "OK I'll try it if she will." Suddenly the room got really quiet as they all looked at Tina.

"Fuck yes." Tina said from the booze and the sexual frustration. The rest of them had their mouths open wide as they watched the two women move into the bedroom.

"We don't have to do anything." Susan laughed when she shut the door. "I just wanted to get the guys all excited."

"Oh no." Tina said. "You picked me and we are going to do it."

"You're serious." Susan said as she watched her neighbor, who she had coffee with for the past seven months strip naked in front of her.

"Don't tell me you've never wanted to try it." Tina said as she moved over to pull off Susan's blouse and pushed down her jeans over her new boy shorts. "I like these when did you get them?"

"Last week at the mall." Susan answered realizing how weird it was talking about the panties she bought that Tina was now pushing over her narrow golden bush.

"I like the way you trim." Tina commented as the panties moved down. She glanced at Susan's glistening pussy.

"Thanks." Susan blushed. This was completely different than being with a man. She was really nervous.

Tina pulled off Susan's bra and hand in hand moved her to the bed. They turned and looked at each other as their lips moved together. Susan tasted the inside of a female's mouth for the first time. There bodies moved automatically to the bed and turned themselves into a perfect 69.

Susan's eyes roamed over the small puff of dark hair over Tina's pink slit. She licked her tongue across it at the same time Tina did the same to her narrow pubes.

*****

"Do you think they are really doing it?" Paul asked as they all remained quiet to hear any moaning.

"Na. Susan is just bluffing." John said smiling. His prick was hard though as he wondered what it looked like on that bed.

It was at that moment when the Cowboy player took the kickoff 89 yards into the Raven's end zone. The score was now seventeen to ten Raven's. "That's me!" Jack screamed. "And I'm not picking a man." He laughed. He stood and walked over to Margaret. "John looked pretty happy before." She blushed and quickly followed him upstairs to the master suite.

*****

"OH GOD!" Tina cried out as Susan's lips sucked her long clit into her mouth and flicked the tip of it with her tongue. They were both learning on each other about what felt good and this did. Tina did the same to Susan and she cried out, "OH TINA!"

"That's fake screams." John laughed from the other room.

"I don't think so." His buddy Ted pointed out with a chuckle.

*****

Margaret was much more relaxed this time as she undressed without looking at him doing the same. She was now wondering just how big the other men were in their group and as she turned to walk to the bed she peeked down at Jack's penis and stopped. He was not circumcised. It was the first time she had seen one. Now what does she do?

"It's a little different." Jack smiled as he moved over to her and stood naked in front of her. "Give me your hand."

Margaret slowly did as he said and watched as he led her fingers to brush against the covered tip. He curled her fingers around his six inch hard-on and pushed it back which caused the extra skin to pull back allowing the purple mushroom tip to emerge. "See now it's the same." He took his hand away and smiled as she explored. She looked up at him and smiled. She was ready.

Jack took his time moving his hands over every inch of the younger woman's body. Her breasts were small but firm and her ass was very nice. She made the first move down and soon had his hard-on sliding in and out of her mouth. Jack turned his body and quickly licked down her pink damp folds.

*****

The game again became a defensive struggle and neither team scored. Susan and Tina emerged from their room hugging and when they made it to the middle of the room they turned and opened their mouths for a wet kiss. "Believe us now?" Susan asked John.

"Damn." Was all he could say.

Margaret walked into the kitchen for a drink and Carol followed her. "You must be doing a good job because you've been picked twice now."

Margaret blushed. "I guess so. I was not ready for Jack though."

"Really why was that?"

"He is not circumcised." Margaret giggled

"Really." Carol said smiling. Before the third quarter was over all the women had talked about Jack's foreskin and the sizes of the men's penises.

The game seemed to go slow motion for the neighbors as they hope for the end when the winner would tell them all what to do. The game held on and on the last drive with two minutes to go the Cowboy quarterback threw a forty-yard pass to his tight end for a touchdown. Paul jumped up when he saw the score seventeen to seventeen because he had the 7 to 7 block. "I WIN!"

"Wait!" John yelled. "A penalty." They all looked at the yellow flag on the field. The referee moved to the middle of the field and grabbed his forearm. "HOLDING NUMBER 46. TOUCHDOWN NOT ALLOWED. FIFTEEN YARD PENALTY!"

"FUCK!" Paul yelled and kicked the table in front of him. He finally had a chance to go to the rooms.

"Sorry pal."

With one minute to go the Cowboy's moved down to the Raven's six-yard line. It was fourth and goal. They needed a touchdown to tie and put it in overtime and put Paul in the room with his choice.

The quarterback took the snap in the shotgun and moved back. His primary receiver was covered but his secondary receiver was wide open.

"YES!" Paul screamed as the camera showed the quarterback's arm moving back and then forward just as a defensive end grabbed it. The ball shot upward and to the middle of the pack. The camera man had a hard time finding the ball mainly because a Raven's defensive back caught it and raced down the sideline with the closest Cowboy twenty yards back. The Raven's scored just as the time ran out. GAME. Final score Raven's 24 Cowboy's ten.

Paul put his head in his hands. He was so close. They all looked at the grid for the thousand dollar winner and the director of the final bedroom act. "HOLY SHIT." John said when he saw his name on the block.

"Congratulations Buddy." Ted said as he handed him the stack of bills. "So what are we going to do now?"

John took his money and stashed it down in his jeans. "I think we first must push the tables to the side and grab all the pillows we can find." Ted and Jack quickly did what John said as the women all sat nervously waiting for their fate. To have oral sex alone with another man in the bedroom was one thing but out in the open was a whole new ball game.

"OK. Now we undress."

"Can we at least turn down the lights?" Susan asked her horny husband.

"A little." John smiled. Carol turned off the overhead light and the table lamp. Only the light from the hallway and the kitchen lit up the room. "Strip."

Everyone was trying not to stare at each other as they all slowly removed their clothing. The women stripped to their bras and panties and the men to their underwear. No one wanted to be first to show a private area.

"I'll go first." Carol announced as she released her bra clasp and pulled the white lace cups from her 34 C breasts. Her nipples were rock hard as they made their neighborhood appearance. Susan did the same and it went around the room until Margaret took off her 32 B bra. "Now it's the men's turn." Susan said smiling.

John was not embarrassed as he pushed his boxers over his six inch thick dick. Ted was right behind him as was Paul and Jim. The girls all smiled when they saw the younger man's eight inch hard on. Jack was last as he displayed his uncircumcised salami.

"I told you." Margaret whispered to Carol.

With hands covering their lower privates everyone stood waiting for John's next command.

"First I want a short demonstration of oral sex by Tina and my wife."

"Oh no." Susan said holding her hand out. "That was different."

"Hey you have to do what he says as long as it follows the unwritten rules. Since you two did it you have to do it again." Ted said smiling.

Susan looked at the other women for support but they all remained silent mainly because they wanted to see it too. She looked at Tina who smiled. "A SHORT demonstration." Susan glared at her husband. He was going to pay for this.

They moved down on the large pile of pillows on the floor and moved their bodies together. If the men didn't already have hard-ons before they did now. "You want to do it like we did before?" Tina whispered in Susan's ear as her fingers toyed with the woman's nipples. "Sure." Susan whispered back. If her husband wanted a show then she would give it to him besides it was very exciting before when they were in the 69 position. Tina turned her body around and they took their time teasing with small kissed on the soft flesh just above their trimmed pussies.

The men moved around to get a good view at the open pink gashes and could see their tongues when they finally moved down into the depths of the pussy folds.

"Geez...look at that." Paul moaned. He was so horny he was ready to push Tina away and fuck the open pussy beneath her mouth.

"That's enough." Susan said gasping for air and wiping Tina's pussy juices from her lips. "Now what?" She asked John.

"OK. Now I want everyone to pair off as couples but I get to chose who the couples are." He looked around and said, Paul and Tina, Jack and Margaret, Jim and Joan." He smiled when he looked at Carol. "That leaves Ted and Susan and Carol with me." He wanted to pair up with his life long friends.

Everyone moved to get with their pillow mate and Ted whispered in John's ear, "We've already done this buddy." John just smiled. "OK I want everyone to lie down and just touch and kiss until I say to stop. Lie down face to face."

Carol melted into John's arms and they quickly kissed and their hands roamed each other's bodies. After about ten minutes of foreplay everyone was ready for some satisfaction. They all expect him to say turn around into a sixty-nine position but he didn't.

"OK. Now I want the men to move between the women's open legs and rub their prick up and down their pussies."

"That's not an unwritten rule." Joan said. She approved of the oral sex but didn't think they should be fucking

"I'm not telling you to fuck." John said as Carol's legs opened wide for him. He looked down at her open pussy and aimed the thick tip of his shaft at her raised clit. "Just rub it up and down but do not enter."

Margaret smiled at Jack as her legs opened and he pushed the tip of his cock against her hairy nest. She peeked to the side to see her husband doing the same to Joan. "OK all women wrap their legs around the man's waist." John directed. He looked down at Carol's pussy which was wide open now and ready for him to fuck. "Keep rubbing."

After a few minutes of this the whole room became full of moans and groans of want. They looked at each other and saw their spouse in position to be fucked by someone else. The same decision was being made at the same time. Did they want to create the final unwritten rule?

John thought they would all be begging him now to tell them to fuck but they were all still holding out. He could see Ted's prick pushing a little harder into his wife's dripping pussy and thought he saw his crown disappear for a second. It gave him an idea. "OK now just barely put the tip inside."

He expected someone to complain but no one did. Everyone now wanted the same thing. They wanted to fuck someone else besides their spouse.

The soft moans now became grunts and loud groans. "Just the tip now." He said as he saw Ted push at least three inches into his wife's open pussy. She didn't complain or tell him to pull it out.

"Fuck me." Carol whispered. "Please I have to have it." Her teeth, which were gently nibbling on his ear, were now biting it.

"What now JOHN?" Jim asked while trying his best not to plow his remaining six inches into Joan's pussy.

"Now you're on your own." "John said smiling at his wife who was smiling back. "OK?" He asked moving his lips but not making a sound. She smiled and shook her head yes. "Is it OK with you?" He asked Carol who had already made an approving eye contact with Ted.

"YES DAMMIT FUCK ME!" She screamed as her hands grabbed his ass and pulled him deep down into her steamy depths. As their bodies slapped together John looked at Ted's cock pushing in and out of the familiar hole of his wife's. Her hands were grabbing into Ted's back to hold on.

Soon everyone was in the act of fucking their neighbor. "Relax." Joan whispered in Jim's ear. He smiled at his wife who was getting the best fucking of her life from Jack.

Who came first no one really knew but they all knew it was Jim who was still going after all the other men had popped. Joan's eyes opened wide and her cry of pleasure could be heard by anyone walking down the street. Finally their bodies stopped and Jim pulled his still hard cock from her dripping hole.

"Honey would you like to finish me off?" He asked Margaret who quickly moved into Joan's place and wrapped her legs around her husband. The older couples watched as the younger couple fucked for at least six more minutes. Finally the veins in Jim's neck popped out when he came. "OH FUCK!" Margaret held him tight to allow every drop to collect deeply inside of her.

It was late that night when John and Susan walked into their home. "I guess we have new unwritten rules." Susan said. "I just wanted you to know you are better than Ted." She said as she kissed his neck.

"Thanks." He said as he picked her up to go upstairs.

"But you are not better than Tina." Susan giggled.

"What?" John mocked and lowered her to the bed. "Well you will just have to show me why she was better." Susan quickly stripped and pulled his face to her somewhat sore pussy. "Lick it right there." She said touching just under her hooded button.

It was about six months later at the neighborhood Fourth of July party that the new neighbors Ben and Ann joined the group. Ben was dancing with Carol when he saw John's fingers moving low on his wife's ass. He started to pull away when Carol grabbed his hands and pushed them down on her ass. "It's an unwritten rule of the neighborhood." She said smiling. He relaxed his body and went with the flow.

Three months later Margaret delivered her first child. It was almost exactly nine months from the Super Bowl party. Jim held the baby in his arms looking at the coal dark hair. No one in Margaret's or his family had dark hair. He thought of the Super Bowl party and realized that he was not the first one to unload his sperm into her depths. It was Jack who had very dark hair. He looked at his wife who just smiled back at him.

finis

*

Note from Slickman: I hope you enjoyed this story. It was fun to write and hopefully fun to read. Take care and don't forget to write me and vote.

Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers